• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Oriental Punishment

Amanda Cortez

2nd Level Orange Feather
Ok, guys and gals, this one here is a bit different. It isn't so sexual and has a short Bastinado scene too. The rest is really extreme tickling as a punishment. I hope u like it too. ^_^

After staying a while in LA Tony and me needed something new. We thought of having some fun in Europe and after thinking about it for a while we made a trip to the Canary islands, to Fuerteventura. There were two reasons why we decided to go there. The northern part of the island has really high waves for surfing and windsurfing and the southern part has even more wind. But that's not all, that island is really close to Morocco, and so some nice trips there would be possible. Haha, and on these trips I could bring weed to Spain, so I had found a nice way to earn some money.
As we arrived there, we first lived in a hotel, but that wasn't my cup of tea. I still had some money and so I bought a boat on which we could live. It wasn't really big, but big enough to be really comfortable and also big enough to make boat trips with the tourists, the next way to earn money. So everything was ok and we had a really easy life. When we didn't do these boat trips we spent the days at the beach and I went windsurfing whenever I could. I was already pretty good, but all this training made me almost perfect. I was able to surf in really high waves and also do all these cool looking freestyle moves and so I became pretty famous on this island. The people there liked me and it was a cool life.
Once a month I did one of these trips to Morocco and they paid me 100000 USD for one trip. That was really a lot of money for a few hours driving a boat and I was pretty happy that I could do this.

Now it was end of the month and it was time for the next trip. I made everything clear for my tour and I told Tony to stay the night with some friends. These trips I usually did alone and this time there was no difference. It was a nice warm afternoon and after Tony had left I started the boat. It was still pretty warm and so I was only wearing some board shorts and a black bikini top. Shoes weren't necessary in my boat.
The sea was a bit more wavy than usually and for a moment I thought that it would been better to make this trip at another day, but that would have caused a lot of complications, because the people I'm Morocco were already waiting for me to arrive. I also was a pretty experienced skipper and so I didn't turn back, and after a few hours I saw the coast of Morocco. It became already dark and that was necessary for the deal. The trip back with all the weed in my boat I used to do at night so that sea patrol wouldn't see me. I really had no intentions to go to jail in Spain. About the police in Morocco I didn't worry much. With enough money I could bribe them and so they wouldn't arrest me if something went wrong.

Now it was already dark and I reached the coast. It was pretty quiet and I couldn't see much, but the truck with the weed wasn't lightened. So I stopped the engine and jumped into the water. It wasn't very deep and I walked to the beach and looked around. Normally the people who brought me all the stuff were already waiting for me, but today nobody was here. Was I too early?
I looked at my watch and I saw that it wasn't too early, so it seemed that something went wrong. I should have went back to my boat and left, but I didn't want to return to Spain without the weed and so I decided to wait a bit more. I lit a cigarette and sat down in the sand and after about half an hour I heard the engine of a car. The car had no lights and so I couldn't see it before it stopped right in front of me. And now I really knew that something went wrong. Instead of my partners four cops jumped out of the car and before I could run they had wrestled me to the ground and were pointing their loaded weapons at me. Damn, that was really a bad situation, but till now I hadn't done anything illegal and so I wasn't worried too much. Then they pulled me up and dragged me to the car. There they wanted to see my documents and I showed them. I also tried to bribe that and gave them some money. Damn, that was such a mistake. They took the money, but instead of letting me go they threw me into their car and then we drove of. During that ride I tried to talk to them but it seemed that they didn't understand me or that didn't want to understand me. After a pretty long ride in that car we arrived in a small city. Damn, I didn't even know the name. In front of a building they stopped their car. I couldn't read the signs because they were in Arabian language, but I thought that this would be the police station and I should be right. Now they coiffed my hands behind my back and brought me into a room. Insides sat an officer. He didn't look very nice with his dark sunglasses and slowly I became worried. Then he began to speak to me in broken English and I had problems to understand him. The only thing I could understand was something about drugs. Damn, so they knew what I had in mind.
But as I said, till now I didn't had drugs in my boat and so they couldn't prove that I'm a dealer. This was my chance and I tried to take it. Really slowly I explained him that I had nothing to do with drugs. I was a tourist who got lost and ended up here at the coast. Hopefully he would believe my story. I really didn't wanted to rot in a Moroccan cell.

