• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Breaking a tough Girl

Amanda Cortez

2nd Level Orange Feather
Ok, here another lil story. I hope u like it. ^_^

Well, I really have no idea why this shit has to happen to me. I've been so carefully and I have been so sure that everything will become good, but I've been wrong so badly. Now I sit here in the cellar of this house, tied to a chair, and nobody will hear me cry for help when these bastards kill me.

But lets start with the beginning. I'm Amanda, a 21 year old girl from LA. I live here since I came from Puerto Rico to the USA and since several years I'm a member of this gang called Il Muertos. Well, some of you might call me a criminal, because I sold drugs and weapons, made street fights and was stealing and robbing, but that's what gang members do and I had a great life. As a kid I've been really poor, but now I have a lot of money, I have a huge SUV, a Harley and I can buy whatever I want. But all this money can't help me now.
Ok, and now a bit more to my person. I'm a 21 years old Latina and I'm really pretty and cute. I'm quite tiny, but I have a toned body with long legs and a cute little butt. Only my breasts are a bit too small, but that never bothered me, cuz they're really cute and perky. Well, like many people here I have many tattoos. My arms are covered down to my wrists, on my back I have a huge dragon and at my ankle a small feather. In my cheeks I have two piercings and in my nose too. And in my belly button I have a ring.

Good, now you know how I look. It's not so important, but I wanted to make it clear that I'm a tough looking, but really cute lol girl, cuz this later saved my life. But now back to the story. It has been a pretty hot day and I left my house for a job. It was really warm and so I was only wearing a tight cutoff jeans, a small top and some flip flops. Before I left the house, I grabbed my fun and shoves it into the back of my pants. Then I started my Harley and drove to that damn hotel where we should make that deal. Some guys of my gang wanted to buy some drugs from a Mexican gang and I should be there as a security. An easy job, but paid very good. Now I arrived at the hotel and entered the room where we should make our deal. I positioned myself at the door and then we waited for the Mexicans to arrive. We had a bag full of money and everybody was armed for the case that something went wrong.

Then the Mexicans arrived and the deal began. But suddenly we heard noises and everybody pulled out his gun. Then the door burst open and the police stormed into the room. The fight began and soon everybody was shooting and we could fight back the cops. But now the whole building was surrounded by cops and there was no way to flee. Some people were dead, some injured, but I was still ok. I wasn't wounded and thanks god I didn't kill anybody.
Then the cops stormed the house again and this time they had success. The shooting began again and it was the complete chaos. I really didn't want to get arrested and so I thought about a way to escape, but not without the money. After all this stress I wanted at least a good payment. Everybody was busy with fighting and so I grabbed the bag with the money and also the bag with the drugs and then I began to run.
If I would have known that I would have to run, then I would have put on sneakers this morning and not these stupid flip flops. But anyway, I just kicked them off and ran down the hall, barefoot, as I stepped into something slippery. I looked down and full of horror I saw that it was blood. But I had no time to think about it, I had to escape or I would have to spend the next 20 years in jail.
I had no idea where to go, but then I saw a room where the staff has their equipment. I stormed insides and after looking around I saw the uniforms of the maids. I took one and put it on and it was a bit too big, but anyway, better than nothing. With shoes I had less success, so I left them away. Then I put the money and the drugs in a garbage sack and left the room. The fight was still going on, but the cops also brought all the innocent people our of the building. So I started to cry and faked to be in panic and a cop brought me outsides. Haha, the sack with the money I still had with me and nobody cared. I looked so cute and innocent that everybody believed my story. Thanks god the police was so busy and nobody took attention of me, but sadly I had to show my papers and so they knew who I am. But I could tell them later that I was working there and so everything should be ok. So i made sure that i had my papers back and then I could sneak away. I ran to my Harley, started it and drove away.

