• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lotterty Shennigans Part 1

spikedpsycho

TMF Regular
Yay, I finished my second story this time. Comments appreciated, criticisms dealt with the usual way....beheadings.
============================================================================

Lottery Shenanigans Part 1:

This Year a projected 6,500 failing bars will close their doors for good, if things don't change soon, Urban Spirits bar in Baltimore, Maryland will become just another statistic. Hailing from a family of blue collar working class people, Joe and his friend Stephan and his girlfriend Jessica are co owners in the bar of their dreams, a hybrid bar and upstairs entertainment lounge, but bad economic times have forced them to think about the future. So to save the bar, they've agreed to pull open the door, bust open the books and make call to Bar Rescue, thinking that reality TV was the shot in the arm they would need to boost business. until the show had passed them over much to their disappointment.
But they had one other friend, Matthew. A white collar and clearly educated young man with some knack for business. The four of them went to high school together where Matt excelled, he still hung out with them as their best friends. Matt being the only straight guy didn't even mind that Joe and Stephan were bi either that or thought they were joking. After high school, the four thought owning a business would be good, but Matt anticipating failure went into the IT field, it was good enough money but his friends were owners of a bar now. Quickly deciding money was needed, they had entered a lottery pool and agreed to split the winnings 4 ways.

Matt: You know, mathematically the likelihood of us winning the grand prize is 1 in 130 mill-

Matt had been cut off as Joe poked him straight in the ribs and dug deep much to Matts horror

Matt: GAHH! Stop it, HA HAHA HAHA

Joe: Don't ruin this we could win. If we lose this, we'll tickle the crap out of you.

But months of shredded tickets once a week began to drain their spirits, it was 9 months later after they had finally given up and dissolved the Lotto pool. Matt just out of fun simply got a single ticket. 3 days after he screamed in cheers, he had won. Not the grand prize but at least a few of the numbers giving him a total off (after taxes) a little over a million and a quarter. Not enough to live off of til retirement, but Matt had no interest in quitting work. Because once the thrill of lottery shock wore off Matt started his own IT company with some of his cash as startup. He offered jobs to his friends but lack of technical knowledge made it difficult to find places for them. Besides they wanted their bar. They loved it, the culture, the music, the fun, not the best business management skills but they broke even.

*One month later.

Matt had entered Urban Spirits with a look of happiness, he'd just finished a deal and expected his friends to be the same. Loud music, drinking, atmosphere. All he'd expected.

Joe: Matt! Get over here!

"DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK"

Matt: Hey guys, I came for a usual.

The bar was full with many people all in costume, Friday was RPG night. What better way to attract customers than by letting their wildest dreams and fantasies and dress up as their favorite.....whatever..

Matt: Roleplaying , I've never understood it.

Joe: Best way to pick up chicks.

Jessica: That's how we met. Once upon a midnight dreary, wander weep and weary as we arrived dressed as elves and nymphs.

Matt: Really?

Joe: No! Just role-playing with ya.........We were Vikings. HA HA.

Matt: Like I said, I just came for the usual.

Joe: Funny we just came as usual.

Matt was not appeased by sex jokes. Never the less he laughed nervously, always being the most serious of the group. The crew had finally worked up the courage to ask Matt the question that could make or break Urban Spirits. Matt was a thin but handsome and tall dude, with black hair in a ponytail. Joe was a built guy. 6'5" high and built like a linebacker. Stephan just the same at 6' 4" with brown hair and a well trimmed beard. Jessica had joined into the fray. They gathered the courage to ask Matt the question. A loan. Whether or not they were secretly jealous of Matt's new found wealth ,they certainly weren't above swallowing their pride and asking.

Jessica: So we've been meaning to ask...

Matt: I'm listening.

Stephen: You see we've been saving but still, we've come to ask for a favor. We wanna refurbish the place and the upstairs. Imagine it. A combination bar and relaxation center.

Matt: Um?

Joe: And here's the best part...

Jessica: Hold on, let Matt have his liquid "encouragement"

Matts, usual was a drink known as a circuit, a drink that became popular with hackers, techies, trekkies and all in between. Joe prepared the ingredients needed and stirred it with a glow stick still in the glass. Making the drink glow like electronics. Matt gulped his drink trying to be one of the guys. But Stephen and Joe were stronger drinkers with stronger throats who could guzzle any liquid.

