• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Bugs II (18+ FF and Bugs/F)

Deathblackshade

TMF Novice
Alright, the title will be familiar although I altered it. My old friend of mine, Cheryl, had develop this story back then on my dA and we decided to do a joint project although we never finished it online. I decided to edit it and place this matured version on here. Yes, the first part of it will sound a bit familiar, but there are some twist later on. To know what I am talking about, below is the link to the original "Tickle Bugs". This version has been modified to TMF's rules, but it is also the future of what happened after the adventure Jessica had to endure.

http://deathblackshadoz.deviantart.com/#/art/Tickle-Bugs-276526882?hf=1

Below is the link to the actually interactive story that Jessica is in.

http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1797307-World-of-Laughs

Enjoy and comment

-------------------------------------------

It was a common day. Nothing but the good old sun shining in the sky outside the school window. A young girl walks across the park having a knapsack with school work. It dulls the young gal. The teacher was explaining about the Shogun Era in Japan. Feudal lords and clans fought each for land. These warlords... Blah, blah, blah, samurais, blood, swords... Etc. Nothing new. That was World History. The female was at the age of eighteen. She wears high knee socks and brown buckle shoes were around those size 10 feet. She wore a very short skirt having her skin dazzle in the sun. It didn't show much skin since she wore a t-shirt that represented a regular school outfit... Grr, who was she kidding!? She loathes the school uniforms. She toss her knapsack onto the ground blowing a fuse. She just sighs glancing around the park she entered. Luckily no one saw that. She stares at herself in the pool. A girl that is a good 5'6 height and average weight for the pretty age of hers. She twirls around staring at her own blue eyes blonde self. Her hair was in a flip covering the right eye as she feels her hair smoothness. Her hair was a tad puffy like a scene girl, but not that much.

"Hey, Jessica!" said a red hair girl running up to the blonde. Jessica (the blonde gal) knows who this person is. It is her best friend Audrey. The two went to sleepovers and other stuff. Can't say what that is now. He he.

"Audrey, what's up!?" Jessica said trying to act all... um, ghetto? Audrey just glares at Jessica in disbelief, shaking her head.

"Geez... Jessica, you suck at trying to be someone you aren't... I barely recall the time you wore a uniform! This is the first-" Jessica puff her cheeks and tried her best not to strangle Audrey as she was pointing out these things Jessica despise. She was right. Usually Jessica would wear her normal punk clothes. This was out of character... But today was only a reason to get something. Her parents said they'll give Jessica twenty dollars- Yeahhhhh. She's broke. Jessica was desperate to get some money. She couldn't get a job because 'education was important'. She agrees... But she was doing pretty well and can squeeze through this hardship. Her face was dead after hearing Audrey stating such attires.

Actually, Jessica lied. This girl before her was actually her girlfriend.

"It seems to be a long time since we had a chat like this ever since we escaped that world." Audrey said cheerfully as Jessica blushes madly grabbing Audrey's hand. "Yeah, this seems like deju va." Their days in that weird dimension has passed them as everything returned to normal although it has been two years since everything went down. Now they're young adults... Jessica quickly zones out once again thinking about the pst.

"H-hey... Jessica!" Audrey yelled as the girl responds to her exclamation, turning her head like a zombie. Audrey twitch at the sight, but shook her own head running towards Jessica, "You know that one young teacher..." This grabbed Jessica attention dumping all her 'preppy' attitudes. Wait, this is familiar.

"I know a lot..." Jessica respond as Audrey corrected herself, "That teach who is deeply fascinated by bugs..." There was a shudder. Yeah, Jessica knows the guy. He really likes to collect bugs. Better yet, he can talk to them? Crazy right~? Jessica found this silly, "Continue anyways..." Wait.. there was one person who would do that- no, it's a dude though.

"It seems like he actually made his bugs go into the girl restroom..." No, that can't be. Jessica scoffs, shrugging, "That can't be."

Audrey shook her head, "I remember what his bugs look like- well he shows them off in class... And they were EXACTLY the same. A girl gave me the picture..." There was a skull on the back of the bug... Yeah, that was definitely the teacher's bugs. Jessica was confuse at the message Audrey was saying.

"Sooooooo?" Jessica said gesturing her hand to explain. Audrey sigh going next to Jessica's right ear, "They're saying he tickles anyone who is TICKLISH." Jessica just roll her eyes, "That is almost everyone and everything..."

