• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Punishing a Thief 3 (last part and a bit adult at the end)

Amanda Cortez

2nd Level Orange Feather
Ok, here comes the last part of Amanda's adventures. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I loved to write it down. ^_^

Ok, after my brutal punishment in the stocks I could escape and I got rescued by some outlaws. They gave me clothes and something to eat and drink and they told me that I could stay with them as long as I want, as long as I would help them and work for them. So I stayed there and my work was cooking for them and helping them hunting. For a while that was ok, but after a few months it became boring and I wanted more. I told them my problem and so they taught me how to fight, so that I could help them robbing rich people and fight the soldiers if necessary.

This was exactly my thing. Ok, there I must say that it has been pretty hard at the beginning. I'm a really tiny and petite person and I'm not very strong and so fighting with a heavy sword was not good for me. But I'm really fast and flexible and so I tried the fighting with two long daggers and there I was really good. I retrained a lot and I learned fast and so u became a really good and dangerous fighter. I also learned to fight without weapons and after a really short time I knew some really deadly punches and kicks too. Also the shooting with a bow was exactly my thing and I also could use a garrote, a thin wire with two handles. So all in all I was a really deadly opponent and now I was more an assassin than a thief. I fought the soldiers wherever I could and I killed many of them and I also killed people for money, but only of these people deserved death, so it wasn't very often. Because of me speed and my flexibility they mostly used me for breaking into houses and castles for stealing or for opening the doors for my friends.

The next two years I stayed with my friends and I became pretty feared and famous. Everywhere in the country was a high bounty on my head and I really had to be carefully, but I didn't care. But it became dangerous and not only for me, I was a danger for our whole group. They had saved my life and I didn't want to bring them in danger and so I left my friends. I have been really sad and it hasn't been easy for me, but it was the best for all of us and so I left. The next weeks have been pretty quiet. I had enough money and so I traveled through the country. I lived in taverns and killed the time with playing cards and drinking. Ok, there was a bounty on my head, but I wasn't worried. If someone would try to arrest me then I would kill him. This shouldn't be so difficult.

So I was enjoying my life, but then everything changed. I began to become bored and as I saw this expensive carriage stopping in front of the tavern I became curious. I went outsides and watched what would happen next. A guy, dressed in really expensive clothes, climbed out of the carriage and entered the tavern, followed by his guards. Carefully I follows them and sat down a few tables besides them. In some way I knew this guy, but I couldn't remember from where, but I should find out soon.
The next day the guy left the tavern and drove away. I stole a horse and followed him. After a pretty long ride we arrived at his destination, a big castle. I stopped my horse and hid in the forrest and watched as he entered the castle. The doors closed behind him and I couldn't see much more. Dn, he must be really rich if he lived in such a castle.

The next days I watched the castle and thought about a way how to get insides. I could sneak in when they open the doors, but that seemed to be a bit dangerous. Probably it would be more safe to climb over the wall by night. So that was my plan. I checked my equipment and found a long rope with a steal hook at one side. With a smile in my face I looked at it, then I waited till it became dark. Then I sneaked off closer to the wall. It was a stormy and rainy night and my clothes were all wet, but I didn't care. At least there won't be many guards on the wall and they won't be very carefully. So I threw the hook over the wall and with ease I climbed up the rope and down on the other side. Athletic as I am it really was no big deal for me and with a smirk in my face I sneaked off to the main building. The door was locked, but I was good in lock picking and so I had it open within seconds. I sneaked into the house.

As I said before, it was a cold and rainy day and so I wore heavy boots. These boots were good against the cold, but not for sneaking around in a house and stealing things, so I removed them. Damn, that stone floor was so cold under my bare feet, but the thought of all the gold I would steal made me forget this. I looked around and saw some stairs and climbed them up. Then followed a long hall with several doors. I didn't know where to start and so I opened the first door and sneaked insides. It was a bedroom, but it was empty and I was alone. I checked everything and stole some gold and some gems. Pretty happy and with a satisfied smile in my face I slid them into my pocket and wanted to go to the next room. But before I could do so I felt something sharp between my shoulder blades and my whole body stiffened.

