• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a special request for the college radio dj f/f feet nylons and bare

saratk

TMF Master
Here's another story I wrote with the help of IceKrystaltears. We'll continue if it has enough people that liked it. More to come

It's the winter of 2004, Sara is a Junior at a small liberal arts college in the Midwest. She sits at her dorm computer, screen faced in a way to keep her privacy as she watched her room mate, a girl she didn't know before this year, but is becoming friends with study, and get ready for her shift at the school's radio station. As she's gets dressed, Sara peaks at what she decides to wear and how it looks as she puts it on. Sara is in for the night, wearing her polar bear pj pants, a tee shirt, her hair in a pony tail, and glasses with earbuds in her ear connected to the computer where she listens to John Mayer and studies.

Krystal is also a junior, but in the communications program. she is tall and rather voluptious, which is accented by her choice of clothing. She is wearing her specially modified grey station polo, cut deeper to show off her breasts, a pair of black cords, and her favorite pair of flip flops, putting her long toes, which she keeps painstakingly pristine, on display. she hums to herself as she brushes her long purple hair. She likes the night shift, because that is when all the interesting calls happen. and her ability to handle them in an entertaining fashion is what got her the shift in the first place. Krystal's Palice goes live in 45 minutes and she waves to her roomie and trots out the door

The second the cost is clear, Sara turns on the station, waits to hear her Krystal's voice, and also pops on the tickling media forum, a site she secretly belongs to. As she looks at videos, reads stories, participates in discussions, 45 minutes fly by and she hears Krystal go on air, talking about her day, highlights from the set list,and reminders listeners can call in for a request or IM her at the stations email. Sara wishes she could morph into a different person and call and ask crazy questions about tickling, and find out all the details she ever wanted to know a out Krystal, but Krystal has her screen name...then she came up with an idea she can't believe never occurred to her...create a new screen name! She does this, she creates bueller1982, knowing it references one of Krystal's favorite movie, adds fm79 to her friends list, sees it go online, and takes a deep breath.

Krystal is having a ball at the station as usual. She has already kicked off her shoes and is laying back with her feet on the desk, the keyboard on her lap, controlling everything with it skillfully. During a longer song, she gets ready for the station identification and gets an IM from a very interesting screen name.

The conversation starts, as Sara prays her roommate is responsive and this doesn't blow up in her face "hi" she types back and enthuastic "Hi!" and "please hang on, station id..." and then her voice comes over the radio as the song ends. "Good evening, Lords and Ladies, you're listening to Krystal's Palace on WKNT 79.1fm. The voice of the knights. This next song goes out to my poor roomie, studying by herself on a Friday night. But I know she likes the John Mayer, so here's one of his best!" as the song starts playing she returns to the IM "what can i do for ya?" and i love that movie, by the way... you have impeccable taste." Sara smiles at hearing her name on air. Butterflies rush in her stomach. "Hi, I'm Bianca. Thanks, I love that movie. Just a listener, saying hi...studying, listening to an awesome song now..how are you tonight? The conversation continues...

Well, Bianca, I am doing fantastic. it is always great to hear from someone who likes the show. and how are you my dear?

I'm great. Just chilling, working on some homework, and a project...last minute you know

yeah, i know how that goes. anything i can do to make you night go smoother? a request perhaps?

Well sure, maybe play a great 80's song? And care to help me with my project?

i think i have something i can throw on for that, and i can lend a hand if you need it, what class is it for?

Psychology. I'm doing a study on ticklishness. I actually go to a different school, but I'm originally from your area. I need survey participants. Will you help?

yeah, sure. just give me a sec to set up your song. She goes back on air"Here's a classic coming at you by request of Lady Bianca for 'a great 80's song' this is a personal favorite of mine, Come on Eileen by Dexy's Midnight Runners. enjoy it and i will be right back!" and then back to her IM

ok, what do you need me to do?

Ok can I start by getting your age, height, shoe size?

I have a lot of really random questions to ask lol

sure. no worries, things are a bit slow tonight. um.... 20, 5 foot 9 and size 11 yeah, they are super big...

