• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A really ticklish surfer girl

Amanda Cortez

2nd Level Orange Feather
After I for released from jail and after Tony had picked me up we spent the next weeks with having fun. I still had some of the money that I had stolen and so we didn't had too do much. Most of the days we hang around at the beach where Tony was tanning her skin while I killed the time with windsurfing and surfing. Ok, I already did this before I went to jail, but not as excessive as now. It was really fun and I also met a lot of new people who were really cool. I really enjoyed to be together with these people, because I was out on probation a d so I wasn't allowed to meet the guys from my old gang and I really didn't want to go back to jail. So meeting someone new was really refreshing and it was so much better than being alone all the time.

Well, so my life was pretty cool. Ok, there were many people who thought that I'm a freak, especially after I have so many tattoos. Haha, even a few lore since these two years in jail. But I couldn't care less. The people at the beaches of LA didn't care and they accepted me, even if I look like a jail bird. But I'm still pretty and some people even say that I'm cute. I have long curly black hair, a nice toned body with long legs, a cute little ass and perky little breasts and many of the guys look at me and want to come in contact with me. But I'm happy with Tony and I wouldn't cheat on her and so I'm not very interested in such offers. But it's still a nice feeling that people think you're sexy.

Ok, but now to the story. It was a warm day and it was pretty windy, so I thought that it would be cool to spend the day with windsurfing. I still live in this trailer near the beach and so it was no long ride, but I had to bring all my stuff to the beach, so I decided to take my old truck. I threw a really small surfboard and a few sails into the truck and then I drove off. This time I was alone, because tony wasn't I. The mood to hang around at the beach, but I didn't care much. I was pretty sure that I would have a wonderful day and so I was in a really good mood.
After a short ride I arrived at the beach and climbed out of my truck. As I said before, it was really windy and the waves were really high, so it could become interesting and also a bit dangerous, but I love dangerous situations. I took my board and a small sail, then I put on my wet suit and grabbed my stuff to bring it to the water. On my way there I met a few guys whom I know and they mocked me a bit. They said that it's too much wind for such a tiny girl and that I should better look for another place with less wind. But I only laughed at them. While I brought my board to the water I told them that we could do a race if they had the guts to challenge me. I laughed and said that they will look really stupid when they lose against this tiny girl.
Ok, these guys like me in some way and they accepted my challenge. Here I must say that I'm really good in windsurfing. For a girl I'm really fast, but my speciality is wave riding and freestyle and for wave riding the conditions were really perfect. The waves were more than 10 ft and I loved this. But sadly we didn't made a wave riding contest, I had challenged them for a speed contest. So we all got ready and then the race started. As I said, I was pretty fast, but these guys were faster, because they could hold bigger sails, so it didn't look too good for me. But thanks god they had some problems with their big sails in these high waves and so this was my chance. After the first turn I found a really high wave and was riding it down which gave me some extra speed and so I could win this race.
Then I surfed back to the beach and threw my board into the sand. I waited for the guys come too and as they arrived I laughed a bit at them. I told them that it was pretty crappy to lose against a small girl and I really mocked them a bit. At first they weren't really happy, but then they showed that they are good sports and they laughed too. But they told me that they will get me back one day. And yes, they should really get me back.

