• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Borderlands Lilith Tickled (F/F)

Deathblackshade

TMF Novice
Hm, I had this on my dA account, but I think I'll branch this story out since this is the most viewed story on my account, at the moment.
Below is the same story but on deviantart.

http://deathblackshadoz.deviantart.com/art/Borderlands-Lilith-Tickled-316099678

Yes, this is the Lilith from the Borderland video games, this is mostly about foot tickling, but you, the audience, will like the flare in this story.
Anyways... Enjoy

--------------------------------------------

"Oh Lilith!" cried a voice grabbing the Siren's attention from nearby. Lilith blinks and tilt her head at the Mad Moxxi. Her face was covered in makeup and her brown hair slide down her head underneath that red top hat of hers. Her white face with crimson cheeks stood out with her red lipsticks and her light blue eyes covered in eyeliner yet there was some red on her eyelid. Her hair parted towards the right as she bears a circus master but with more… revealing clothing. Her upper chest reveals her cleavage as well as a heart tattoo right on her left breast going inwards into the cleavage… Wait, why is she approaching Lilith?

They were walking out of her mad Underdome that almost got her group killed… Well, she did present a challenge. Lilith was a red hair girl with short hair- close to a bob, but not likely. Her hair parted towards the left almost covering her left eye, but not entirely. Her yellow eyes glance at Moxxi as if she was going to kill them… She wears a jacket over her tank top that reveals a bit of her chest. The jacket did not cover Lilith's arm entirely as it stops around the shoulder. Her hands were covered in fingerless gloves as her feet were covered in dark brown boots. Her pants covered her legs as you could see some blue tattoos over Lilith's body. You can see a good symbol all over Lilith's right breasts- I mean collarbone area that are close to her breast….

"You guys go on ahead." Lilith shoo the other three male companions before they stop. They just shrug and left Lilith with Mad Moxxi. "What is it?" Lilith pose.

"Why do you hang out with those men when you can have some quality time with me?" coo Moxxi, wrapping an arm around Lilith's neck, "You know… We can go get some shoes and stuff~"

"I rather fight Moxxi-"

"No, no, no! Us SWF looking for a STW cannot let our perfection go to waste!"
"Excuse me?" Lilith was glancing at Moxxi with utmost confusion. The known mistress begins to laugh to herself.

"Oh silly me… I meant, us Single White Females looking for a Short Term Relationship cannot let ourselves squander our beauty! Such delicacies cannot be ignored!"

"You are… scarring me Moxxi…" Lilith finally state, "I'm leaving-"

"No, no, no!" Moxxi grabs Lilith by the arm before she goes, "Should I treat you in some cruel way so we can become friends?"

"Why do you want to be friends with me!?" Lilith scoffs, pulling her arm out of her grip, "I'm just a Vault Hunter. Doing something like that would bore me!"

"Ugh! How rude!" Moxxi exclaims, "That's it! Gas her Cl4p Trap!" Lilith dodge a flying green Cl4p Trap that tries to gas her. She fires her SMG and turns around fumed. She gives a piercing glare at Moxxi as she lifts her gun.

"And you will-"

"ATTACK!" there was clearly more than one Cl4p Trap as they pile on Lilith in utmost surprise. Moxxi giggles at the move. Lilith…. Shoot, she used her ability. Moxxi claps her hand as the doors close all around the arena- no way out… Lilith cocks her SMG, getting ready for her time to attack… She just used phase walk to get out of the ambush- what else does Moxxi have in store?

"Hiding is useless my dear Lilith! Besides, I won't hurt you!" Moxxi exclaims into her megaphone, "But right now… You are really going to get it. Showing such resistance, that's a no, no!"

"Let me go!" Lilith appears from a building, blasting right at Moxxi. A shield blocks the attack- god, Crimson Lancers… Lilith switch her SMG with a shotgun, blasting four Cl4p Traps holding some boxing gloves…

"Come on dearie, just give up!" Two of the lancers charge at Lilith. She dodge the attack, tossing a grenade right at them. She dash through the field trying to get close to Moxxi. A skag arrive from the side and tackled Lilith hard against her side. She grunts in pain, flying onto the ground. The Cl4p Traps finally gas Lilith as she breathes in the fumes. She tries to cover her nose… But it was too late. Moxxi stands over Lilith snickering in triumph.