Stephen: We just wanted to ask.....and feel free to say no at anytime. But with a little start up money we wanna make the bar the first bar of it's kind. LGBTS. Lesbian, Gay Bi, Trans, Straight. All welcome for fun and suds. With plenty of fun upstairs. with Yoga or massages and "other things" And with your lottery money as capital, we'd make you a co-owner.

Matt: I....I don't think that would work.

Stephen: But you haven't seen potential until you try...

Matt: Yeah, but, never would you see blue collar guys and gays get together for a round......

Stephen: But this'll be the first.

Matt: I just don't think it'll work out well.

Joe not one to surrender, placed his hands on Matts shoulders, with puppy dog eyes and zero pride, he gave the look of begging children. Matt would not fall for it. Children don't have facial hair and Celtic tattoos.

Joe: But..

Matt: No!

Joe and Stephen and Jess had thought Matt was unshakable, bringing up guilt of their money woes did little to arouse sympathy. In the mood to surrender, they were not. Matt would need convincing that such a place would be a good venture.

Joe: Well, if you feel so strongly about it, we'll find another way. How about another Circuit?

Pouring a glass of new ingredients mixed well, Matt drank his drink a lot more slowly perhaps out of guilt of denying. Had he not felt so, he'd have finished it quick and left. What drove Matt curious was the taste of this drink, different from the first, almost burning in the roof of his mouth and tingling the back of his throat. Good but different from the previous. He thought to himself, how they could run a bar if they couldn't get drinks right.

Matt: What you put in this?

Joe: Oh, just a special ingredient, called "Tickler".

Finishing his less than appetizing drink, he tipped them and stood. As Matt had gotten up to leave, he grabbed his laptop bag and proceeded to walk towards the door. He turned around for one last quick stare; much to his confusion he saw that his friends were smiling. Having had their dream shot down, he'd thought they'd be furious or no longer wishing to be his friend.

Jessica had decided to guide him out past the crowd, in truth Matt hated crowds. But Matt thought she had been sent to convince him to participate one last time. Matt said to himself he would ignore the request.

Jessica: You know Matt, if current rents were...

Matt: I know what your trying to do, and it wo...........It won't work so don't bother try....

Just then as he neared the door a limp developed in his leg, had he not grabbed another guys shoulder he surely would have fallen, much to the offense of the big guy dressed as a Knight. Using all the strength in his fingers he grabbed at his tunic and pants to remain standing.

Knight: Hey man, get a boyfriend somewhere else!!

Jessica: OH, hey sorry, he's a lightweight, cant handle his drink

As Matt had wiped what looked like drool from his mouth he tried to sit somewhere. His foot seemed to have fallen asleep. Proceeding to rub his leg to get the blood and feeling back. Then he blinked in rapid succession and began to suck up more air than usual. Rubbing his eyes, he had thought he was going to faint! He dropped into Jessica's arms. She smirked with an evil smile, she was plenty strong as well, enough to hold Matt up. He had thought, no way could he be plastered with only two drinks in his system.

Matt: What's, going on, who....*cough
Jessica: Aww, why don't you sit down baby.

Matt: I, I, dont understand, I couldn't be drunk from two drinks.

Jessica: Hey guys! We got a light weight!

The audience cheered and laughed. They assembled to mosh pit Matt up the stairs. Hoisting him up by his legs and back, they began the task of sending him on his way into the gaping arms of Joe and Stephen. Matt was losing consciousness quickly. He fought with every fiber of his being to remain awake, but whatever was happening to his body was beyond him. Within 30 seconds he went off to dream land. His laptop bag fell from his grip, Jessica quickly snatched it before it could not be stolen thinking he spent more money on that damn computer than his friends. As Matt was carried upstairs Joe and Stephen had announced last call for alcohol, strange a bar would close so early at 11:30 pm much to the complaints, the bar may have been closed but the back patio wasn't. OUTDOOR Party they yelled. They had all left outside except the trio who had managed to still hold Matt would later bring him upstairs to the.....entertainment lounge.

Last edited:
go to edit post at the bottom of your post, ans chsnge the title thre.

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back