• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Don't be afraid (monster/f)

zoltan82

Christine was babysitting as usual on a Friday night. Although she was 18 and just recently graduated high school, she hadn't found a real job yet, and was hard up for cash. Christine was a real looker, at least to everyone but herself. She stood 5'8", shoulder length curly brown hair, and an athletic body due to her stint on the swim team. She watched the Becks kids since she was 15 years old, so she was pretty attached to them anyway. Andrea Beck was 12, and her brother Joseph was 7. Great kids, great family, and a pretty damn gorgeous house.

It was already almost midnight and the kids had been put to bed for a couple of hours. Christine had changed for bed herself, wearing grey sweat pants and a white tank top, or wife beater... whatever kids are calling them these days. She sat on the couch, bare feet underneath her, playing with her hair and talking to her boyfriend Zack on her cell...

"No way... you are such a loser... you know I love YOU more...ha ha, yeah right. Hell no... you know I hate being tickled... you touch me I will cut you ha... alright I will talk to you tomorrow. Bye...."

She hung up, and was flipping through the channels, as her eyes began to get heavy. She heard one of the doors upstairs open, and small footsteps moving from the hallway and down the staircase. She looked over and saw Andrea standing there in her pajamas, clutching her teddy bear.

" What's wrong Andrea... you should be sleeping."

Andrea stammered "I...I know but I can't. I'm scared."

Christine rolled her eyes..." There is nothing to be afraid of dear... I'm right here."

" There is something under my bed.... please let me sleep down here with you..."

Christine got up from her comfortable position on the couch. " Look, if I go up there and check things out, you promise you will be a good girl and go to bed?"

Andrea shook her head yes in agreement. " Alright, you just sit here and watch tv till I make sure the coast is clear." Christine, in dramatic fashion, made her way upstairs, tip toeing as if this monster may hear her coming. She smiled back at Andrea, who gave her a thumbs up.

Once out of sight, Christine walked over to Andreas door, which was slightly cracked open. Errrrrrrrr.... the door slowly pushed forward, and had a slight pink hue from a night light. Everything perfectly in order, a small television on the dresser showed the flicker of cartoons, with the volume turned down.

Christine walked over to the bed and got down on her knees next to it, she lifted the overhanging blanket and glanced underneath. Nothing. She stood up, and turned to leave when BAAAAAAAM... the bedroom door slammed right in front of her. She reached for the handle and turned, but the door wouldn't open. She pulled with all of her might, even placing her foot against the wall, without budging it a single inch. She laughed to herself. " Alright Andrea, very funny. Open this door now." She didn't hear anyone reply. " Andrea, I'm not kidding. I'm calling your parents if this door isn't open in three seconds....

The door still didn't budge. Finally Christine had enough. " Alright damn it, but you will be sorry when I get out. She approached the door again, only this time it swang open very fast and hard, knocking Christine backward. She tried to catch herself but landed flat on her back on the floor.

" Shit.... what the hell happened...". Christine went to get back on her feet, when out of the corner of her eye she saw something move. "The fuck..." As she again looked under the bed, she heard a deep, almost demonic voice come from... well.... nowhere. "Hmmmm... you are very pretty indeed. Older than most of my victims, but you will do nicely".

Christine could not believe what she had just heard.... her heart was pounding at her chest threatening to jump out. " Who... who are you?"

"Hahahahaha...who am I? I am the thing of nightmares. I am what keeps children awake at night, fearing I may strike at any minute."

Christine swallowed a lump in her throat..." The fucking boogyman?"

" No... not that chump... I'm not a fairy tale." Christine couldn't even react as four dismembered green... hands crawled out from under the bed, like spiders on PCP. Each one grabbed a wrist or ankle, and dragged her on the carpet so she was flat on her back, and stretched her out as far as possible without being painful.

"Heeeeelp meeeeeeee! What the hell someone help!" she yelled with every fiber of her being.

"You may yell if you like, but in my world, only I can hear you."

"Please don't hurt me... I'm young...I have my whole life ahead of me..."

