• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Selena Gomez Tickle Fiction (F/F)

lzamora

TMF Expert
Hello everyone. For some time now, I've carried the thought of Selena Gomez in a ticklish situation. Well I've placed it into text and hope you enjoy it.

Selena’s Preticklment
Featuring Jennette McCurdy

It was a normal day like any other for Selena Gomez; wake up, shower and go on about her schedule. For an actress/singer she rarely found time to hang out with friends. On this day however there was a gap in her agenda so she swiftly made plans for a mid day mocha at a friend’s house. Even though she liked the publicity of making a Starbuck’s appearance, today she wasn’t up for all the chaos.
She arrived at her friend’s house and parked her sports car by the door. The house’s exterior décor was of exquisite taste, and although she’d seen it before she stopped for a moment and devoured everything from the luscious plants to the marble stone walls. Before ringing the doorbell she whipped out a compact mirror and applied glossy pink lipstick to her delicate lips.
“Ding dong!!” sang the bell.
No sooner had her finger retracted from the button that a slender young man answered the door.
Selena reached out to hug him, “Ryan!” She exclaimed.
He wrapped his arms around her and squeezed her tight. “Sel! How’s my famous friend?”
She smiled bright and locked eyes with him, “exhausted, busy, you know.” She shrugged.
Ryan scanned her ensemble of a loose teal green tank top and blue jean shorts. “Well you look great. Please make yourself at home.” He ushered her in to a small room complete with black leather furnisher, a round coffee table and a wall mounted flat screen television. After hanging up her purse Selena sank comfortably into the sofa.
“I’ll go fix us our mochas.” Ryan said.
Selena turned to him and cracked a smile, “sounds yummy!”
“You still like extra caramel in yours?” He asked.
“And don’t you forget it!” she chuckled.
Moments later Ryan returned with beverages in hand. He passed Selena hers and sat down beside her to converse.
“So, I’m really digging your new song Sel.” He stated.
“Um… yeah it wasn’t an easy track to record vocally.” She sipped her drink.
“Well you sound pretty on the radio; I just wish it got more airtime.” Ryan said.
“Honestly I don’t mind. Radio stations have a tendency to run a good song into the ground so the fact that mine isn’t played every hour on the hour is nice.” Selena carefully licked her upper lip of beverage.
“Uh – Oh! Someone has a mustache!” Joked Ryan.
Her cheeks emitted a slight blush as she chuckled.
“Thank you for this Ryan.” She said.
“What do you mean?” He asked.
“Thanks for being my momentary solitude from the hundreds of screaming fans.” She smiled at him.
“Awe it’s nothing. I enjoy your company.” He replied.
Selena placed down her half empty cup, “I’m glad I can trust you.” She said.
Ryan glanced at his watch, “We’ll see how you feel about that in thirty seconds Miss Gomez.” He flashed a devious smile.
“Uhmm, what do you mean!?” She questioned.
“Well see, while I was fixing our drinks, I deliberately mixed a sleeping agent into yours.” He explained.
“Wha…hu… why??” Selena asked.
“Oh, don’t be alarmed, it’s harmless. It will just make it easier for us to transport you.” He smiled at the sight of Selena’s weary eyes fighting sleepiness.
Fatigue began to set into her muscles as slowly but surely her limbs became unbearably heavy. In a futile attempt she balled her fist and took a swing at Ryan’s face which he dodged with ease. Her body lied limp sunken into the sofa. He watched as her big brown eyes rolled back and fluttered close.
Ryan flipped out his phone and made a call.
A female voice answered, “Ah Ryan, did you succeed?”
“Miss Gomez is sleeping like a baby.” He responded.
“Excellent. Phase one is complete. Prep her for transport. We’ll be by to pick her up in an hour.” The voice instructed.
“My pleasure.” Ryan hung up.
Selena woke up, slightly groggy but not so much more as if she’d just fallen asleep naturally. She opened her eyes only to find something was covering her face. In an attempt to remove it she became aware of the constriction of her arms. Stretched above her head, it felt as though they had been secured with zip ties. Her feet were securely restrained to the legs of the chair she was seated in.
