• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Victorian Dryad Tickling (F/F FF/F Foot Tickling)

Deathblackshade

TMF Novice
Well, this shall be my first story I shall post on here. I am a moderate writer, I guess.

I have an account on deviantart.com with a bunch of other stories if one is curious to look into it.

http://deathblackshadoz.deviantart.com/

Well enjoy the story.

----------------------------
The girl sighs as she was certainly lost in this forest. She could not find where she was even if she had a map on her. Why did she explore such wilderness anyway!?

She has a dirty green hair that runs to her collar bone. Her hair is straight and her skin was pale. Her blue eyes glance around the forest as she bears a white Victorian gown. Now... why would she explore with such attires- who knows? She just wanted to. Besides, this rumour struck her curiosity. Even though she finds it false, she wanted to prove that they, the people who travelled this forest, are wrong. They said some plants come alive and try to eat people. Plants can’t move and they do not have a mind of their own. Her physic was slim. She did not have a big bust or chest but it was decent. She was gracefully walking through the forest- gracefully would not be the correct word. She was trying to be graceful but such an environment would not allow such. She mutters to herself and curse herself for moving ahead of her own words.

Minutes went by as nothing catch her eyes. The only thing that was getting to her was the growing heat due to her clothes and the very fact she could not find anything. Strangely enough, it started to rain. This was a rain forest? The sudden feeling of water pouring onto her made her dash through the forest. She found an entrance to a cave. She could care less about the animal that resides in that domain or the dangers as she enters the dark area. She just went in the cave. She walks deeper into the cave ignoring anything. She ended up in... a different place though. It was nature like but it was not the forest she had escaped from. It was like a different area that bore a lot more nature. This person, Sheryl, was fascinated by the wonder she stumbled upon. The air itself is not regular- it presents a blue color in the air. The very nature itself, the leaves, the plants, the flowers release some sort of sparkle in the air. She was dumbfounded by such a place- what was this place?! She was going to run back the way she came to tell about her discoveries but... the way she came through was gone. There was no cave. She glance around the area to find her entrance she stumbled upon. Nothing. She was slightly confuse but a fear suddenly strucked her- her way out.

“Shit.” she said to herself as she just shrugs and goes deeper into this mysterious lands. She sneezes and notice her wet condition. She was dripping from head to toe- her Victorian gown was drenched in rain. She sighs and thought things out. She does not know these lands and she could be attacked or endangered if she took off her clothes although she might catch a cold. She just sighs at her predicament. She decides to venture around a bit more and find some sort of lake where she can wash herself. It took two minutes for her to stumble into a small waterfall and a small lake. She takes off her attires, unbuttoning or unlacing her clothes. She did not take off her bra or panty yet as she dives into the lake, and checks for any possible dangers lurking in the deep blue. She did not want something to creep up on her as she bathes. After three minutes, she concludes the fact that nothing was in the lake. She undid her bra and panty as she wash herself. Sheryl stares at the nature around her, and only hear the waterfall behind her crashing into the lake. There is no animal sounds, no bugs- nothing. This was awfully strange and this puzzles Sheryl even more. Even though she is a noblewoman of her family, she studies and acknowledges certain things. One of these acknowledgement is the very characteristics of a nature like environment. It is never quiet. You can hear the sounds of the wind rustling against the leaves or animal chatter. You can also hear the very bugs of nature or movement in the bushes or what not... but there was none. Sheryl place all of her clothes back on after her bath noticing how the atmosphere was not hot like before. It was fairly cool.

This place is strange. Sheryl takes no more time in the same place. She ventures into the area again hoping to find something. Sheryl was always an independent gal. She did not need anyone to help her because she is self-sufficient. She ensures she knows how to use her own money or persuade certain people to do her bidding. She does act a tad spoil. She complains about anything that goes against her natural physic- complaining about manual labour or physical activities. Even though she knows that one’s health is important, she tends to be hypocritical about ‘sweating on a workout’ or ‘ruining her image for something unladylike.’ The female found the very nature calming and easy going to go through. There were no roots sticking out of the ground, no rough elevation or uneven grounds- everything seems fixed and perfected to be like this. Sheryl was troubled. Certainly nature had to grow. This was certainly redone by someone or something. Sheryl ponders on about this strange new world or area. She slows her own walk and ponder about the various possibilities to this environment. Sheryl was aware of her surroundings but she was entering deep in her memories. She did not heed the sudden sound following her though. It was small rustling. The Victorian woman decides to take a break. She sits on... she glance around the place to find somewhere to sit on. She did not want to ruin her gown on the dirty ground! She stops her thoughts and reflects about that sentence- is she really this heartless? How can she be so stuck up, or so careful of such trival things... Well, technically it’s not but- Ugh!

Sheryl sat on a sudden lump, crossing her legs on top of one another. She folds her arms as well as her thoughts judged her own well-being.

‘Really? She would care about a stupid dress than her own life?! What would happen if a tiger jumps out of nowhere and attacks me- would I complain about the fact ’My dress is ruined!’ or the fact that ’I barely escaped from such an attack and came out of it unharmed.’ the woman thought.

