• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Punishing a Thief part 2

Amanda Cortez

2nd Level Orange Feather
Ok, some of you wanted a sequel of poor little Amanda getting punished and here it is. I hope you like it. Lol, but after this she needs a lil beak or she will really die laughing. ^_^

Now I sit in my cell again and it's Sunday morning, really early in the morning. I have already survived two days of punishment in the stocks and all these people had tickled me almost to death, but I survived it and today will be my last day of punishment. So I'm pretty confident that I will also survive this day. Ok, it will be torturous like hell again and I will scream, laugh and beg for mercy again, prolly I will even wet myself again, but it won't kill me and as soon as I'm free I will leave this city and never come back. Now almost everybody has seen me getting humiliated and this is too much for a proud and cocky girl like me. But that's only one reason. Another reason is that the next time I'll get caught I'll get punished even harder and I think this is more than I could stand. Three days in the stocks was already hell, but more? No thank you, that's really not what I need.

Now I sit there on the floor and wait for the soldiers to take me to the market place again. I tuck up my legs and rub my cute little toes. Damn, they are really so cute and I can't understand how people can be so mean and torture them so brutally. They should get kissed and caressed, but not tickled till I pee myself. That's so damn mean. I rub them a bit longer and it feels good.
But in some way I can understand the people. I'm a really pretty girl, small and petite with a nice body and a beautiful face. I have long black and curly hair and a nice toned body. And my little feet are really pretty too, tiny and petite with really cute little round toes and such a wonderful soft and sensitive skin. Yeah, I must be really the perfect victim for such a tickling. But that's not all. After I confessed everything and after two days of tickle torture in the stocks almost everybody in this city hated me, knowing that I probably have stolen from them. So they are all eager to get me again and to punish me as hard as possible. Some of me probably would love to see me hanged, but thanks goes that doesn't happen, but so they will take care that I get punished as hard as possible and that I suffer more than ever in my young life. Now they also know how ticklish I am and so it's pretty clear that they will do their best to drive me insane.

It's 4:00 in the morning and at 5:00 am the market starts and so does my punishment. Because of the nice summer whether the market will stay open at least till 9:00 or 10:00 pm. So I'll have to sit there for more than 12 hours and as much as the people hate me, they will terrorize and torture me the whole time. Now I'm really scared again, but there's nothing I can do. After the last ordeal I've been so weak that I couldn't walk anymore and they had to carry me back to the cell. My petite body was covered with red marks from all that tickling and my poor feet were all pink and raw for days. Damn, and now I'll have to stand this again. I'm really not so sure whether a whipping would have been better. But anyway, it doesn't make much sense to think about things you can't change and so I wipe these thoughts away. Now I must only see that I will survive this day of punishment and I shiver.
Damn, now everybody knows my worst spots and they all found a way to tickle me as much as possible. My worst spots are my cute feet, especially my balls and under and in between my toes and I already know that I'll get it there in a extremely brutal way. They will use everything to terrorize my poor soles. Feathers, fingers, brushes and prolly also these damn goats again. Shit, even the thought of their rough little tongues licking all over my soles makes me shiver. This is really the worst torture you can imagine and I know that I will get it for so many hours. Shit, they will destroy me completely and at the end I'll be a sobbing mess which begs for mercy. That's so damn humiliating.
But there's something more that worries me. In a strange way such a tickling arouses me and getting brought to climax in public is mor than humiliating. I hate me for this weakness, but there's nothing I can do against it and I'm sure that it will happen again. Yes, I'm not only sure, I know it.