Now I had a problem, but I'm a skilled fighter. Pretty fast I riled forward and jumped up again. Really fast I had my daggers in my hand and as I turned around I saw this rich guy with his sword in his hand. He was a bit surprised, but he smiled. Ok, normally I don't kill people without reason, but I was in danger and so I attacked. I jumped forward and tried to stab him, but he was fast too. After a short fight he had disarmed me and I felt the tip of his sword at my throat. Damn, that was my end.
But he didn't kill me and he also didn't call the guards. Instead he threw away his sword and winked at me. He told me to pick it up and to try it again. But I'm not stupid. Instead of picking up the sword I attacked him with some really fast kicks but he blocked them. I couldn't hit him, but I could drive him back. Maybe I would find a way to teach the door. I attacked again with a kick and then I jumped to the door and wanted to run. But as I was through the door I felt a few strong hands grabbing me by my wrists and twisting my arms behind my back. It was so hard that I screamed out. Then I realized what had happened. During our fight the guards already waited outsides the room, so I never had a chance.

Pretty soon my hands were tied behind my back and they forced me back into the bed room where this guy was already waiting for me. With a hard kick into the hollow of my knees they forced me down on my knees and that guy only laughed at me. Then he told me that he was the duke here and that he could hang me right here tonight. I shivered a bit, but I'm tough and I didn't want to show my fear, so I told him to do so.
But he only winked at me again and told me that he had something special in mind for me. He wouldn't kill me or call the soldiers, but he will keep me here as his special guest for a while and he will make sure that I will pay for my crimes. Then he told the guards to bring me to the dungeon.

Ok, he won't kill me, but I was sure that he will torture me, and that wasn't much better. Desperately I thought about a way to escape. As the guards pulled me up I tried to kick them, but it didn't help me. Without my boots these kicks only hurt my bare feet and so I gave it up. They dragged me to the dungeon and pushed me into a room. As I looked around I saw that it was the torture chamber. All these instruments for hurting people made me shiver. I was really scared now.
Then they forced me to sit down on a bench and then they locked my feet up in a pair of heavy wooden stocks. My hands were still tied behind my back and I was completely helpless. Then the guards left me alone and all I could do was to wait.

After about two or three hours of waiting that rich guy came back. He smiled at me and looked directly into my face. Then he ran his fingertip lightly over the sole of my foot, starting at the heel and up to my toes. Ticklish as I am I giggled and curled my cute little toes. He smirked and welcomed his ticklish little thief here in his dungeon. My eyes widened in horror, cuz now I knew who he was. He was the same guy from whom I tried to steal years ago and cuz of whom I ended for three days in the stocks. Damn, I was doomed. He had enjoyed it to tickle me and now I was completely at his mercy.

He ran his finger over my other sole and I giggled again, but then he didn't continue to tickle me. Instead he told me how cold my cute little feet were and that we had to do something against it. He took a bottle of oil and poured it all over my bare soles, then he rubbed it over them, but not without tickling them, so that I really laughed. Especially as he ran his fingers under and in between my now slippery cute little toes. I laughed and screamed and wiggled them, but it didn't help me. I begged him to stop and this time he did stop. He told me that he will continue later, but first he will warm up my poor little feet. Then he took a basin with glowing coals and placed it under my oil covered feet. It was pretty warm, but it didn't really hurt, but then he blew I to the coals and now it became hot. I bit my teeth so that I didn't scream. It was really hot, but not enough to burn them really bad and also not enough to make my skin blister, but it still hurt and after a few minutes I started to moan and wine. He looked at me and told me that we could do this here for hours. He could also increase the heat so that my soles would really get burnt and that I will never be able to walk again. Now it was really hurting and I cried. I begged him to stop and I even begged him to tickle me again. I even agreed to become his tickle slave for the rest of my life if he would only stop roasting my poor feet. He pushed the basin to the side and laughed out. Then he said that this was exactly what he wanted to hear and pushed the basin with the coals to the side. He would keep me here in his dungeon and tickle me as long as he wants and his guards, maids and everybody else in the castle will do so too. He wouldn't keep me here for the rest of my life, but he would take care that I will suffer more than the last time. So he will keep me in his dungeon for a few weeks and tickle me whenever he wants or whenever anyone of his valets wants. So I will have many hours to laugh and he wished me a nice stay in his castle. Then he left me alone.

The coals were far away from my feet and now the pain slowly went away. So I could think about my situation. I really had no chance to escape and so I couldn't do anything. I could only try not to laugh so that it would become boring for him, but I doubted that this will work. I'm tough and can stand pain, but I'm deathly ticklish and my feet are my worst spot. Damn, why does these morons always have to tickle my soles?
But that's easy to explain. I'm a really pretty raven haired girl with a face like an angel. I'm tiny and petite with a toned body, long legs and a really cute round little ass. My breasts are small and perky and I have a wonderful soft and sensitive skin. And my feet are no exception. They are small and petite, with really cute little toes and they are deathly ticklish. So it's no wonder that the people love to tickle them and so does this guy.

