• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FFF/M Tickle Torment

tj77

TMF Regular
Sorry it took me awhile to get around to it, but here is the recounting of my recent adventure with my friends and her sisters.

So it was to be a three against one tickle session, my gf and her three sisters against me. Following advice, I did allow myself to be tied stretched out on the bed instead of just tied up on the floor. I had just my shorts on.

With my gf’s sister also being tickled, we had thought about making it a contest, but decided to go more with a full scale tickle attack that cannot be tapped out of.

With my turn I once again had the thrill of being scared to death. I was stuck helpless on the bed with THREE of them lining up to tickle torture me. Fortunately, my talented gf was not lining up on my upper body, my weak spot. Unfortunately, she was lining up on my feet and she had her nails long!

The older sister who was to be tickled got to sit on my waist. The other sat next to my arms.

There was no warm up. They all started at once. My gf scribbled on the bottoms of my feet, the sisters got one finger in the navel and three hands going all over the belly. OMG was that ever a meltdown. Crazy part is, I didn’t laugh too hard. I couldn’t! I gave like one solid run of hysterical laughter and then it was just kind of wheezing. My abs were spasming all over the place and I couldn’t breathe enough to laugh hard.

I had another good news/bad news moment. My gf switched with her younger sister so she could watch me. With my breathing that shallow, she wanted to keep an eye on me since she is an expert at monitering how much strain I am under and knows how far I can be pushed. So my feet were spared those wicked nails. But they kept pushing me to the edge.

My gf put her nails to use under my armpits and I shut my eyes and strained at the ropes. The sisters kept at it on the belly and feet. They know how to do it. I could still barely laugh but I was trying to mouth “please stop”. I was in that “what was I thinking?” stage. I know my gf could understand me because she was teasing me about how there weren’t going to stop yet. Then she said they weren’t going to stop at all. They had me and were going to just keep tickling until I died! I knew it was a tease but it still gives you chills when you’re tied and being tickled.

My gf monitered and they tickled me wild until I absolutely needed air. I got my wind back and my gf took my renewed pleas of “I give up! Mercy! Let me up!” as proof I was ready to continue. My gf went back to the feet and they started up again.

This time, they gave me more room to breathe although the nails on my soles were maddening. I wanted to crawl out of my skin to loose those nails. Having my gf tickle the bottoms of my bare feet with her long nails is a wicked sensation I positively love but combining it with so much else was killing me.

Having more room for me to breathe even despite the nail torture and thus more room to laugh meant they could keep it up longer and I had plenty of air for a continued stream of “PLEASE NO MORE!s”. I couldn’t keep track of all those fingers and although my lungs never wanted for air, my nervous system was melting. Those torture nails were just making me cringe and pull frantically at my ankles while the other girls worked my ribs and belly like a drum and xylophone. My brain was turning into mush and in insides into jelly.

They gave me one last break to gather my wits for the grand finale. They told me they were going to tickle torture me hard and counted down from sixty to one for the benefit of my suspense. I begged them not to do it the whole way down but they did. When they got to zero they just went wild. They knew where all my best spots were and just focused in on them like a laser, tickling as hard as they could.

I just about died. That’s all I can say. Every muscle just clenched and I laughed and screamed and bawled for what felt like forever. I couldn’t breathe at all. They would tickle me until my lungs emptied, stop to give me a few seconds to breath in and beg for mercy, then attack me again. Over and over.

It was a thirty minute session total and when they stopped I was a wreck. They untied me and hugged me for being a good sport. But oh gosh was that ever torture. Like being tickled for an hour by one person, I have to put that in the “things that are fun to do but not very often” list. Getting pounced on and tickled by those three is wicked fun but getting tied up and tickled by them is just wicked.

But I got to do some tickling too and I’ll tell about that also.

I often have mixed emotions reading true tickling stories, the good is I love everything tickling and this is a great story, but part of me gets jealous, why can't this happen to me. You're a lucky guy, thanks for sharing.

I often have mixed emotions reading true tickling stories, the good is I love everything tickling and this is a great story, but part of me gets jealous, why can't this happen to me. You're a lucky guy, thanks for sharing.

"Believe half of what you see, a quarter of what you hear, and none of what you read on the internet."

"Believe half of what you see, a quarter of what you hear, and none of what you read on the internet."

Truer words never spoken! Did I mention that I'm fat, bald, and unattractive?:cool2:

TJ, your gf is the best. A 3-on-1 session? Based on your first 1-on-1 with her... when I believe she exhausted you to sleep and ended up posting FOR YOU to let us all know how it went... this must have been a sight to see. Treat her well. Thanks for sharing.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back