"Yeah... But I heard he's going after you." Jessica paused. Her mind froze and her face paled up. Her pupils went back to the back of her head fearing the worst- NO!

"No, no, that can't be right!" Jessica said. She remember the fact she never talked to this guy or did anything bad to him. This was creeping Jessica as she started to sweat.

"No... He's after you. He said he got something better than the bugs he have..." Jessica shudder at the thought.

"You're sources are good right...?" Jessica ask.

"Are you doubting that the jocks were spreading this around?!" Audrey yelled as Jessica motion her hands to be quiet. Those stupid jocks were always hitting and mocking her jut because she wouldn't go out with them... Lame excuse for an attempt. Jessica sighs, scratching her head a bit, "If I may ask... Is it something I would freak out about...?" Jessica hated only the 'biting' type of bugs. The spider was Jessica's overall fear. She would die. Not only that, Jessica also hate the feeling of them crawling around her body- thinking about it right now made Jessica jump and shudder.

"Just be careful... Wherever you go... And whatever you do." Audrey warn as she walk away. Jessica nod slowly picking her knapsack. She glances around the park before she made a run out of there. Audrey folds her arms and giggles, "She will certainly fall into the trap like last time Kat." Audrey states over her right shoulder, "It seems like I'll join you in this tickling session though."

"Tsk." said a male voice appearing behind her that fits some strange hairy and stuffed professor, "Yeah. Even if Jessica seems to walking all over the same path like last time..."

"I cannot believe you grown rapidly from that world..."

"I'm 23 now... I have authority over you two-"

"Don't you dare try to go up against me hun." Audrey folds her arms and gives a wicked smile, "Oh Jessica. Still the same girl."

She didn't care if someone saw her running like a scared woman. She arrives at her doorstep opening the door furiously to close it. Jessica breathed a sigh of relief taking off her shoes. She notice no one was at the house. They must have went somewhere. Jessica went to her bedroom. Jessica was going to take a nap until Audrey's words haunted her, 'Just be careful...' Great. Jessica stood up having goosebumps. She cannot sleep. UGH! She toss her pillow around opening her knapsack doing her homework. Her parents did not arrive until midnight. The house was to herself as she finish writing at least three essays. She slams her head on the counter tired. She went downstairs to get some snacks. She stop hearing some sort of noise. She blinks as she continues to eat. Something feels... Jessica glance down. She almost picked up... A cockroach! Jessica jumps back surprised and stomped on the vermin. The guts spread on her white socks as she glance at the dead body. She was scared of the bug coming back alive getting a cloth and picking the body, tossing it into the trashcan. She shook her body thinking nasty- Oh great. Her sock! She took it off as she slips her flip-flops off. Jessica walked around the house taking care of any business she forget to do. She vacuum the floors, wash the clothes, iron the clothes... She lands on her bed tired. She flex her toes in and out feeling relieved.

"Great..." she said opening her sheets and entering her bed. Jessica was still haunted by Audrey's rumor. She couldn't help but shuffle around in her bed at night. The words repeating over... Maybe she was going to get attacked tonight- or tomorrow?! Jessica got up from her bed. She glance at the calender saying Saturday. Silly her... She couldn't get attacked tom- She fell asleep

Today. Jessica just relaxed herself getting up and doing all her adjustments. Stepping outside, she wore a dark mini skirt having pink skulls as the design having a bullet belt around the waist. Her shirt only had a broken heart sign in red covered by the white normal T-Shirt. THIS was Jessica. She had place black socks on wearing her ankle Converse sneakers. She walked off to the park. She glance around hoping to see Audrey. She didn't come though. Jessica tap her foot and closed her eyes. She opened them to see something off in the distance.

"Hmm..." Jessica said following the shine. Jessica went towards the park's forest noticing the shiny light... It shines again but further into the park's forest! Jessica wasn't keeping tract as she follows that light. She stops, noticing- she's lost. She stomped her foot and glance at her phone in the skirt's mini pocket. Nooooooo.... Dead batteries. Jessica sighs glancing around once more. Something shined in the distance as she follow it one last time. Jessica arrives at the spot glancing around. Nothing. She turns around planning to go back until something whacked her across the head. Jessica fainted....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Jessica's point of view)
Moments later...

"Ugh..." I manage to say. My eyes glance around noticing the forest I was in. I tried to rub my head but my arms are above me. Not only that, my legs were wrapped in some thick vines having a wooden stock around my ankles. The stocks tightly fits around my ankles as I tried wiggle side to side or out of them. Nothing. This IS bad! I blushed and screamed hearing nothing.