Back at home I took a shower and brought the money and the drugs to a safe place. Then I returned home and tried to relax from all this stress. A few hours later the cops arrived at my house and they were asking me questions. It wasn't hard for me to convince them that I've been a maid who worked there. So everything was ok, but one of the cops looked at my feet the whole time. At first I thought that he just liked them, as many people do, because they were really tiny and pretty with cute little toes, but then he asked me what shoe size I have. I told them that it's a five and laughed a bit, but not very long. Suddenly they grabbed me and cuffed my hands behind my back.
At the police station they said that they found a bloody foot print in the fighting area and that it was matching with my feet. So I must have been there and not only downstairs where the rest of the staff has been. But that didn't mean anything. I confessed it, but I made them believe that I wanted to clean up there as the fight began. I'm not sure whether they believed me or not, but they let me go. I only wasn't allowed to leave the city.

But that's what I had in mind. I knew that they will find out the truth and so my plan was to disappear for a while. I drove back home and packed some clothes. The money and the drugs were at a safe place and I could pick them up later. Then I wanted to leave the house but suddenly I felt a horrible pain in my head and everything became black.

A while later, I don't know what time it was, I woke up in that cellar. I was sitting on a chair, my hands tied behind my back and my ankles tied to the chair legs. For a moment I didn't know what happened, but then I remembered everything. At first I though that I was gotten arrested, but then I would be in a police station and not in this cellar. And then I heard some people talking in Spanish and then I knew were I was. It must have been these Mexicans who have caught me and I panicked. I knew what these guys did to their enemies and I was really scared. Desperately I pulled at my bonds, but I couldn't escape. I was lost and I knew that.

Then the door opened and two guys from the Mexican gang entered the room. They looked at me and asked me in Spanish where the money and the drugs are and before I even had the chance to answer, they slapped me so hard that it drove the tears in my eyes. Then they asked me again. But as I said before, I'm a tough little chick and it's not so easy to break me. And I also knew that they will kill me after I told them everything. I'm not a weakling, but the thought of getting slaughtered by these bastards really isn't temptingly. Now they told me that they give me the chance to chose. I could tell them everything and then I would die fast and without pain, or if I wouldn't talk they would torture me so badly that I would wish I were dead. I knew that they weren't joking, by I didn't want to die and I still had the hope to get a chance to escape.

Ok, so I didn't talk and now one of the guys untied my feet. I had no clue what they had in mind, but that could be a chance. I'm a good fighter and so I tried to kick them, but they blocked my kick and laughed at me. Now they grabbed my ankles and tied them together. Then they lifted up my feet and places them in a table where they fixed them. Next my knees got tied too and now I was really helpless. Now one of the guys took a really long nail and a hammer, while the other one pulled of my flip flops. I panicked again and I really thought that they would nail my feet on the table. I closed my eyes and bit my lips, awaiting a horrible pain, but nothing happened. The put the nail between my ankles and rammed it into the table. Then they took a thin piece of rope and tied my big toes against the long nail a that I couldn't move my feet anymore. Now I knew that they had planned to torture my feet. Then one of the guys took a bag and opened it. He pulled our some oil, nippers, a whip, a hair dryer, a knife and some more stuff that could be used to torture me and I shivered. I throws to stay strong and tough, but I had sweat on my forehead and I curled my toes in anticipation. Damn, these bastards will torture my feet and there was nothing I could do. I also knew that they would break me if nobody saves me and I was so scared.

Now one of the guys took the nippers and looked at my poor feet. Then he saw the small feather tattoo at my ankle and he grinned. Well, maybe this lil tattoo saved me from getting crippled. I got it as I was seventeen and it was really my favorite tattoo. I let a friend of me do it because I love feathers. They look nice and sexy and I love the feeling when they slide over my sensitive skin and I love this light tickling. I have it at my ankle because I really love my cute feet and ticklish as they are this is really a nice sign. And now this cute little tattoo should save me from getting crippled.

