• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Therapy Sucks" (M/F) Tickle Fiction

lzamora

TMF Expert
Hi everyone!! It's been a while but I've recently rediscovered my love for writing tickle fiction!! Hope those of you who read this enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Any and all comments are welcome Good or BAD!! Just so you know A Selena Gomez tickle fiction is also on the way!! Thank you in advance!!
Therapy Sucks
“…And always remember ladies, do not ever under any circumstances sell yourself short! WE must stand tall as WOMEN in this male fueled society! Go live your lives to the fullest extent possible! Goodnight, my name is?”
The crowd of female onlookers shout in unison, “KATHY CUTTERS!!!” They stand and applaud as the biggest female presence exits the stage.
Backstage Kathy Cutters briskly walks towards the exit door as her tiny assistant struggles to keep up with her stride for stride.
“Miss Cutters, miss Cutters! Please, slow down!” She gasps, fumbling folders in her arms.
Kathy stops in her tracks and spins around toward her assistant. In four inch heels Kathy easily towers over her. She places her hands on her hips with a disgusted frown.
Breathing heavily the assistant hands her a folder, “Miss Cutters, your opening monologue for tomorrow’s conference in Huston.”
“Oh, thanks a lot Carmen.” Cutters swipes up the folder, “See you at the airport tomorrow.” With that she was off and running toward the rear exit.
In the alleyway of the venue Cutter’s black limousine with moonlit Cadillac logos glimmered awaiting her. She let herself into the spacious back enough to fit six comfortably. She breathed in the fresh smell of leather upholstery as she sat on plush black seats.
She closed the door and signaled the driver, “Donald, you know where.”
He shifted into gear and pressed the gas pedal, “Yes ma’m.”
It had been a long day for Kathy, a women’s empowerment speaker. On this day alone she’d held three conferences in her hometown of San Antonio, all of which were packed with women seeking HER advice. As confidant as she was on stage, even she needed uplifting. That is where she was headed, for a confidence boost.
The limo pulled up to a doctor’s office. At the late hour it was, most doctors’ offices were closed, but this one secretly remained open for one midnight client, Kathy Cutters.
Upon exiting the limo she covered her face with a shawl and signaled the driver to leave. She quickly scurried through the front door then dead bolted it behind her.
Aside from some safety lamps the inside of the office was relatively dark. She briskly walked towards a small receptionist window and removed her shawl. She tapped a nearby service bell signaling her arrival. Moments later the staff room lights illuminated temporarily blinding her vision.
“Why hello there Miss Cutters, as usual I’ve been expecting you.” said a deep husky voice.
“Chris, your blinding me here.” Kathy said.
“Your eyes will adjust Miss Cutters.” Chris said. “To my study then?”
Her eyes cleared and locked in on a younger person than her.
“Yes, and please Chris, just call me Kathy.”
Chris complied, “Very well, this way Kathy.”
Kathy followed Chris into his doctor patient room. The lights were dim but you could make out shelves of literature, his solid oak desk and a patient chair used for physic iatric evaluations.
Chris spoke softly, “Please Kathy, make yourself comfortable. The cameras aren’t on you here. Consider this your own fortress of solitude, except I’m here to make you feel good.”
Kathy smiled and untied her bun letting lose her shoulder length red hair, it shined even more behind her milky white completion, “Oh yes. I need to recharge myself.” She said softly.
Chris looked her over and smiled, “Can I ask you something?”
“What is it Chris?”
Kathy whisked off her black rimmed bifocals and placed them down on his desk. She was farsighted, but it didn’t disrupt her from being able to admire Chris’s muscular physique. His baby blue eyes and cheek dimples was enough to make any woman turn to mush and she was no acceptation.
“Why do you choose to do this at night?” He asked.
His naïve question made her roll her eyes, “Chris, I’m a woman’s empowerment enthusiast. If my followers caught me coming HERE, to a man’s office, a, a younger man’s office at that… my “character” would be tainted.” She explained.
Chris chuckled, “I understand. But by the way, I’m only ten years younger than you.”
Kathy smiled, “What I would give to be thirty-two again.”
She reached down and removed the black heels that encased her nude nylon stocking feet and threw them aside. They were the key to her towering appearance and without them her height advantage diminished.
