• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Custody

zoltan82

Catalina had just punched out for the night, after a long shift at Rosita's Mexican café. "Wow, 264 dollars and 52 cents.." She stuffed her tips back in her apron. She had been waitressing here for years, and always made good money. Catalina was breathtaking, at forty-two she could easily pass for early twenties, a curvy latina with thick wavy black hair, and olive colored skin.

She was in a rush to get home to her husband Rick and her grandson Max, who she recently received full custody of after a very messy court battle. Cat's son Oscar was currently serving a ten year sentence in prison for stealing cars, and Max's mother Ranae was an unstable mess who just got out of rehab for the third time. Cat made her way through the kitchen out the back door of the restaurant. "Adios amigo!" she yelled to Jorge, the cook. It was already late, she thought. Growing up on these streets made it hard to fear anything though. Her feet were killing her...she kicked off her size six black flats, and scooped them up before making her way to her Honda Accord. As she searched the depths of her purse for her keys, she heard gravel crunching from behind her. Just as she turned her head back someone grabbed her from behind, placing a rag over her mouth. She struggled and fought as much as she could, but the chloroform took hold, and then, darkness....

As Cat came to, she was still shaking the cobwebs off...it was pitch black wherever she was. She was laying on a flat, soft mattress. She went to sit up when she realized she had been restrained to the bed frame. Her eyes slowly adjusted to the lighting, and she turned her head upright as far as she could. She had socks wrapped around her wrist, with handcuffs securing each hand above her head. Her ankles were locked the same way.

She still was wearing her uniform, a red polo with the logo from Rosita's, and black low cut shorts. She was also barefoot, as she saw a slight glint off her ruby red toenails as they wiggled. She turned to the other side and saw a door. She also noticed something fitted over her mouth...a mask....connected to a tube that ran to a tank next to the bed. She heard a car pulling up outside. "Shit! I've got to get out of here!" She began pulling at the handcuffs with everything she had, trying to twist her body in every direction, but she was truly trapped. Her heart raced as she heard a car door close, followed by another. Two female voices were speaking Spanish to each other, and getting closer. She held her breath as she heard the door being unlocked.

Ranae walked in, wearing sweats and a Raiders t-shirt. She looked like the typical chola you see in every movie, with painted eyebrows and lip liner. She was followed by her mother Dora, who was several years older than Catalina. Cat had always gotten along with Dora...said hello in passing. "Ahhh look who woke up just in time!" Ranae said as she scowled at Cat. Her tongue frozen in shock, she finally responded "You fucking BITCH...I dunno what you brought me here for, but I'm telling you, Rick has been expecting me home, and he is going to know something is up wh..." Ranae cut her off..."Not likely dear. You sent him a text saying you were going to meet the girls from work for a few drinks." She smirked as she held up Cat's cell phone.

"Why are you doing this? Let me go...Dora please don't let her kill me!" Dora just looked at her friend, not saying anything. "Kill you? I have no intention of spending my life behind bars. You have my son. I want him back. It's that simple. Now all I need you to do, is sign these papers giving me custody of Max, and you walk out of here." Ranae walked over to the tank next to the bed, and turned a valve several times. You could hear the hissing of gas escaping...

Dora finally spoke..." I'm sorry Cat. You have always been good to my daughter and grandson, but she is my baby...I told her I wouldn't hurt you, but that's when she told me she just wanted to...well...tickle you. She just wants me to help make you laugh, and I don't agree with the way we are doing it but mija its just tickling..."

Cat felt her stomach sink even though she didn't think she heard her right. " What? Tickle.... that's why hehe... why you broughaha... why you brought me here pffha..." The laughing gas was already taking effect. " Cool... that medicine should make you feel more... open to having a few giggles with us. When I used to hang out at your place with Oscar, and we would be watching a movie or chilling in the living room, sometimes I would hear the craziest laughing I've ever heard coming from your room. I'd hear you beg, and plead with Rick, and I'd ask Oscar what the hell was going on... Oh he is just tickling her... my moms is crazy ticklish he told me. But Rick was just playing with you... he stopped. I'm not stopping bitch....neither is my moms. Mot until you sign my shit... and then I may think about it. This shed you are in sits all alone out here in the middle of nowhere... so go ahead Cat, scream and more importantly, laugh your ass off..."

