• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Becoming a Party Girl

Amanda Cortez

2nd Level Orange Feather
Now I was out of jail for more than a year and I lived together with Tony in my huge trailer directly at the beach near LA. It was a nice life and I spent most of the time with going windsurfing or surfing. We didn't had to work because before I got arrested I had stolen pretty much money during a drug deal. Most of it was found by the cops, but I still had enough so that we could live for a while from it. We weren't rich, but it was enough and so we were happy. But after a while we ran out of money and so we had to find a way to get new one.
Ok, I have been in high school and I wasn't that bad there, but working really wasn't my cup of tea. I hated that stress and standing up so early in the morning was also a pain in the ass, so I had to find something else. I could have gone back to my old Gand and prolly they would have had a job for me, but that means that I would become a criminal again and I really didn't want to o back to jail again. So this was no option too and we had to find something else.

Tony had worked as a hooker and she even offered to do this again, but wasn't really what I wanted. I didn't want my love to get banged by sick old guys and I thought that this was disgusting and so we had a longer discussion too. She also didn't like her old job, but she still thought that it's an easy way to get some money. After a few nights of discussions about this subject I could convince her that she shouldn't do that. I will find something and so it was okay for a while. But I didn't had any good idea. So we didn't do much the next day, but then Tony came to me and told me that she had an idea. I was really curious and so we sat down in front of my trailer and she explained me everything.

She told me that she had met one of her former customers by accident as she was shopping a few days ago and immediately I became suspiciously again, but I didn't interrupt her. Then she told me that this gut also liked it to tickle the girls during sex and that he asked her whether she didn't want to come to one of these parties he made. But Tony didn't want to do so, but as he told her what kind of party it is, she became curious. They booked a girl there and and then the guests were allowed to tie up this girl and tickle her as long and when ever they want. But there would be no sex. Tony didn't like it to get tickled, but she immediately thought of me, especially as these guys really paid good. They offered her 1000 USD for one night and that was a good price, especially as there would be no sex.
She told me that this would be exactly the right job for me, especially as I loved it to get tickled. All I had to do was to lay back and laugh. And to present my cute little feet.

Well, this was really a damn good offer ad I thought that it would be cool to meet this guy and to discuss all the details. So she called him and they made a date for tomorrow evening. I was pretty excited because I really liked this idea, but I also was a bit worried. I hoped not to get into the clutches of some perverts. So the next evening me and Tony climbed into my truck and we drove to this bar so that we could meet that guy. Ok, they wanted to tickle me, so I took care that I looked nice and sexy. I put on a small tank top, a cutoff and some flip flops, so that I really exposed a lot of my tanned skin. On my finger and toe nails I had black nail polish and around my wrists I had worst bands, so that I didn't only look sexy, but also tough. Lol yeah, it seems that there were a few people who really liked it to see a tough girl got broken by tickling and so I wanted to show this gut what awaits him for the case that he booked me for his party.
We arrived there and climbed out of my truck, followed by Tony. A last time I checked my outfit and Tony told me that it was cool. I looked just like a tough little suffer girl and that was exactly what these guys wanted to have. So we entered the bar and ordered two beer. Then we sat down at a table and waited for this guy to come. And we didn't had to wait very long. The door opened and a tall blond guy in his early thirties entered the bar and my jaw dropped down. I knew this guy. He was one of the guy who had tickled me at this beach party and I also knew him from all the surf spots here at LA, but I never thought that he would book a hooker. But anyway, for me it was good cuz otherwise I wouldn't have gotten the chance to get this job.
As he came over to us he also was surprised to see me here and then he hugged me. He told me that Tony had told him about her friend, but he never thought that it would be me, but that was really cool. Yes, it was cool, so I knew at least one of the persons who would be there at this party and so I felt a little bit more safe. I was really willing to do this job. A bit laughing was always fun and getting paid for it even made it better. So we had a few drinks and then we discussed all the details.
He explained me that they do these parties once a month. Then they hire a pretty girl, tie her up and everybody is allowed to tickle the crap out of her until she uses the safe word. But there was no sex as long as the girl doesn't want it. But it wasn't only a fetish party, there was also music, drinking, eating and everything else that makes fun. There were about 20 to 30 people who came there and it was a good mix between guys and girls. So I really didn't have to worry about anything.
Ok, that sounded really good to me and after he said that I would really get the 1000 USD I agreed to come. Now I asked him what I should wear and he said that he liked my outfit so I should wear this at the party too. Then he asked me for a favor. He said that his surfer friends wouldn't know about his fetish and that it would be nice if I wouldn't talk about this when we meet at the beach the next time. I hugged him and promised not to tell anybody. Then we finished our drinks and Tony and me drove back home. This night I was so excited because of the upcoming event that I really couldn't sleep. Would I be able to stand this? Will the people be nice? And many more questions came into my mind. Tony couldn't sleep too, because I was rolling around in the bed and so we did the best thing we could do in this situation, we made love. Eventually then I could sleep.
The next days didn't happen much. Like usually we spent most of the days at the beach and the nights we spent with having fun together. So everything was like usually.