Sheryl closed her eyes and tilt her head in her scenarios... Wait a second- what is she sitting on? She notice the ‘thing’ she was sitting on. It was some sort of tree log. The only thing Sheryl was trying to decipher.... there was no tree log for her to sit on from her observation earlier. The path was clear- there was nothing to even sit on. There were no obstructions or objects that lay waste to this nature. This log, itself, was not even remotely close to the path she has taken. The woman jumps off the log and kicks the log. The log... moves. Sheryl’s eyes burst open to stare at a slight transformation. The log was starting to change its shape. Two branches appear to the side as two others appear from one end of the log. The trunk of the log curves it shape into an oval but a tad distorted as it seems to be a shape of a body with no head. This log was at least the same as a human. There is no head after it stops transforming. Sheryl glance at the strange creature in amazement than fright- actually... isn’t she suppose to run like right now? Sheryl just turns around and walks away calmly. The creature did not even follow or pursue the girl. It just went back the way she came. Sheryl was puzzled- greatly. Was that even real? She must be dreaming...

Then she saw more of those creatures walk in front of her or near her- the entire forest having these walking tree creatures. Sheryl just blinks in and sheer bliss! What is this place?! She could not speak nor could she move as she watches these wonders around her. There were more creatures that seem to be out of this world. A large bug, a strange Venus Fly trap moving around, strange blob like creatures- everything was like a fantasy... And where the hell is she? She continues to ponder about the place- maybe she is actually dead? She was not scared or even disturbed by this world, she was entranced by such amazing things. Sheryl notice something coming towards her. She quickly dodge the incoming strike. It slams into the ground- a branch? The green hair girl glance to the figure or creature that shot the branch. Standing a couple feet away from her is a very slim tree but this bears a head compared to the other trees she encountered. A female tree bearing human like traits. Her leaves act as hair with some thin branches run down her face. The eyes had holes or some dark material in them that resembles a human’s. The very face seems human but it really isn't. The mouth and nose are not there, but Sheryl could not make out the details as something wraps around her wrists. The branch that shot past her somehow crept their way to Sheryl’s wrists. No, the branch was a part of this female tree. ‘Interesting,’ thought Sheryl. She did not pay attention to the next moves the female did, Sheryl remains calm, surprisingly.

“Why is there a human here...?” the female mutters. Sheryl’s ear caught those very words, “This is not only rare but a sight to behold since it is a female espeically...”

“Um... excuse me,” Sheryl said in a calm and dignified voice, her tone was gentle and lady-like when she said ‘excuse me’, “Where am I?” The female blinks and glance around the place, “A forest...?”

“No, no,” Sheryl interrupts, “I know this is a forest, creature, but I wish to know WHAT is this place? No, perhaps world is a better word to describe such a different place...” Sheryl heard the creature giggle to the question. Those giggles quickly turn to laughs.

“This place? Ah, I do not know what we would all call this... but this is not a place no mortal or humans are ever borne in.”

“Explain.” Sheryl said, “Such a place seems to exist in sheer fantasies, books, and...”

“In fairy tales?” interject the female tree, “Yes, we do exist in fairy tales although the very few know the truth of our existence. The existence of mythical creatures or the supernatural things. We hide underneath your world although it is not on purpose. We are here solely because of what you humans are doing up there- the corruption and evil you did to the lands and to our ancestors. We live here in the sight and senses of all creatures who deny and loathe humans... or at least civilized ourselves down here instead of above....”

Sheryl could not comprehend this yet she did. The female tree glance at Sheryl and notice no utter shock, disbelief, despair, or fright. Not even if she was tied up and lifted- she was calm? How?!

“Wow.” she said, “And how do I get home?”

“Home?” the tree blinks and chuckles, “You cannot get back easily... by the time you get back, you will be in a different era.” Era? Sheryl glance at the creature in curiosity.

“Era... As in, time period?”

“Yes. Human time is different from down here. If I recall correctly, a vampire told me that seconds here are actually minutes. Minutes are hours, hours are days, days are months... etc. You get the jest right? Time advances heavily down here.”

“Wow.” the creature’s eyes burst open at the amazed Sheryl.

“Why the hell are you so amazed?! Why are you not scared- usually humans panic and-”

“This is great!” Sheryl said, laughing her head off, “I deeply pondered about many things, but I cannot believe that there are such mysterious and other things that I stumbled upon!! I greatly thank my own curiosity... Moving trees- dear God-”

“You sound like some crazy lunatic to me.” state the female tree, “And what should I do to you anyway...?”

“Do?” Sheryl glance at the creature, “You are not human but you have characteristics of a human... Do explain your life of... whatever you are.”

“Dryad.” the female said, “Although I’m a tad more complicated. Dryads are moving trees who helps nourish the nature and ensure tranquility in the forests. Some of us are warriors of the forest and others are healers- the very touch of us can bring life back to a wasteland. We only need sunlight and water to live on.”