“Please Kathy, have a seat, don’t worry I had it disinfected.” Chris motioned her over towards the patient chair.
“Just one more thing,” Kathy held up her index finger.
Her black business blazer lay heavy on her so she removed it revealing a simple red, button down, satin blouse neatly tucked into her business casual black skirt. All of a sudden her broad square shoulders became just as small and round as any other woman. At last, stripped of her armor Kathy Cutters appeared a very ordinary and very vulnerable woman.
Chris extended his arm, “Let me take that for you.” He draped her blazer over his chair.
Finally ready, Kathy eased her way into a much worn chair.
“Uhm, Chris this chair is…”
“Shh shh shh… relax. Don’t be so stiff. You have to be relaxed physically and mentally for this to work.” He assured.
Kathy sighed, “Ugh ok, but seriously you ought to do something about this chair. I think I pay you enough that you can afford it.”
“My patients like a worn chair. It reminds them that they aren’t the only ones who need help.” Chris explained.
“Oh alright! You have a way with words you know.” Kathy said.
“I know. Now here are some more. Kathy?”
“Yes?”
“Close your eyes.”
“Ok.”
“Listen to the sound of my voice.”
“Ok.”
“Focus only on my voice.”
“Ok.”
“There is nothing but my voice.”
“Mmm hmm…”
“Now breathe in deep… exhale. Relax your body. Relax your mind. Breathe deep. Exhale. Your every muscle is now at ease. Relax. Your body is comfortably numb. Breathe. Sink into the chair. Relax. Relax. Listen to the sound of my voice.”
Kathy increasingly felt her eyes grow heavy with sleep. Increasingly her body was losing its senses. Her sense of touch was fading. No longer could she feel the chair in which she sat. Her surroundings were lost to her and her sense of direction dizzied her. Her thoughts eased into muddled memories of nothingness. Her sense of sound failed her as slowly Chris’s voice became more and more distant until at last she couldn’t hear him anymore. Her consciousness was drifting away.
Chris took notice that she was already submerged in a deep sedation. No longer was she concerned in looking stoic, her facial features had relaxed and her head bowed forward in complete compliance with the commands of Chris’s words.
“Listen to my voice. You are in a deep sleep. Kathy please repeat after me, I am successful.
“I am successful.” She echoed.
“I am able.”
“I am able.”
“Nothing can stop me.” Chris continued.
“Nothing can stop me.” She mumbled.
“I am strong.”
“I am strong.”
“I am the best public speaker that has ever lived.”
“I am the best public speaker that has ever lived.” She mumbled through her soft red lips.
“Kathy relax. Breathe in deep. And exhale. Kathy you will now comply with my questions. Kathy will you nod your head slowly up and down?”
Kathy’s head rolled up and down in accordance.
“Kathy please stretch your arms high up as much as you can.”
As she complied her blouse slipped out of its tucked position.
“Kathy you may put your arms down.”
“Kathy are you comfortable?”
“Yes.”
“Are you a hundred percent comfortable?”
“No.”
“What is making you uncomfortable?”
“My body suit.”
“Why is it bothering you?”
“It’s too tight.”
“If you remove it with you be a hundred percent comfortable?”
“Yes.”
“Kathy I want you to be comfortable. Kathy will you stand up and remove your body suit?”
“Ok.”
Kathy stood up and began to leisurely unbutton her blouse from top to bottom revealing herself to Chris. A leopard print bra covered her voluptuous breast. She reached behind her and unzipped the suit that slimmed her midsection letting it fall to the ground. For her age Kathy had an admirable body and Chris took it all in. Her soft midsection and deep bellybutton peaked over her tightly wrapped skirt.
“Kathy are you a hundred percent comfortable now?”
“Yes.”
“Kathy return to your seated position.”
Kathy sat down still completely under Chris’s command. Chris quickly dashed to his desk drawer and grabbed his Velcro restraints. Wasting no time he strapped Kathy’s wrist to the arms of the chair and her feet together by the ankles.
He stepped back and smiled at his triumph, “Kathy when I snap my fingers you will awaken. At the snap of my fingers you will wake up.”
He snapped his fingers causing her body to ease from its paralyzed state.
Groggily Kathy fluttered her eyes open, “Oh my. Are we done already?”
