• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Punishing a Thief

Amanda Cortez

2nd Level Orange Feather
Ok, here's another little story. I hope you like it, cuz I really enjoyed to write it. ^_^ Lol, this medieval stuff always has been one of my favorite fantasies.

I really don't know how I brought myself into this situation after this day began so wonderful and nice. But now I sit here in the middle of the market place, locked up in a pair of heavy wooden stocks and await my fate. And I'm scared like hell. I've been sentenced to sit three whole days in these stocks here in public and I know how cruel the people can be, especially when they don't like the person who is stocked, and me they don't like. Well, but let's start at the beginning.

I'm a 19 years old girl from Germany and I'm a thief and not only a normal thief, I'm a really good one. My parents have been really poor and so I learned the stealing really early so that I could survive. And during the years I became really good in my socalled job. So the normal things I did was breaking into houses of rich people and stealing some gold so that I could buy some food, but sometimes I also did pick pocketing and today has been such a day. That's a really easy way to get some money and the risk of getting caught isn't very high, at least not for me. And if really should go something wrong, then it always helped me that I'm a really pretty young girl and almost nobody can resist me when I look at them with my sad puppy look and even start to cry. Mostly they let me go then and so I have been really confident and in a good mood this morning.

But today everything should be different. I knew that there would be a big market in town, like every Saturday and Sunday, and so I stood up really early. There will be so many people and I wanted to be there early so that there will be enough for me to steal. And also the soldiers aren't that active that early in the morning, so this was exactly my time.

Ok, I stood up and washed my face, brushed my hair and put on a nice looking dress, the only one which isn't tattered or dirty, so that I looked really nice and cute. There I must say that I look really pretty and cute. I'm pretty tiny and petite, with long black and curly hair, a pretty and almost innocently looking face and a nice body with long legs and a cute little ass. Ok, my breasts are a bit too small, but that never bothered me and so I was happy with myself. As mentioned before, looking cute and innocently is pretty good for my job, so the people feel sorry when I get caught, at least most of the time it works.
Ok, now I was finished with getting dressed. I pulled done the sleeves of my dress to cover my tattooed arms, haha, that would ruin the image of the innocent girl, put a flower in my hair and left my home. A last time I made sure that I look pretty and then I went to that market.

Ok, the market is pretty far away from my home and I had to walk through the forrest. When it's warm I mostly run around barefoot, and today it was warm, but after that long walk my poor feet were hurting a bit. I sat down on a bench and rubbed them and while I did so, I already thought about where to begin. I saw a few people whom I know and I didn't want to steal from them, so I only waved at them and left them alone.
Then I saw a fat guy and slowly stood up. I faked not to feel very well and stumbled into him and while he helped me not to fall, my hand slipped into his pocket and I had his gold. I smiled at him and thanked him for his help and then I was gone.
Ok, this was really a good start of the day. I really stole a lot of money from him and it would have been enough to buy food for the whole next week, but why stop it when it works so good? So I continued my pick pocketing and it was a really good day for me.
Now it must have been about midday and I was a bit tired. I also had stolen enough money, so that I thought it's time to go back home and enjoy the rest of that nice day. God damn, I should really "enjoy" it, but at this time I was in a really good mood.