“And you can barely die of old age, right?”

“Indeed. We do not die from old age- we die from the lack of our needed materials, or die from fires, other creatures, or... lose our sanity.”

“Sanity? Trees hold a soul?”

“Dryads... we do although I think you stumbled in the worst forest out of all the others.” Sheryl raise an eyebrow and asks her, “How so?”

“You entered the one with no souls. You see the dryads with no head. One think you can point out is the size of our bodies- those are the male counterparts although they vary in sizes... These, however, are warriors who were suppose to defend the forest from the creatures roaming around like the giant bugs or manifested plants... Secondly, you see they have no head. Why is that? I chopped them off. They are not insane but they are lost and useless now... And why would I do such. I lost my soul a long time ago. Lastly, this forest is name the Damned because of many vicious female dryads who kill any males, human, creature, whatever... anything that is a male dies.” Sheryl... is not frightened by any means still. She blinks to the dryad as the dryad just stares, waiting for something.

“So.... you like girls?” the very statement made the dryad slaps her own face, the branches wrapped around Sheryl begins to swing her around. After the dryad uncovers her face, she says, “Not really although I need to do something to you.”

“Torture me?” Sheryl question yet it sounds like a statement, “It is the obvious route since you cannot kill me right? I do question why the males only? Perhaps the lost of your soul means some actions disgusted you making you loathe males... or perhaps you are just being a sexist deep down. Or maybe the fact that you cannot handle a denial from a guy made you-”

“My god! Shut up!” the dryad made one of her branch wrap around Sheryl’s mouth halting her speech. The dryad sighs at the silence. She looks up at Sheryl and opens her mouth. A strange sound escapes her lips. Her eyes open wide as she clasps her mouth with both hands.

Sheryl licks the branch around her mouth! Obviously, she would never do this to a tree yet she was curious to the dryad's nature. Since it looks like a human, can it feel? Does it have senses? Questions rose in her head after the other as she continues to lick the branch. It did not taste dirty or dull- it has a strange taste to it. The branch left Sheryl’s mouth.

“What are YOU DOING!?” scream the dryad, “Are you trying to irritate me?!”

“No, not really.” Sheryl answers bluntly, “I am VERY curious to this world and its creatures. I do not mind testing something even if it maybe disgusting although I may want to reconsider such things if the time comes.”

“You are a strange girl.” the dryad said, folding her actually arms across her chest. Sheryl glance at the dryad and take special notes on the creature‘s feature. You can see a human like body from her waist up. Her skin colour was a tad hard to tell due to the shadows and if they were ‘bark’ but it seems to be a slight brownish tan colour. She has shoulders, breasts, a belly, hips (somewhat), a neck, and fingers. Her body from the waist down are only branches. The dryad mutters to herself, enrage by Sheryl. To be honest, she is stunned by this girl so far. She is not scared, not frightened, and certainly ‘smart’. Smart would be an overstatement. Stupid smart? The dryad blush about the thoughts of this human female. The way she just stated something outrageous and random. Whatever the case, she will not let that tongue of hers get away with what this dryad wants to do...

Sheryl snaps back into reality when she feels her shoes being played with. Her wrists are pulled above her head, stretching her body out as a couple more branches wrap themselves around her body. Her chest is secured with at least four branches, two above and below her breasts, one at her mid-section, and the last one around her hips. The branches also secure her arms and legs- thoroughly. The branches heavily en-covers her limps so you could not even see her arms or legs. Sheryl could not struggle much. She was tilted in a strange way. She is positioned upwards but slanted- a straight line leaning to the left but in mid-air. It would look like this \

“What are you doing?” Sheryl is not scared- even after the strange ties and adjustments made to her. She notice something strange- where are her shoes? When Sheryl was being bounded- the dryad took the liberty to undo her boots that covers her soles. What remains on Sheryl’s feet are two ankle socks. The dryad notice two things. One, the size of her soles. The very fact they are above average made the dryad a tad happy since she really wanted to play with something big. The other thing that caught the dryad is the scent. This human had obviously pampered herself and her soles.

“You...” there was some silence after that, “Are you going to ‘lick’ my soles?” the very statement halt the dryad.

“N-no...!” the dryad was surprised at the precise action she was going to make. The dryad starts to fidget slightly and was planning to lie about it.

“Well.. go ahead.” Sheryl said in a calm tone, “I am not in a position to stop you, and surely this is the ‘rude action’ I did with your ‘feet’. Since you are a dryad, and your body is different than a humans... I can see that these branches are your ‘feet’. It was rude of me to just lick your ‘feet’- perhaps you were ticklish at the sensation... None the less, even though you place it on my mouth- I am in the wrong. So... go ahead. Take off my socks and lick my feet as much as you please.” The dryad was burning up in her cheeks. Is she being mocked?! Outsmarted!? Being a gentlemen when she is obviously a woman- why is she acting like this!?

“Are you ticklish?” the dryad quickly changes the subject with flustered emotions and thoughts. Sheryl thought about it. Was she?