I'm still lost on thoughts as the door of my cell opens and the oldies pick me up. They tie my hands behind my back and bring me to the market place. The market has just opened, but there are already so many people and I shiver again. Damn, when they all want to tickle me, then I'm really in trouble. Now they bring me to the stocks and open them. I struggle, but I can't escape and they force me to come closer to them. But they didn't lock me up immediately. This time they have something special for me in mind. They rip off my dress and so I'm completely naked. Ok, I'm not shy and I know how nice I look, but being naked in public and getting punished is really humiliating. I blush and almost start to cry, but I bite my teeth. Then they force me to sit down on that wooden bench. This time they tie my hands above my head, so that my perky little breasts are completely exposed. Then they grab me by my ankles and force them into the holes of the stocks and lock them up. To make it even worse they also tie my big toes to a ring at the top of the stocks so that I can't even wiggle my feet. To make it easier for the crowd to torture me, they put a bucket of salt besides the stocks and also a few feathers and some brushes. Then the show me a sign where stands "I'm a thief, tickle me to death" and then they nail it to the pole, right above my tied hands.

And then the horror began. As I said before, there were already so many people at the market and while I got stripped of my clothes and tied up, a lot of them were watching and coming closer. It seemed that they all want to lay their hands on me and I knew that I was doomed. Desperately I looked around whether there might be a friend of me who could save me, but all I saw were people with a vicious smile in her face and who knew that they will have their fun with me and my poor feet. As I looked at them I saw many people from whom I have stolen and judging on their facial expression I would say that they want their revenge now. Shit, they will really give their best to torture me past my limits. I shivered and as they came closer I closed my eyes and then it began.

I felt a light tickling on my right foot and immediately I giggled and opened my eyes. I saw a guy who had a feather and he slowly ran it over my helpless little so. Ok, it tickled, but only lightly and so I could stand it. I bit my teeth and tried not to laugh, so I wouldn't encourage them to tickle me more, but it was useless. They already knew how ticklish I am and so it made no sense. The guy tickled me a bit longer and then two kids began the same treatment with my other foot. My big toes were tied back, but the other ones I could move and so I curled them and my giggling became louder. Shit, if they wouldn't have tied my big toes I could at least wiggle my feet, but I couldn't and all I could do was to curl my toes. It was only a light tickling, but after a while it became torturous too and my laughing became louder. I struggled and screamed and the more I laughed, the more people joined the fun, at least for them it was fun, but not for me. To distract me from the maddening tickling I tried to count how many people were terrorizing me and now I had about six feathers running over my soles, my ankles and the tops of my feet. Now I laughed really hard and my sides began to hurt. Damn, I was only here for a few minutes, how should I stand this for a whole day?

But this was only the beginning. More people joined and it seemed that they all wanted to use the feathers. They tickled my legs, my tummy, my armpits and even my face and my neck, but the worst thing was that they started to tickle my pussy too. Ok, I must say that I have shaved my pussy and so it wasn't hard for them to tickle there. As the feathers touched my soft lower lips I screamed in ticklish agony and bucked like mad. I don't know what was worse, the tickling of my feet or at my soft pussy lips. And then it happened again. It has been pure torture, but it began to arouse me and my pussy lips were swollen now. I screamed and begged for mercy, but they continued to run the feather over them and they almost killed me. Between my screams in ticklish agony also a moaning could be heard and I hoped that nobody will realize this. Then one girl touched my pussy lips with her fingers and spread them while the guy with the feather began to tickle my swollen clit. I screamed and laughed so bad, but then it became too much for it and I climaxed, but not only this, I began to squirt and they all laughed at me. They called me a dirty little whore, a bitch, their tickle slave and much more things, but I didn't care. All I could do was laugh and scream.

But then it came to the next level of torture. The people still tickled my upper ody with the feathers, but at my feet something changed. Some new people had joined the fun and they didn't use feathers. The feathers only have teased and tickled mu soft sensitive skin, but these guys really digged their fingers into my soft soles. They did it so hard that it almost hurt, but it tickled like hell and I screamed and laughed as never before in my life. This was at least as bad as the brushes or the tongues of the goats and I was in ticklish agony. But something else was different. The last two times they tickled me, they gave me some small breaks and even something to drink, but today this didn't happen. They tickled me nonstop and this as hard as they could. Now I knew what was worse and it was the brutal tickling of my feet. They terrorized my balls, my worst spot, with such a glee and I almost fainted. Then they began to run their fingers under and in between my cute little toes. It was pure torture and I was sure that they will really tickle me to death, but that didn't happen. Thanks god I didn't die, but so I had to suffer for many many more hours.