He listened to me and for a moment I thought that I was convincing, but it was only a very short moment. Then he began to yell at me in his Arabian language and he jumped up from his chair. He even hit me in the face a d I screamed out. He kept yelling at me in his language and I didn't understand a word. The only thing I could understand was a word that sounded like bastinado.
Damn, that couldn't be possible. I'm from America and not from here, so they couldn't do this to me. Damn, but I wasn't so sure anymore. Would they really hit my feet? Then I was really in trouble. I have such a soft and sensitive skin and my feet are no exception, so if they really beat them it will be more than painfully. I wasn't sure whether I could be strong and not confess. Now he asked me again whether I wanted to buy drugs and this time I understood him. But I knew what awaits me if I should confess and so I shook my head. Damn, my whole body was trembling and sweat ran down my forehead.
Again he yelled something and then three soldiers entered the room. They brought in a bar, some rope and a thing that looked like a bull whip. Full in panic I jumped up, but a kick into the hollows of my knees brought me on my knees and another kick into my back and I was lying on my stomach. Then they kneeled down besides me and tied my ankles against the pole. Then two of the soldiers grabbed each side of the pole and lifted it up, so that my soles were looking upwards. My shoes they didn't had to remove, because I was already barefoot.
Damn, they were really going to hit my bare soles and there was nothing I could do against it. I've heard about this kind of punishment and I knew what a horrible torture it is. They could hit my soles so hard that I would be crippled for the rest of my life. Ok, maybe this wouldn't happen, but at least I wouldn't be able to walk for the next weeks. And then ...then I would end up in a jail in this horrible country. I was so desperately that I almost cried. But then I became confident again. I'm a tough girl and so maybe I could stand this torture and they would let me go.
So I lay there on my tummy, hands tied behind my back and feet up in the air, awaiting my horrible fate. I closed my eyes and bit my teeth so that I wouldn't scream when it began. I still wanted to stay strong and tough. For a while nothing happened and I opened my eyes again. I saw the third soldier picking up the bullwhip and raising his arm. And then I heard a smacking sound and felt the worst pain I ever felt on the sole of my right foot. The whip cut deep into my soft skin and I screamed as never before. For a moment I thought that I had to faint, but sadly I didn't. Immediately I started to cry and sob and the tears were running down my cheeks. Then I felt the same pain on my other foot and I screamed again. God damn, I would have confessed everything and this only after two strokes with this devilish whip. Better ending up in jail than this horrible pain in my soles. I tried to say something, but it seems that they didn't understand me. Two more strokes followed and I screamed again. With each stroke of the whip I screamed out, but now I was howling and screaming nonstop. I really thought that I would have to die. They gave me ten strokes on each sole and as they were finished I felt something warm running down my ankles. Damn, they have hit me so hard that my feet had started to bleed. I was still crying and sobbing and then the officer asked me again whether I wanted to confess and so I did. I confessed everything.
Now they untied my feet and they fell down to the floor. Damn, it still hurt so bad. Then they pulled me up, but I couldn't stand on my tortured feet and so I broke down again. Then they dragged me out of the room and brought me into a cell. I was still sobbing and it took really long till I calmed down again. My poor soles were hurting as never before, but after a while it became a little bit better. I tucked up my legs and looked at them. Damn, they had a few bloody marks, but these cuts weren't very deep and after a few days they will be gone and after a few more weeks the scars would be gone. So I was a little bit eased. At least I wasn't crippled and my cute little feet will be pretty again in a whole.bi leaned against the wall, because I couldn't stand up and after a while I fell asleep.

I don't know how long I had to stay in this cell, but it must be pretty long. The cuts on my soles were healed now and also the small scars were gone, so it must have been a few weeks. I got enough to eat and to drink, but it tasted awfully, but at least I didn't had to starve. So I would survive it, but I was still worried, because I didn't know how long they will arrest me. But one day the door of my cell opened and the two soldiers who had tortured me pulled me up brutally. They pushed me out of the cell and brought me into an office. There this was officer was waiting for me and looked as mean as the first time I've seen him. Immediately I began to shiver again.
But there was another guy. They talked to me and I didn't understand much, but I understood that this other gut was a judge. They showed me the paper where I had signed that I confessed to be a dealer and the rest I didn't understand. But then I heard the word Bastinado again and something with 600 strokes. Oh god, that couldn't be. I started to cry and fell down on my knees and begged them to show mercy. I was almost dead after 10 strokes on each sole, so 600 I really wouldn't survive. I was crying desperately. But then something happened. I don't know whether that guy felt sorry for me or why he said this. He told me that this was the usual punishment for my crime, but because I'm American, they could do an exception. So he gave me the choice, 600 strokes on my soles with the bullwhip, or for each stroke one minute of tickling of my soles and this without a break.