“Tickle me and we’ll see.”

“You do not know?”

“Should I? I was never tickled.” The dryad blushed madly at the permission. She was glad her face was not at eye level with Sheryl’s. The dryad motion her hands over the left sock foot and strokes her sole. Sheryl did not chuckle or giggle. The foot itself did not even more.

“Nothing.” Sheryl said. The dryad presented a disappointed look on her face.

“Well... I think-”

“If you are going to tickle me in some other spot- I think it is impossible.” Sheryl state, “I know that people had attempt to tickle me in those spots- underarm, stomach, belly, back, neck, palm of my hand- all of these areas are pointless to my body. Even if I was tied and covered in lotion, they do not work...”

“A-ah I see...” the dryad was a really frustrated at such information, wanting to cry- wait, why is she sad about this?! Why did she have an urge to tickle this female now?! She shakes her head as Sheryl goes on, “Yet... my soles maybe ticklish although you have to try harder.”

“Eh?” Harder? “How do you...”

“I do not know.” Sheryl answers honestly, “I can only guess that my soles are ticklish due to a dream I had.”

“Mind sharing it to me?”

“Hm, I am doubting your words of ‘insane’. You seem to be reasonable and quite a gentle creature.” Sheryl randomly said, “Although I will tell you the dream yet you might find it silly-”

“No, go into it as much details needed. I have all the time in the world!”

“Your tone is quite cheerful as well.”

“Stop making these comments!” the dryad said blushing madly than ever. Why!? Surely, this is a jest or some prank. Why is she showing such emotions? Why is she being nice to a captive? Why is not giving her true pain?! She felt sick, but her anxiety to do thing to this female grows deeper in her lust.

Sheryl knows she was giving this dryad some fun. She knows that this creature truly dealt with something painful. Perhaps being this random helped her get out of whatever she was or still is. A creature to give suffering? A tree is not suppose to do that even if it has a soul... perhaps hatred still extends into all of life, falling into such things will only blind them with a sin and a monster. Sheryl is amazed with this world, but she knows that she wants to help out anyone who is suffering... even if she is a noble.

“Well,” Sheryl said interrupting the brief silence, “It all started with....

Sheryl was in her undergarments only in a mysterious world. She was stunning even without the expensive clothes and jewellery. She roams around the empty clouded area until she trips onto the ground. Something tripped her. When she turns her head to see what caught her foot- roots came out of the ground. They quickly seize her body. The roots just wrapped themselves all around her upper body and most of the lower body leaving the feet and head intact. A pillow was against Sheryl’s face as her hair ran down her side. She felt a root wraps itself around her neck restricting any head movement. The only part of her body that could wiggle around freely is her feet. The next things she felt was a sudden root coming from the ground and stroking her left sole slowly. Tickling? She laughs in the dream, but not by the touch though. She was laughing at a pathetic move to torture her. Trying to tickle her soles- she isn't ticklish! She never was! No one could force her to laugh from such stupid tactics. The root itself was not hard. The soft tickles did nothing. Sheryl thought she won although something strange happened. A hard feeling stroke her left foot and it sent a message to Sheryl’s body. It made her jerk. Sheryl found her mouth wanting to release a squeal of some sort. She push it back in but she was confuse. What was this?! Did she... the roots were changing it’s form to make themselves a bit rough- their form turning into a sharp device.The fork like root stroke her left sole again as the girl starts to giggle. Sheryl quickly curse into the pillow, unable to believe the feeling she is feeling, or the laughs coming out of her mouth! She tries to pull herself out of the restrains, but it was fruit less. Next, her right soles found some roots turning themselves into a pen or pointy tip pointer that ran themselves up and down her foot. She violently kicks her feet and giggles into the pillow. Sweat beading down her head. Her body trembles inside the mummy like encasement as her soles receive a rough tickling. The speed went faster and faster. The more the branches went up against the sensitive targets, the more Sheryl’s nerves woke up and send fires her body up. The one place she was not excepting to get these warm feelings are her womanly areas. Sheryl was disgraced at the very fact she was loving this! She tells herself in her mind that she does not like it, denying it even if she was tickled heavily. She only wish this nightmare would come to an end. The fact that these stupid roots tickled her was silly!

The next things these roots did made her shiver in the mummy branches. She felt her toes being bidden by small roots coming from the ground. Sheryl decides to curl her toes in an effort to resist. It took at least three minutes for her toes to be enclosed by the roots. She curses violently as she puts up the struggle. Her toes quiver lightly against the branches as they could not do anything. The roots grip on the toe stems tightly as Sheryl groans in disgust. To secure the feet in a more helpless position, roots wraps themselves around the middle of both soles. Sheryl tries to move her 12 size feet but they would not budge. Sheryl starts scream bloody no but she felt the roots taking their marks and started the tickling all over again...