After about an hour he came back. He sat down on the stocks and asked me whether my feet still hurt and I shook my head. Then he tickled the ball of my right foot and as I laughed a smile came into his face. He told me that he will tickle me till I go insane and till I can't stand it any longer, but he won't stop even then. But he also told me that he's no sadist. He remembered that I get stripped and forced to orgasm, but he won't do that. He respects women and he won't strip me off my clothes and the Inly part of my body he touches will be my feet. I was scared, but I told him to fuck off and to go to hell. He laughed and told me that I'm not in the position to swear, especially not when my ticklish little feet are all at his mercy.
Then he asked me whether I still remember the goats and my body stiffened. I remembered it too good and I knew how brutal this torture has been. I wanted to beg him not to do this to me, but he raised his hand. He told me that he has no goats, but something else that could be fun too. He always wanted to see whether this works too and I'll be his test subject. Then he smeared something cold and stinky on my soles and I shrieked. Suddenly the door opened and I heard a barking as the guards brought him two huge dogs. At first I didn't know what was that all about, but I should learn it soon. The big dogs came closer and sniffed at my feet. As I dealt their warm breath on my soft skin I shrieked and then the hell began. They started to lick the soles of my feet and I screamed and laughed immediately. The feeling was similar to the goats tongues, but their rough tongues were much bigger and covered more of my sensitive skin. The licking was maddening and I laughed so hard that my sides began to hurt. I don't know how long these dogs already licked my soles, but I was already hysterical and begged my tormentor to remove the dogs from my feet, but he only watched me suffer with a broad smile in his face. The dogs had started at my heels, yes they are ticklish too, and now continued to lick over my soft and sensitive arches. It was pure tickle hell and I screamed like a banshee. But as they reached my balls and my toes it was over. Their rough tongues slid over my hyper sensitive skin there and I thought that I would have to die. And then they reached the balls of my feet and now it was over. Here I must say that they're my worst spot, together with my toes, and it seems that these beasts knew that too. At least they focused on this area for a really long time. I tried to curl my tiny toes, but the tongues found their way under and in between them and I laughed myself almost to death. Damn, it was such a torture. They licked over each wrinkle of my soles and they even nibbled a bit at my soft arches and this freely drove me crazy.
My tormentor only sat there and watched my ordeal with his big and sadistic smile in his face. The only thing he did was to smear new dog foot on my soles when the dogs had licked everything off. When the dogs had enough, he called for the servants so that the dogs got replaced. During one of these small breaks he told me that he breads dogs and that he has so many that he can keep me laughing this way for days. And he also told me that he was glad that this torture worked so good on me. This was the perfect punishment for a ticklish little thief, much better than whipping or even hanging. Damn, now he became talkative and I hated him for this. I wanted to answer something in my sassy way, but the licking of my soles began and so I could only laugh and laugh and this for hours.
While I was getting tickled till I almost wet myself, he also told me that he would do everything something different to me. Each torture will last for a day and at the end I should decide which was the worst. Damn, this sick bastard. I hated him and I hated me even more because I wasn't able to hide my weakness.

After hours of brutal tickling I was completely spent. My sides hurt so bad, my fave was red and tears were running down my cheeks. And my poor tortured soles were bright red and raw from all this licking. But eventually it was over. He stood up and clapped his hands and immediately the door opened and two servants brought away the dogs. I still sat there, giggling and breathing heavily. Even if I wouldn't have been tied up, I wouldn't have been able to stand up. Then he came a bit closer and wiped some of my long black hair out of my face. His fingers stroke really gently over my cheek and then he put his fingers under my chin and lifted my face up so that he could look into my pretty dark eyes. Then he told me what a tough little girl I was a d that I was looking so cute when I was laughing. But now it's time for a well deserved break. The next days will be really exhausting and I will need all my strength.