After that little race I was a bit tired and I had enough from surfing. So I kept talking a bit to the guys, but they wanted to continue the surfing a bit longer. So they told me that they were making a little beach party tonight and that it would be cool if me and Tony would come too. I agreed and while these guys went back into the water I brought my equipment back to my truck. I threw it insides and then I put off my wetsuit. Damn, now I realized that I had forgotten my towel and that I could need a drink too. So I thought about what to do. I could call Tony to bring me that towel and a few beer, but I had a better idea. I opened a car which belonged to the guys I defeated earlier. And then I grabbed a towel and a few bottles of beer. Then put on a tattered cutoff and a small white top. My shoes I left in my truck. Then I grabbed the beer bottles and went back to the beach.
After a while most people came back from the surfing and soon our party should begin. So I took my cell phone and called Tony to come over and happily she agreed. Then I grand the first beer. I didn't eat much today and after the second beer I was already a bit drunk. Now all the people came to the beach and they lit a campfire. One of the guys drove his jeep down to the beach and switched on the stereo, so that we had music. I drank a bit more and then I danced a bit to the music. Then I looked around but Tony wasn't here and I was a bit disappointed. Damn, I really loved her and needed her, but anyway, this wouldn't kill my good mood. Then I turned around and wanted to get a new beer as I stumbled into the guys whom I have defeated earlier in our race. I winked at them and wanted to pass them, but they hold me back. They were also a bit drunk and then one of them asked me whether I have been the one who stole the beer and the towel from their car. I put my hands on my hips and smirked. Then I told them that I did it and asked whether they want to beat me up now. It was funny little fight, but it was in a really friendly way and these guys weren't mad at me. They laughed and said that they will kick my ass, or maybe find something else to get me back. I laughed too and told them that they should try it, but the last person who tried it didn't survive it. With a smirk in my face I pointed to the switchblade in my hip pocket. We troubled a bit longer in a friendly and flirty way, as suddenly two of the guys sneaked behind me and held me by my arms. I struggled a bit, but they were stronger and so I gave it up. I yelled at them to let me go, but I wasn't really mad and I had problems to hold back a laughing. In the meantime two other guys were digging a really deep hole into the sand. I didn't know what they had in mind and mocked them whether this was their grave, cuz they would need it when I'm finished with them. As they heard this, they laughed and the. They put me into this damn whole. I was insides it in a sitting position and then they began to bury me, so that only my head and my feet were sticking out of the sand. In so e way this was a bit childish, but it was fun. I faked to be mad and told them to let me out of this hole or I would call my friends from my old gang and then these guys would kill them, but they didn't let me out. They all laughed at me and then they said that they will find a way to get me back and that they now knew what to do with me. One of them sat down in the sand and then he started to tickle one of my feet and immediately I giggled. He winked at me and asked me whether I was ticklish and I said no. He ran his fingers again over my helpless sole and I laughed again. I curled my toes and tried to fight back the laughing, but I couldn't, it just tickled too much.
Ok, now they really got me and I knew that I was in trouble, even though it was a funny way to be in trouble. But I played their game and so I faked to be really angry and told them to fuck off and to leave them alone. But they really didn't think of leaving me alone and another guy knelt down besides mu other foot and tickled this one two. Now I was really laughing. I curled my toes and wiggled my feet, but trapped in the sand as I was, I had no chance and my feet couldn't escape their fingers as they scribbled all over my soles. I laughed and shrieked, but to be honest, I also had my fun and these guys liked this little game too. They told me how cute I look when I laugh and that it was really fun to tickle such a tough little girl into submission, especially when she has such pretty and cute little feet.
Here I must say that they were right. I really have extremely pretty little feet. They are a size 5-6 with cute little round toes, high arches and a wonderfully soft and sensitive skin. And I really loved it to show them and to get compliments about how nice they look. So I really took care of them. They got a pedicure pretty often and they were completely flawless. My toenails were painted black, the same way as my fingernails, so that it fits a bit to my bad girl image, and I really could understand why these guys liked it to tickle them.
So our little game went on a bit longer and I was really pretty noisy, I giggled in such a cute way and from time to time I shrieked, so that it didn't take very long and most of the other people looked at us. They all laughed and found it pretty cute when a pretty tough girl gets tickled and so they gave these guys some advices how to tickle me more. Slowly the who.e thing became really torturous and I screamed and laughed more and more. Now one of the guys took a seagull feather and tickled my poor sole with it. This I could stand, even though I was still laughing, but then he turned the feather around and began to poke the ball of my foot with it's stiff end. Now he got me really good. This is one of my worst spots and I laughed hysterically. Then another gut took a new feather and slowly tickled my toes with it. Bingo, my next weak spot. I tried to curl my toes, but that didn't stop them.with one hand he spread my toes and then he slid the feather in between them and I almost went insane. The tickling of my toes and my balls almost killed me and I was really loud now. But it even came worse. Two more people joined the fun and took care of my other foot. They gave it the same treatment and two more people, also armed with feathers, began to tickle the tops of my feet and my petite ankles. This was really more than I could stand and I begged them to stop it, but they had no intention to stop. They all had too much fun to see me laugh and scream and I had my fun too.

After a while the first gut had enough of torturing my poor feet, but that didn't mean that it became more easy for me. Immediately a new person joined the fun and so I got tickled for a really long time non stop. Ok, I should be mad at them, but I wasn't. I really liked it to get tickled and it even turned me on and this happened here too. Thanks god I was buried and so nobody could see the wet spot between my legs and my stiff nipples. For them it was fun to tickle a cute girl and for me it was very sexual. I laughed and screamed, but my laughing was mixed with moaning now, but thanks god none of the people realized it. It would have been so humiliating if they would have realized that I climaxed here in public.

But my ordeal shouldn't be over. They continued to tease and tickle my cute feet and after that orgasm it was even worse. In som way it made me even more ticklish and I laughed on top of my lounges. But then I heard the revving of a Harley. I knew that sound, because it was the sound of my own bike, so it must me agony who came to the party and who would rescue me. But it should come different. It was Tony and she climbed down from my bike and as she saw what happened to me she laughed in her cheery way. She asked the guys what was going on and they told her that they were just having some fun after I pissed them all off. Now I protested and said that this wasn't true and that Tony should rescue me or otherwise these bastards would kill me. But Tony had no intention to save me. She only shrugged and told them to go on with what they did. She to.d them that I'm a selfish little bitch and that I deserve this punishment. So they should keep me here in this hole and tickle my feet for the rest of the night and exactly this happened. Tony knew me really good and so she also knew how to tickle me and so she joined them and showed me how to get the best reactions from me. She s crippled her fingers over my soles and digged her nails hard into my arches. Then she ran her fingers under and in between my wiggling toes, knowing that this will drive me insane and I couldn't do anything but laugh and laugh. So I had to stay insides that whole for the rest of the party and it was a really long party, till early in the morning and almost the whole time there was someone who tickled me.

Eventually they had enough of terrorizing my poor feet and they freed me. Tony helped me out of this hole and I almost was to weak to stand alone. She held me tight and kissed me and aroused as I was I kissed her back. Then she told me to get rid of these sandy clothes and to take a bath in the ocean and this I did. As I came back from my short bath, a towel wrapped around my body, Tony has gotten a sleeping bag out of my truck. Most people were gone and a few were already sleeping. So we looked for a quiet place near the campfire and Tony rolled out the sleeping bag. We both crawled insides it and huddled against each other. I kissed her again and pressed my petite body against hers and our kiss became more and more passionately. Then we made love and a bit later we fell asleep, cuddled tightly against each other.

another good story, you know how to describe the bad girl very well and you sure do love your feet been attacked :p good stuff! thanks for posting

Thankies for the nice words. Lol, and yes, I love bad girls with cute ticklish feet. ^_^

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back