• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first experience with my first g/f (M/f)

featherDLP12

This will be the first time I will have written about this. I will admit it isn't as good as some of the other stories I've read on here, but here is mine for review.

I started dating a girl my Junior high school year basically on a whim. I'll call her Layla (I like the name). She was into me and wanted to date me, which at first I didn't take to. But I thought about it for a while and finally decided to give her a chance. One of the best decisions I ever made. She was 5'8", brown hair down to her shoulders, blue eyes, and a nice figure. Hourglass shape, with a little extra curve at the hips, but she was athletic. And I LOVED her feet. They were a good shape for my taste, and they were very ticklish. But she was ticklish everywhere, which I found out within two weeks of dating.

Anyway, after two months of dating, I revealed my tickling/foot fetish to her. She took to it pretty quick, even when I asked if I could tie her up and tickle her, she said yes, and would even ask me now and then when I was going to. What an angel :) Anyway, the chance never really came up until that summer when she was over at my house one day. She and I were there with just my mom, and eventually my mom had to go run some errands in town. Lightbulb. My mom finally left, and Layla and I were in the living room watching tv and cuddling. When mom was out of earshot, I looked at Layla and said, "Now would be a perfect time to tickle you." "If you want", she said with that flirty-teasing tone she'd give me that I found soooo sexy. So I went and got a chair and was gonna tie her up so that her feet would be up in the air on the back support of the chair, and she'd be laying down. No sooner had I started setting up when my mom came back in. D****t. So I quickly did a "cleanup" and we sat back down like nothing happened. Finally mom left again, and this time Layla said, "Why don't you pull out the recliner and tie me up on it so I'm not in such an awkward position?" No problem. So I pull out the recliner part of the couch and got the chair again. While I was doing that, she removed her t-shirt (it was a little chilly that day for summer) and had her spaghetti-strap tank top on, then removed her shoes (I wish I could show you how it looked, but trust me: it was hot). She then sat on the recliner and I went and grabbed a bunch of my ties. I tied her hands firmly behind her back, then tied each foot to one side of the chair back (the recliner just wouldn't work in this). Then I went and got a feather and some lotion.

Now the moment finally came. She smiled and I kissed her and asked "Are you ready?" "Hehe. Yes." "I hope you enjoy this as much as I will." Then I went to her feet. I peeled her left sock off and slowly traced an index finger up her heel to the base of her toes. She giggled and squirmed slightly. I then began stroking her foot with my first three fingers. Up and down, left and right, with her giggling the whole time. Then I peeled her right sock off and began tickling her right foot the same way. She giggled and squirmed against the restraints, but to no avail. "hehehe that tickles," she'd say. You have no idea. I then dug in with all ten fingers on both feet. I tickled her heels, her arches, the balls of her feet, the sides, and underneath and in between her long toes. She laughed and struggled and kept saying how much it tickled. I was in heaven. After about 5 minutes, I let up and let her have a break. Then I got up and sat next to her where I could get to her stomach. Her belly was really the most ticklish spot, and it was sooo soft. I pulled up her shirt enough to expose it, and began to lightly scrabble my fingers on her soft skin. She laughed even harder than before and would try to grab my hands to stop me, but it didn't help her one bit. She was enjoying herself, I could tell. I squeezed her sides, poked her lightly, traced slow, lazy circles around her midsection, and even swirled a finger around in her belly button (that drove her nuts). Finally I moved back to her feet. I rubbed some lotion on them and when I felt they were slick enough, I started to stroke her soles with the feather. She pulled and pulled trying to evade it, but I know my bondage. I slowly stroked the feather over every inch of her feet, and when I pulled it in between her toes, she laughed herself into histerics. I finished up with more fingers on her feet, making sure I gave each foot special attention and tickled every part. The tops of her toes and her outer arches were her most ticklish spots on her feet.

By the time I felt I had my fill, she was exhausted from laughing so much. I undid her bonds, and put up all the stuff used in the set up. I asked, "So did you have fun?" She kissed me, then said "I had a blast. When are we going to do that again? I wanna get you next time?"

I'll always keep a special place in my heart for you Layla. God bless you.

Very nice tale. It's always the good ones that get away it seems.

It was really Nice reading your tale! I could imagine how hot your experience was. Thanks for sharing!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back