Here I really didn't had to think much and I chose the tickling. I thanked him still on my knees and the tears were still running. Ok, then I realized that it will be ten hours, but that was better than a Bastinado. At least I would survive it. Then the judge said that it will happen now. Again they tied my hands behind my back and I had to lay down on my tummy. My ankles were tied against that pole again and lifted up. Ticklish as I am I was really scared, but I was still eased that they wouldn't whip my cute sexy soles again. Now I laid there and waited for my punishment to start.
Now the door opened and I turned my head a bit so that I could see who came. Two female soldiers were entering the room and I was pretty curious what they were doing. The judge explained me that his male soldiers wouldn't touch a woman, so these to women will be the ones who punish me. I didn't care much and only wished that it would be over soon. But I looked at them again and then I saw that they had a few tools with them. They had some different brushes, a few feathers, a bottle with oil and also some massagers with rubber pins. Oh god, if they will use all this stuff on my helpless soles I will be really in trouble. Now each of them took a chair and they sat down besides my helpless feet. Now I knew what would come and I bit my teeth again. This time I would be tough and strong and I won't beg for mercy. I curled my toes in anticipation and waited for the punishment to start.

Maybe this was a big mistake. I have really extremely pretty little feet. They are tiny, with small round and cute toes and a wonderfully soft skin. So they look really cute and especially when I curl my toes and my little soles are all wrinkly they are so damn cute. I couldn't even be mad at the two women that they wanted to touch and tickle them and this they did.

Ok, now they sat down besides my tied feet and immediately it began. Without a warning they started to run their sharp nails over my soles and I laughed immediately. It was no light tickling as a warming up, no, they began to tickle me as hard as possible. Their nails raked over all the wrinkles of my cute soft soles and they left pink marks there. I screamed and laughed and within seconds I was hysterically and I panicked. If this goes on as brutally as it started they would kill me. But they didn't kill me, but they tortured me as hard as possible.
I had tried to be strong and tough, but I failed again. I laughed and begged them to stop it, but they had no intention to stop it. Without saying a word they raked their nails over my soles. They tickled my heels, my arches and my balls and explored every inch of my ticklish skin. So they found all my weak spots and then they tickled these spots with glee. Pretty soon they found out that the balls of my feet were really deathly ticklish and that it drove me crazy if they ran their fingers under and in between my cute toes and so they did exactly this for a really long time.
And they didn't only rake their nails over my hyper sensitive skin, they also digged their fingers really hard into my arches and my balls. I screamed so bad and I thought that I wouldn't survive it. I really don't know how long they tickled my soles in this brutal way, but for me it was endless. I was reduced to a laughing and screaming mess and I didn't realize anymore what was happening around me. The only thing I could realize was the brutal tickling of me soles.

And then they changed their tactics. One of them continued to tickle my poor foot as hard as possible, while the other one poured oil over my other sole, so that it became all slippery. Then she started to tickle the foot and the other one got oiled up. During my kinky little games the oiling up of my feet has always been a little break for me, but here I got no break. Now my soles were all oily and slippery and that made the tickling even worse. They digged their fingers into my soles, they traced all the wrinkles on my cute soles and it never stopped. But then they tried something new.
Each of them held my foot by my big toe and then each of them took a brush with plasticky bristles. Without a warning they started to brush my soles and I screamed like a madwoman. They had bent back my big toes so that I couldn't wiggle my feet anymore. All I could do was to curl my other eight toes and this I did, but it didn't help me. These hundreds of bristles tickled everywhere on my soles at the same time and it really drove me insane. Damn, why the fuck were my feet so small so that these big brushes covered my soles completely? It really sucked and I laughed on top of my lounges. It was the worst torture I ever received and at this moment I thought that it was even worse then the Bastinado. They tickled me for hours and my voice was horse from all this laughing, my sides and my tummy hurt and I bucked in my bonds.
Normally tickling of my feet is arising for me, but this here wasn't arousing, it was pure torture and the worst punishment I can imagine. But it should come even worse. After about two hours of hard brushing of my soles I was a laughing and screaming mess. My face was red and tears were running down my cheeks, but they showed no mercy.

