• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to cheat at a PS2 game! lol m/f

tickle_prince

Verified
Hello guys and girls,

Yes you maybe use to me simply posting replies in this section of the forum but for once I wish to share a geeky gaming experience that I had the pleasure to do against a friend of mine a few years back now!

So this tale of cheating an tickling was set in the summer of 2008 starring myself and a very good friend of mine who I first met at my part time student job at the time but we had something I mean it was there but she was in a long term relationship with this awesome guy called Matt and she still with him now and there engaged now so dead happy for them. Anyway my friend she was a couple years younger than me, quite a tall gear, very slender and long brown hair, not a girly girl (i mean she could be if she wanted to and if she was going out on special events she would but she was also into a lot of guy stuff like comics and gaming those sorts of things)

Anyway we arranged to hang out for an event if I remember correctly think it was cinema trip or meal I can never remember! well we were going go in Matt's car so my friend Jess was like "hey Mike come over early and we can hang out a bit before Matt comes" so of course i agreed i mean we done it before so why not. So I agree and was looking forward to it to be honest. So it gets to the evening and I show up she comes to the door to let me in she was dressed in T-shirt and jeans and had like socks. I of course will always notice stuff like this because I knew Jess was ticklish since I had manager to tickle her when we shared work breaks, normally because she would tease me or something so I would do quick tickles and we had laugh and stuff. I came in and was greeted by her little baby sister (she was like so cute) and her mum and step dad who were just in the living room playing with her so I said hi to them also because they knew me and then we went to Jess like game room, just your standard set up with a tv and her gaming stuff with two chairs so we sat in there and chilled, chatted and talked.

Jess then suggested playing Crash Bandit-coot racing! I don't know if you guys remember it but its pretty funny however i never liked racing games and well i also sucked at them but I was like "sure but I do suck at it Jess" she just laughed and put it on, now i was sat in the left chair and jess in the right which was like a lounger chair she had her right leg crossed over her left so it was like perfectly in my sight, and while she was playing she would be moving her right socked foot up and down (not on purpose I don't think) but i remember finding it hard not to glance ever now and then...either way my concentration was broken again by my friends cute laugh kinda like a deep tummy laugh she had, she had won like 3 races in a row and I wish i could blame it on her foot distraction but sadly i can't because i do suck at the racing games anyway she then says

"Mike! you do suck! at this"

"I told you Jess"

But then...my evil tickler wheels turned as I saw the position Jess was still in, and I knew her feet like were really ticklish so i remember getting that evil tickle anticipation in my tummy when you know the opportunity to strike is right there in front of you, the doors were closed. Matt wasn't there it was just me and Jess we were gaming so the excuse was already formed on my lips so i calmly just smiles and said

"Right this time! one more! Jess i'm going beat you for sure now! I can feel it!"

..would she take the bait? Jess to looked at me with that kinda look of 'oh really?' so I knew she would...everything was falling into place as she agree to race again. So it started...the track was picked the cars chosen all I had to wait for now was the race to start..

And so it started and I let the first lap go by first, and I remember her saying

"Mike I thought you said you were going beat me!"

And then I launched into tickle attack mode I let go off my control pad grabbed a hold of Jess right socked foot locked it under my arms quickly removed her sock so I had her pale white size 8, long toes trapped and at my mercy. I remember Jess first reaction as she knew what was calling it was like a girly shriek of ticklish Horror and she tried to pull her ankle loose from my grip but I had hold she was going no where i remember her not putting the pad down and i said

"If i can't beat you then i'm have to cheat and put you off"

"Don't you dare Mike!"

I remember her saying that, before i brought my five fingers into contact with the middle of her arch and I slowly ran them up and down her bare size 8 I remember Jess instantly breaking into fits of giggles and seeing her trapped foot trying to flex and wriggle under my fingers as she tried to break the contact (i had no idea how long this would last so I went strike into rapidly tickling mode to try and get the most reaction from her)

I also spent sometime on her long toes because I knew this was a bad spot for Jess, especially right underneath her toes tips so like all ticklers I spent time between her toes mixing it up with long strokes down her insteps and along the outside of her foot just doing rapidly combos as much as I could, Jess reactions were funny she just sank deep into her chair she was on holding onto her gaming controller for dear life trying to not let my tickling put her off.I just remember laughing and loving this moment even if I was going finish last it was worth it....amazingly she still manager to win the race!!! I was like in completely shock but I remember her looking over to me after that with her foot on my lap still, twitching and she was catching her breath and she just said

"Mike that was evil......BUT i still won!"

so there you go guys ^^ sometimes cheating does't win...you a ps2 match however it does give you the opportunity to feed your inner tickler :p thanks for reading!!

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back