A figure materialized before her... standing at least 7 feet tall, weighing over 300 pounds. He had an abnormally large head, his ugly green face covered with warts and a bright orange Mohawk on his head... he was hunched over, wearing rags and tattered clothing.

" Poor girl...you should be afraid... but I'm not the bringer of death. Unless you count death by laughter..."

" Well I'm not laughing sir.... I'm sorry but I'm very scared right now and just wan..."

He cut her off " You still don't get it girl. I'm...dun dun dun duuuuuuun.... THE TICKLE MONSTER!"

OH.... MY..... GOD. " You can't...I mean....I hate being.... you know..."

" Yes I know dear.... tickled. Say it loud... TICKLED. And that is all I want to do.... just have a good ol time tickle wickle wickling you everywhere, until I decide we have had enough. That takes some time though since, you know, this is kind of my gig."

The beast snapped his fingers, and more dismembered hands scurried from under the bed.... all green and as ugly as the creature they belonged to. They each had long, green, dirty nails...or talons, if you want to be technical.

Christine pulled and tried to kick her legs to no avail.... the hands pinning her down had death grips on her limbs.

" Let's play a little game, shall we? I'm going to get you... oh am I going to get you.... for thirty seconds. If you don't laugh at all during that time, you are free to go. But if I kitchy kitchy koo make you laugh tickle tickle in that time I'm gonna get your feetsies you are all mine gitchy gitchy you got that?"

Just hearing those words made Christine want to burst out laughing as she continued to struggle. Two sets of hands crawled over to either side of her head, before they leaped up, one landing in each exposed armpit. Just poised to strike at any minute. She could feel the sharp prickly points of the nails under her arms. She was holding her breath...

" Don't laugh... remember.... if you even giggle, ohhhh...please giggle for me. You are going to have such a musical laugh I can already tell. Ready fellas? And a one, and a two, and a three...."

Ever so slowly, and gently, the fingers began to move. Just barely touching the skin, dragging across the surface, but using the most delicate touches to be felt. By instinct, Christine pulled down on her arms, but they were held high above her. She shook her head left, then right, closing her eyes tightly, trying to put her mind in another dimension, a relaxing island hehe a beautifuhahaha island a tickle ticklish tickle oh my God this tickles...a smirk was already forming on her face. She opened her eyes and saw the fingers dancing under her arms, which were increasing their pressure slightly.

" Ten seconds down, twenty to go... I'm telling ya we are gonna have a GREAT time together... laughing is good for you.... Just once paaaaaleeease?"

Her breathing was getting harder to control.... damn it she wanted to let it all out....just a giggle Christine, she told herself... but how long would he keep her here?

As she fought herself to stay calm, two more hands joined the fray. These hands crawled over to her feet.... and placed their claws on the soft small, trapped ticklish prizes before them. Christine gasped.

" Uh oh.... twenty seconds down... is she gonna hold out?"

The fingers under her arms were at almost full speed, tickling and tickling the exposed pits, but this electrical shock on her feet was too much.... they wasted no time on her delicate foot bottoms.... all five fingers on each hand just scratched the sole it was designated to...another hand slowly walked its way up her side right on top of her belly, and began gently pushing on her tummy.

Christine shook her head no.... biting her cheeks, holding back the biggest smile, as she heard the Tickle Monster counting back from 10...9.....8.......7....6.....5.... tickle tickle.....4......ewwwww tickle tickle tickle.......3.....2.....

"BWAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAHAHEHE OHHHHAAAAHEHAAA NOSWAAAAHEEEEE STOP AAAAAHEEEHEEEE!"

"GOTCHA! You are mine now honey.... ready to have a few laughs?"

Christine could not believe this much laughter could escape her lungs.... she was in absolute agony, but if you were looking at her from the outside, she was having a damn good time....

"Whahaha waitheheeee...I said waaaaaheehaha oh waaaaithaahaHAAAAA..."

More claws were joining in on the Tickle fest... two jumped on her knees and began squeezing. Two kneeded her sides like bread dough. Christine's toes scrunched down as tight as possible, her feet wiggling and turning every which way. "Heeeeey now....lets keep those footsie wootsies still..." Two more claws approached her struggling feet, and leapt up grabbing hold of her toes, pulling them back, giving the torturing nails a flat surface to scratch, poke, and prod with no resistance.

