• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First real Bondage Experience (adult)

Amanda Cortez

2nd Level Orange Feather
Lol, I think I could tell you my first experience with bondage. It happened about 10 years ago and I must have been 18. It happened with a really good friend of me, lets call her Kirsten. Ok, lemme first explain e few things, I'm not a lesbian, but I also like girls ad Kirsten was a really good friend of me. We already kissed and also had had some really romantic nights together. We loved to have some fun, but she wasn't my lover, just a really good friend.

Ok and now to the action. We had spent a nice evening in a club and we both were pretty drunk. Like usually I didn't have much money and it wasn't enough for a cab, so Kirsten offered me that I could sleep in her apartment and I was happy to agree to this offer. It was a 20 minutes walk and I was wearing some high heeled plateau sandals, lol, not really good for walking. But anyway, I just put them off and so I went all the way barefoot.
Eventually we arrived at Kirsten's apartment and I was really a bit tired and wanted to go to bed. So I put off my clothes and Kirsten gave me a sleep shirt. Then I hopped into the bed. Lol, but then Kirsten saw how dirty my feet were and she told me to wash them so that I won't ruin her bed sheets. I wasn't very happy cuz I was really tired, but Kirsten dragged me to the bath room and so I did what she told me to do. She helped me a bit and I giggled lightly as she helped me to clean them and I must admit that it turned me on. Now I really wasn't tired anymore, but we went to bed.

In some way we were both in a pretty kinky mood and pretty soon we were kissing each other and caressing eachother everywhere. We played around and she also tickled me a bit, knowing that I love this. So she was on top of me and squeezed my ribs and I was struggling and trying to throw her off. We really had so much fun, but then she stopped it and I was a bit disappointed. Kirsten stood up and went over to her locker. I really didn't know what she had in mind, but then she came back with a few scarfs.
Ok, I'm not really innocent and I always loved the thought of getting tied up, but at this moment I had no clue what she had in mind. She came back to the bed and kissed me again passionately and I was so turned on. But then she broke the kiss and pinned me down in a friendly way. She winked at me and wrapped one of the scarfs around my wrists and tied them to the top end of the bed. God damn, that really turned me on so much. She kissed me again and caressed me everywhere and I almost exploded, but it seems that she wasn't done with me. She moved down to my feet and tied each ankle to one of the bed posts. Now I was really helpless and I loved this feeling. She began to caress me again and I was in heaven but it should even come better.
Ok, I know Kirsten for a really long time and she knew that I like it to get tickled, but I never thought that she will do it to me in such a sensual way. Anyway, now she crawled on top of me so that she sat on my hips and began to tease my breasts, but this time she also tickled them. Her fingers ran over the sensitive sides of them and I giggles and laughed in a really cute way. It was such a turn on. Then she moved down to my ribs and poked them and I was shrieking and trashing around. This was really pretty torturous and it went on for a while, but then she stopped it and kissed me again. I was so damn aroused and I really wished that she would touch me somewhere else now.
But it seemed that she had more in mind. She moved down my legs and squeezes them so that I was really shrieking and then she tickled my feet and I was in heaven. This went on for a bit and eventually she untied my feet. Haha, we were really in a kinky mood and I thought she would make love with me now, but I was so wrong. Instead if caressing me she sat down on my legs and trapped them. Now she began to lightly tickle my soles and I giggled and laughed. Her fingers ran gently over my soft skin and I was moaning too.
Now Kirsten moved a bit more down so that my feet were directly at her crotch whils she still tickled them. I was so busy with myself that I'm not so sure, bit I think she must have really enjoyed it as my wiggling feet touched her privates. I also heard her making cute noises, so I think that it really aroused her too. Her tickling became harder and she scratched her nails over my soles and I almost laughed myself to death, especially as she ran her fingers under and in between my toes. I almost died, but it was wonderful.
But then she stopped it and turned around. She smiles at me and then she ran a finger over my already swollen pussy lips. It was such a light touch and I laughed again. Within seconds I was completely hysterically. After a pretty long time of teasing and tickling my privates she untied my hands and kissed me passionately. The rest of the night we spent with making love and it was such an intense experience.

A very nice story indeed! thank you for taking the time to share this private tickle encounter you had with your friend with all us crazy tickle lovers here! :)

Wonderful story! Thanks so much for sharing your very interesting experience with us. :D

^_^ and it was so much fun to remember this and to write it down.

Needs pictures!!! lol Great story, and thanks for sharing!!!
I enjoy hearing true experiences like this!!!

that was really an awesome story....kind of hot to read it in such detail...thx for posting Amanda

That's an impressive first experience. Very detailed and sensual, nice post.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back