Now he untied my hands and feet and he even helped me up. Alone I couldn't stand anymore on my poor tortured feet and so he held me. Then he called for the servants. This time instead of the guards two girls entered the room. They helped me and held me by my arms now. Then they brought me away. To my surprise they didn't bring me into a cell. No, they left the dungeon with me and brought me to a different part of the castle. They removed my clothes and washed me. I wanted to fight back, but I was too weak and I must admit that it felt good. I loved it as they touched my sore body and I almost fell asleep. Then they gave me a new shirt, but no pants and no shoes. But the shirt was long enough to cover my ass. Then they brought me to another room and to my surprise I saw that it was a bedroom with a huge bed. The bed looked so wonderful and I really would have loved to sleep, but I wasn't sure whether I should sleep here. But the maids told me that this is my room for the next weeks and that I should get comfortable.
They left me alone and locked the door. Ok, it was nice here, but I'm a thief and a criminal. Even though I was really tired, I looked around for a way to escape. The door was locked and I couldn't break it open, so I tried it with the window. I opened it and then I saw that this room was in a tower, really high above the ground, so I had no chance to escape. A bit frustrated I closed the window and crawled into the bed. Damn, so I would have to stay here. But ...maybe this wasn't so bad. The room was ok, the bed was a dream and the food was good too. If there only wouldn't have been this maddening tickling of my feet, but maybe ...maybe not even this was so bad.

The next day nothing happened. I woke up pretty late and it was almost midday, but I've been so exhausted after all these hours of tickling that I really needed that sleep. As I woke up I found a plate with food and also coffee besides my bed and hungry as I was, I have eaten everything. Then the door opened and the two maids and a guard entered. They asked me whether I was ok and how I felt and then they also asked me whether I wanted to go outsides. I was completely puzzled. I thought that I'm a prisoner hear and now they treated me like a guest, but I nodded. So the guard tied my hands behind my back, but he took care that it didn't hurt me. Then they brought me outsides and led me to a wonderful garden. I was allowed to stay here all day and if I should need something or get hungry I should only call. So I walked around there all day and I enjoyed the nice warm weather. At the evening they brought me back to my room and after a wonderful dinner they locked me up again. Now I sat in my bed and was thinking about the whole thing. It really could have come worse. They could have tortured me or thrown me into jail for the rest of my life, but instead I got treated almost like a princess. Haha, a ticklish little princess.

The next day I woke up really early as the door of my room opened. A guard entered and took me by my arm. Then he led me out of the room and to the dungeon again. Again I had to sit down on that bench and my hands got tied above my head. My feet got locked up in the stocks again and I was ready for the next round of tickling. Then the duke entered, again with his broad smile in his face, and he explained me what I had to await. He told me that he will try each day something different on my feet and today it was time to test all his brushes. I shivered, but I didn't protest. It wouldn't have made sense anyway. So I only set there and tried to be strong, but I felt so damn helpless, only dressed in this small shirt and all tied up. Then he looked at my cute feet and smirked. He mentioned that they are all dirty after I walked around all day barefoot and that he will let them clean up now. Then he sat down on a chair and waited till one of the maids entered with a bucket full of soap water and a big brush. The maid kneeled down in front of my feet and rubbed the soap all over my soles. It felt so good and I purred lightly, but then I felt a horrible tickling. She had began to brush my soft soles and I laughed on top of my long use immediately. I don't know how long she tickled me with these brushes, but it must have been hours and I screamed laughed and begged for mercy. I really couldn't stand it any longer, but it was really strange. It was not only that tickling that drove me insane, I also felt such a tingling between my legs. I begged them to stop it, but deep insides I wasn't sure whether I really wanted it to end.
Eventually I got a break and they gave me something to drink. The maid caressed my cheek and even gave me a small kiss on the lips. She told me that I will learn to love this and I was completely puzzled. Then she oiled up my soles and took a hairbrush. This was my punishment for the next hours. She brushed every inch of my soles and these hundreds of bristles almost killed me. I laughed on top of my long use and trashed around in my bonds, but I couldn't escape. She event held me by my toes and bent them backwards so that I couldn't wiggle my feet and this made it even worst. I really was in ticklish agony, but as I said, it was strange. The tingling between my legs became worse and I wished that the girl would touch me there, but she didn't.
The duke only watched me laugh hysterically and it was clearly visible that he loved what he saw. Damn, why did I have to look so cute when I laugh? And why did I have such pretty little feet? One day this will really kill me.
After another really long round of brushing my soles and toes I was really almost dead. I laughed so hard and then I almost fainted, but then they gave me a lil break to recover and then the brutal tickling began again. After many hours of hard laughing, my punishment for today was over and the girl put away the brush. She stood up and while I still giggled she kissed me gently on the lips. The duke left the torture chamber and the girl called for a guard who untied me and then they brought me back to my room. The girl helped me to wash me and she gave me something to eat again. Damn, I was so hungry and tired again. Then she left me alone and I crawled into the bed.
I closed my eyes, but even though I was so exhausted I couldn't sleep. I still felt this tingling between my legs and I began to play with myself until I climaxed like never before in my life. Then I fell asleep immediately and dreamed that I got tickled again, but this time the girl also touched me somewhere else.