Chris smiled wide, “Almost. There’s still one more process you need to go through.”
Coming to her senses Kathy realized her arms had been tied down, “Hey, um Chris darling why am I in restraints? And why is my body exposed?”
“The next process you’re about to partake in is in the experimental stage, but for someone as wound up as you, I think it will really help you lighten up. Oh and I had YOU remove your clothes while you were under my control. What follows requires complete comfort for the patient.” Chris said.
Kathy lightly tugged at her restraints to no avail, “I didn’t sign up to be your guinea pig, but if you think this will help, “Oink oink”. She snorted.
“Don’t be alarmed, it’s all part of the procedure.” Chris smiled.
Kathy’s thoughts ran wild, “What does he have in store for me?”

“Don’t worry Kathy. You’re in my hands. With your mental release exercise complete, it’s time to test your physical release. Laughter is the best medicine right? Don’t you want to release all that tension?” Chris asked.
“Physical? You want to TOUCH me? I’m flattered.” Kathy blushed, “Laughter? Are you going to tell me jokes Chris?”
“Um… well I do know one that’s pretty good.” Chris flashed a smile.
Chris circled Kathy, her eyes following his every move. He stopped behind the chair and leaned his head next to her ear.
“Tell me Kathy, how do lions eat their meat?” he asked.
“How?”
“ROAR.” He cackled, “Get it? Roar instead of raw.”
Kathy didn’t find the joke funny in the least and made him aware, “um I’m sorry but that wasn’t…” her breath was suddenly taken by an urge to laugh from a sensation of wiggling fingers digging into her armpits. Her mouth formed an involuntary smile as giggles began to erupt from the pit of her stomach, “WHOA HE-HE-HE!! HA HA HA!”
“What was that? The joke wasn’t funny? Then what are you laughing about Kathy?” Chris asked playfully.
“HA-HA-HA, hey STOOOPP!! P-please I’m ticklish!!” Kathy shrieked.
Chris motioned his fingers in a circular pattern against her supple armpits.
Kathy wiggled about the chair squeezing her arms tight trying to fend off his fingers.
“Aww is the tough and gritty activist a bit ticklish?” He teased.
“GWAD! HA HOOO HE-HE-HE, A BIT? A BIT? HA HA HA WA WA HEE, THAT’S AN UNDERSTAMENT-HEY HE HE!!” Kathy thrashed about sending her shimmering red hair in every direction.
It didn’t take long for Kathy’s nipples to become hard underneath her bra as a result of the direct contact. Chris maneuvered his fingers away from her armpits towards the upper regions of her ribs.
Kathy gasped for air, “Now Chris, you, you, you don’t want to do that there, and I think this exercise is just not for me.”
Chris softly spoke into her ear, “But you’re doing so well. Your reactions are just the kind I need to consider this experiment a success.”
She could feel his fingers lightly skimming her ribs looking for a place to attack. Her body tightened up in anticipation.
Chris could feel Goosebumps on her skin surface as he teasingly stroked her body.
“Deep breaths Kathy.” Chris said.
Her body expanded and contracted in a rhythmic manner until he balled his fists and dug into her ribs with his knuckles.
Kathy couldn’t contain her reactions and burst into chuckles, “YE HE-HE-HE-HE!! OH PLEASE CHRIS PLEASE… HA-HA-HA-HA PL-PL-EAHE- HE-HE-HE!!” His knuckles running up and down her ribs produced mind blowing sensations.
“Aww, listen to you! You sound like a little teenager. I think this is working.” He stated. “We are turning back the hands of time now!” He joked.
Kathy jerked about accordingly as Chris knuckled away, “OH HA HA HA!! NOT MY MY!!” Kathy was a laughing fit.
Chris paused and turned his attention towards Kathy’s face which had begun to turn red. Their eyes locked and for the first time he noticed a look of despair in the eyes of a take charge woman who was used to being in control.
Kathy could feel her heart beating out of her chest. She breathed in deep as Chris gave her a break. Her ribs pulsated from the onslaught they had just been through. She could no longer mask her dread as she saw him slowly ease his hands towards her midsection.
“Tell me Kathy, is your tummy ticklish? Hmm?” Chris teased wiggling his fingers just inches away.
