• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Hell in Jail

Amanda Cortez

2nd Level Orange Feather
After I for arrested because of drug dealing and stealing they brought me to jail where I had to wait for my trial. Well, I really deserved this, put I still had the hope that I wouldn't be sentenced for these 20 years. I had no clue how to get out of this situation, but I should find a way. But now I sat in my cell and waited for the cops to interrogate me again.
Well, I wasn't sure what they wanted to hear after they had listened to everything as the Mexican gang tortured me and after I signed my confession, but I hoped that they want something else so that I might make a deal with them. Some more information against a few years less in jail. So I sat in my cell, dressed in this ugly orange jump suit and waited for them to pick me up again. I sat on my bed,, slipped out of my shoes and tucked up my legs. Then I rubbed my toes and as I did so I remembered again what these Mexicans had done to me. They have tickled my poor feet so bad that I almost died. Damn, these bastards shall pay for this and rot in hell.
I looked down to my feet and shook my head. Yes, I have really pretty and cute little feet and nobody should torture them so badly. They should get caressed, kissed and teased in a sensual way, ok, also tickled lightly, but not with a hairbrush and not so bad that they were all pink for at least two days. That's so fucking mean. I closed my eyes and and again I remembered every minute of this cruel torture and I shivered, but then the door of my cell opened and an officer entered. He told me to stand up and then he cuffed my hands behind my back. Then he brought me to his office and told me to sit down on a chair. I did so and looked him, pretty curious about what comes next.
Then he showed me my signed confession and said that it really doesn't look good for me. I will get sentenced to 15 to 20 years in jail and that's it for me. As he wanted to continue I interrupted him and told him that I only confessed everything because I go tortured. He nodded, but then he laughed and winked at me. He told me that e knows this, cuz he has been one of the cops who did the observation, so he knows every single detail about my ordeal, but that doesn't matter and that doesn't help me. I will never be able to prove that I got tortured. There were no marks left and a judge would only laugh if I told him that I got tickles till I peed myself.
Damn, this bastard was right and it really didn't look good for me. But then he offered me a deal, if I made testimony against these Mexicans then I would only get sentenced to two years and that should be ok. I thought about this deal, but making testimony against the Mexicans was really dangerous and so I didn't want to do it. At least not at the beginning of the conversation. The cop laughed at me and told me that he knows a way to convince me and pointed at my cute feet. Immediately I pulled them back and tried to hide them under the table, but he laughed again and told me that it has been a joke. Then he tried to convince me again and this time I agreed. Everything is better than rotting in jail till you're old and grey. Then they brought me back into my cell.

Well, I could tell you more about the next weeks and my trial, but this would make the whole story too long. I had my trial and I helped the cops, so my part of the deal was done and so I got sentenced to two years in jail. Damn, I was so eased that it wasn't longer and so it was ok for me. Then they brought me there and the guard showed me my cell and my bed. I had to share the cell with three other woman. One of them was a dealer like me, the other one a hooker and the third one was a dominatrix who got caught with cocaine. Anyway, I had no major problem with them.

Now I must tell you that I'm pretty good in fighting and that I'm also really aggressive, so it didn't take me long and I was bossing around my cell mates and also the rest of the prisoners. Haha, I felt a bit like a queen and the next few weeks I had a really good time. I was sassy, I had fights and everybody had to do what I said. Even the guards had their problems with me, but selfish and cocky as I was I didn't care.
I'm not a lesbian, but I must admit that I like girls too and so even my sec life was ok. So I can say that jail wasn't too bad, at least not for me. But one day everything should change.