Emotions of fear and betrayal began to surface as she suddenly remembered who was responsible for placing her in this predicament, “Ryan…” She whispered to herself.
Moments later her ears picked up the sound of a creaky curtain rising and the roar of a small crowd applauding.
A female voice exclaimed, “Welcome everyone I’m Jennette McCurdy I’m glad you could make it to this very special episode of our show!!” The crowd cheered in approval.
Confused and astonished Selena wondered where this was all headed.
“Before we begin I’d like to extend special thanks to my boyfriend Ryan Fletcher for helping make this possible.” Jennette said.
“Today, as you can see we have a very special guest. You wouldn’t believe the trouble we had to go through to get her here, so we tied her up, juussst to make sure she doesn’t run away.” Jennette giggled.
The crowd laughed in unisons totally ok with the goings on.
“Please give a warm welcome and a big hand to… SELENA GOMEZ!!” Jennette whisked away the cloth that covered her face.
Not yet adjusted to the light, Selena squinted her eyes and could barely make out what appeared to be a studio audience. She looked around and could tell she was on what appeared to be the set of a TV show.
Her fear began to slightly subside as she came to the realization that her mortal safety was in check, “perhaps this is some big joke…” Selena thought.
Jennette’s golden blonde hair flowed freely at her back. Tucking in the remaining locks behind her ear, she plopped down in a seat next to her captive.
Selena decided it best to play along, “Ok, ha ha very funny guys. Now would you mind untying me?” She looked up to her wrist and gave the restraints a light tug. “What’s this all about anyway?” She asked.
“Um, that’s not how this works.” Jennette shook her head mischievously, “I’m the host and you’re the guest, therefore I’ll be asking the questions and you’ll be on the receiving end.” She smiled wide. “And, um I’m pretty sure you know what this is about.”
Selena shook her head in bewilderment, “I can assure you I don’t.”
Jennette ignored her response and started with the Q&A, “So Miss Gomez, you’re a very busy girl these days hu?” She turned to the audience, then back to her.
Restrained and not going anywhere Selena decided to cooperate, “Um… yes. I’ve always got a busy schedule what with my music and acting.” Although she was uncomfortable her voice didn’t crack.
“We down here at the show have been repeatedly trying to book you for some time. As a matter of fact I was told you kept turning us down.” Jennette frowned.
“Awww…” the crowd sympathized.
Trying to sound as sincere as possible Selena responded, “Well I apologize for having to turn you down so many times, it’s just that scheduling conflicts keep me from being here.”
Unsatisfied with her reply Jennette shook her head in disapproval, “Do you believe that audience??”
“NO!” They shouted in unisons.
“Miss Gomez, is it possible that you think higher of yourself than you do of us?” She pouted.
Selena bit her lip while searching for an answer, “no, not at all.” She said confidently.
“Are you too good to come on our show?” Jennette asked.
“No no no. I’m telling you I’ve been like super booked, sorry.” Selena raised her eyebrows.
Still not satisfied Jennette shook her head, “Audience I’m not buying that for one second are you?”
“NO!” They shouted.
Jennette rose from her chair and straightened out the pink blouse she wore over leather black tights.
“I think Miss Gomez needs to be humbled a little, wouldn’t you say? She needs a humbling experience!” She riled up the audience.
The crowd cheered in approval. Some of the men in the audience even whistled.
“What do you suppose we should do with Miss Gomez?” She asked teasingly. “How should we teach her a lesson she won’t soon forget?”
In an almost predetermined manor the crowd shouted out, “TICKLE HER!”
Goosebumps tingled up Selena’s spine at the very thought of being tickled. She was most defiantly ticklish and the thought of not being able to move only heightened her fear. She tugged on the zip ties wishing she could slip them, but it was hopeless. Her heart beat faster as she locked eyes with her captor.