Eventually it was Saturday and we had to get ready for this party. Again I was a bit nervous, but Tony did her best to calm me down. She helped me to get dressed and for this special event she also gave me a pedicure. It's not that I really needed it, because my feet are always pretty and with such a wonderful soft skin, but I wanted them to look really nice, especially as they would be the main target of this night. As Tony was finished she painted my toe nails black and then we were ready. I lit a cigarette and then we left the trailer and climbed into my car. Well, this really wasn't the right car for a party girl, but it was the only one I had and I needed it for transporting all my surf equipment to the beach. So I started the truck and now we drove to that address this guy had give us a few days ago. As we arrived there I really was a bit surprised. It was a really huge house and many expensive cars were standing in front of it. We range the door bell and after waiting a moment the guy whom I knew from my surf trips opened the door. He hugged me and then Tony and then he led us into a huge room. There were about thirty people, many guys, but also some girls and they all looked at us. Then this guy, his name was Mike, introduced me as the special guest of the night. I blushed a bit, because everybody was looking at me, but they didn't check me out, they were only curious and wanted to know who I am. Mark brought me a drink and I lit a cigarette and slowly I began to relax a bit. I talked to a few people and they were all really nice, all normal people and no weirdos. So this evening will prolly be a lot of fun. After a few more drinks I felt really comfortable and now I really couldn't wait till the fun began. Eventually Mark began to explain the rules of our little game.

Everybody was listening now and he explained that it was allowed to tie me up in anyway they wanted, as long as it wasn't too uncomfortable for me. Then everybody was allowed to tickle me whenever he or she wanted to do it and also as long as they wanted to do it. Everything was allowed and also the use of tools like feathers, brushes, vibrators and so on. It was allowed to tickle me everywhere, just touching of my privates or my boots wasn't allowed. It was also forbidden to strip me completely. Then he looked at me and winked while he said that this wasn't necessary anyway, because I already showed so much skin. Then he asked me which was my safe word, but I only smirked and answered that I won't need a safe word. He asked me again whether I was really sure and I nodded.
I know that a safe word can be really useful, but for me it made no sense. When all these people started to tickle me then I would laugh so hard that I wouldn't be able to say that safe word, so I didn't need one.

Now they brought in a really strange device. It was a board with straps on one end and a long pole at the other side. I was really curious how this thing would work, especially as I would have to spend the next hours on this device. Then Mark told me to lay down on that board and so I did. So I laid down on my back and moved my ass as close to the pole as possible. Then mark strapped my hands to the top end of the board. My hands were a bit above my head, but I still could move my arms a bit, but not enough to protect my armpits or my sides. I shivered lightly, but I liked it to be so helpless.
Then mark took a long and soft piece of rope and came closer to me again. He lifted up my ankles and tied my ankles together. It was tight, but not so tight that it could hurt me or that the blood circulation in my feet could get interrupted. Then he lifted my legs up and tied my ankles to the post, so that my soles were looking upwards. The next part what got tied up were my knees. He tied them together and also to the poles and now I really couldn't move anymore. I felt so helpless like never before, but it was a good feeling and I must admit that this device was really awesome. I tried to move, but all I could do was to move my arms a little bit and to wiggle my toes in my flip flops.

Haha, as we talk about flip flops. The next thing that happened was that Mark slowly removed my flip flops and then he took a thin piece of rope and tied my big toes together. As he did so it already tickled and I giggled in such a cute way. Everybody looked at me and it seems that they all liked what they saw. I only saw friendly faces, but I also saw that they couldn't wait to start tickling the crap out of me and it was pretty clear that my cute feet would be their main target. To give them a sighs that the party begins now, Mark scribbled his fingers over my soles and I shrieked and curled my toes. It tickled, but I really loved it so much and then it began.

Mark tickled my feet a bit longer and I laughed and giggled and then the others began to join while Tony, my girlfriend only stood there and watched the whole scene. Now Mark started to squeeze my knees, but my feet shouldn't have a break. Two girls had took Marks place at my feet and they ran their sharp nails all over my soft soles and I was in ticklish agony. I thought that it couldn't get worse, but then Tony told them that my worst spots were my arches and under and in between my toes. So the two girls tickled my arches till I almost peed myself and then they ran their fingers under and in between my toes. I curled them, but it didn't help, cuz now one of then took my big toes and pulled them back while they continued to tickle the hell out of them. Now two of the guys began to tickle my armpits, poke my ribs and my toned tummy and I screamed so bad that I almost lost my votive. It was pure torture, but also so much fun. My petite body got tickled everywhere, but my feet got most of the tickling. I squirmed in my bonds, I laughed, giggled and screamed and for a moment I wished that I would have a password, but it was too late now.
As I said, mostly they took care of my soles and after tickling them with their fingers for about one hour, they changed their tactics. Now they began to use their tools. At first came the feathers. Now I had six people at my feet. Two were tickling my petite ankles, two ran the stiff end of the feathers over my soles and two were tickling my cute little toes with these damn feathers. Damn, it tickled so bad, but it was also so arousing. I laughed and screamed, but I also moaned. After a really long time of feather tickling, two other guys joined the fun. They were armed with brushes and also with some baby oil. At first they pored it all over my feet and massaged them and I moaned in pleasure, but then they used the brushes and they brushed my soles so hard that I almost fainted. I laughed and screamed and after a few minutes my face was red and tears were running down my cheeks. I don't know exactly how long they brushed my soles, but it must have been more than an hour. Now a cute looking couple joined and they had such massage gloves with rubber pins and they ripped them over my soles with glee. I didn't think that it was possible, but I laughed even more. These rubber pins really drove me insane and they all loved my cute reactions. So the had no intentions to stop tickling me and the torture went on and on. I curled my cute little toes and spread them, but nothing helped and I had no chance to protect my poor tortured soles. So I really became desperately and thought that I wouldn't survive this ordeal, but a look into the faces of all these people told me that they would never hurt me or even kill me. They wanted their fun, but they also wanted that I have fun and fun I had. Now some more people were tickling my tummy and my cute belly button and it was such a torture, but the worst thing was the brutal tickling of my soles. They got it nonstop and I really wished that they wouldn't look so cute and that they wouldn't tickle them so bad. Again I tried to curl my toes and nor the rubber pins of the massage gloves were sliding over all the wrinkles of my soles. I screamed and shrieked and I was in ticklish agony and also in heaven.

