• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Surprise

EvilDragon

TMF Novice
It's been a long, boring day without you. I've been called off work, & it's your designated day of pampering. You've been gone for hours, getting your hair & nails done, plus my personal favorite, a fresh pedicure. As I sit wondering what color you will have on your delectable toes, I hear your keys in the door. Instantly my heart starts to pound. It's like this every time we're reunited, & I'm sure it always will be. As you enter, I greet you at the door with a hug & a kiss.
"I like your hair, baby," I say with a smile.
"Thank you, baby," you reply cheerfully. "I got a surprise for you!"
Your smile is almost bursting with giggles as you walk past me & into our bedroom, motioning for me to follow you. I smile to myself & hurriedly tail you.
You sit on our bed & I sit next to you, glancing at your feet. Perfect, as is the norm. On your toes is a sparkling blend of multiple shades of purple, my favorite on your toes to begin with. As I get lost in the sheer beauty of your feet, you dig into your purse.
"Surprise," you say in your 'sexy voice'.
I look up to see you handing me a rather stiff, yet visibly soft, 7 inch black feather. I take it with a near trembling hand, & you giggle softly & turn to the side, placing your gorgeous size 8's across my lap, your soles inches from my feather-weilding right hand. I look at you & smile, matching the one on your beautiful face.
At the feather's first contact you're giggling, the sensations just under your big toe quickly spreading throughout your body, especially to your pussy. I don't want to tickle you too much, just enough to get my dick nice & hard. I know that any you time you let me tickle you, sex is on your menu.
I begin stroking slowly from your heel to your toes, alternating feet & directions as your giggling fills my ears, bringing a strong rise to my dick.
I set the feather down & my mouth meets your toes, sucking & licking each one as your giggles turn to moans. After a few minutes of this I can no longer contain myself, & help you out of your clothes before turning you around & working my way into you from behind. My strokes are slow and strong, savoring every bit of pleasure your wetness is providing me. Your head hangs as you hold yourself up on your hands & knees, sensuous moans escaping your open lips. My strokes increase,& you start to bounce against me, matching my speed as well as my intensity. I grip your ass & tickle it every so often, light, quick pinches that make you squeal every time.
After who knows how long, I feel your walls threatening to push me out, signaling that you are on the verge of climaxing. I speed up, pushing as deep into you as I can until I feel your sweet juices flow around me. I can't help myself & right hand finds the toes of your right foot, teasingly caressing them until I explode into you.
You groan as I slip myself out of you before turning you to face me. We kiss passionately & I scoop you up by the backs of your thighs, pulling you into my body. Still kissing, you ease my dick back into you & we get back to our stroke, ending our kiss as I start licking your neck, as you suck on mine.
I carry you across the room & pin you against the wall, plunging into your pussy until we both cum again, first me this time, followed instantly by you.
I carry you back to the bed & we collapse onto it. I cuddle you up from behind & slip back inside you, stroking slow & steady, my hands running across your breasts & stomach, causing you to giggle & moan your way into yet another orgasm. After this, I start to tickle you more deliberately, my fingers playing at your upper thighs & pelvic area. I don't stop until I cum again, & we're both worn out.
We lay there together, me still inside you, & enjoy the closeness of our bodies. Our love is strong at all times, but this has to be one of the strongest moments. We stay in thid position for nearly an hour, resting. Then...we do it all again. :)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back