I had troubled with one of my cell mates and after a short discussion I have beaten her up. Then I forced her down to her knees and told her to suck and kiss my toes. Well, I thought she wouldn't do this so that I get a reason to beat her up again, but she did it. I don't know why, maybe cuz she was scared of me or she liked my feet. Yes, maybe she really liked them, because they are really very pretty and cute. I have a size 5 with cute little toes and high arches and my skin is wonderfully soft and sensitive. Anyway, this girl kneeled in front of me and began to kiss and suck my toes and I must say that I loved it. I moaned and giggled and I was really in heaven. This light tickling really drove me wild. But then I had to show again that I'm the boss and so I pushed her away by kicking her into the face. She cried quietly, but then it was over and I forgot the whole thing. The rest of the day was pretty quiet and eventually it was time to go to bed. I put off all my clothes and dropped them to the floor. Haha, I love to sleep naked, then I crawled into my bed and fell asleep.

About one hour later I heard some noises and woke up. It seems that my cell mates had done something and I wanted to sit up and yell at them, but I couldn't. These bitches must have wrapped me up in my blanket, so that only my head and my feet were sticking out of it and the girl I've hurt earlier today covered my mouth with her hand. She smiled at me, but it was no friendly smile. What the fuck does she want?

She didn't say anything, but as she removed the hand from my mouth and as I wanted to yell, she shoved my own panties into my mouth and gagged me. Shit, I will make her pay, I will kill her. But at the moment I was helpless, but pissed and full of hate. Now she grinned at me and began to taunt me. She mocked me that I love it to get my feet touched and that I'm a little weirdo and this went on for a while. I was so mad and I really would have killed her. Then she walked over to my feet and looked at them. She ran her fingers lightly over my feather tattoo at my ankle and I giggled. Then she asked me whether I like it to get tickled, otherwise my tat wouldn't make sense, but I shook my head. Then she told me that she didn't believe me and continued to run her fingers over my ankles, moving down to the tops of my feet. I curled my toes and she laughed, telling me how cute they are and that they deserve a really long tickling, like during my interrogation by the Mexicans.

My eyes widened in horror. How could she know about this? One of these fucking cops must have told it to the guards and they told it to my cell mates, so that they have a way to punish me for my bratty behavior. Shit, now I really was in trouble.
And now she really started. She stopped running her fingers over the tops of my feet and slowly moved them to my soles. I shrieked as she scribbled her fingers over my soft skin and desperately I wiggled my feet. Shit, they are so sensitive and it tickled like hell. But this time it was different. As these guys tickled me it had been pure torture, but what this girl did to me was arousing too. I laughed and screamed behind my gag and it tickled like hell, but I also loved it. She continued to tickle me for a really long time and I was in heaven and hell all together, but then she stopped it. I had trashed around so much that our other two cell mates woke up and now they wanted to know what goes on.

As they saw that this girl tickled my feet they laughed and offered to join her. Damn, now I really was in trouble. I wanted to protest, but gagged as I was I couldn't do anything and then it started again. They were all sitting near my feet and began to run their fingers all over then. I laughed and screamed and now it was pure torture. 20 fingers exploring every ticklish spot was really more than I could stand. Really fast they found out that my arches and my toes were my worst spots and so they tickles them for a really long time. I curled my toes and tried to shove one foot in front of the other to protect my soles, but it didn't work. One of the girls held my toes back while the others ran their fingers under and in between them and also scratched and squeezed my arches. I laughed so hard and without the gag I would have woke up the whole cell block. I squirmed and struggled and it was rally torturous again. Every spot on me poor soles got it so hard and I was completely hysterically, but as I said before, in some way it also turned me on. I felt this tingling between my legs and even though I would have begged for mercy, I didn't want them to stop, it was just too much fun. I don't know how long this went, but it must have been more than an hour and I was completely exhausted from all this laughing. My sides hurt, I was sweaty and my long black hair was a mess. Then they eventually stopped it, but only for a very short moment. I could catch my breath and my three tormentors laughed at me. Again they asked me whether I like this, but I shook my head again. I would never admit this to these sick bitches. But that should be a mistake again. They started to tickle my feet again and this time they dogged their nails deep into my soft soles. I screamed and laughed and as they asked me again, I couldn't stand it any longer and I nodded. Damn, and it was the truth, I really loved it and if they would continue to tickle my tiny soft feet, then I would cum only by getting tickled.