But the sensations were overwhelming Sheryl greatly. She did not just feel her body getting warmer, her mind was losing all reasons. She could not think and she could speak properly. Laughter came to her as her nerves signal every inch of her body. The stroking, the clawing, the poking, the rapidly intense feeling that covers her soles... excited her! She could not escape- trapped and immobilized. She had no freedom- utterly bound and confined to such... such... a relaxing torture! It was not relaxing in some degree but Sheryl found it relaxing. She did not need to care about anything in this world- the world where she gets tickled silly. She could not reason or think, she could only enjoy this warm feeling. Even if bound, it warms her soul... Sheryl continues to laugh- loving every moment of her predicament. She was loving the fact her toes could not move- the way they quiver or squirm under those roots or the fact that the pointy roots tease the taunted toes and made them squirm. She could feel the heels getting raked at, scratching the soft content of the nurtured heels as it drove Sheryl into bliss. The tickling on her heel also provoked her toes to move around and about. Sheryl felt feathers or something soft running against her sides. Her eyes burst open. She knows that soft objects could not make her laugh, but it seems like the intense tickling from the rough roots certainly made her soles extremely ticklish to anything now. The feeling of those feathers made Sheryl thrust her feet upwards, but they would go nowhere. The attempt is futile as she takes the fluffy sensations. More feathers came into the tickling, but they saw in between the toes- the feeling of their long agonizing sawing threw Sheryl into a laughing frenzy! She could not help but bulk against the roots- maddened by the tickling. She could not describe the feeling, her feet aching to move away! As the tickling progresses, Sheryl only thinks about her sensitive soles, and the wonderful feeling of being tickled!

Yet Sheryl wakes up from the dream as her body was wrapped in the blanket and her white cat was at the foot of her bed licking her soles. The cat stops the licking and walks to her mistress. Sheryl blush madly at what had happen, and rub her feet against one another. Her eyes twitch at the sensation that just tinker up her leg. Sheryl also notice a ribbon around her right big toe. It was loose but the feeling of it lying there seems to threaten a ticklish feeling between the toes. Did the cat really tie her toes up and lick tickle her? She giggles to herself and uncover herself from the blankets.

... And that was my dream... although I still question if it was a dream or not.”
The dryad was dumbfounded. She felt really... blessed and lustful. She felt blessed because of this girl in front of her that is really gorgeous, yet she is someone who is really special. Accepting such ticklishness and bondage?! This blessing came with lust... The dryad wants to keep Sheryl to herself alone.

“What a dream...” the dryad said.

“I know. Still... I think I know what you will do not- what is your name by the way?”

“My name....?”

“Yes, everything should have a name.” Sheryl said glancing at the dryad, “Oh do you not have one...?”

“I had a name... I cannot recall my own name right now.”

“I see. My name is Sheryl. You can stop calling me ‘human.’”

“Sheryl... your name sounds awfully familiar to someone I know.”

“Oh-” before Sheryl could ask who this particular someone was, her eyes twtich at the feeling of her skin getting clawed at. The dryad starts to tickle Sheryl’s soles right away. The Victorian class noble starts to wiggle in her bonds feeling the slight sensations starting to wake her up. The rough branches presses against the middle of her soles making Sheryl’s nerves fly to her brain. The dryad notice the reaction from Sheryl. She loves it. The way she is resisting against her branches makes her warm. Even if she is a mythical creature, she loves to torment females. The way they struggle as she tickles them, or how females make the cute sounds as they are touched in ways that makes them squeal! The dryad blush reveals a deeper shade than before like a cherry. The dryad moves in closer to stare at Sheryl’s feet.

The green hair woman starts to bite down on her lower lip as she feels the old sensations crawling back into her mind. The touch of those branches tickling her soles reminds her of the dream she described. She kicks her feet around, and moves them around in a circular motion. She flex her toes, and quickly clench her toes down. She covers one foot over the other, squirming helplessly against the several vines motioning all around her smooth pamper soles.

The dryad has a giant smile across her face as she moves in closer to stare at Sheryl’s flawless soles. Her toenails are not painted in any color, but they reveal a shine even in the darkness. Her toes are perfect; not chubby or too long, average, but something definitely caught the dryad’s eyes to stare at them. As Sheryl’s feet moves downwards with her tight toes covering her insteps, wrinkles form across the middle of her soles. The dryad hesitated about something. She glance at her soles while the branches roams all over the twelve size targets.

“N-n-noheheheh...heheheh...” she giggles. Her giggles really please the dryad’s ears. Her giggling is cute. It sounds completely different from Sheryl’s noble voice or dignified tone. It reveals a cuter, young, and cheery side of Sheryl that touch the dryad’s heart. If... are these soles really that soft?

Sheryl felt the branches leave her soles only to find a warm feeling that sent her toes into a wiggling frenzy. Her eyes burst open as she lets out a laugh. Sheryl could not control her feet sudden movement. She press her soles against the dryad‘s face. The dryad backs away from Sheryl and glares at them. She was not expecting her targets to fight back! She licks her lips many times as she relish the taste of Sheryl’s feet. They had a fruitiness like taste to it, but a little salty taste as well. The dryad could not describe the actually taste to a fruit because in their world, a fruit does not exist. She uses her hands to secure one sole away from the other and nibbles all over the heel.

