• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A newspaper article from 1912.

stw

From the Spokane Spokesman-Review 101 years ago.

"... with the end of the feather the ex-shah tickled the soles of my feet until I went almost crazy with the agony of it."

http://goo.gl/UzgSNq

It, also, appears here, but without the nice graphics:

http://goo.gl/xXK52o

This is a great story and the illustration is awesome! But tell me, how do I save the image? I can't get it to print or to save it?

1912exshahpirates.jpg
This is a great story and the illustration is awesome! But tell me, how do I save the image? I can't get it to print or to save it?

I don't know. I was able to take a screen snapshot and save part of it as a jpeg, but I don't think there is any means of saving the entire article. :ermm:

incredible story ... a tale of tickle-cuckolding, with husband forced to watch

This is so great! A nice colonial era fantasy-filled adventure, complete with its cute picture :) Congratulations on your find, dear sir.

This is so great! A nice colonial era fantasy-filled adventure, complete with its cute picture :) Congratulations on your find, dear sir.

The story is claimed to be true by Ms. Hardinot, although, I am a bit skeptical... skep-tickle. :shock2:

p.s. it's not 'sir.'

Honestly.... they may have been a relative of mine!

There are Wyckoffs in my family, from that era, and "Louise" is a name used in the extended family. I was even told how terrible "tickle torture" was a as a child by someone who had "Lousie" as her middle name who was from the Wyckoff side of the family. I will serioulsy look into this person and see what I can find.

That's a really wonderful find. If only Gilbert and Sullivan had been so... creative with their pirates. :)

A fascinating bit of history. Whether the story is true or apocryphal it illustrates that tickling is nothing new.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back