Kathy sucked in her stomach as tight as she could, “Oh Chris please, not there, not there, p-please Chris I’m a lady!” She pleaded.
Chris thrust his fingers into her bare belly wiggling them deep into her supple flesh. He couldn’t help but laugh along with his captive.
“NO NO I’m a lad-YE-HE-HE-HE WHOAH HOO!!! STOP! OH GAWD OH GAAAWD!” She screamed.
Kathy squirmed in the seat left and right trying to evade his merciless fingers. She could feel her tummy jiggling from the force of his masculine hands and at this she was a bit self conscious.
“Pl-Pl-PLEASE… CHRIS!! STO-OH-OH HA HA HA!! STOP IT!!” Kathy cackled.
His fingers kneaded her plump stomach, “Awe you have a nice little tummy!” Chris complimented.
Streams of laughter and pleas escaped her vocals, “NO NO NO CHRIS! WHOOO-HA-HA-HA-HA-WHOOO-HA-HA-HA-TEE-TEE-HE-HE-HE TUMMY OFF LIMITS! HA-HA-OOOH-HA-HA-HEE! NO TUMMY!”
His index finger circled the perimeter of her deep navel to which Kathy immediately protested, “Chris, no! Stop this silliness now! Don’t you dare put your finger there! I’ll never come back if you do!” She threatened.
Her belly shivered at his finger’s touch bringing a devious smile to his lips. The once ridged stature she flaunted had become a blubbering mass before him.
He plunged his finger in and wiggled it around, “I’ll take that chance!” he exclaimed.
A joyous sensation rose from the point of assault evoking spastic movement, “HA-HA-HA-HA HE-HE-HE-WHOOO-HOO-HOO-HOO THAT’S IT-HA-HA-HA YOUR-HE-HE-HE-HE- YOU’RE FIRED!” Kathy hopelessly tugged with all her might to get lose of her restraints.
“Oh I’m sorry! I didn’t know I was touching a “soft spot”. Besides, this is my office and you are my patient. That means I’m in control.” Chris snapped.
All of the physical release had taken a toll on her unconditioned body and despite the room being cool; Kathy’s constant movement had caused beads of sweat to form along her lower back.
Overjoyed at the sight of her plump nylon incased feet, he bent over and reached out to grab them. In elusive rebuttal Kathy swayed her feet left and right.
Chris looked up at her and flashed a smile, “Now, now Kathy! Don’t make this harder on yourself. Be a good girl and give up your feet.” He motioned for her to place them on his lap, “Come on.”
Unwillingly Kathy lifted her legs and set her feet down directly on his crotch. Her toes picked up the unmistakable feeling of an erection rising from his pants. She shot him a disgusted look.
He shrugged his shoulders, “Sorry you had to feel that! I just get kinda turned on in situations such as this.” He giggled.
Kathy rolled her eyes, “just keep it in your pants alright?” She lightly tapped his bulge with balls of her feet.
He overlapped his legs and locked them into position. Submissively she curled her toes back and forth for his amusement. Although her view was slightly obscured, she sensed his fingers inching towards her soles. Anticipating the onslaught she bit down on her lip.
Chris lightly touched her soles in admiration, “I don’t believe in all my years, I have ever gazed upon a more delightful looking pair of feet.” He said poetically.
Kathy snickered, “Poetic much?”
Chris began to prickle her arches with his fingers.
Her hands clamped down on the arms of the chair, “OOOH HE-HE-HE-HE-WHEEE-TE-TE-HA-HA!” She burst.
“Ticklish much?” He teased.
“HE-HE-HE HOO! YES! YES! TICKLES MUCH!” Kathy leaned her head back and yelped.
His fingers ran up and down from the balls of her feet to her heels ever so lightly. He already knew the heightened sensitivity of her nylons did half the work, so light fingers wielded effective results. Chris kept a tight clamp on her ankles limiting her movement to a measly crisscross foot action.
Chris looked to her and smiled at her antics, “you know if you cover up one foot I’ll just tickle the other right?”
“HE-HE-HE- OHH I K-K_NOO HOO HOO HOO! HA-HA-HA-HA-HA TEE-HEE-HE-HE-HE!” A defeated Kathy screeched.