Jennette smiled bright, “Say Miss Gomez, we’ve all been digging your new hit “Come and Get It”. The question is… are you ready to receive it?” She questioned.
Selena shook her head, “No no no! Not ready! Not ready!” She stammered.
Jennette soaked in the honest look of terror that had overcome her captive’s face. Her walk from center stage back towards Selena brimmed with eagerness.
Selena’s eyes followed her captor until her neck could no longer twist. Jennette positioned herself behind the chair.
She leaned in and whispered in her ear, “Let’s see you wave your wand out of this one “wizard”…”
A final plea escaped her lips, “Oh…please don’t. Please, please. I’m sooo sorry I brushed you off.” She flashed the crowd puppy eyes and a quivering lip hoping for an ounce of compassion.
“Too late princess!” said Jennette.
Selena bit her lip as immediately her captor’s cold fingers began to glide up and down her sensitive underarms. An involuntary giggle sprang from her mouth as Jennette’s fingers lightly danced over her smooth skin.
“Uh-Oh someone is ticklish!” joked Jennette.
She slid her fingers up and down in circular motion taking pleasure in every twitch she evoked from her helpless victim.
“Please, no…no… you don’t have to do this…” Selena shook her head in dismay.
“Oh but I do. You deserve to be taught a lesson! Right everyone?” She asked.
“TICKLE HER HARDER!” They responded.
Selena closed her eyes and braced herself, “This is a dream… this is a dream… wake up Sel!” She wished.
Obeying the audience Jennette dug deeper into the hollows of her pits vigorously wiggling her fingers into the tender flesh.
Selena’s mouth reflexively burst open releasing a stream of laughter, “OH… HA –HA-HA-HA-HA-HE-HE-HE-HEEE!!!” She blasted.
Selena tried desperately to defend her armpits from incoming attacks but her restraints constricted her movement leaving her vulnerable. Jennette’s hands flew in and out uncontested and each touch sent jolts of adrenalin through Selena’s body.
Jennette stood up to address her audience, “Are you all having fun tonight?!!” she shouted.
The crowd cheered and hollered in approval. Selena’s mouth lay wide open taking in air. Her chest was expanding and contracting as if though being put through a rigorous workout session.
Jennette turned and locked eyes with her captive, “are you having fun tonight?” she asked kiddingly.
Between breaths she managed to respond, “No.”
Jennette flashed a puzzled look, “I don’t understand… you’re laughing harder than anyone else in the studio.”
“Well duh Einstein you’re tickling my body.” She rolled her eyes.
Jennette waved her finger in the air, “I don’t like that. See we want our guest to enjoy their time on this show, what can I do as host to make you feel more comfortable Miss Gomez?”
“Well you could start my untying my wrist and feet weirdo!” Selena tugged at her restraints.
Jennette shook her head, “Oh, so sorry Miss Gomez, I might have considered doing so, but then you called me a “weirdo”?”
Jennette repositioned herself behind the chair, “now where else are you ticklish? I know, let’s try your ribs!!”
Those in attendance cheered in agreement, “get her good!” one spectator exclaimed.
Jennette’s fingers hovered inches over the teal green blouse tauntingly wiggling. Selena quivered in anticipation of the onslaught, her eyes fixated on the incoming hands. She watched helplessly as swift fingers began to thrust her ribcage.
Reflexively her body twitched side to side as she erupted in pleas and giggles, “HE-HE-HE-HE-WHOAAA NO! NO NO PLE-HE-HE-HE-ASSSEEE!! OH GAWWWD IT TICKLES!”
Jennette paused for a moment only to begin unbuttoning Selena’s blouse from top to bottom, “let’s get a look at that body Miss Gomez. I think my fingers would be more effective on bare skin.”
With the removal of each button Selena’s bronzed flesh became more exposed. Her perky breast lay incased in a metallic purple bra and her signature mole on the right breast. Upon unfastening the blouse Jennette secured it to the back of the chair so it would not be in the way.