Sheryl felt the sharp bark like teeth chew on her tender skin. This was worse- FAR WORSE from the dream she described earlier. She tries hard not to resist, but her body definitely reacts differently from her mindset. The dryad- wait, how is her tongue wet from the rest of her body.

“H-hhowohehehehehwhhahhahahaha ishsheeeh yourhrheehahhahah eotongnthehehghehehenen weenttneheheehehah?!” Sheryl blush at the fact her words came out in some sort of gibberish manner. She did not dare ask again. She was glad the dryad caught on as the creature responded.

“I do not know. I wish you could stop asking these questions that makes you curious. I mean, it’s great, but I cannot enjoy your giggling if you talk like that.”

“H-HHEEAYEHEHEEH!” Sheryl blushes easily since the dryad was using her sharp tree like body to intensify and attack her nerves. Sheryl accidentally motion her foot forward as her toes poke the dryad’s forehead. The creature decides to take the chance to seize that moment. She engulfs her big toe. Sheryl’s cheeks glows with a dark red as she felt it really... strange. It tickles yet her panties felt really warm.

“S-stopHAHAHHAHAHHAHHNOAOHHAHAH!” Sheryl lost herself as the dryad starts to swirl her tongue around the trapped toe. The dryad starts to hold the toe in place with her teeth, but her tongue lashes as the toe. She takes the chance to slither her tongue left and right against the pad of her big toe.

“NOHAHHAHA MOREHEHAHHAHAHAHHA!” Sheryl pleas, laughing a fancy melodic laugh.

“Oh my~ That sounds really nice Sheryl.” the dryad compliment, “I want to-”Sheryl’s other foot slapped the dryad in the face. Sheryl did not mean to yet the dryad backs away for a moment covering her face.

“I-I am very sorry about that...” Sheryl said glancing away from her, “I cannot control such sensations.”

“Well, Sheryl,” the dryad said, turning to her with a very evil smile, “I think you deserve a huge punishment!” The branches that secured her ankles suddenly form new branches that appears to be a tad shorter. They quickly shot towards Sheryl’s feet. Sheryl felt the new sensations around her toes and let out a yelp. She feels her feet being pulled back to leave defenseless soles. Another branch wraps around the side of her feet and something below her heel. She tries to move her soles this time, but this time she felt totally immobilized. She bites on her lower lip and tries again. No, it’s like her dream...

“Now,” the dryad pokes Sheryl’s taunt soles as Sheryl lets out a laugh, “You are helpless!” The creature decides to stab her sharp index finger into the center of Sheryl’s right foot and twist her branch finger left and right. The feet quiver gently against the restrains as the dryad relish in her victory. They are definitely smooth, vulnerable, and really fresh. No wrinkles at all, nothing rough about her soles- oh the feeling...

The dryad starts to rub her face against Sheryl’s soles making the Victorian noble twitch uncontrollably. She was trying to hold in her laugh. Giggles escape her mouth as the dryad caress her soles.

It ended when three guns point towards the dryad with dark armored devil looking troopers surround her. The dryad was going to attack until a strange presence intensify the air and stiffens the atmosphere as if gravity was trying to pull Sheryl and the dryad down.

“Do not move and obey creature of the damn.” comment a very alluring and sinister voice. Sheryl could not see the new person coming into the picture, but she only saw one of the armored troops. The woman appears in dark armor with half her right face covered by her short hair that reaches to her neck. Her dark eyes fixes on the dryad as her armor is similar to the armor that the soldiers bare, but something was different about her...

“Hel.” hiss the dryad.

“Now, now, I only came to see why you stopped wrecking havoc- a human down here? How interesting- what are you doing to her?”

“I am...”

“Ah, cut the crap. You were tickling her right.”

“Yes... ma’am, I-I was.” There was silence as Hel glance at Sheryl’s tied up self. She then glance at her feet with a dull expression. She thought about something though.

“Tsk, typical. Creatures got their fetish and their interest- I will not question it.”

“C-can I continue on-”

“Oh yes, one condition.” There was silence again as Sheryl ponders on about this new person. “I join in.”

“WHAT?!”

“I can just kill you two right now.” Hel suggest, “Oh, another thing, we will be using a secret serum I produced. You reject, well...”

“FINE!” the dryad yelled, folding her arms.

“Good.” the woman said in a joyful manner, “Now the serum.” The two started to whisper, hearing excessive bickering from the dryad, but they seem to have come to an agreement.

“Well~” Hel started, “You will definitely experience a fear to tickling after this.” Sheryl raise her eyebrow to such a statement.

“What do you mean by-” A dark shroud of shadows approach around Sheryl’s mouth that quickly halts Sheryl’s sentence. The Victorian felt another strange eerie magic around her body. Sheryl notice a cloth wrapped around her mouth and head. She tries to say something, but something shot up her mouth. She giggled at the feeling raising her eyebrow. Did... that feeling just tickled the top of her roof? W-well... it did not tickle that- ah, why is her body so warm?!