After more than three hours of brutal tickling it suddenly stopped. They untied my ankles and toes and knees and then my wrists and Tony and Mark helped me to sit up. For standing up I was to weak, so I sat there on that board while one of the guys brought me a drink. In the meantime I rubbed my poor soles and as I looked at them I saw that they were bright red from all this tickling. I still giggled and downed my drink. Then Mark brought me another one and Tony have me a cigarette. Slowly I began to recover and after about five minutes I was able to stand up. They had switched on the music again and some people were dancing, but I was too tired. I also saw so e coupled disappear in another room, where they prolly made love a d I wished that it could do that with Tony too, but I couldn't. The party wasn't over and I thought that there will be another round of tickling. So I talked a bit with the other guests and again I was surprised how friendly they were. They treated me with respect and told me what a tough little girl I was and that I was the best tickle slave they ever had. I was so happy and proud. It was such a nice evening and I really enjoyed my time here.

Then Mark came over to me and took me by my arm. Gently he pulled me to the side and asked me whether I was ready for round two or whether I had enough for today. He told me that I would also get all of my money if I didn't like to continue, but I told him that I couldn't wait for the next round. Then he asked me whether I would also agree to put off some more clothes now, but only if that would be ok for me. I agreed to strip for them and so I did it. I'm really not shy and I know that I have a beautiful body, so it was no problem to show it.
Now they brought in a new bondage device. It looked like a table with only two legs which was turned around. This time I had to lay down on my tummy and they tied my wrists above my head to the board. Then they bent my legs and bound my knees and my ankles to the legs of the table, so that my soles were looking upwards again. And then it began again.

Immediately two girls began to tickle my soles and I shrieked and laughed again. One guy tickled my armpits and another one took care for my sides and ribs. I squirmed around on this board and my cute ass bounced up and down while I almost laughed myself to death. And then came the overkill. The two girls who tickled my soles began to lick and nibble them. They licked every inch of my soft skin and their tongues drove me insane, but the worst was as they started to nibble and bite my arches. Mt bite toes were curled up, but that made it even worst, because now my soles were really wrinkly and so they could nibble them even better. I really thought that it couldn't get worse, but then agony joined, armed with two feathers. With one she began to tickle my ass crack and the other one she ran over my soft shaved pussy. Cuz of all this intense tickling I was already aroused, but this made it even worse. I almost died because it tickled so bad, but I Al's felt this tingling between my legs and then it happened. I couldn't hold back any longer and while I still laughed on top of my lounges I climaxed like never before.
But it wasn't over. That orgasm made me even more sensitive to the tickling and so it went on for the next hours. I laughed and screamed and I had some more more orgasms and I was happy as never before.

After four more hours of pleasure and tickle torture it was already early in the morning and the party came to an end. They untied me and helped me up. Tony and Mark helped me to put on my clothes again and now I sat down on a couch. I needed a drink and they gave me one. Then everybody applauded and they all cheered at me. They hugged me and kissed me and to.d me that I was such a trooper and that it was so much fun to tickle me. Then Mark asked me whether they could book me for the next parties too and happily I agreed. They decided that the next party will be next weekend and that was ok for me. I really was so happy to get paid for something I really loved and I also was happy that I found a really nice group of people. So it has really been a wonderful evening and I should earn a lot of money with my new job as a party girl.
Then Tony and me left the party, happy that we could solve our money problem in such a wonderful way. We drove home and after having a few more drinks we both went to bed. We huddled against each other and then we fell asleep.

Great story! :D
Are you writing these stories so quickly or did you have a backlog that you are posting quickly?

Thankies so much. And yes, I'm pretty fast in writing. I don't have a backlog. It's juz all my favorite fantasies. ^_^ and at the moment I have some time, so I can write them down. It's soo much fun. ^_^

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back