“Ooohs” and “Ahhhs” swept the crowd as they visually took in her magnificent figure.
Jennette gave her a once over before repositioning herself behind the chair, “Wow Selena, your skin has an exceptional tan. Every time I try to soak in some sun I just get burned.”
She returned her fingers to Selena’s ribs and wasted no time squeezing them along with her sides. She giggled as her captive nudged back and forth trying desperately to elude her grasp.
“HA-HA-HA-HA-WHOOOOO-HEEEE-HE-HE-HE WORSE-HE-HE-HE-IT’S WORSE!! She screamed. “PLEASE…PLE-HE-HE-EASE…STOP…SOMEONE…HA-HA-HA-HOOO…HELP ME!!” she begged.
Moving her index finger in a circular motion she began to count Selena’s ribs aloud, “ONE TICKLE TICKLE…TWO…TICKLE TICKLE…THREE…TICKLE TICKLE…”
“TWEEEEE-HE-HE-HE-LVE…TWELVE…I HA-HA-HA…HAVE TWELVE…RIBSSSS-SH-SH-SHITTT-HA-HA-HA-HOOO!!” she sputtered.
Jennette cocked her head sideways to connect with the audience, “Wow! It looks like Miss Gomez is not only stuck up, but she’s being a smarty pants! And did I hear you cussing? Miss Gomez need I remind you this is a family show and potty mouths are strictly prohibited! ” she teased.
“NO! NO! PLEASE…” She begged.
“What kind of example are you setting for impressionable youngsters out there when you just spew words like that?” She scolded.
Selena shook her head in regret, “I’m…I’m sorry. Please don’t tickle me…please don’t… I’ll be good…”
“Nope. Nope. I think I’m just going to have to tickle you till you’re cleansed.” Jennette placed her fingertips directly underneath her breast and gently poked about under the soft tissue.
Selena thrust her body forward, “HA-HA-HA-WHOOOTTT-NOT TH-HE-HE-HE-THERE! PLEASE…” her eyes widened at the sensations escalating from within her, “HA-HA-HA-HA-TEEE-HE-HE-HE-HE!!” she laughed profusely.
The crowd-pleasing result encouraged Jennette to plunge deeper and wriggle her fingers with more intent. Such intensity caused Selena’s breast to jiggle inside her bra. Friction instantly stiffened her nipples causing them to protrude the thin material of the undergarment.
Selena’s body quivered excitedly, “WHEEE-HE-HE-HE-HA-HA-HA-HOO-HOO-NO!! ST-ST-OOH-HO-HA-HA-HA-STOP IT!” She whined.
Jennette quickly slid her fingers down her baby smooth skin sinking her fingers into Selena’s soft tummy.
Selena’s face lit up in uncontrolled delight, “HU-HA-HA-HA-HEEEE-EH-WHOO-HA-HA-HA-YUP-YUP-HE-HE-HE-YUP!!” she yelped. “HA-HA-HA CU-HU-HA-HA-CUT THA-HA-HA THAT OUT HA- WHOO NOO!”
In tight waist jean shorts and in a seated position, Selena’s belly lay slightly protruded which Jennette exploited by rippling her captive’s supple stomach like Jell-O. Her fingers poked and prodded briskly circling her lower belly then back again.
Selena thrashed as violently as her restraints allowed, “TE-HE-HE-HOOO-HE-HE-AH-HA-HA-HA-AH-HA-HA-HA-YUP-YAA-HA-HA-HA-YUP!”
Jennette licked her finger slobbering it in saliva, “Hey Selena, ever had a wet wily…on your belly button?!” She placed her finger deep into her navel swabbing it in a circular motion.
Joyful sensations tingled her belly, “OOOHHH…HE-HE-HE-HA-HA-HA…EH…PLE-PLE-PLEEE-HE-HE-HE OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!” she screamed.
Jennette reapplied saliva on her finger and continued to wiggle her finger in and around Selena’s belly button.
“HA-HA-HA GET-HE-HE-HE-AWAY FROM THERE OOOHH HA-HA-HA-HA! SHOO SHOO-HOO-HOO-HA-HA-HA!” she screamed.
Jennette briskly changed positions and was now facing her stomach which was inflating and deflating with air intake. She glanced up at Selena who was struggling to catch her breath and decided to offer some rudimentary advice.
“Deep breaths now honey, inhale, exhale.” She smirked.
“Please, no more. I’m sorry, really I am.” Selena pleaded.
Her words fell on deaf ears as Jennette leaned in, locked lips on her belly and began to blow profusely.
The prickly sensation evoked Selena’s body to jerk back spontaneously, “NOOOO!! NO-HA-HA-HA-HE-HE-HE-NOT RASBERRIES! OH GOD NO OH GO-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HE-HE-WHOOO!!” she wailed as Jennette emitted warm air and wet lips onto her sensitive skin.
Jennette unfastened Selena’s shorts and unzipped them to expose a pair of heart printed, white cotton panties. She eased them down her legs so they sat at her feet.
