• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just tickled my MIL feet!!!

Big Phil

TMF Regular
Okay this literally just happened me 10 minutes ago and I have to tell someone!
I'll set the stage. My mother-in-law comes over to watch my youngest child While I go to work. When she arrives it is just me and my child everyone else is gone. My mother-in-law has the most beautiful feet. They're about size 8 super slender extremely nice toes she wears toe rings and her feet are butter soft!! I have written stories about her feet before so you can understand I absolutely think they're fabulous. At the same time she claims to be not ticklish. Sometimes they are sometimes they're not which always leads me a glimmer of hope if the chance comes up To tickle them.
Okay so here we go.... She comes in and my child is still asleep so she sits down and puts her bare feet up on the coffee table. I quickly grabbed my iPhone press record on the video set it on the kitchen table and pretend to go over to the coffee table and tickle her feet. Great plan, right? Well I go over to the coffee table and start collecting things and I reach over and tickle her foot. She pulls away immediately and giggles. I could tell I took her by complete surprise and I think the reaction was true. I said to her " ha ha I thought you weren't ticklish?" And she replied I am not. I walk away happy grab my camera and head for the door When I watch the video I realize that I had never turn the camera around so I had a video of my kitchen the entire time. AAARRRRGGHHH!!!!
But this was just too good of a set up to let it go I was determined to get this on video so I went back with another plan. This part is actually true, I had to go to Walmart after work and buy a number of things. So I went back into the house and explained that I had forgotten my coupons and shopping list. I told her that I needed to go to Walmart and buy things such as a new toothbrush head for my electronic toothbrush. She smiled and went about her business playing on her iPhone. This time I made sure the camera was set up right and I ran upstairs and grabbed my electric toothbrush. At this time I am nervous as hell but I was not letting this opportunity go!!
I came downstairs and I went to her and sat on the coffee table facing her. I told her that if she thought she wasn't ticklish then let me try this! She willingly gave me her foot and put it on my lap I put the electric toothbrush on her foot and ran it up and down. She smiled and giggled a little but said it actually felt good. I was playing by acting frustrated that I couldn't tickle her so I then put the toothbrush between her toes. Again she smiled and wiggled her toes but said that actually feels good again. So acting more frustrated I put down the toothbrush and just started to run my fingers all over her foot as I held her ankle type. She was smiling and laughing but more so that I couldn't Break her. But I didn't care because the softness of her feet was so extreme I couldn't stop myself. I'm not sure what this woman does to her feet but they are amazingly soft!! Anyway, I continued to try to break her and she just laughed at me and then I stopped. As I walked away she said "ha ha you'll never win!" Which to me is really the groundwork for more tickle wars in the future!
So I grabbed my camera and walk away and bingo I had the perfect video!! The best part is because of a house plant her entire face and identity is blocked. So if I can figure out how to Shrink the video and put it on here I will share with the group. It's about a minute long. But clearly the best minute of my day!!!! There's always a level of respect and boundary that I'll never cross with my mother-in-law because I truly love her As a member of my family and respect her. But the bad part is she will most certainly share that moment with her daughter/my wife And my wife Will try to embarrass me with that. She will probably call me a pervert and laugh about it because she knows it's all in fun. My mother-in-law does not know about my fetish for feet and tickling Although if I keep this up she will know for sure someday ha ha!!
There you go that was my morning ! I hope you enjoyed.

They say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.... are your wife's feet ticklish?

Yes. Somedays they are moderate. Other days she's off the charts. I've learned a few techniques that work well with her. :)

Nice story! Your MIL is very cool! I love women who are defiant and good at repartee! :)

Good story. I'm not married... but.. I'll say that it's great that you got to tickle your MIL's feet. If I ever do get married, and have a MIL, I don't think there's any way I'd be brave enough to tickle her feet. I'd be thinking my wife (If I had one) wouldn't be happy if I did that.

Love MIL srories, got mine a few times over the years....love to see that vid Saw some of your wifes...her moms feet as beautiful as hers?

Yes your MIL has very pretty feet in the picture. I too would love to see the video of you tickling her feet.

Well played sir. If you need help with the video, I'm sure there are many a person on this forum willing to lend their technical expertise.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back