"Jeez..." quiet Jessica." said a strange voice. I glance at the tall figure who goes to my high school. I never saw him before. He just leans forward staring at me. I knew it! THAT TEACHER JUST WANTED ME- wait why now?!

"Look... I didn't cheat- OH what the hell are you doing with me!? THIS IS RAPE!!!"

"What are you talking about?" the teacher said in a curious tone.

"You're the only one here?" I question. He nods. "You tied me up." He nods. "But what reason...?" She laughs.

"Wow... I can really fool you lot!" he sounded excited. The person toss his clothes and wig- WHAT?!?!? My eyes were wide at the trick that was played before me. Her dark hair was like my hair. Long in length and shiny. It blows in the wind as I notice her face. The way her eyes were dark brown as they twinkle in amusement with olive like skin around her. She laughs again disturbing my train of thought. Wait. I know this person.

"KAT?!?!" I was happy to see an old friend. Kat was someone who went in that other world with Audrey and myself. "You bitch! You left us-"

"No, I was acting as that male teacher. Sadly, I fooled the principal as well so I'm stuck in that disguise half the time... But I wanted to pull out a prank by doing the same thing I did two years ago... When we both met and where I tickled you. It makes me nostalgic actually... Thinking about it."

"You grew?" Kat smiles at me as she glance at my attires, "How convenient of you to wear the same clothes."

"Wait... If you tied me up...? Why?" I wanted answers. I wiggled around desperately trying to get myself out of this-

"Oh. I wanted to tickle you." I am going to- wait what?! I shot my face towards the Kat acting scared. I shook my head saying madly, "NO! Don't you-" there was a poke at my left underarm. It sends my sentence into giggles. I lean towards the right but her nail follows my body movement, poking my armpit. She lies her finger in my armpit, twisting her finger around to create sensations from my pit up to my head, letting giggles out.

Oh what memories... The same think like two years ago.

"I'm the 'bug teacher'." she said.

"And I am the assistant." Audrey's familiar voice enters the picture as she smiles at Jessica, "Silly you. For falling for this TWICE!"

"AUDREY!?" I almost choked at my two friends before me. "W-wait- YOU SCHEMED THIS!?"

"No duh." Audrey said with a huge grin, "It has been a while since you were tickled."

"Why do you want to tickle me?" I pose hoping to find a legit answer... No, it's obvious to why they want to tickle me.

"I just wanted to..." they both said. Even if we escape that realm, I shook in my tied condition, smiling at the fond memories of those tickling moments. Even now, I am still afraid to be tickled. I felt the familiar chill run up my spine.

"Say... Jessica, I don't want you to be mad at me... but I brought some friends..." This scared me even more! It better not- I almost fainted seeing the eight legged freaks! I screamed as the teacher backs away. She just glares at me, tickling my sides when she appears beside me. I couldn't form a sentence feeling her sharp nails tickling the sides. I began to lift my stomach a bit higher as my sides were getting teased at. I couldn't help but laugh as Kat insulted. "And you still hate my spiders- THEY ARE NOT THAT BAD!"

"She does not deserve mercy." Audrey suggests. Kat nods at this.

"Oh... I WAS going to be nice... But since you made me mad... I will make you-" She blushes with a triumphant smile. She didn't finish as she pass the jar to Audrey. I shook my head as my eyes shot wide open as my girlfriend holds the jar full of spiders. Audrey smiles evilly and winks at me with a blush over her. "I'm sorry hun, but your terrified look of spiders tickling you is really, REALLY priceless."

"Don't. No, no, don't, no, don't, no, no!" There was a silence in the air as Kat closes in on my face. We kissed. I could feel her breathe running down my face for a second or so. It felt good as her mouth puckers themselves to my lips a bit more before she departed from my moist lips. She licks her lips and leans in again, but to whisper in my ear, "Unless you cum for us, we're not going to stop..." Unlike last time, Kat said something like 'give up those ticklish spots', but this time it was really different.

"10 seconds... no exceptions before we start." Kat warns. My mind remained calm as both girls start their countdown. Ah, Kat has not changed- OH WAIT WHAT!? She totally forget the fact they will tickle her into tears- no maybe, to death!