"You will be my friend, one way or the other…." Lilith finds her mind shutting down- passing out.

She wakes up only to find her body chained against a wall as her legs were strapped down to a… stocks? Really? She could assume one method Moxxi was going to do- dang it… If she was able to shoot the skag before all of this… she could have left this place. 'Mad Moxxi'…

"You're awake." Moxxi was in the room… she must have waited for Lilith to walk up. She was sitting in a chair, smiling.

"You sick, sick girl." Lilith stated, "I know your little plan!"

"What? Say it- amuse me."

"You will tickle me until I agree right? Ha, good news for me- I'm not ticklish!" Lilith just turns her head towards the side. Moxxi was not… convinced.

"Hmm, sadly, I don't believe you. Besides, if you are not, surely I can change that…"

"Let me go Moxxi. I mean it." Obviously she was strapped down… Lilith cannot escape even if she use her phase walk. Moxxi walks toward Lilith. Her ankles were stuck in some stocks…

"I won't be cruel, besides… We should have some quality girl time. I haven't seen another girl on the island for a while-"

"Why not Tannis or Athena?" Moxxi scoffs, "Crazy scientist or woman with claws… You're not dangerous though~"

"I am… Just let me go and-"

"You think I will do that? Besides… you can't even escape and that's the fun part. Tannis would eventually and that would sap the fun out of it as Athena… well, I doubt she'll get caught again…"

"Moxxi…" growls Lilith.

"Don't worry," Moxxi assures with a smile, "Tickling is my forte…."

"Doubt it-" Moxxi plants a kiss on Lilith and walks toward her boots. She tugs off her boots easily without undoing the stocks. A sudden feeling wrapped around Lilith's ankles as if they were tightened.

"Sick woman." Lilith continues, moving her head away. Her socks were on her soles though- six size soles…

"Cute little feet." Moxxi announce, "They are ticklish?" she strokes her finger watching no actually laughs or giggles escape through Lilith's mouth. There was not even a smirk or small smile… Moxxi just pull her socks off and tries her bare feet. Lilith tries to keep her socks on, but she was a tad late. She glance at Moxxi's fingers trying to get at her size six soles. They didn't even kick around. Moxxi was getting furious. She glares at Lilith. The Siren smirks in victory… But too early.

"Cl4p Trap, warm her feet up!" Lilith tilts her head. What? A grey robot close to a box and one eye as it's vision came through the door holding a hair dyer with a long extension cord. Lilith felt the warm air over her soles. Moxxi fold her arms, leaning against the table… The table clearly holds a multiple amount of tickling objects… And there was rope. Lilith bit her lips in slight fear…

"Lotion her feet up as well… She seems pretty tired~ Fighting these nasty people 24/7 and doing a lot of work…" Lilith felt the lotion spread on both soles. She quivers slightly at the feeling. T-this was a first… she felt a bit pleasured. She moans slightly, trying hard not to moan. The Cl4p Trap starts to press hard on her arches and balls of her feet, getting at the crucial points. The machine even massaged her toes making Lilith release some moans… Strange enough, the hair dryer was still blowing air onto her soles… W-what was the purpose of this? She couldn't ask that, a bit aroused at the moment.

"Alright, that's all. You can leave now." The Cl4p Trap salute to Moxxi, leaving with a humming tone.

"W-what was that for?" Lilith asks, shaking the feeling.

"A magician never reveals her secret." the feeling of her nail tickers down Lilith's left sole. Her body felt something new… Her body slightly squirm against the restrains. Her eyes somewhat squint for a second, her mouth clasping tight as well as her chest… Her soles twitch at her touch. Moxxi plays away giving a smile… a satisfied devious smirk. Oh no…

"Y-you're kidding me- Ah!" she clasp her mouth, using her every energy not to give in.