That guy looked at my tattoo and then he gently ran his finger over my helpless sole, beginning at the heel and slowly making his way up to my toes and immediately I started to giggle. There I must say that my feet aren't only pretty and cute, but they're also extremely ticklish. Ok, I like getting tickled, but I can't stand it very long and now this bastard tickled my helpless soft sole. I bit my teeth, but I laughed and couldn't hide that it tickled me and that guy realized this too. He continued to run his fingers over my sole and my giggling turned into a laughing, but thanks god they stopped it after a few minutes. They asked me again whether I would talk and I shook my head again. Well, I'm deathly ticklish, but I'm tough and this won't break me. So maybe my friends would find me and save me before these sadists kill me.

But I should be wrong. They only gave me short break so that they could shove a piece of cloth in my mouth and tape it shut. So I was gagged and couldn't even scream. Nobody would hear me. And then the inkling began again. The guy scribbled his fingers all over my ticklish soles and I laughed myself almost to death. Slowly he discovered all my ticklish spots and really fast he found my worst spots, my arches and under and between my cute toes. I laughed so hard that my face became all red and that tears were running down my cheeks. If I wouldn't have been gagged I would have confessed everything. But they didn't ask me again and continued the torture. They had a clock at the wall and so I could see that I was here for only 30 minutes and I was already broken. It was so frustrating and humiliating, but it should come worse. They continues to tickle my poor feet for another hour and I almost got insane. Then they gave me a small break.

I breathed heavily and hoped that they would remove the gag so that I could tell them everything, but that shouldn't happen. Now they took the bottle with oil and rubbed all over my feet and then the tickling began again. The guy ran his fingers all over my slippery soles, my arches and under and in between my toes and I was hysterically. I bucked and squirmed, but nothing helped. If they would only kill me, everything would be better than this horrible tickling. Just as I thought that it couldn't become worse they found a new way to torture my pretty feet. They took two hairbrushes and began to brush my soft soles. All these bristles tickled like hell and now I couldn't stand it any longer.
It's really weird, it was pure torture and I wished it to stop, but I also felt a tingling between my legs. That brutal tickling aroused me, but still couldn't take it any longer. They tickled me almost to death and after two more hours of torture I even climaxed, but I doubt that they realized it and I also didn't care. All I could feel now was the brutal tickling at my feet and the tingling between my legs and I would have done everything to end this torture. But it didn't end and they tickled me the whole night. I laughed, screamed, cried and at the end I even owed myself. Then after more than eight hours of brutal tickling I was almost dead, my face was red, my soles were bright red and raw and I was a complete mess.

I really thought that I wouldn't survive this treatment, but eventually they stopped and removed my gag. It took me a while till I could talk, but then I told them everything. They winked at me and then they told me that they would check whether I've told them the truth. Then they would come back and kill me, but I didn't care anymore. I was so tired and exhausted that I almost fell asleep. But suddenly the door burst open and the police stormed into the room. They arrested the two bandits and looked at me and my tortured feet. Then they told me that they have watched the house for a longer time and that they have heard my confession. Damn, these morherfuckers have let these guys tickle me almost to death and nobody has saved me. Bit anyway, I knew that I would get arrested, but everything is better than getting tickled almost to death. Now I hoped that they would untie me, but instead they showed me a piece of paper where stood that I confessed to be a drug dealer and thief and that I was guilty to have done this deal in that hotel. They told me to sign it and then they would bring me to the police station. But I'm not stupid and I knew that they would sentence me to at least 20 years in jail if I would sign this paper. So I shook my head. But the cops only smirked. Now be of them came closer, took the brush and began to tickle my soles again and again I laughed top of my lounges. After five more minutes I was willing to do everything to stop the tickling and I screamed that I confess. So they stopped the tickling and untied my right hands. They gave me a ballpoint so that I can sign the paper and as I hesitated they tickled me again. I laughed again and then I signed the paper.

Then they untied me and helped me up. Then they cuffed my hands behind my back and dragged me to their car. Then they brought me to jail where I had to wait for my trial.

Thank u. I loved to write this, especially as my char is a bit like me. ^_^

^^ an great story, an written in a different style I enjoyed this one it was well written an entertaining I look forward to reading your other short stories Amanda :)

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back