“H-Hel, milady, a-aren’t you-”

“Hush.” the female state as she glance at the two soles wrapped in constrictions, “I am just making this human a tad more... sensitive. This shall be really, really fun.” Sheryl notice Hel’s presence to be... frightening. The aura around her was something different- no it was far beyond the dryad’s atmosphere or presence. Hel’s atmosphere was dark, evil, and really intense. Being around this female made Sheryl understand the concept of fear after encountering this person.

Sheryl laughed madly and felt an intense feeling soaring throughout her body. She found her eyes leaking tears quickly from her socket as her body wanted to escape the binding of the vines. Hel was doing something that seriously tortured her and awoke her sensitivity.

Hel was slowly licking Sheryl’s immobilized soles. Her tongue slowly licks up and down the center of the sole. Her feet quiver violently against the toe ties and heavily confinements. Sheryl laughs against the dark gag yet something was entering throughout her body as she laughs.

“What did you do Hel!?” the dryad asks before Hel ordered the wood creature to also lick Sheryl’s left sole.

“Some spells and trying some new method of torture. You see, Sheryl is obviously gagged by a magical cloth that release magic into her body to heighten the tickling on her feet. The magic also raises sexual pleasure and enables immortality to this torment. This is all temporary as long as that cloth is around her mouth... And the powers I enhance on our tongues is certainly a tickling enhancement that inflicts a huge tickling on Sheryl’s sole...”

“Are you trying to tell me that the tickling is beyond-”

“It is beyond the common items that one would use to tickle someone. Feathers, brushes, rope, thread, etc. This is a devious project I had in mind. A spell that can enhance the tickler’s tongue to be beyond any devices created by man. Using this spell would be dangerous on humans since they could die if one could use it for... I do not know, two minutes, perhaps. Luckily, Sheryl is the first female to feel this rare treatment.”

“Hel, you are over doing this all-”

“You are seriously annoying my dryad. I could just kill you or control you against your will. Obey, shut up, and tickle this human. I do not care about what you want- I am simply testing out my projects and experiments on whoever I want. You are lucky that I am being merciless right now. I am the dark Goddess who works for Satan. You should consider yourself to be lucky that you are not being used for some of my projects that involves your kind. Then again, you are an ally of darkness and pawns are needed to win the war against those fools...”

Sheryl took the chance to catch her breathe. She pants heavily through her nose and curse the clothe over her mouth. The tears on her face dried up for a good while, but her cheeks will be soaked once again when the tickling commence. Hel... A Goddess that works for Satan- wait, aren’t the religions separate? There can be no truth in these words- Gods working with the Devil?! What is this blasphemy?!

Hel reminds Sheryl that she was in no state to think, Hel’s index finger clawing down the center of her arch. Sheryl quickly twitch at the feeling as her mouth usher out another beautiful laughter.

“Do not think you can just think about such large matters. You are a mere human caught up in such a mess that we are in... I can read everything from your mind and your entire history, Sheryl. I know your life, details, certain other aspects that you keep in you. I am a Goddess but a very deadly one. I am Hel, the Norse Goddess.”

Sheryl felt herself being chewed out by Hel. This was beyond any knowledge she attained. The fact that she wanted to ask so many questions to Hel did not seem to... lighten the situation. Hel seems to be aggravated by Sheryl’s thoughts. She wanted them to be silenced. The Norse Goddess licks the noble’s delights once again throwing the human into sheer agony.

The feeling itself was beyond this world. Sheryl could feel her nerves getting hammered by burning sensations. As Hel’s tongue continues to lap over the perfect taunt targets, saliva runs down Sheryl’s foot. The saliva tickles Sheryl as it seems to act as some sharp device like a stick poking at her skin. The fact that this magic that enhances Hel’s tongue certainly terrifies Sheryl. The green hair noble felt the same magic on her left sole with the dryad running her own wet tongue all over her toes. Sheryl was in hysteria. She tries all her might to get out, her mind getting destroyed by her receptors on the bottom of her feet. Nothing was left un-licked. Hel and the dryad tasted every part of Sheryl’s sole. The soles wither in their bonds trying to ease the tickling. Hel chuckles to herself as she watch how helpless Sheryl is. Suddenly, Hel’s voice entered into Sheryl’s mind.

“You love this, don’t you? You are getting wet you dirty creation. I know for sure you love this. The fact that your soles, alone, are ticklish. You hide it pretty well. The fact that you love your feet tickled or the curiosity to have your feet tickled to such extremes.... You lied to yourself as well just so you can excite your horny little mind.... Such a dirty, dirty being. Do not worry my darling, your desires of getting pampered down here will be fulfilled. I mean, I am taking quite an interest on tickling now... Keep this just between us.”