After one or two hours of tickling my feet these guys had enough and now a group of girls joined the fun. It were six girls and they sat down by my feet. My soles were already pink from the hard tickling, but that didn't stop them. They taunted me that I'm such a cute ticklish little thief with such cute feet and that they deserve so many more hours of tickle torture. Ok, I must admit that I really deserved a punishment, but not this here. I begged for mercy and I cried, a thing that really doesn't happen very often, but they didn't care and now they started their tickle terror. Now I had 60 finger tickling my feet. Damn, my feet are so tiny that they hit really every spot. They didn't dig their fingers into my soles so brutally as the guys before, but two of them raked their fingers over my soles and this was horror too. Two of them tickled my ankles and tops of my feet and the last two were taking care for my toes. I tried to curl them again, but with ease they ran their fingers under and in between them. From time to time they pulled them back or they spread them, so that they had an easy access to the soft skin between the. Well, I could describe this for hours, because it lasted for hours, but I don't want to bore you. So lets see what the rest of the group did.

Two new guys beg and to explore my upper body. They digged their fingers hard into my ribs and I screamed and laughed so loud. I don't know whether it was more pain or tickling, but I couldn't stand it. Two girls squeezed my knees and inner tighs and at my arm pits and on my back I felt more feathers than I could count. They had also started with my pussy again and I exploded again. But this time I didn't only climax, right after it I peed myself and everybody was laughing at me again. It was such a brutal torture and my whole body was sore, but it didn't stop. I screamed, laughed moaned and I was really almost insane, as I heard a voice. It was one of the guys who had started with my punishment and he said that it's time for the goats.

As I heard this I panicked again. Ok, not again, I was in panic all the time, but even the thought of this was horror. They covered my soles with wet salt and then I saw one of the guys bringing two goats over to me. As they came to my feet they started to lick immediately and I shrieked. It tickled like hell, and I knew that these beasts won't stop before they have licked all the salt from my soft soles. And even then it wouldn't stop, they would just cover my feet with salt again and the torture continues. And if the goats had enough they would be replaced by new ones. Damn, this was really my end. Ok, but now back to the goats. I don't know whether you know how bad their rough little tongues can tickle, but I know it now. It's more than torture. They began to lick my heels and my arches and I cried from all of the laughing, but it even came worse as they licked my balls and my toes. I could do whatever I want, they didn't stop and this went on for hours.
While the goats licked my soles, the crowd took care for the rest of my pretty toned body. They really tickled me everywhere and they made sure that it was in the most brutal way. I suffered more than ever before and it was the worst thing that ever had happened to me. I screamed and cried and it never stopped.

But eventually it became night and my punishment was over. A bit disappointed that they had to stop, the crowd stopped the tickling and they also pulled away the goats. Two soldiers untied me, but as I wanted to stand up, I broke down. I was to weak and exhausted. My whole body was covered with red marks from the hard tickling and mu soles were deep red and raw from these rough tongues of the goats. My sides hurt so bad from all this laughing and I s almost couldn't breath. All I wanted was to sleep. But the soldiers pulled me up brutally and they to.d me to leave the city. And if I ever come back my punishment will be even harder. The next time I will be locked up in the stocks for five days. I begged them to give me my dress back, but they didn't. They only laughed at me and told me to run, to the crowd will et me again. As I heard this I looked at all the people and they already came closer. It seems that they wanted to punish me more. So I didn't care about my clothes anymore and I turned around and ran. Even though I was so exhausted, I managed it to escape into the woods. There I broke down and fll asleep immediately. Well, later I got rescued by some outlaws, but that's another story.

Awesome story!!! I love how mercilessly she was tickled!! Would love to read another sequel with what happens to her in the woods!!

Thank u. There will be a sequel, but first she needs a lil break to recover a bit ^_^

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back