"...3...2....1-"

"WAIT-"

Kat tore the shirt apart with her bare hands. I quickly blush heavily at the aggressive Kat. She tore my bra as I was dumbfounded at her action, watching the dark hair teacher get on top of me... I felt her warmth down there as her body was definitely warming up my cold self. She staresat my double Cs carefully stroking the size of the two goodies. She examines them once again. "How I miss your body. You certainly need to grow them, should I say you should use-"

"You're not a doctor!" I yelled trying to get her back into reality.

"Oh... Sorry. It has been a while since I seen your same size breasts..." I stayed quiet glancing at her weapons. Feathers? Oh no... They inch their way as I lean back against the tree finding no way out. The soft bristles stroke the tips of my nipples. My face was fighting against the major laughs that want to erupt from my lips. The feather was laps itself over the nipples every second. I cannot stand this! The feeling was certainly coming back to me. After we left that world, I felt very sensitive... My nipples definitely got erect from the feathers multiple runs back as they go up and down my pink nubs. My body tries to move breasts away but it is futile. The way my hands were flexing above me tries to reduce the tickling sensation on my breasts- trying to ease the torment yet it did not help much. My knees tried to pull my feet out of the stocks, kicking in an desperate manner. The breasts were teased over by Kat's feathers keeping the same pace and steady pressure. This suddenly drives my mouth to release beautiful laughter from my lips. Both girls loves my reactions. Kat was glowing in sheer happiness. She toss the feathers aside taking out the nearby electric toothbrushes. The brushes were worse! Their rotating fibers touched the erected tips of my nipples, the sensation was sending me to jump against the restrains and pull violently at my bindings. I lift the girl up for a bit, but she was still on me, laughing at me.

"The mighty Jessica is going to be tamed!" she cooed as her teeth playfully squeeze them. sending me to an outrageous roar of laughter, forming, "STOPPAHAPHAHPAAPHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHA!!!! PLEEPAHSSHSSAEEHEHAHAH!" She cross her arms.

"So that's how you tickled Jessica the first time around huh? With feathers and brushes?" Audrey asks as she slowly worked on something.

"Oh... I haven't even got your feet though." Kat announce as she left my upper body for the moment. I breathed heavily trying to look away. She was undoing the laces quickly. She knows how to take my sneakers off anyways... she has down it a numerous amount of times. Audrey does especially. I found myself curling my toes in my dark socks as both of them tease my toes. I kicked my feet at their hands . My feet are sensitive like hell. I could barely hold my laugh in... The reason is because my mother place a special lotion every time I misbehavior when I was young... That was baby lotion and she would tickle me however she wanted... I was having a case of rollovers laughing so madly my cheeks were turning red.

Both of the girls did not warn me or indicate the fact that they took off my socks. I felt the cool breeze that swept past my naked feet, but following that breeze was a sudden feeling of teeth and wet tongues. My eyes burst open as I laugh madly at the feeling. "NOHAHAHAHH, NOHAHAHAHHAH FAIARHAHAHHAH YOUAHAHAH HTOWHAHAHAHAH!" Audrey gives a smile and says to Audrey, "Oh, what a flavor. Strawberry Kiwi, you shouldn't have."

"Tasty as always. Placing lotion on her feet- still pampering these beauties. They are still gorgeous! I certainly want to take them into that special box we made that one time!" I start to feel the mouth play heading towards my private region. I felt my body losing itself once more to such tickling. My feet seems to be quite the turn on spot since most of the ticklers always aim for that spot.

"Continue to torment her. I'll distract her." Audrey said walking to me. I could not stop laughing from Kat's tickling as Audrey glance right into my face and blushes madly, "Oh Jessica. My dear." I yelped at a mouth holding both my big toes in such an encasement. Kat's sharp nails scratch all over my arches making me laugh... against Audrey's mouth as she kissed me and shoves her hands down my skirt, pass my panties, and starts fingering me. My eyes start to close themselves shut remembering this feeling... Getting tickled and fucked. Audrey tore both sets of clothes that cover my vagina. I could feel my pussy quiver silently at the naked air. Audrey quickly rush herself down to my pussy and starts to lick at my lips in a furious manner. It tickled more than it pleasured. I ended up laughing madly as my pussy squints out some liquid. Kat tickling my hypersensitive sole as my red head girlfriend tickle fucks my pussy... Great.