The next day I had a break again. I got breakfast and then they opened the door of my room again. This time the other maid entered. She told me that I could do everything I want and that I could also run around alone in the garden and this time without getting tied up. I just have to be back in the evening so that they could lock me up for the night. It was so strange. I left my room and walked to the garden. Then I began to think about a way to escape. But only dressed in this small shirt and with no weapons I wouldn't have much chances and there was something more. I wasn't sure anymore whether I really wanted to escape from here. I had never gotten so much and such good food. I had a wonderful bed and I could do whatever I want. I really felt like in paradise, at least as long as I didn't get tickled, but in some way I even began to like this.
Now it became dark and I didn't want to disappoint the maids, so I went back to my bedroom. I washed myself and got my dinner and then they locked the door behind me and I went to bed. A pretty long time I was thinking about what will happen next and also what kind of tickle torture they had in store for me next and I must admit that this was even a pretty nice thought.

The next two days I could relax and enjoy my life and it was wonderfully, but then the guard came again and told me to follow him down to the dungeon. This time he didn't have to tie me up and I followed him without trying to escape. We reached the torture chamber and even though I always was scared of torture chambers this time it didn't scare me. The duke was already waiting there and he smiled as he saw me. Then he pointed to a rack and without hesitating I laid down on that rack. He placed my feet into the foot stocks at the bottom part and tied my hands above my head. Then he turned the wheel and I got stretched. For a moment I was worried, but then I relaxed a bit. I was sure that he wouldn't hurt me. I got stretched tight and I couldn't move anymore, but it wasn't so tight that it became uncomfortable or even hurt me. Now the duke came a bit closer and he began to explain me what he had in mind for me.
Today he and his helpers would only tickle my feet with feathers. I was a bit eased, because I thought that I will easily able to stand this, but he said that I shouldn't be so self confident. Really soon I would beg him to stop and exactly this should happen.

But let's first begin with the first hours. He had several feathers in a bag and now he showed them to me. There were long fluffy ones and also stiff ones and I lightly shivered as I saw them. Then his two maids entered the room too and they went straight to my feet. Each of them took a stiff feather and then they ran them slowly over my helpless soles. They started at the heels and moved them up to my toes and then back again and this for a really long time. It tickled and I couldn't hold back my cute giggling, but in some way it didn't only tickle in a really sensual way, it also aroused me. I curled and wiggled my cute little toes and with each stroke with the feather my laughing became louder. Mostly my little toes were curled up and the two girls traced all the wrinkles of my soft soles then.
Damn, this light tickling slowly became torturous. They continued it for about two or three hours and I was a sweaty laughing mess, but I must say that I also loved this torture. They didn't only tickle my soles, they also ran the feathers over the tops of my tiny feet and over my ankles and i was a giggling and laughing mess. Maybe it wouldn't be too bad to stay here as his tickle slave. But then something new started.

The duke said that it's time for a break and they gave me something to drink. The two maids also kissed my toes and then I could recover a bit. But then my break was over and the duke told them to take care for my cute little toes now. I shivered, especially as I knew that I'm extremely ticklish there. In some way I had hoped that it wouldn't become so bad, but how could I be so stupid to believe this? He already mentioned that he liked my little toes and I must say that they are really cute, small, round, really flexible and so damn ticklish.
And then it began again. The girls began to run the feathers under my toes, the base of my toes and their tips and I laughed so much. This tickled so bad and I almost wet myself again, but I also had my fun. It was such a sensual and arousing tickling and I really wished that they would touch me somewhere else too. I screamed, I laughed and I also moaned and as the girls saw how aroused I was they smiled warmly at me. They looked at the duke, but he shook his head.
Ok, it seems that they weren't allowed to touch me somewhere else, but I didn't had the time to think about this any longer, because now they spread two of my toes with their fingers and began to run the feather between them. I shrieked and now I really laughed hysterically. It was torture and pleasure all together. After about two more hours of tickling my toes I couldn't hold back any longer. The tickling at my toes and the tingling between my legs became unbearable and I exploded. I began to buck and my pussy tightened and then I began to squirt. But they didn't stop. After my orgasm I was even more ticklish than before and so they continued for many more hours. I was in ticklish agony, but also in heaven and as they untied me, I was completely spent. I wasn't able to walk anymore and this time the duke picked me up and carried me to my bed room. He placed me on my bed and pulled the sheets over me. Then he whispered into my ear and told me what a tough and cute little girl I am. I smiled, but the rest I didn't hear anymore and I fell asleep.