Jennette turned to address the audience, “Aww… look at those! Aren’t they just the cutest?” She teased pointing out the scattered pink and red hearts.
She set her thumbs down at her hipbones, “Say Selena, What say you sing us the chorus to your new song…while I tickle you? Sound like a good idea?” she said coaxingly.
Selena shook her head, “No. I…I can’t. I’m too ticklish. P-please no.” She sobbed.
The mass of onlookers cried in unison, “SING! SING! SING!”
Unwilling to do so, but with no choice, Selena mustered her strength and began to sing as simultaneously Jennette circled her hips.
Selena swiveled her body wildly, “I-If you’re re-HE-HE-HE-ADY come and GE-EH-HE-HE-HA-HA get it HA-HA-HA-HA!” Her voice cracked.
Jennette fingers found their way down to her inner thighs where she squeezed them forcefully causing Selena’s butt to jump sporadically out of its seat.
“IF Y-Y-YOU’RE HE-HE-HE-READY COME-HA-HA-HA BWA-HA-HA AND GET IT TE-HE-HE-HE-HE!” Her vocals struggled to stay in tune.
Jennette stopped tickling her and turned to face the crowd. She shrugged and gave a “so-so” hand gesture, “I don’t know… that intro seemed a bit weak.” She sneered.
“Too ticklish…I…I just can’t.” Selena wheezed struggling to catch her breath.
“What a shame. And to think I was considering ending all this if you could perform that little task!” said a disappointed Jennette.
Selena’s face lit up like a little kid who’d just got a cupcake, “Ooo ooo I can try again! Please let me try again!” She insisted.
Jennette jokingly drooped her lip, “so sorry Miss Gomez. I’m just not feeling a second chance today.”
“… Ryan dear would you join us on stage! For the next portion of this pre-tickle-ment I will require strong arms.” She waved him in.
He emerged from backstage and acknowledged the crowd. They clapped and cheered at his presents. Several girls swooned at the sight of his athletic build and facial features. After the applause he turned and faced Selena whose face swelled of anger and betrayal toward him.
Possessed by anger Selena yanked at her bonds, “You…you treacherous snake! I trusted you like a brother! I can’t bel…” Ryan placed his finger on her lips which she immediately tried to bite.
Ryan quickly retracted his hand, “Oh a bit feisty aren’t we? You see Sel…”
“Don’t call me that.” She snapped.
“Well you see SEL-ENA, that’s just it. “Like a brother”?? Why not like a boyfriend? Guess I’m not good enough for you either. And then I read about you and Beiber… I mean c’mon I’ve known you longer and ugh… it tore me up inside. So now you’re simply getting you just deserves.” He explained.
Selena shook her head, “No Ryan please I don’t deserve this! Please let me go!” She wiggled her body.
Jennette motioned toward Selena’s Converse encased feet and unfastened her ankle restraints. Selena attempted a flutter kick, but Ryan’s forceful grip steadied her legs.
“See Selena there it is again, “…I don’t deserve this…Please let ME go…” it’s all about you!!” He mimicked.
He locked her feet under his muscular bicep and arched them so her soles faced the audience. Jennette slipped her shoes off at the heel to expose a pair of rose-pink ankle socks. Having spent the day in shoes, Selena found it refreshing to be able to stretch her toes. She couldn’t see, but there was no mistaking the feeling of her socks being slipped off her feet. The cool air in the room embraced her warm soles as she wiggled her toes freely. The good feeling ended abruptly as her captive’s fingers made contact with her silky smooth arches. Despite her leg’s willingness to twitch Ryan’s clamp held steadfast.
“Ooohh… HE-HE-HE-HE-HEEE-NOT THE FEET-WHOA-NO! NO! HA-HA-HA-HA! NO FEET!” She chuckled. “HE-HE-HE-HA-HA-HA-ST-ST-STOOOOP! P-P-LEASE HE-HE-HE!” She gasped through a gleeful expression.
Jennette’s fingernails rapidly raked Selena’s soles heel to toe covering every inch of their delicate skin. Selena’s only defense was to scrunch her feet.
Jennette quickly straightened her out, “No you don’t Miss Gomez!” Using a free hand she forcefully curled back her toes and focused in circular motion on the balls of her feet.