"NOHAHAHA STOPHAHAHA PLEASEHAHSHAHAHAHAHAH OHAHAHAHA GOWHAHHAHHAHHAADHAHAH!" I could not control my pleas. This was too much, but it was so good. I am horny, tired, and tied up. I cannot stop them and their tongues just pleasured me... NOOOOOOHHHHAHAHAHA!" Kat release the jar of spiders all over my feet as I feel their hairy legs send tickle messages from my soles throughout my body. The spiders seem to be- FUCKING BIG! AHHH! NOOO!

"NOHAHAHHAHAHAHA DONT'HAHAHAH BITEHAHAHAHHA!" the spiders seem to wrestle around my ten toes. Their mouths pinch their hairy mouths at the pads my toes as their bodies shakes lightly around my toes. Kat, escaping the tickling realm, was able to have one power. She can talk and command spiders to her will. These spiders were spinning thread around the stem of my toes as I felt something familiar wrapping around my toes. Kat push the upper part of my feet towards the stocks as the spiders place the end of their silk to the stocks. These threads were are different from thread from those two years. These are thicker and stronger. The spiders crafted their silky webs around my toes perfectly only leaving the top upper half of my toes. I quiver my soles gently at the toe ties blushing madly as everything stopped.

"Remember having such helplessly ticklish feet?" Audrey asks as she moves out of her way to let me see what happened. I could see the top of my toes but I could not pull them away from their taunt position. The spiders seem to traumatize me the most since I saw their big hairy forms and their eight eyes...

A new feeling surprise me when I felt fuzzy movement between my toes. I tried to look past Audrey but she blocks my view. She fingers me as I started to laugh and moan. "No peaking." Kat was placing large fluffy furry caterpillars between my toes. Since I could not protect that area since my toes are tied back, Kat decides to use such a wicked method to have the bugs have fun with my soles. The spiders ignored the caterpillars as those long bug creatures just rotate and moves around between her toes. My soles quiver madly at the restraints that makes my sole vulnerable. I cannot escape! No spot on my soles were safe. My arch, toes, pads, stems, heel, middle of my foot- everything was tortured by those bugs! A new feeling also surprise her when she felt... pens?!

"I love my powers." Kat said giving a nasty smile. She gives each spider some pens so they can write all around my soles! I felt the pointy tips poke and stab deep against my skin. I laughed madly screaming a bloody pitch.

"HAHAHAHHA KTAHAHHTHAHOHAHH AHANOAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHASTOPAHAHAHAHAH!" I was reduced to tears. My body aches to move around- well my soles actually since they are starting to feel uber ticklish again. My upper body thrash side to side trying to break the bonds holding my wrists. Audrey starts to lick against my wet messy as I mixed my laughter with a giant moan, blushing madly as my girlfriend shoves her tongue deeper into me.

"AUDREYAHAHAHHAH NOAHOOOOOHAHAHHAHHAHHA!" I start to feel a ungodly feeling taking over me. I felt like I was unbearably ticklish and sexually. I felt a surge of warmness run throughout my body as I twitch madly at the tongue and bugs. My shut themselves close to see warm colors before I open them up as tears stream down my face along with some drool. Audrey sighs and said to me, "Forgive me for this." She shoves her tongue deep into me as I felt a fast moving tongue tickle all around my insides. My eyes shot open as I tried to get out. Kat joins in this and starts to use the brushes on my nipples sending my body into a frenzy. Kat decides to push it and tapes the brushes to my nipples as her long nails gaze the shape of my breasts sending me into a moan and laugh. Actually, my laughter seems to overpower my moans by all means. I could not breathe as the tickling was too much. Kat fondle tickles my breasts with those nails as she ran it to my armpits, side, stomach, then back to my breasts. Audrey was getting sprayed by my cum, but she continues to playfully lick at that same pace inside me throwing me into a hysteria frenzy of wiggling and bucking. The bugs enjoy their time on my size 10 soles as they nibble, move, and write all over them. That's it, I can't take it...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to stare at Audrey and Kat lying beside me. I felt extremely ticklish all over my body. I was tied up still, but I was completely naked. The bugs seem to be back in their jars, but I felt my wet pussy dripping in saliva as well as my own cum. My feet seems to be washed or licked- either of the two as well as my breasts... Did they continue their torment even when I was asleep? I could not help but smile as I lie between both of them. It certainly has been a while since I was tickled that badly. How I miss that other world sometimes and how close we would all be... I blush and kiss both kiss on the lips. I love my friends and my girlfriend.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back