• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My First Story (F/M)

tjpo63

Thomas the Spy Is Captured!

I can’t believe I got caught! Me! Thomas the invisible! The most notorious spy in the world! Caught by a cute, little double agent who calls herself Michelle.

So, here I wake up….groggy….”What the heck did she put in my drink?”

I know better than to accept drinks from strangers in a bar but I have been so lonely lately and she was so cute with her read hair, so bubbly.

My eyes open and I wonder…”Why can’t I move my arms?”…..uhoh…..straightjacket. I pull with all my might….”Damnit!!!!!!!!!!”

I try to pull my legs….”What the heck is this??? Old England???? Stocks???”

“What is wrong with this girl? Doesn’t she know who she is messing with????”

A door creaks and in walks Michelle. She is dressed so casually,
shorts, t-shirt, flip flops….

How did I ever let this little lady catch me?

She grins so seductively at me…..“Hi Thomas! Feel like talking to me?”

I growl at her…..“OK Michelle! Game time is over. This is the pros and if you know what is best for yourself you will let me go now!!!!

Her smile disappears…”I’m MORE of a professional then you’ll EVER be! Thomas the Invisible! Ha! Caught by little ole me and now he is going to sing like a canary!!”

I look her right in the eye and laugh…”You????????? Make me talk????????? Haha! Don’t make me laugh!!!

Michelle’s eyes grow cold….”Laugh you say? What a wonderful idea!”

She pulls a stool in front of the stocks….looks up at me….”Did you know that I went to college with your big sister?”

I am bewildered….”What are you talking about??? This is ridiculous! Let me go and I’ll cut you in on my next score! It’s a huge one!”

Michelle smiles even wider…”And she told me how she used to get you to do ALL of her chores!”

My eyes grow wide….”You wouldn’t!!!!!!!”

Michelle playfully pulls a long feather from her hair….”Tell me all about the score OR I WILL!”

This score is worth millions…..I know she has to be bluffing…I shake my head at her.

Michelle lightly puts the feather in the center of my right ach….slowly wiggling it…..

I am biting my lips…shaking my head….anything to avoid giving in…..my toes curl wildly….

“OOOOOOOOOoo! Is itty bitty Thomas a ticklish boy??? Kitchy koo!”

I lose it….”heheehehehe! Stop talking to me like that! Heeheheheheehehehe! Stop!!! Please!!! Heehehehehehhehe!”

Michelle knows she is getting to me….she now is using two feathers on my arches…..

I lose it………“OOOO OO GOD!!!!!!!!!! HEHEHEHEHE!!! I CAN’T TAKE IT!!! HEHEHEHEHEEH HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Michelle laughs…”hehe! That’s right!! You are mine now! Tell me or you will get MORE!!!!”

She turns the feather around….using the quill on my arch as she holds my toes back…

I nearly erupt….”HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA! NOOOOOOOOOO! HEHEEHEHEHEHHEEHEHEHE! NOT THAT!!! HEEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHE! PLEASE….HEHEEHHEHEEHHHHEHE…NOT MY TOES!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA!”

Michelle has worked the quill between my toes and I know I am about to talk soon. But she suddenly stops…I see her hands raise above her head…flashing her long fingernails at me….

I am desperate now. “No! Michelle!!!! Stop Now!!!! I’ll tell you everything!!!

Michelle says….”I know you will Thomas!”

That’s when I feel her nails on my arches and I am now laughing like never before…

“OHMY GOD NOOOOOOOOOO HHHEHEHEHEEHEHHEEHHEHEHEHEEHE! NOT YOUR NAILS!!!!!!! HEHEHHEEHHEEH HAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA OOO OOOO HEHEEHHHEEHHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEEHHEHEHEHEHEHE! I GIVE UP!!!! HEHHEEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE”

Michelle wiggles her nails under my toes and I am finished.

“OOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HEEHEHEEEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!! NOT UNDER MY TOES!!! HHEEHEHEHEHEHHEEHHEEHE OOO OOO HEHEHEHEHEEEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHHEHEHEHE”

Sadly, that’s how I lost the biggest score of my life! 

Thomas the Invisible

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back