"Will you shop and be my friend Lilith~?" coo Moxxi.

"No!" Lilith cried out, trying to control her new sensations she never felt before. Her toes scrunch at the feeling, wiggling her feet madly. Moxxi found this cute, dragging her index purposely across the middle of her left sole. She did the same towards the right foot, loving her tactic. Her nerves were awake… Now she can feel these sensations. Moxxi smiles as she picks one of Lilith's socks up. She drags it between her toes, watching Lilith struggle.

Lilith was closing her eyes, closing her hands into a fist as she struggles to get these sensations off. The sock going in between her toes was eating at her resistance. She wanted to laugh… The feeling of that area was biting at her urge to laugh…

"Hold it in, you might explode~" Moxxi tease, wiggling her index all over Lilith's curled toes. Lilith exploded- wiggling them madly as she laughs in such a wonderful pitch. Moxxi was amazed at this… deciding to play some game with her.

"How about this~?" Moxxi left Lilith's soles to grab something from the table. She shows five metal balls. "We play a little game…"

"N-no!" Lilith was not tired… but she was going to lose it soon. Moxxi could tell… but she knows for sure Lilith will try to ease this off…

"You have to play this game unless you want your toes tied up~" the statement made Lilith blush. If she could not ease the tickling… she will give in to Moxxi's demand… W-why was she doing this? Just to have a friend? Lilith turns her head towards the right, trying not to curse at the mad woman.

"I will place these balls between your toes…" Lilith felt Moxxi place them, teasing her toes time to time as Lilith held onto them… Somehow. When Moxxi was done, she toss the two other marbles onto the ground. "Now… if you let any of the balls roll of your grip, you toes will get tied up… If one ball rolls off from a certain spot, that spot will get attacked. If two balls come off, I will use my tongue… If three balls come off, I'm going to use the feathers… If four of them roll off, I get to take off one of them… If five are off, I get to suck on your big toes… if six are on the ground, I force the other two off…"

"W-wait, that's not farireheheheeheehahahhha!" Moxxi starts, not even cuing the start of the game. Lilith begins to shake her body against the loosen restrains, trying to pull her feet out of the stocks. Not much to do… as Moxxi was dragging ten fingers up and down her soles. She loved the feeling of her small feet trying to move around in a futile attempt. Lilith's soles were a tad soft in some areas. Her heel was quite sturdy as Moxxi tease that spot on her left sole… Her right sole seem to reveal that smooth arch that was fun to touch and scratch mercilessly. Lilith's soles were wrinkling as her toes held onto the marbles. Moxxi was getting a tad annoyed by her control… Moxxi decides to hold Lilith's left sole as Moxxi's left hand scratched her heels mercilessly. The move bite Lilith's toes as they wanted to wiggle around madly. Moxxi glares at Lilith as her fingers around Lilith's sole dug deep into the middle, wiggling around. The attack was maddening. Lilith was unable to move her left sole, her toes were shaking with the marbles between them. It was bad news when Lilith could feel one of them heading towards the ground. Click…

Moxxi aims for her toes on , scratching viciously at the two who did not hold the marbles tightly. Lilith was screaming in laughter now, trying to get Moxxi's fingers away form her. Another ball feel off of her sole, a tongue licking in between her empty toes… Lilith was losing it. She could not win! Her soles were getting hammered by Moxxi's mad tongue and fingers… Next was the feathers- OHHAHAHAH!

"NOAHAHAH SSOTTPAHAHAHHAHA AA AHHA AA!" Lilith was breaking into beautiful laughter, jumping off the seat she was in, trying hard to pry the mad woman away from her small soles.