Ha nice. On a scale of 1-10, 10 being most, how ticklish are you on the feet? Sara practically shook as she hit enter, waiting for a response, praying it wasn't "1"

oh... gosh... at least an 8 i guess. i get pedi's all the time. its a nightmare trying to keep myself together

Sara was practically bouncing in her seat in excitement. "Oh really? I've never had one
Are they that bad?

well, yes and no. they feel good when they are over, and its worth enduring so my feet look nice. but durring it is slightly unbarable

Ha! Do you embarrass yourself and others?

not really. the place i go it pretty deserted, but the girl teases me something awful

That's hilarious. Can you handle foot rubs at all?

sometimes. but i havent got one in forever.

Have you ever noticed nylons make your feet more ticklish?

i can honestly say i have never been tickled in them

Do you think it might make a difference?

i imagine so... hang on, gotta talk.

"so ive been doing some talking with my Lady Bianca, and she has raised some interesting questions. so ladies, im now dying to know? got any good pedicure horrror stories? you know how to reach the palace.. now enjoy little Sublime while i get to the bottom of things"
The phones light up for Krystal, and Sara's ears perk up in excitement.
she continues to message "bianca" as she feilds the calls. collecting interesting data and is about to give a compalation of her findings to her listeners.

"Getting any good calls??Any info will help with my project" says "Bianca"

yeah, it seems that i am not alone... lots of ticklish girls get pedicures all the time and suffer. some of hem even suspect their nail techs of doing it on purpose.

Oh wow!!! There should be an investigative report!! So on to some next questions what is ur 1-10 rating for underarms, sides/ribs/tummy, and knees?

7, 8 and 5 hold on, gotta get back on the air...

"man, my tender tootsies are tingling in sympathy for all the girls who called in. its amazing what we put ourselves through for cute feet. so everyone should start appreciating what we go through more... stew on that a bit, and unil monday, this has been krystal's palace, nighty night, knights" ok, ive gotta head back to my dorm, but here is my personal im bianca... youve been a instrumental part in making my night more interesting

ive never tought about this stuff before

ohhh your show is over already?

yeah, it is only an hour friday nights... time flies, huh?

I guess. I was looking forward to more on air fun and questions!

well, keep me interested and i might do an entire show about it monday

the last song ends and she goes on air again. "looks like i fibbed a bit. the next dj isnt here and im going to give her an earful the next time i see her. so it looks like your stuck with me for another hour. welcome to krystal's palace, extended edition. here'smumford and sons."
oops... back lol. so what else do you need?

"And the listeners rejoice!" says Bianca. Relieved she gets more time, she continues

Well do you love, like, dislike or hate being tickled?

well, to tell the truth, i dont mind it at all. and on occasion i really like it.

Really??

Sara again was practically jumping for joy
yeah, it can be fun intimite contact.

Cool! So do you live on campus at your school?

i do

Live by yourself?

nah, ive got a roommate. she is very nice, and kind of cute... but sadly i dont know her to well.

Aww you should get to know her

i would love to

hopefully i will have a chance soon. things have been crazy at the station

I understand...well for my project I'm suppose to find out the differences between being tickled in nylons and bare feet...dunno how I'm going to accomplish that

hmmm.... let me see something... hold on a sec
she IM's Sara "hey are you busy? i may need your help for a stunt"
"What's up?" Sara responds immediately, double checking which screen name she is on, not to confuse them
talking to a girl about a weird psych project. the pedicure question she prompted seemed to be a big hit, so i think im going to try having someone tickle me on air for a few seconds.
and this late the studio is devoid of people except me
Are you serious??
Oh..did you need me to help?
yeah, if you can pull your nose out of your books.
Well, this sounds like a fun break do I need anything?
do you have any nylons?
Do I?? I do. You don't? Why do I have to wear nylons?
you dont have o wear them. i do... at least on one foot
What???
well the querie im trying to solve is if nylons make me more ticklish, i hve no idea
Wow that's crazy. You think that will be entertaining?
well, im hoping so. you know im not above a little humiliation for the sake of entertaining. remember the cow cosume?
Omg yes! Lol ok ill bring over some nylons anything else?
anything else? I'm gettin dressed
nah, that should do it. unless you can think of anything
I think that should do it. Request on type of nylons?
she switches back to bianca. "ok, i have my roommate coming down to test that with me. stay tuned!"
and then back to Sara "maybe just a knee high"

