• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Witch hunt

Amanda Cortez

2nd Level Orange Feather
I'm Amanda, I'm 19 years old and I'm a witch. At least that's what the people think about me. Ok, I'm not a witch in the normal way, that means that I'm not ugly and old and that I can't cast spells. No, I'm young and pretty. I'm a really tiny person, with long black and curly hair, a beautiful face and a nice toned body with a perky lil breasts, a cute round butt, long legs and really damn cute and sexy lil feet. My arms and my back are covered with tattoos, but they don't look ugly. No, they look nice, especially that lil feather that I have at my ankle. Bit now back to my powers as a witch. As I said, I can't cast spells, but I learned a lot about herbals and I can produce healing drinks and also some drugs that make the people feel better. Ok, I could also produce poison to kill people or make them sick, but I would never do that. No, I'm really a nice and cute tiny lil witch and most of the people love me. Ok, not all, but most of them. Some people, especially some of the women, were jealous, because I'm such a cute lil thing and they were scared that I could steal their husbands, but I would never do that. Ok, I'm a bitt flirty, but that's all. Most of the guys in our lil town I never found attractive. And I must also say that I prefer it up live alone. Ok, but it wasn't only a few women who didn't like me. There have also been a few men, the ones who tried to seduce me, but who didn't had success.

But anyway, that was a thing I had to live with and so I mostly stayed away from the others and lived in my small house, a few miles away from our town. The people only came to me if they wanted to buy my herbals or when I should tell them their future. And once a week I went to town to buy some food and also to visit the sick people who couldn't come to me. So one week as I've been in town again I heard that an inquisitor was coming through our town and this really worried me. I've never seen myself as a witch, but this guy might see this different. So I came back home in the evening and I really thought of going away, but in some way I couldn't do that. Here were too many people who needed me and so I stayed, but that should be a mistake.

The next weeks nothing much happened, but then the drama began. I came home from looking for herbals and there were already soldiers waiting for me. For a moment I thought of running away, but before I could do so they overpowered me and tied my hands behind my back. God damn, I was so scared and I cried desperately, but they didn't care. They brought me to jail and there I spent the next days alone in a cold cell with nobody speaking to me. I was so scared, but I still had some hope that all this was a misunderstanding, but this wasn't the case.

After one week in my cell the soldiers came back and picked me up. Again they tied my hands and then they brought me to the inquisitor. They forced me down to my knees and I trembled in fear, I even sobbed a bit. Then they told me why I'm here. One farmer has said that I've poisoned his animals by witchcraft and my eyes widened in shock. Damn, this has been one of these guys and now he found a way to get revenge. I shook my head and told them that all this isn't true. Again they asked me whether I want to confess ore they will bring me to the torture chamber. Now I cried even more and begged for mercy. Again and again I told them that I'm innocent, but they didn't want to believe me. Now the soldiers pulled me up and dragged me to the torture chamber.

They pushed me into the room and the torturer ripped off my dress so that I was completely naked. As he saw all my tattoos he yelled at me that I'm a damn witch. He forced me to look at all these cruel instruments and I trembled in fear. They had a rack, nippers, whips, needles knifes, basins with glowing coals, a device to squeeze the feet and also a set of wooden stocks. Again they asked me whether I want to confess and they told me that this is my last chance, but I shook my head violently. If I would confess they would burn me alive and I really didn't want to die.

My hands were still tied behind my back and now they attached them to a rope that was hanging down from the ceiling. Then they pulled me up forcefully till I was hanging. I screamed in pain and I thought that my shoulders get dislocated, but before this happened they let me down again. I cried and promised that I'm innocent, but they didn't listen. Instead they dragged me to the stocks. I had to sit down on a wooden bench and my feet got locked up in the wholes of the stocks.

Then the torturer looked at me and told me what he will do now. He said that he will whip my soles till they are all bloody and then he will put a basin with glowing coals under them and roast them for the rest of the day. Oh god, I was really doomed. I would never be able to stand this torture and my poor feet would get crippled. I cried and sobbed, but it seems that he didn't listen. Now he took the whip and looked at my feet.

He raised his arm to hit me, but then something has happened and he didn't whip me. He has seen the little feather tattoo at my ankle and a vicious smile came into his face. He reached forward and ran his finger over my petite ankle and I giggled. His smile became mean and he told me a ticklish little witch and asked whether I like it to get tickled. I shook my head. Ok, that's not true, I like it, but only in a friendly way, but I didn't tell him. But that didn't help me. He was sure that he found my weakness and so he continued to tickle my ankles and the tops of my petite feet and I started to giggle. Damn, I tried not to do so, because I know how cute I look when I laugh a d giggle and I didn't want to encourage him to continue. But he continued.