For a split second Selena composed herself enough to bark, “STOP THAT NOW!” But the tingling sensation at her feet deemed too great and she was reduced back to giggles immediately, “ST-ST-OH-OP-HA-HA-HA-TH-TH-AH-HA-HA-HA-AT-HE-HE-HE-HE- P-P-LEASE?!” she whimpered.
The next sensation she felt sent her into hysterics as Jennette began sucking on her toes one by one from biggest to smallest. The warm saliva began slowly trickling down her arches as her captor’s tongue eased between her toes.
“EWW-HE-HE-HE-HEEEE!! YOU’RE NASTY HE-HE-HA-HA-HA-YUP-YUP!” Selena exclaimed. “NO MORE HA-HA-HA-HA-HE-HE-HE-TEEEE-HE-HE!”
Jennette pulled back to wipe the dribble away and caught a glimpse of her prisoner with tears running down her face and her body spastically gasping for air. The crowd of onlookers lay silent now at what they were witness to.
“So Miss Gomez, have you learned anything here today…other than the fact that you’re dreadfully ticklish?” Jennette asked leaning into her sunken face. “Or should I continue?”
Selena’s teary eyes locked with hers, “No more. No more. I’ve learned my lesson. I’ll be a good girl. Please…stop.”
Jennette spun toward the hundreds of occupied seats, “What do you think audience?” She cupped her ear.
“Okay.” Their response was less than halfhearted as if they hadn’t had their fill.
Selena stifled a cough, “thank you…thank you.”
Jennette extended her hand out to remove a lock of hair away from Selena’s face, “Boy, after all that laughter you must be way thirsty hu girl?” She inquired.
Selena simply shook her head in agreement.
Jennette scurried backstage and returned promptly with a bottle of water. She waved the bottle at Selena.
“Oh yes please.” She said.
Jennette held it up to her lips. Without hesitation she downed half the bottle. No sooner had the cool liquid rushed down her throat that she began having second thoughts about its content, but by then a rush of drowsiness had already set in.
“You can let her go Ryan; she won’t be putting up much of a struggle now.” Jennette said. “I guess you didn’t learn the lesson about accepting drinks from strangers?? Getting sleepy? Nighty night…”
Her voice became more and more distant as Selena slipped into unconsciousness. The room dizzyingly spun about until at last darkness set in. Everyone in attendance watched as Selena’s eyes shut and her head slumped down.
The light of the setting sun roused Selena awake. She recognized the familiar surroundings of the backseat of her sports car. Although her clothes had been reapplied Selena felt bare downtown. She peaked down her shorts and came to the realization she was commando.
“Odd, but it’s been that kind of day.” She thought to herself.
All the spastic muscle contractions had left her body sore and she felt it as she sat upright. On the floor her cell phone lay with 7 missed calls and incoming picture mail. Selena whipped through the missed calls which were all from her agent franticly trying to contact her. She tapped on the link that led to the picture and gasped as the image slowly loaded from top to bottom. The image was that of her heart printed panties with text that read, “A souvenir”.
Selena slipped into the driver’s seat and started the car. The V8 engine roared to life as she gripped the black leather steering wheel. She looked toward the dirt path that hopefully led to familiar grounds then once more at the image on her phone. Her lips formed a charismatic smile and she shook her head. She put the car in gear and drove off into the distance.​

very good story, but the font size needs to be adjusted

Really good story! Very creative with good dialogue and detail. Keep it up:)

Incredible story. Keep up the great work. Requests? A revenge story? or Ariana Grande?

Amazing story I loved it! Awesome details hope you write some more :)

I can't believe I hadn't read this one! I love Selena Gomez! You're such a good writer.

Oh my god, you're the best! It's been a DAMN long time since there was a good F/F upperbody only tickling story, you're amazing! Do you have a deviantart?

Another excellent story, its becoming the norm around here from you

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back