Ranae sat on the bed beside Cats stretched out torso. She gently rolled up Cat's uniform shirt, exposing her flat midriff. Cat was already beside herself, like an animal caught in a trap, hoping the cuffs would just break. Dora sat between her legs on the bed. "Ok mom, on three we get her... I'm gonna get these sides and armpits... you tickle those legs and thighs... one..." Ranae held up her fingers, with sharp long nails painted black, and just wiggled them above Cats ribs. Cat begged "Ohh my God...pleeeease let me goooo! Let me FUCKING GO!" " Two...." Dora looked down, almost ashamed of what she was doing. She placed both sets of her nails on the insides of Cats thighs, just resting them. "Three. Kitchy kitchy koooooo".... as soon as those fingers began digging into her ribs, Cat knew she was in serious trouble. Following her daughter's lead, Dora gently squeezed the soft inner thighs, careful not to hurt. she couldn't help but smile to herself though as Cat was desperately trying to contain her laughter, holding her breath with a huge smile forming on her face. She burst at the seams within thirty seconds...

"Haaaaaaahaaaaha Ohhhohohoo shihihihit bwaaaaahaha! I cahaaahant HAAAAAA!" Ranae was laughing herself... just tweaking each rib; between them she would wriggle and scratch the surface. She worked her wiggling fingers all over the struggling torso, but when she placed her fingers in Cats armpits and started scribbling, over the shirt sleeves, she went bananas. Cats face was already turning bright red. She felt like her lungs were going to explode as she tried catching her breath, but the tickles just seemed never-ending. As soon as Ranae discovered how ticklish her pits were, she straddled her waist to prevent as much movement. She would alternate between quick pokes and squeezes of her belly and ribs, and then more underarm torture. After twenty minutes, Ranae slowed her attack. Dora stopped the leg torture, and was eyeballing Cats tiny feet.

"Well that was fun, huh? Now I already know... you are not ready to sign just yet, right? Cause we still have lots and lots of tickly wickly places for us to get." Catalina just laid there, trying to get whatever rest she could as giggles still poured from her lips... her abs felt like she had just finished thousands of sit ups. She knew she would never, ever sign those papers. But what was she to do? "I wonder where your worst spot is Cat...your sides are ticklish, but I want that spot that makes you crazy. That you can't even think you are laughing so much." Catalina felt the points of eight long nails touch the bottoms of her small, soft feet. Her toes curled in reflex and she pulled her legs up before the cuffs stopped them... Dora smiled at her. "I think it's these little feet!" she exclaimed.

Ranae laughed..."I think you may be right mom, but I'm thinking it could be these helpless armpits I'm looking at. Come up here and help me." Cat thought she would surely die if tickled for another second... Dora moved herself to the head of the bed, Ranae lifted Cats shirt above her head, covering her face and exposing her underarms. Catalina was wearing a black lacy bra that almost exposed her nipples through the intricate design..."My God mom, I used to hate when you would tickle me under my arms when I was a kid. Member you would have grandma hold my arms up like this, and tickle the shit out of me?" Dora laughed, "Of course mija...you would have tears streaming down your face." "Well lets see if we can make this tickly wickly bitch cry the same way. Tickle tickle tiiiiiickle! Both women attacked together, using the tips of their nails to scratch at the smooth hollows. They both were shocked at the booming laughter, slightly muffled because of the shirt covering her face. Cat was howling in hysterics. She was incomprehensible... just babbling, laughing, madness was all her brain could form. Both women were taunting her...

"Are you kitchy right here? Tickle tickle tickle! This is unbearable isn't it Cat? We will stop if you say the Pledge of Allegiance... in Spanish!" Cats body bucked up and down but with Ranae straddling her, all she could do was endure the insane underarm tickling. Her laugh was high pitched and beautiful, but deafening. She would have chewed her arm off to get these fingers out of her armpits, done anything at this point. Dora started tickling Cats nipples through the silky material with a single nail from each hand. Just small circles, around and around, but combined with the nails flicking away in her pits she was done for. Finally once again, the tickling ceased.

She finally caught her breath after several minutes and was coughing. Ranae finally spoke. " You know what's next Catalina. You know right now, I'm looking at your feet, thinking about just how bad this is going to be for you. Unbearable. Imagine twenty sharp claws just dragging on the bottoms of your footsies. If we do this, we ain't stopping for at least an hour. So I ask you one last time. Will you give my son back?" Cat was a wreck... her hair was matted going every which way.... mascara ran down both cheeks. She was breathing as if she just ran for miles. Dora pleaded with her former friend..." Please just sign mija....I don't want you to go through this. I have to help my baby though."