Sheryl could not fight against the Goddess as she tease, insult, and degrade her. The tingling sensations from the tickling runs throughout her entire body. Her breasts and womanhood starts to act differently though yet she knows what was going on. She was getting turned on by the tickling. Her cheeks are bright red with tears covering her cheeks. Her hair starts to stick to her face as her body struggles to do anything. Her breathing was accelerating as the tickling goes on.

Two tongues continue to travel all over the soles. Hel’s tongue did not even touch her toes yet. Hel focus mainly on Sheryl’s arch and her heel. The Norse Goddess notice the twitching piggies that yearn to move around and about. Hel just stabs her tongue all over the arch. She licks the area really quickly to toss Sheryl into a frenzy. When she leads her tongue from the arch to her heel, she begins to use her teeth. Hel quickly adds the spell to her teeth. The new feeling quickly made Sheryl laugh an ungodly tune that caught both the dryad’s and Hel’s ears.

“Oh, I know your weakness, my dear,” Hel said telepathically, “The fact that your soles are perfectly ticklish to sharp objects or things. I just use magic on my teeth so you will be laughing quite a storm for a while my green hair beauty.”

The feeling Sheryl felt was certainly devastating. The spell Hel created should NEVER EVER be used on anyone who is ticklish. It is ungodly and too much to bear. It seems like the spell consists of all sort of tickling items into one.... yet there was a twist to it. The feeling to her right heel dealt a seriously blow to Sheryl. She could not stop laughing and begging into the clothe. Her body releases her happiness as she could feel the liquid between her legs. She felt embarrassed by such a move. It was not the end though. Hel did not stop. Sheryl could feel Hel’s teeth against her tender smooth heel, but the spell seemed to enhance a light touch yet hard feeling that could be described like a feather and stick tickling her. At the same time, a burning and cold sensation seem to apply on her soles as well... Whatever the case with this spell, it was odd and too.... indescribable.

The dryad only licked the other areas for a short while. Unlike Hel, who fascinates herself with the twitching toes, the dryad feel in love with the tied digits. Sheryl’s toes. The green hair woman could not lower her laughter or even try to contain them anymore. She was pushed to the farthest edge of control, grasping the insanity that took over her entire body and mind completely. Sheryl’s toes could not deny the liquid and spell that overwhelm Sheryl. The feeling was certainly too much. She could not withstand such a treatment to her toes, wanting it to truly end. She thought she would enjoy the tickling torment, but now, it was like a Hell. NO MORE!

The dryad kiss the top of each toe. The wooden creature could not pull herself away from such a tasty treat. She did not like Hel’s method, but she could care less as long as she gets a piece of Sheryl. The creature takes her sweet time to swallow and suck on each toe. She started with the smallest one and work her way to the big toe. She did whatever she wanted when she played with Sheryl’s toes. One by one, they all experience the dreadful treatment of nibbles, bites, licks, and kisses. This did turn Sheryl on, but her body could only feel the strong intense tickling from the tongue and spell. The two ticklers did not stop as they make noises as if they were making out with their soles (although they are making out with them).

Sheryl was lost in her ticklish state. She could not change the course of what was going on as if the tickling totally controlled her mind. She was going to accept her fate-

“Get away from that human.” curse a new female voice. Hel quickly stopped her torment and backs away from where she stood. Sheryl was still laughing as the dryad continues to lick Sheryl’s soles. The guard near Sheryl’s vision was killed as gunfire erupted between the remaining two.

“Cheryl,” curse Hel’s voice, “Well.... it seems like I have to run before she tries to catch me again. I will take my leave now Sheryl, but I will get you if I see you ever again.” Hel departed from the area as the two other dark guards were killed. Coming out from the edge of Sheryl’s vision, she notice a pink hair girl dawning dark armor although it seems to be completely different from the guards that were killed. The dryad finally stops and catches Sheryl into her arms in a bridal carry.

“N-Nohahhahha morehehahaaahh!” Sheryl pleas as she tries to get the tingling sensation off her soles. Rubbing her feet against each other with saliva still on them did not seem to lessen the tickling at all. The dryad glance at the broken Sheryl in disbelief and guilt.

“Tell me why I should not kill you as well.” said the pink hair girl who approach the two, the strange contraption that shot bullets pointed right towards the dryad, “I mean.... you were the one who confined this girl and got her into such a mess with that Goddess.”

“Do what you will with me, I do not mind. I have no regrets if I die now.”

“Oh really?”

“D-don’tehehehehe killheheheh herreheheh!” Sheryl got out of the dryad’s arms to try and protect her, but she quickly fell forward since her soles touched the very ground. By doing this, it tickled her too much and she passed out.

“Seems like the spell Hel place are going away slowly.” Cheryl said as she caught the falling green hair woman. “Shit. I will not kill you dryad, but you are coming with us for interrogation. I want to know what EXACTLY happened.”

“I will not resist,” the dryad said, “As long as you can treat and protect Sheryl.”

“A girl that has a close name to mine... interesting.” The group quickly left the area to head for safe grounds. The world that Sheryl stumbled into is certainly a fantasy realm that no mere humans should ever get mixed into.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back