"Aw, couchie coo Siren… You must unleash that nice tone of course…" Moxxi said, taking extreme pleasure in her torment. This was fun! Maybe she could do this forever… Nah, time to time… That's good. Moxxi pulls out a feather from her pocket, sawing it mercilessly between two open gaps between her toes. Moxxi use her tongue and lick the very middle of her soles. Lilith was unable to control herself anymore as two marbles fall to the ground. Moxxi's next move send Lilith into a fit. She force both soles together as her mouth sucks on her two big toes. The feathers tease the arches, insteps, and the very space under her toes, blowing Lilith to let all of the marbles go. Moxxi drops her feathers to viciously lick her toes. No, it was not even a slow lick.. These were fast. Her tongue lash, hastily moved all around her toes, getting at Lilith's sensitive spots. Next, Moxxi's teeth would sink into the pad of her toes or the very shape of the toe, purposely leaving marks. She stops when she notice all of the marbles were off her soles…

"Oh… You lose." Lilith was already tired. Tears stroll down her face as well as some sweat. Her body was trembling as well as her feet. She tries to say something, but couldn't. Her head lie against the wall as she glance away from Moxxi. Moxxi grabs the rope and tease each toe individually.

"These two toes went to the market…" she ties her two big toes, pulling the thread onto the latch above the stocks making sure Lilith could not move her soles inward or outward as she scratch the pad of her toes. Her soles were unable to defend themselves. "This one went to the house…" she grabs the next toe an tie it away from the two bound toes, scratching it to watch any movement… Nothing. This happens with the rest on both soles… Unable to move all ten toes when she finish her handiwork, "And all ten toes are at Mad Moxxi's mercy~"

"L-let… me go… P-please…."

"Are you going to be my friend…?" pose Moxxi, leaning above her stocked feet and glancing right at Lilith, holding her head by her index finger.

"Y-yes!" Lilith answer. "I-I will… j-just get me out of here first…"

"Goody!" cried Moxxi, clasping her hands, "Now we can go shopping… BUT I can't possibly IGNORE such tasty feet!" Lilith's heart thumped down to the bottom of her chest.

"WHAT?! B-"

"No, we're friends remember." Moxxi exclaims, "I might as well teach you to behave around me!" Lilith tries to make a protest, but Moxxi starts to use her nasty tongue again. Not only that, Lilith felt her heels getting teased. This was killing Lilith as she laughs at the top of her lungs. She was losing her cool and her image as she begins to shake her head in desperation, pulling all her might against the bonds. Nothing. Lilith stops as she laughs viciously into the air. Her eyes were open, trying to pry them away from Moxxi who was staring right at Lilith. Moxxi was smiling as she licks the top of Lilith's bound toes, enjoying Lilith's crazed self. Her tongue decides to tease the spots between each toe, dripping saliva rolls down Lilith's soles… The poor Siren was laughing madly as her hair was losing it's shape by the tickling session. Moxxi decides to claw her nails up and down the middle of Lilith's soles. She watch her soles quiver in utmost immobilization, loving every moment… She starts to kiss and naw on the two big toes-

"Ma'am… she's out." a Cl4p Trap state. Moxxi blinks at the machine. She realize that Lilith was definitely knocked out… Awww…. Moxxi puffs her cheek, disappointed.

"Should we dose her?" pose the little bot.

"No, don't." Moxxi said, giggling. "I like to see her reaction when she's knocked out…" The Cl4p Trap saluted and said, "As you wish." The machine left out of the door… Moxxi gives a smile and leaps onto the unconscious Lilith's lap… She begins to kiss Lilith on the lips, stroking her breasts as her body leans really close against hers… A sudden toothbrush turns on. Two of them were taped against Lilith's heel as the red hair girl was laughing and moaning in her deeply knocked out mind.

"Can't even escape from the Mad Moxxi~" Moxxi state, giggling as she continues on her little fun on the cute Lilith….

Last edited:
I enjoyed this read too! weird enough, just the other week I was in CEX looking at buying boarderland preowned lol this story might inspire me to reconsider my choice ^^ Cheers

Glad this inspired you. I am still working on a continuation of this story with Borderlands 2 characters, but we'll see

I like how you've incorporated the Borderlands elements in a tickling story.

If Gearbox releases a 3rd game, I hope we'll discover another (ticklish) siren. :D

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back