Now they gave me a few days to recover and I could enjoy the life at the castle. I walked around, talked to the guards and the maids and they were all really nice to me, but they never answered any questions about the duke. And they also never told me what the duke had in mind for me next. They only said, that it would be something very special and that I shouldn't be so curious. Then they poked my sides playfully and as I jumped they only giggled. There didn't happen much during these days and I just enjoyed my life, but I also was so curious what comes next. Will they torture me again, will I have to stay here forever or will they let me go and I could continue my old life? I don't know. I wasn't even sure whether I wanted to continue my old life. In some way I loved here and I loved it to be lazy. Even all this tickling I began to enjoy, at least as long as it wasn't too brutal. But anyway, it shouldn't be my decision, after I still was the prisoner of the duke. And then it should begin again. I already felt a bit neglected and I slowly began to miss the attention my feet got the last days. But then I woke up early in the morning and after having a nice long breakfast in bed, the two maids entered my room again. This time they didn't tell me to follow then to the torture chamber. Instead they told me to lay down on the bed and stretch my hands above my head. Then one of them took a soft piece of rope and tied my wrists together and fixed them at the top end of the bed. The other girl tied each of my ankles to one of the bed posts and I was helpless again. They asked me whether I was comfortable and whether the ropes didn't hurt and I nodded. Something had really changed. I wasn't scared and I was only curious and excited about what they would do to me now.

After a few minutes of waiting, the duke entered the room and without saying a word he sat down on a chair. He looked at my now naked body and it seems that he liked what he saw. He licked his lips and then he explained me that this day he had something very special in mind. Tickling can be pure torture as I have already felt as the dogs licked my feet and as they got brushed so brutally, but it can also be arousing like the tickling with the feathers. And when you do it in the right way, then it can be pure pleasure and this I will learn today. Well, there wasn't much I could say and so I only waited what comes now.

And I didn't had to wait very long. The two maids sat down at the foot end of the bed and now they began to caress my feet in a really sensual way. They rubbed them and massaged them and they also tickled them lightly and I really loved every minute of it. I giggled and moaned and it was so damn arousing. My eyes were closed and I was in heaven. I giggled and moaned in such a cute way and it felt so wonderful. But they didn't only caress me, they also tickled me and after about thirty minutes of pleasuring me they began to scribble their fingers all over my soft and sensitive soles. Knowing my worst spots they paid special attention to my balls and my toes, so that I really laughed and struggled. After a few minutes of this treatment I was completely hysterical again and I begged them for mercy. This time they weren't so sadistic as the last days and so they rubbed and caressed my soles again. Damn, this combination of tickling me to my limits and then pleasuring me drove me almost insane. My cute little nipples were all stiff and my pussy lips were swollen. That tingling between my legs was unbearable, but they never touched me there. I moaned and purred and begged them to let me cum, but they only smiled and shook their heads. During the whole ordeal they never talked to me, but now they told me that I would cum soon. Now they both ran their fingers over my arches and I screamed again. Desperately I wiggled my feet, but I couldn't escape. Then each of them held one of my big toes in a firm grip and they tickled me without mercy. Without the chance to move my feet it was unbearable and as they digged their fingers hard into my balls I almost fainted. I curled the rest of my toes, but it didn't help me and I was almost crying now. My pretty face was all red from all these hours of hard laughing and I was a sweaty mess. But eventually they showed mercy. They rubbed my now sore soles and I was almost going insane cuz of all this pleasure.