So I slowly started to walk away as I saw a guy with really expensive clothes. He wasn't ugly and still pretty young, and he looked so damn rich. I really didn't know what such a person makes here in this small town. Damn, this bastard prolly only wants to show how rich he is and I thought that he should pay for this. So I slowly walked over to him and as I was really near to him I faked that I twisted my ankle and fell. He caught me and while he did so, I did my normal trick and my hand slid into his pocket. But as I wanted to pull it back I felt a form grip at my wrist and I was caught.
I looked at him in shock and tried to break free, but I couldn't. Ok, I'm pretty tiny, but I'm not bad in fighting with a knife and also in fighting without weapons, but here were so many people and a fight would have caused a real chaos. So I looked at him and tears came into my eyes as I told him that I'm hungry and that I only needed some money for food. For a moment it looked like I would have had success, but then he saw my small bag and took it from me. He looked insides and as he saw all the money I had stolen, he really didn't feel sorry for me anymore. He still had me in his grip and wanted to call the soldiers so that they could arrest me. But that shouldn't happen.
As mentioned before, I'm good in fighting, and so I kicked him between his legs and ripped my arm free. While I did this, my dress ripped and so he saw my tattoos on my arm. He wasn't really surprised and winked at me, still holding my bad in his hand. Damn, I really needed this bag back, or the whole work today would have been for nothing. Normally I'm not violent, but this guy really made me mad and so I reached behind me and pulled out my knife. I don't know whether I really wanted to attack him or whether I only wanted to threaten him, but it shouldn't come to a fight. As I pulled out my knife a felt a firm grip at my wrist and someone twisted my arm behind my back so violently that I got tears in my eyes and so I dropped the knife. For a moment I didn't know what happened, but then I realized it. That trouble with this guy had caught the attention of the soldiers and while I was trying to get away from my former victim, they vac me over to us. Damn, and I've been so busy with trying to get my money back so that I didn't realize this.
Now everybody can imagine what happened next. A second soldier took my other arm and within seconds they had tied my hands behind my back and brought me away. They brought me to their sergeant and the guy from whom I had stolen followed us. Well, normally I should have brought to court, but this situation has been so clear that they didn't need a trial to sentence me.
As I stood there, I cried and pleaded for mercy and I told them that I've been so hungry and that I needed the money to survive, but it didn't help me. They saw that I had stolen so much money and so I had no chance. Now I was really scared that they could whip me or cut off my hand, but that didn't happen. Well, maybe it still helped that I look so cute and nice. At least they didn't whip or cripple me, but they sentenced me to sitting three whole days in the stocks so that I could think about my crime and as a public humiliation. So everybody in the city will know that I'm a thief.

Anyway, this should be my smallest problem. Now they brought me back to the market place where they had this damn set of stocks. There I had to sit down on a wooden bench, they tied my hands behind my back against a wooden pole and locked up my feet in this damn stocks, so that I was cole tell helpless.
Well, I said it before that I was barefoot and I felt so damn vulnerable . I've heard so many things about people who got hurt really bad as they had to endure this punishment. The crowd could throw stones at me, or burn and whip my feet and so I was really scared to death. Now the soldiers made clear that I couldn't escape, then they wrote thief on a sign at that pole and then they told me that they will come back in the evening to bring me back to my cell. There I would have to wait for the next market day and the punishment will be repeated. Again I tried to beg for mercy, but without success. They only laughed at me and wished me fun.

Ok, so I had to set here and to endure whatever all these bastards had in mind for me. At the beginning it wasn't too bad and the people left me alone and I got some hope that I'll survive all this here without getting harmed too much. But I should be so wrong.
After about five minutes this rich guy came back and laughed at me. He told me that I will regret that I tried to attack him with my knife and now I became worried. I really thought that he would hurt me, but for now he was only taunting me. He looked at me and as he saw my dirty little feet he laughed again. I had no idea what he had in mind, but I was worried and so I curled my toes in anticipation. But he didn't do anything. He only said that I had really pretty cute feet and that we all will have some fun with them.
Ok, he was right and my feet are really pretty and cute. I'm a small and petite person and so they are time too with really cute little toes and a wonderful soft skin, even though they were all dirty now from walking around barefoot al day.
After nothing happened, I became a bit more confident, but then he told me how dirty they were and that they should get cleaned up when I sit here all day and present them to the crowd. Now I really became suspicious. What does this bastard have in mind?

But I should know soon. He went away and after a few minutes he came back with a bucket full of water and some soap. He began to rub the soap on my feet and to wash them and at first it felt good. Damn, he was really weird, but anyway, if he likes to wash my feet he shall do it. It's better than getting hurt. But I should be wrong again. After he had rubbed the soap all over my feet, he took a brush and began to brush them and immediately I had to laugh.
Ok, I'm a tough little girl, but I'm really really ticklish and even though I tried to hold back my laughter, I couldn't. It tickled like hell and all these bristles drove me crazy. Damn, this was so humiliating, but there was nothing I could do. I screamed, laughed and begged, I wiggled my feet and curled my cute toes, but I couldn't escape and after about 20 minutes I was near to faint.

Eventually he was finished with this torture and I could catch my breath. Then I glared at him full of hate. This bastard has humiliated me so much. Even though I was tied up I began to yell at him and called him a sick bastard. But he only smirked and said that I'm really not in the position to insult others, especially not when I'm tied up and when my ticklish bare feet are all at his mercy. So he took the brush again and scrubbed my soles for the next 20 minutes and within seconds I was completely hysterically. He was really mean and pretty soon he found out my worst spots, my balls and my toes and so he payed extra attention to these parts. I begged him to stop and I even cried, but he showed no mercy.
This damn tickling was such a torture and my laughing and screaming must have been really loud. So a huge crowd was standing around the stocks and watching the show. I begged them to help me, but instead they only laughed and cheered at this bastard to tickle me more.