The Tickle Monster noticed tears running down Christine's face, which was also beat red...." Now now, no crying here.... Just laughter. Hah I just love my job...."

Christine was bouncing up and down, swinging her hair every which way, lost in a guffawing Hell... She had never ever imagined being tickled like this, on every ticklish spot you have at one time.... her body was in tickle overload. She began convulsing in silent laughter, wheezing with every breathe.

All at once, the tickling stopped. Every finger just froze in place, exactly as it was mid-tickle. Christine slowly rose her head, looking down the length of her body, She still felt every nail making contact with her skin, and her residual giggles almost caused her to move enough to tickle herself against these suspended hands.

"Ohhe....oh thahank....thank you hehehe....I couldn't... couldn't breathe heh...."

The monster stood over her, allowing her rest. " Oh we are not done....I'm having a ball with you. You have to understand Christine, your laughter, every single chuckle and snort and please stop and woooohooohaha....I feed off that. I need it like you just needed those precious seconds to breathe. Now brace yourself, cause it's tickle time!"

The demon raised his actual hands in the air, and in perfect synchronization, every hand that had been tickling raised up with them. He made the hands all form claws, and as he pulled back and tickled the air, so did the army of severed hands. Every movement was replicated.

Christine just looked at the hands inches away from her most ticklish places, almost to the point of accepting her fate, and just wanting enough oxygen to laugh when the inevitable happened. At the same time ever hand stuck out their index finger, with pointed nail at the tip, and at every position, that finger lowered and started the torture. A single nail in each armpit, on each side, over her belly, on each thigh, and on free bottoms of both feet, just slowly swept back and forth, back and forth.

"Hehehehe oh God....ha...haheHA....phew hehehehehoooo..."

" Somebody's got the giggles! Tickle tickle tickle!" the monster sang an impromptu song, repeating the same lines over and over.

As far as being tickle tortured went, this wasn't so bahahaaaad.... that thought was interrupted as an extra finger on each hand landed on their targets.

" It's time to have some belly laughs dear. These giggles are precious, but I want to tickle you pink again.... or red."

Christine was having a laughing fit.... not just at the tickling, but the situation, the crazy floating hands, the goofy Mohawk on this bastards head... all of it was hilarious."

"Ohhhhaahahahaha...Heeeeehehehaha ohthahahat ticklespsssha myhiyahaha my face hurtshehehe!"

" Where are you most ticklish, Christine? I already know the answer, but I want you to tell me."

Christine couldn't get the answer out if she wanted to, but her feet were still immobile, and still had two nails drawing zig zag patterns on each sole.

"My feeeheeheeet...myfehehaaaaheeehet" was the best she managed.

The tickling all over her body ceased again, but all the hands made their way down Christine's legs, positioning themselves around her feet.

" Here we go honey...oh I almost feel bad for what I'm about to do to you.... to these pretty tickly feet... but you gonna laugh your self silly. It's go time boys!"

The hands all took position at every inch of exposed foot flesh. Five claws on the ball of each foot, five on each heel, each arch, beneath each set of toes. And all at once, they scribbled and scratched as fast as they could.

Christine's eyes almost bulged from the sockets, her mouth wide open in hilarity, with no sound coming out.... every single finger began working independently, just doing what it was supposed to do within an inch of its area. Christine thought for sure, this was how her life was going to end.

" We've had enough play time for now dear... this is just the beginning for us. Hahaha! See you soon!"

Christine awoke on the couch curled up in a ball... she was hyperventilating... covered in sweat. " phew... it was just a nightmare...." She thought... she stood up to go check on the kids, when she turned toward the staircase. There sat Andreas little bear.... alone.

Last edited:
Any thoughts on this story? I was thinking of making this a series if enough people dug it at all...

that was awesome. you should write more. i think it it is a good idea and would make a great series.

That was an amazing story I loved it. I hope you keep up the great work.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back