Dora laid over the left leg, Ranae over the right. Although she was already cuffed at the ankle having her legs pinned and these crazy woman hovering over her feet made it so much worse. Cat just closed her eyes, took a breath, and said. " No....I would die for Max. Please don't do this....I'm begging you not to tickle anymore...not my feet. Please..." She pleaded softly, with a sadness to her voice.

The two women looked at each other. " I'm going right for the middle mom. Do like this, hold her toes back, yeah like that, then use your nails to scratch away." Cat felt both sets of toes pulled taught.... She squeezed her eyes tightly, and braced for it... She felt it on the right first... just the very tips of well manicured nails, every so gently, back and forth. Then the left, right underneath her toes. She bit her lip, determined to fight as much as she could but that battle lasted all of three seconds before an eruption of laughter poured out of Cats lips. "BWWWAAAAHAAAAAAAAHEEEHEHAHA OHHHMYHAAAA HEEELPMEHAHAHEEEEHAAAA ANHAHA!" Ranae found a very ticklish spot right in the arch... Catalina had flawless feet, slightly wrinkled and fleshy, soft and white as milk. Dora spider walked her nails over the trapped foot below her. Keeping the same amount of pressure, just tickling, and tickling, and tickling. Cats went silent... she just simply couldn't get enough air so she just shook the whole bed with laughter.

"Damn you have got some ticklish feet girl! Tickle tickle.... that's it just keep laughing.. maybe if I tickle you till you crazy I will get my son back anyway. Ha!" Dora let go of Catalinas toes and just went off with all ten nails, scratching anywhere that was vulnerable, top and bottom. Ranae firmly scritched and scratched at the heel, then the ball of her foot. Cat tried with everything to twist her ankles, escape the sharp points for even a millisecond, but there was no relief; just more tickling.

"I'm haaaahaa I'm gonnahahaaaHaaa I'm Gohana PEEHAHEEHAAA!" Cat shouted. Dora snickered as she wrapped her legs around Cats, and targeted the center of the sole. Ranae began wiggling her fingers between the toes, digging with her nails. Ranae taunted her "Girl you piss in this bed, we are gonna tickle your feet and underarms at the same time...for three hours straight!" Her bladder could hold out no longer, and just as Dora pulled a brush from her purse and started brushing her arch, she burst. A dark stain could be seen on her shorts....

"Mom, it looks like Catalina just peed the damn bed.....is it punishment time?"

Dora shook her head in agreement. " Yes, but give me these feet and you go back to her armpits..."

Before Catalina could protest, Ranae was straddling her again, and she felt the nails under her arms go to work. Catalina was absolutely hysterical. The world around her seemed like it slowed down. She felt like she was having an out of body experience. She could hear the nails scratching away at her soles, hear her own laughter, see these woman looking back at her smiling and teasing her... hear the door kick in. Hear the police officers identify themselves, hear them yell "GET ON THE GROUND!"...wait what? Was she safe? The tickling stopped, and as she turned her head over, still smiling, she passed out....

When Catalina came to, she was in her own bed. She immediately leaped up, and felt relieved she was no longer restrained. Her throat felt sore, as did her stomach. Rick walked in carrying a tray with soup and tea.

"Hey honey! Take it easy." Cat hugged Rick. " Where is Max? Where is our baby?!" Cat asked in a panicked state. Rick sat the tray down and grabbed Cats shoulders..."Babe Max is fine he is taking a nap. I'm glad you're ok though... those bitches are going to be in prison for a long time... kidnapping, attempted murder, whatever other charges the DA can come up with. Good thing I put that locator app on our phones or you may be dead right now. Why did Ranae and her psycho mom kidnap you any way?" Catalina rolled over onto her stomach..."I think they wanted to take me out of the picture so Max would have to go back to her...."

"Well no need to worry... they will never see our son again, ok?" Rick sat on Cats lower back and started rubbing her shoulders. "I love you babe...you just rest and I'm gonna take care of you".. Cat started to dose off, when she felt Ricks fingers sneak into her under arms " Gotcha!" All she could do, was laugh...

Last edited:
Thank you ticklephehe... it's my first story. I posted it via my android, and already see a few things I want to fix as soon as I get WiFi on my laptop. But I appreciate the kind words!

Thank you ticklephehe... it's my first story. I posted it via my android, and already see a few things I want to fix as soon as I get WiFi on my laptop. But I appreciate the kind words!

:cool2:

If this is your first story, I'd say you've got a great future in writing stories here!!! Thanks man.

I fixed a few things to make it easier to read, and may make a few more changes...

Wanted to bump this for anyone who hasn't read it...I changed it up a bit, and think its better than the original story I had written.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back