Ok. Says Sara. She logs off her Sara screen name , throws on some jeans and sneakers, grabs a pair of thigh highs, as that's all she has that are not 2 legs together..throws them in her purse, throws on her jacket, and walks briskly to the radio station, practically shaking in excitement

krystal addresses her audience again, while sara is on her way over. "lords and ladies of the krystal palace, tonights question delving into the nightmare that is pedicures has me in an intelectually curious state of mind. and, as a schollarly querie, i now have to wonder if my feet would be more ticklish in nylons. so im having a friend come up to the studio to do just that. test it live, on air. you heard that right, folks, in a WKNT first, i will be getting my feet tickled on air... just for laughs of course. id this weird? call in and let me know while she is on her way

Sara approaches the small building facing the busy street and can see her busty, cute, artsy room mate talking on air. If only she could be that microphone she's touching and soothingly talking into. She buzzes the front buzzer and dances in the cold, shifting weight to stay warm and blowing air out of her mouth seeing her breath in front of her.

Krystal cues the next song and answers her last caller, a girl who seemed to be very interested iin the topic, and padded barefoot out ot buzz her roomie into the booth. glad you could make it," she said

"No problem. It's a way to get me out on a Friday night. So here is what I have" she pulls out of her purse a pair of translucent nylons. They were in between nude color and white, with lace at the top. "I actually don't have knee high nylons. Just these, tights, and socks..I hope they will do"

yeah, they are perfect. now can you put one on me while i set up the bit?
They might be kinds hard to get on with your pants on. Do you wanna go in the other room real quick and put it on under your pants? Or?
Sara we're roomies... nothing you havent seen before, eh?" she stands up and just unbuttons her cords right there letting them hit the ground around her ankles. "and now, for your delight and entertainment, my feet will be tickled by my lovely assistant. but before that, a song that seems approproate for the moment.... they're coming to take me away!" sitting back down to set up more things on the computer she smiles at Sara

Sara watches her pantless, delicious roomie in all her glory. She tries to avert her eyes on anything else, and is blushing and smiling from ear to ear, "so once you get that on your foot, are you just gonna forget about pants or keep it PG?"
pfft. this is radio hon, no one else needs to know. and," she pokes her flustered roommate on the nose, "you seem to be enjoying the view" she displays a naughty grin

What?? You're...crazy. Sara sits on a tall swivel, admiring her super cool cohabitator do her thing
Krystal has her feet propt up on the table again. leaning back in her chair, the keyboard covering her blue and white striped panties, but the little bow is still visable. her shirt still covers the majority of her breasts, and her hair hangs down like a purple water =fall coming off her head. she cues up one more song to give the girl a little more time
Ok what do I need to do? What's the plan?
well once you get that stocking on me, i will set it up that you are going to tickle my bare foot for a few seconds, and then the stocking foot, and we're going to have a poll and people can vote on which sounded worse
Ok.. I don't see why Iii have to put on your stocking... What am I? Your servant?" Sara rolls the stocking on Krystal's big foot almost like a condom, and then rolls it up her ankle, knee and right above her knee and sits back down, eyeing the gorgeous, nylon encased foot looking somehow delicate and do very girly in that hue of white over
don't like it? punish me for it on the air." she giggles and then goes into an i dare you look. "ok lords and ladies, now its the moment you;ve all been waiting for. my lovely assistant will now tickle my pretty peds, first the bare one, then the nylon one, and you get to decide which sounds worse! ok, here we go!!
This is the moment Sara was waiting for..she puts her warm hand securely on Krystal's ankle so it doesn't fly off the table. She takes her other fingers and lets her 4 fingers explore, become acquainted with Krystal's soft foot. If a foot could possibly feel ticklish from the outside, this one did. The smooth milky white skin immediately scrunched into wrinkles and she felt a n instinctive jerk of the ankle over
giggles spewed forth from Krystal's mouth as soon as the nails touched. "ahahahaa sarahahhahaa tickleeheehhees" was all she could manage to say.
ok ok stahahhahaaaapppp
Sara continued to aggressively scratch the milky white soles and even take one finger and run it through the in between of some of her toes, something her toes fiercely protested by trying to block the movement, the strength of her toes amazed her, as she pulled her fingers out of their grip and tickled until she heard protest, which there wasn't yet
Krystal's mind was in slight dissaray. the fingers on her feet tickled madly, but there was more than that to it, almost like she never wanted her cute roomie to stop tickling her. she just had to hope her arousal wasn't showing too much, but soon she had to call out "STOP" so the show could go on