But it should come even better. The dominatrix and the drug dealer now hold my toes back and the former hooker looked at my poor feet. Everywhere I had pink marks on my soles and she faked to feel sorry. She smirked and said that these cute feet would deserve a nice reward now. Then she bent forward and kissed my arches and it felt so good that I moaned behind my gag. Oh god, girl, please do it again. And she did it, but not only this. She began to lick my helpless soft soles and immediately I laughed again. Her misty little tongue was a bit rough and it tickled like hell, but it also felt so good. She continued to lick my soles for a damn long time and I was in heaven and hell. Then the other girls spread my toes and she licked under and in between them. I really went ballistic, but then I also started to buck and exploded in a huge orgasm.

As they saw that I climaxed they laughed at me and called me a naughty little bitch and I felt so humiliated. Damn, I'm the boss here and now I lay here, all submissive and get tickled almost to death and the worst thing is tat I really love it. Shit, not good for my image as the tough gang girl. But anyway, there was nothing I could do. I looked at the clock at the wall and I saw that they had tickled and teased me for more than two hours. I really thought that they would let me go and I already thought of giving them the beating up of their life, but they had no intention to let me go. I was still wrapped up in my blanket and waited what will happen next as I saw that one of the girls, the former hooker who's name was Tony, had some ropes in her hand. How the hell did they get these ropes here in jail? I had no clue, but that shouldn't be my problem. Now they removed the blanket but they held me down. Haha, that wasn't so hard, because I'm really petite and also weakened from all that tickling. Then they rolled me on my tummy and tied my hands behind my back. My feet got tied too and soon I was in a nice hogtie and still gagged. Now I knew that it will continue.

And exactly this happened. The dominatrix raked her sharp nails over my soles and I screamed and laughed myself almost to death. The drug dealer dogged her fingers into my ribs, my sides and my hip bones and Tony? Well, Tony took care for my ass. She tickled and teased it, she squeezed my ass cheeks, tickled my crack and then it became really so wonderful. She ran her fingers really lightly over my soft swollen pussy lips. It tickled like hell and I begged and screamed, but within seconds I exploded again.

This time they didn't give me a break. They laughed and told me that they wanna see me cum just from getting my feet tickled and then they started. I felt thirty fingers everywhere at my poor soles and I almost died and then Tony sucked and licked my cute little toes. Her tongue runs around them and I really was in heaven. I laughed and laughed and after a while I climaxed and this went on and on. They tortured and teased me the whole night and I loved it, even though I really was so exhausted.

Early in the morning they untied me. Now that was my chance to fight back, but I was too exhausted and worn out and I also didn't want to fight back. I still laid there on my tummy and Tony grabbed me by my hair. She pulled my hair back and whispered into my ear. With a light giggle in her voice she told me that I'm her bitch now and that she will tickle me as often and as long as she wants. And also that she loved it, so the next years I will have so many hours to laugh. Then she kissed me on the lips and it was a really passionately kiss.

Well, now it's time to end it, but there's one more thing that should be said. Tony became my lover here in jail and I experienced so many long and wonderful torturous tickle sessions with her. Sadly she was released half a year earlier than me and I was really sad and missed her, but as I was released and as I left the jail she was standing at the door, waiting for me. I dropped my bag and jumped into her arms. I was so happy and I thought of a wonderful future together with her. But sadly it came different, but that's another story.

There should be a special prison for all ticklish offenders

Lol yeah, I think it's the perfect punishment for bratty girls. ^_^

Well, I thought of getting caught with drugs in Arabian country and all the problems that follow.

Well, I thought of getting caught with drugs in Arabian country and all the problems that follow.

Hi Amanda, I think that would be a great story line please do it. Also "Tickle Hell in Jail" was really good!!! :excited:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back