Then he stopped it and went away. I was eased that it was over, but getting tickled is better than getting whipped or burnt, so I hoped that it doesn't become worse. Then he came back and now he had a feather in his hand. Well, there I must say that I wasn't really worried. Feathers on my feet only tickle lightly, but it feels good, do I will survive this round. Now I must say that I don't have really pretty little feet with cute little toes, but that my skin is also very soft and sensitive and that they are really extremely ticklish, especially at my balls and under and in between my cute toes. As he came closer with the feather I curled my toes in anticipation. Then he ran the feather over my soft soles and I giggled in such a cute way. A smile came into his face and he continued this for a really long time. I giggled and laughed while he explored every inch of my cute feet. It tickled everywhere and I laughed, but I would never confess. But then he began to tickle my toes. With one hand he spread them and then he moved the feather between them and now I laughed hysterically. Happy that he found one of my worst spots he continued this torture for more than one hour. Then I got a break. I was completely worn out, but not willing to confess. With an evil grin in his face he turned the feather around and began to poke my soft balls with the stiff end. He scratched it over my balls and my soles and I laughed so hard that I couldn't speak anymore. After another two hours of brutal tickle torture he asked me again whether I want to confess, but I shook my head. Even though the tickling has stopped I was sill giggling. My face was red and I was all sweaty. He gave me some water and then he told me that it will become really brutal now. I was scared again and I thought that now the whipping begins, but it seems that he liked my cute feet too much to injure and hurt them. He told me that he will tickle me for the next five hours and this nonstop and now I panicked. Nobody can stand such a torture, especially not when she's ticklish like me.

To make it even worse he gagged me. Then he called for the soldiers. Now five soldiers came into the room and he explained them what they had to do. As I heard this I begged and said that I will confess, but with the gag in my mouth only a muffling sound could be heard and they didn't understand me. And then the hell began. Two people started to tickle my feet in a really brutal way with their fingers, two soldiers poked my ribs and took care for my armpits and two is them squeezed my knees and inner tighs. This was really more than I could stand and within seconds I laughed and screamed on top of my lounges. My sides hurt and tears were running down my cheeks, but they showed no mercy. They really tickled me without breaks and this in a really brutal way. They all laughed at me and it was clearly visible that they enjoyed it to see such a tiny and pretty girl suffer and suffering I did. They even increased the torture and the two guys who squeezed my knees each took a feather and ran it over my already swollen pussy lips. This was too much and after a while I couldn't hold back and I squirt. But not even this made them stop. They continued the torture and it almost killed me. I was willing to confess everything, but I couldn't with the gag in my mouth. So I had to endure this torture for the rest of the day. I don't remember anymore what was the worst, but prolly the brutal tickling of my cute feet and the feathers at my pussy. Every 30 minutes they changes their position so that each of them could tickle a new part of my petite body. So they had something new and I had to suffer the whole time.

Eventually the five hours were over and they stopped the tickling and removed my gag. I was almost dead and it took a few more minutes till I stopped giggling. Then they asked me whether I'm a witch and I confessed everything. I signed my confession and the inquisitor sentences me to get burnt alive in seven days. Till then I should be the tickle slave if these guys. I begged for mercy, but it didn't help and they brought me into my cell where I fell asleep immediately.

About the next days there isn't much to say. They tickled me all day and after a while I really wished that they would kill me, but that didn't happen. They had too much fun to tickle torture such a pretty cute girl. But at the end I should have luck. It was my fifth day in their clutches and today they had something special in mind. They all tickled my poor feet at the same time and so I had 60 fingers tickling my soles, the tops of my feet and my ankles. It was pure hell and I laughed myself almost to death. Bit just as I was about to faint, the door burst open and a few people stormed I to the room.
My friends had heard that I was arrested and that they wanted to burn me alive and so they thought about a way to free me. They stormed the prison and killed the inquisitor. And now they were here. After a short fight they killed the soldiers and the torturer too and then they freed me, but not before giving me a last short and friendly tickle. They untied me and have me a new dress. I was to weak to stand and so they carried me out of the jail and we escaped into the woods. There we lived for the next years and became outlaws, but that's another story.

Currently I'm too exhausted from the day to give a thorough explanation, and I do apologize for that.

But some of your paragraphs need to be more detailed. You begged for mercy, how did you beg for mercy? It tickled, what did it feel like? I'll look it over again when I am fully awake.

But I LOVE the idea of an inquisition for the use of tickle torture. Also, the mexican cartel idea is great as well.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back