Sara stops "so we want to know how that was"
"sweet genius that was bad.. i hope you all appreciate the lengths i go to to enterain you.. and it isnt even over yet." she winks at sara and mouths "you're good at that" to her. "now the *gulp* nylon one"
"Well lets make some predictions" Sara says into the second mic. "How do you think this one will compare?"
"oh, look who's a radio personality now," Krystal says with a grin, "I predict that it is going to tickle like hell because you are far too goood at this. but it will probably be worse"
"Why worse?" Sara asked "Describe the differences you predict. I could get use to this on air thing!"
"gotta imagine the smoothness is going to make less resistance for your nails, right? then they can go faster and tickle my poor piggies." Krystal wiggles her toes
"Ok weeee'll see!" says Sara. "Are you going to kick? Am I safe?"
"Safe as far as i know" replied Krystal

Sara puts her hand again securely on the ankle. This time she could feel the tiny little holes in the fabric. She loved that feeling. It did feel like her hand could slip. Her fingers made contact again and immediately were able to glide all across the foot with zero friction at all. She could even hear a swooshing sound of her skilled fingers flying over the soles
she had started out giggling on her bare foot, but this time krystal started in out and out laughter, screaming into her mike and hurrying to adjust the levels. her toes curled reflexively and she could feel the arousal building in her center.... she just had to hope sara wouldnt notice

Sara turned wildly moving fingers into a stiff claw, dragging her nails up and down the battling foot. She could practically feel the extra vibration the nylons were providing
stll laughing her head off, Krystal remembers she is on the radio... "STAHAHHAAP STOP!"
SAAHAHHHAAARAAAAAA STAAHAHAAAP
Sara obeys sits back and waits for her review of the experience
'"OH.... WOW.. that was an experience. listen to some music while i sort out your votes...but i think i know the winner already"
Sara giggles and watches her friend tabulate her results and can't wait to hear her comments
As soon as the phone calls are all answered, she checks the IM's and moves her feet down to saras lap, giving her a exy wink as the next song cues up.
"So what's the verdict so far?" Sara says as she massages the nylon covered foot.
"mmmmm ehehhhehhehehhheee the nylonahhaaa one is more tickklish... by faahhaarrr." Kelsey responds, just the hands on the nylons making her super giggly.
"What is going on with you???? I'm just rubbing!"
"AHaahaha! my feet are just really ticklish" Krystal says, not able to keep her feet still.
"Ok well you better share with your listeners your findings and observations!"

Krystal gets back on the mic "so lords and ladies, the votes are in and they match my experience to a great degree. nylons were deemed to make me more ticklish hands-- or should i say feet-- down. it was almost indescribable."
Sara was dying to hear more. "Describe the indescribable for us. For those who haven't had the experience."
She thought for a second. "Well, there was just the overwhelming urge to laugh, her fingers were gliding over my feet faster than i ever thought possible"

She looks at the clock which just struck the hour. "well, sadly, lords and ladies it is time to close up for the night. thanks for staying awake with me, and i will see you again on Monday. goodnight." As she sets up the weekend playlist, she kneels on the chair, her feet on display for her roommate. still pantsless, she scoops them up and almost reluctantly pus them on, relishing her roomie's "sneaky" stares. slipping her feet into her flip flops, and grabbing the obviously flustered girl by the hand and rushing out the door with her, stopping only to lock up.

Krystal leans in after locking the door, banding down to the shorter girl and giving her a quick kiss, "you might have to do that more often, in private" she says as she kisses her again. they hold hands as they quickly walk into their dorm room, and Sara excuses herself to the bathroom

Krystal hears some music coming out of Sara's computer, she walks over to see what it is and also sees her AOL instant messenger still online, only she wasn't signed in as Sara, she was signed is as Bueller1982.. She stares at the closed bathroom door in amazement.
To be continued.

Fabulous story. Love the nylon tickling. It would be great if you could write a follow up story. Excellent work!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back