After another hour of pure tickle torture I was almost dead, but at least he gave me a small break so that I could recover. He winked at me and asked me whether I have learned my lesson and I nodded. It was hard to do so, cuz I'm proud and cocky, but I really couldn't stand this torture any longer. It seemed that my answer has satisfied him, at least he didn't tickle my poor feet again. He even put away the brush and walked away. I was so eased, but it shouldn't be over.

Now I sat there and tried to catch my breath. I was a sweatty mess, all red in her face from all that laughing and my poor soles were all pink from the brushing. I wiggled and curled my toes and I was so happy that it was over, but only for a very short moment. As I said, there has been a huge crowd watching the fun and now two young woman came a bit closer. I knew them and I never liked them, but that wasn't my main problem now. They kneeled down at my feet and immediately they began to run their fingers over my already tortured soles. It tickled so bad that I laughed on top of my lounges again. I curled my toes and screamed and shrieked, but it should come worse. Pretty fast they realized that my toes and balls were horrible ticklish and so they tortured them with intention. They ran their fingers under and in between my toes and within seconds I was completely hysterical again. Then two more girls joined the fun. The first two tickled my soles and toes like crazy, while the other two began to scribble their finger all over the tops of my petite feet and my ankles. I trashed around in my bonds and almost laughed myself to death, but it seemed that they had too much fun tickling me and so they showed no mercy.

After another hour of pure torture they had enough, but it shouldn't be over for me. There were so many people who watched my ordeal and it seems that they all wanted to tickle me. If one had enough another one came and took their place, so I was getting tickled nonstop.
But it still could become worse and it became worse. Now I had 40 fingers tickling my small cute feet and they explored every inch of them. But now some more people joined the fun. Two persons were squeezing my knees and tickling my inner tighs, two guys were poking my tummy and my hip bones and two more people were tickling my arm pits. It was pure hell and I screamed and laughed so much. But the worst thing was that I had to pee now, but they didn't let me go. So I had no chance and I wet myself. It was so humiliating and I would have cried if I wouldn't have been laughing so much. But nobody felt sorry for me and so the torture went on and on.

After about two hours they gave me a small break and I sobbed and begged them to let me go, but they didn't. They told me that I would deserve this punishment and that the next two days I have to sit here will even become worse for me.
After that small break one guy who sold goats at the market came to me and he had a bucket with salt in his hand. He rubbed the wet salt on my soles and for a moment I didn't know what comes next. It even felt good as he rubbed my sore soles after all these hours of brutal tickling. And then I should learn what he had in mind. He brought two of his goats to me and these animals began to sniff at my feet first. Their hair lightly tickled and I giggled again. And then the tickling increased. The goats began to lick the salt from my soles and I laughed again. Their rough tongues slid over each sensitive spot of my feet, even under and in between my toes and I laughed myself almost to death. After they have licked off all the salt, the guy rubbed some more on my soles and it went on and on. Eventually these beasts had enough from my feet, but that shouldn't help me, because he had at least 40 goats, so he only had to replace them and I had no break for the rest of the day.

Eventually it became dark and the market closed. After almost eight hours of brutal ticklin I was completely spent. I was a sweaty mess, red in my face and my soles were deep red after all these hours of tickle torture. The soldiers came back and asked me whether I had had my fun and as they untied me I started to sob desperately. I was so weak that I couldn't stand anymore and so the grabbed me by my arms and dragged me to the jail where I have to stay till the next market start and till my punishment continues. To weak to do anything I sank down and fell asleep immediately. As I woke up again, I didn't know where I was, but within seconds I remembered it. I cried and screamed for help, but there came no help, so all I could do was wait till the brutal tickling starts again. I really wasn't sure about whether I would survive two more days of this treatment, but there was nothing I could do. Now I really had to pay for all my crimes and it was a really high price, but I know that I deserved it. But even though I knew that they will break me again, I also was sure that I wouldn't change my life. So as soon as I'll get released the cute ticklish thief Amanda will be back for more adventures, but from now on I will be more carefully so that they won't catch me again. Hopefully it will work.

Thanks for the nice words. It was really so much fun to write this. Hehe, and u know who inspired me.

Great story! Maybe some details about how they tickled your toes and the balls of your feet. You know different techniques etc. Great job. Please write more!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back