It felt as if bugs were scaling her soles exploiting her most sensitive areas. She continued to involuntarily crisscross her feet despite Chris’s observation.
“WHOA HO HE-HE-HE!! NO TOES NO TOES HA-HA-HA-HA HEE-HE-HE-HE P-PLEASE!” She pleaded.
“Why? Why not your plump little piggies?” He asked jokingly.
“HA-HA-HA-HA-WHOOO BE-HE-CAUSE IT TICKLES SSSEEHE-HE-HE!! SH-SH-SHIT HE-HE-HE-HE! OH GOOD GOD!” She laughed.
Chris immediately stopped and began to sooth her feet, “Wait a minute! Aren’t these your feet?” He pointed to her soles.
“Yes... they…are.” Kathy uttered breathlessly.
“Say it.” Chris insisted.
Kathy looked down at her captured soles and agreed authoritatively, “Those are my feet!”
“Then how is it, I’m having my way with them?” Chris teased.
“You’re a perverted tickle monster, that’s how!” She scoffed.
Chris shot a disgusted look, “Tickle monster I’ll take, but pervert?! Those words cut deep and I’m gonna get you for that.”
With that he slipped off her nylons and scooped up her feet between his crotch. He bent over so that his face was now hovering over her toes. A hard day’s work had left her feet a rosy red similar to the red glossy nail polish found on her toes.
“Oh no, no what, what are you doing there? Did I say pervert? I meant cute tickle monster…yeah that’s it CUTE!” Kathy asked.
“Nice try Kat, but you’re gonna pay for that little comment of yours.” He said. “Tell me…have you ever had your feet licked?”
Her eyes widened at the thought, “Oh… you don’t want to do that! My-my feet…they’ve been in shoes all day. They’re sweaty, they stink…eww!” She pleadingly babbled.
“Oh, but Kathy in this line of work, those are the best kinds of feet!” He chuckled.
He breathed in deep the aroma of leather and sweat that cascaded her flesh. He held his breath savoring it like a marijuana high. Then he exhaled his breath softly over her feet.
Chris took in another whiff, “Mmm… is that popcorn I smell?” He teased.
She could feel air whip through her toes as he inhaled and warm breaths escape his mouth as he exhaled. He blew down her arches causing spine tingling sensations. His lips felt moist as at last they slowly began to suck on her toes individually.
Kathy squirmed in her seat as the feeling of warm saliva slathered her feet, “EEHHH HE-HE-HE-HE-HA-HA-HA-HA-WHOOOO-HOOO-OH GAWD! OH GAWDA-HA-HA-HA-HA KEEE HE-HE-HE-WHOO!” she blurted.
Her pleas were sweet music to his ears as his tongue eased in between her salty toes.
The intensified sensation made Kathy bounce from her seat, “AH HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-WHOOOO-HOOO-HOOO-TEE-HE-HE NO NO, P-P-LEASE HAVE MERCY ON MY FEET!!” She begged.
Having gotten his pleasurable fill Chris stepped back, “And we’re done.”
Kathy leaned her head back in relief, “Oooohh, ooohh, Chris…ooohh sneaky little Chris.”
One by one he lifted her restraints until at last she was free. She rubbed her aching wrist which had accumulated a slight redness from all the tugging. Once on her feet she stretched her throbbing body out and began to redress herself.
“How do you feel?” Chris asked curiously.
“Relived, tired, but I’ve got to say… my stress is gone.” She said with a smile.
“Well those are just the results I was hoping for.” Chris explained.
“So I suppose this method will go down as a success?” Kathy asked.
“Oh most defiantly.” Chris nodded.
Kathy sat back down in the chair which moments ago held her captive. She reached for her heels and slipped them back on. Standing up she once again exhibited towering heights. Reaching for her belongings she whipped out her phone and sent a text. She straightened her hair and applied fresh lipstick in front of a nearby mirror. Once her image had been reset Chris kindly walked her towards the office’s back exit where Kathy’s limousine was already parked awaiting her.
Kathy handed Chris a substantial wad of money, “As usual…”
Chris cut her off, “I know I know, not a word about this to anyone.” He smiled.
“Thanks, and um… outside of your office… I’m not ticklish ha-ha!” She giggled, entered the backseat of her limo and commanded her chauffeur, “Drive.”​

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back