I was so busy with laughing and screaming that I hadn't noticed that one of the soldiers had left the room. Just as I was about to faint he came back and what I saw there was making me panic again. He had to drilling machines in his hand. Instead of the drilling device there was something with hard rubber pins attached to it. So if the machine would be switched on these rubber pins will rotate. Oh god, these pins rotating all over my poor soles will be the overkill.
But for now the two girls were still brushing my soles and while they did this they poured more and more oil over my soles. It seems that they wanted to make sure that I wouldn't get hurt by the drilling machines and only get tickled to death.

Now they were finished with oiling up my feet and now I got the first break after hours of extreme tickling. But it were only a few seconds. My feet were still tied to the pole, but I could still wiggle them. So each of the women grabbed them by me heel with one hand and with the other hand they held me by the top of my feet. Now I was completely immobilized. The only thing I could do was to curl my toes, but that shouldn't help me. Now the two soldiers came nearer, the drilling machines in their hands and a mean smile in their faces. And what happened now should be worse than anything else. I've been tickled a lot, but never in such an extreme and brutal way.
They lowered down the drilling machines so that the rapper pins touched my soles. Then they applied some pressure so that they got pressed into my soft skin. Then they slowly moved them up and down. It tickled horrible and I laughed and laughed, but this should only be the beginning.

And then hell broke lose. They switched on the drilling machines and the rubber pads with the pins began to rotate over my helpless poor soles. It tickled so bad that I almost died and I screamed and laughed on top of my lounges again. It was pure torture, but what made it even worse was that I had to pee from all this laughing. I screamed and I managed it to beg them to gimme a break so that I could pee, but instead of this they increased the speed and the rubber pins rotated faster over my soles. I couldn't do anything and I couldn't hold it back any longer, so I wet myself. It was so damn humiliating, but the extreme tickling drove me so wild that I had no time to think about anything. All I noticed and all I could feel was the extreme tickle torture at my soles.
They increased the speed even more and also moved the drilling machines up and down, so that each part of my soles, beginning at my heels, up my arches to my balls and my toes was tickled more than anybody can imagine. I threw my head back, I bucked and struggled, but nothing made it better. After a really long time I really was about to faint, but they gave me no break, they only reduced the speed a bit. I breathed heavily, but at least I could breath, but then they increased the speed again.
I couldn't see my soles, but I knew that they were bright red after all these hours of extreme tickling. My skin is so soft and sensitive so that I will have the marks from the tickling for the next days, but I didn't care. I only wished it to stop, but it didn't stop. They tickled me in this intense way for hours and I had to endure it till my punishment was over.

Then they switched off the drilling machines, but I still giggled. I couldn't stop it. Then they untied my feet and my hands and my tortured feet sank down to the ground. They told me to stand up, but I was to weak and I couldn't. So they pulled me up. The two soldiers held me by my arms and grabbed my hair. They pulled my head up so that I could look at the judge. Then he told me that he hoped that I had learned my lesson. Now I was allowed to go back to my boat and then I should leave the country immediately.
It took me a while till i was able to do anything and then I left the police station as fast as possible. Yes, I had learned my lesson. A second time I won't be able to survive this punishment, so I would make sure that they won't catch me again. I know it's stupid, but it's such an easy way to earn money, so I will do it again.
As I was outsides of the police station I thought about a way to get back to my boat. I had no money and I didn't know anybody here, so I had no choice and I had to walk. Without shoes in the hot sand it was horrible, but I had to do it if I wanted to get away here. So I started to walk. After many hours I arrived at the coast and there was my boat. I stumbled into the water and it cooled my poor feet, so I stayed there for a few minutes. Then I climbed on board and started the engine and drove back into the direction of the Canary Islands.

Well, you get better everyday. It is interesting to watch this progression. Development. Evolution.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back