But it should come even better. They smiled at me and it was almost the foot lovingly and for a short moment I though that they would touch my pussy. Damn, I needed it so bad, but they didn't touch it. Instead they both kneeled at the foot end of the bed and now I felt something soft and slippery touching my sensitive soles. Damn, these girls were really licking my soles and it tickled like hell, but it also felt so good. I laughed ion top of my lounges and it was so wonderful. They started at my heels and locked up to my toes covering every inch of my sensitive skin. They even bit me and that mad me become hysterical so that I screamed and shrieked. And then came the overkill,they began to nibble my soft arches right near the big toes and this made me almost faint. Their soft lips and then their teeth at my sensitive spot was more than I could stand. I laughed so much that I couldn't even beg them for mercy and my arousal became more and more.
After about thirty more minutes of extreme tickling I was really ready to cum, but they saw that and so they stopped. I howled in frustration and I even cried a bit, but they didn't let me cum. But after a few minutes they started again. At first their licking and nibbling began and then they started to suck my cute toes. I felt their tongues slide around my toes and under and in between them and even though it tickled so bad I was in heaven. While they did that, they also tickles my arches, my heels and my balls with their fingers and now I couldn't hold back any longer. Nobody had to touch my pussy and only from that tickling and toe sucking I exploded in a huge orgasm.
But even after that orgasm they didn't stop. Now my body and especially my feet were even more sensitive and the sweet torture continued for many hours. They tickled me till I almost died and they let me cum again and again and it has been the best thing that ever happened to me in my young life. I was in tickle heaven and I wished that it would never stop. Damn, I really wanted to stay here as their tickle slave for the rest of my life.

After the third huge orgasm, they gave me a small break to recover and massaged my cute feet in such a wonderful way. It took me a while to catch my breath and to stop the tickling, but then I saw that the duke was still sitting in his chair. He smiled at me and it was clearly visible that he was aroused by seeing me in this situation. In some way it made me even proud and I smiled happily. A d then they increased their tickling again and I began to laugh harder now. It was pretty clear that they would bring me to orgasm again, but this time I wanted something else. I loved it and I knew that it wouldn't take long to make me happy, but it was strange, I wanted to feel something insides me and so I turned my head so that I could see the duke. Still laughing I screamed out "Fuck me, touch me, make love with me."

They tickled me a bit longer, but then they suddenly stopped it. First they untied my feet and then my hands and then they helped me to sit up. I was so weak from all this torture and pleasure, but I wanted real sex and I wanted it now. They helped me up and led me to the chair where the duke sat. In the meantime he had opened his pants and I could see his huge erection. Damn, that will feel so wonderful insides me and really couldn't wait to get it. But before anything happened, the girls tied my hands behind my back. Then they helped me to sit down in the lap of the duke and I was kneeling above him, each knee on the right and the left side besides him. The two girls now ties my petite ankles at the armrests and now I rubbed my pretty body against him. He gripped me by my ass and lifted me up a bit and then he slid insides me. I screamed out in pleasure and threw my head back and then I began to ride him. He was such a wonderful lover and I was in heaven again. But it came better. While I was still riding him, the two girls began to caress and to tickle my soles again and I started to laugh and giggle. The duke trusted me and with his hands he caressed my small breasts and I almost went insane because of all this pleasure.i bounced up and down in his lap and eventually my pussy tightened and we both exploded, but it wasn't over. I got tickle fucked for the rest of the day and for half of the night and after my last climax I fainted. As I opened my eyes again, I was untied and the duke had put on his pants again. He picked me up and carried me back into my bedroom. To weak to do do anything I fell asleep immediately.

The next morning I woke up and this time I wasn't alone. I realized that he was sitting in the edge of the bed and that he was watching me. But this time he didn't have his smile in his face, he even seemed to be a bit worried. Then he told me that my punishment was over and that he needed to talk to me. If I want then I could go wherever I want, but he had an offer for me. He told me that I could stay here in his castle and work for him.
I was completely puzzled and shocked, but he explained it. He told me that he had all his gold from robbing from other rich people and that I could help him doing this. Damn, he was a thief too. But anyway, this didn't sound bad. He said that I'm a really famous thief and rogue and so I could help his men to break into foreign houses and to steal there. As a reward I get 20 % of the gold and I could live here and have my fun with his girls and also with him.
Now I really didn't had to think much. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him passionately, then I whispered "Yes". He kissed me back and after making love again he tickled my sides so that I shrieked. Then he pinned me down and smirked as he told me that I'm his cute ticklish thief for the rest of our live. I wanted to say something, but he shut me up by putting his finger on my lips. Then he whispered "I love you, my princess."

I love your stories so god damn much! [emoji7] You're a master of foot tickling stories! Are your feet that cute and ticklish as well? [emoji6]

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back