• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Dungeon Links?

execmail77

TMF Regular
Following up on my "links" ideas last week (and thanks, myriads, for replying so quickly)...

I see that under "Tickling Media Producers Links" you have listed "The Dominon," Lady Laura's dungeon in West Los Angeles, where one can arrange live sessions with ticklish Submissives and Dominant ticklers. But, it doesn't seem to fit under "media producers," so why not create an entire new category for these types of places?

There are actually MANY of these around the country, including The Chateau and Lady Elizabeth's Passive arts, also in the L.A. area. In addition, I've been to similar establishemnets in other cities too (San Francisco Bay Area, Philadelphia, etc) and have read various threads, under your "Tickling Discussion," about other places in cities such as Chicago, Toronto and New York. Unfortunately, it's really tough to find these mentions buried deep in old threads, when one needs to.

I'd like to see (and I think, based upon the inqueries of others when the subject comes up, that a significant segment of our community would too) a seperate, easy to find resource for these places, and I think creating a seperate "links" area for them would be ideal.

I'm sure there are issues I don't uderstand that would make this tougher than it might seem, but I think it'd be worth at least exploring...?!

Thanks again, for your attention!

True they are not media producers, but they do provide a tickle related service, so I put them there.

At one point, Mia was working on a list of places that catered to the pay and tickle market, but her life got busy.

Myriads

execmail77 said:
Following up on my "links" ideas last week (and thanks, myriads, for replying so quickly)...

I see that under "Tickling Media Producers Links" you have listed "The Dominon," Lady Laura's dungeon in West Los Angeles, where one can arrange live sessions with ticklish Submissives and Dominant ticklers. But, it doesn't seem to fit under "media producers," so why not create an entire new category for these types of places?

I was at The Dominion several years ago and had a great time, although it was quite expensive.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back