• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Amina

EvilDragon

TMF Novice
Amina Sosa was a very ticklish girl. Throughout her childhood her sister, Patricia, six years her elder, would tickle her senseless in order to get her to do pretty much anything she told her to. She was ticklish everywhere. Her tummy, sides, ribs, hips, neck, underarms, back, feet, collarbone, shoulders, arms, even the palms of her hands, were all extremely ticklish. During her teenage years, while Patricia was in community college, nearly every day she found herself pinned to the floor, laughing hysterically as she was tickled into doing Patricia's homework. Patricia tickled Amina so often that she grew accustomed to it, and even liked it. Amina was very bright, and always got A's on both her work as well as Patricia's. This was what got Patricia through school, until she finally moved out of town to work as a writer for a magazine.
Amina was of cuban & black descent. Her late father had been a druglord in Los Angeles, and married her cuban mother shortly after Amina was born. He was killed in a drug raid, and soon after, her mother passed away, a victim of breast cancer. Suddenly, at the tender age of eighteen, Amina found herself alone.
Living in Concord, California, she found a job at the local social security office at twenty-one years old. She had very few friends, and seldom went out, unless she was going to work. She had a quaint apartment, a nice car, and she was stunningly beautiful. So much so, to the point she was intimidating to most men. This, coupled with her own reservations, caused her to have never had a boyfriend, therefore she was still a virgin. Sure, she played with herself, but deep down she longed for more.
Amina was leaving for work when she first saw Rondell Coen. He was tall, about a head taller than her 5'7" frame. He had a slim, yet muscular build, with a smile that captivated her. Rondell was also entranced by Amina. He had moved into the apartment next door to her a few days prior, and being new to Concord, didn't have any friends himself. He was 24 years old, and had just gotten a job as a physical education teacher at the elementary school. They left for work and returned home at the same time every Monday through Friday. He marveled at her beauty, and she his, for days upon days, until finally he found the courage to speak to her one Friday afternoon. She was carrying a few groceries in when he approached her, heart racing with nervousness.
"Hi," Rondell said, flashing his winning smile. "can I help you with those?"
Amina, though very apprehensive, nodded yes, and the two introduced themselves. They shared a laugh or two, and before long Rondell found himself in her apartment.
"Would you like a glass of wine?" Amina asked before she could stop herself.
"Sure," he replied. "that sounds nice."
Amina removed her shoes and requested that Rondell do the same, to which he obliged. He watched her as she reached up for the wine glasses, her shirt riding up and exposing just a bit of her toned tummy. Amina didn't work out, but her body would have suggested otherwise. Her honey colored legs were like those of a track star, her butt shapely yet firm. As she poured the wine, he couldn't help but notice her feet. He had always had a major foot fetish, so it was no surprise to him that he began to wonder what treasure was hidden beneath the thin cotton socks she wore. In his mind, he plotted out a way to find out.
Amina joined Rondell on the couch and they toasted to meeting each other. She crossed her legs, and immediately noticed him glancing at her foot. She wasn't quite sure, however, so she began to wiggle her foot & flex her toes every so often. As he stared, Rondell admired the fact that her toes appeared to be perfect in size, as well as structure. Throughout their conversation, every time she moved her feet in any way, she also caught him looking. Smiling, she decided to call him on it.
"So," she started. "what turns you on in a woman?"
Rondell was a bit taken aback by her straight-forwardness. Nevertheless, he saw this as his opportunity.
"Well with you, everything I've saw so far," he said. "but what I haven't saw yet is really intriguing me."
"You mean my feet," Amina said with a slight giggle.
"Yeah..." Rondell replied. "how did you know?"
"You've only been staring at them ever since I sat down," she said with a smile. "would you like to see them?"
Before he could answer, she turned and placed her socked feet on his lap. He wasted no time in peeling of her socks, and what he saw caused a considerate growth in his pants. Her feet were gorgeous. Flawless, in his eyes. Light, caramel brown on the tops, a bit more pale on the soles, which showed no blemish whatsoever. Her toes were glorious, declining in size perfectly from her big toes to her pinky toes, just as he'd suspected, a vibrant, sparkling purple painted onto her immaculately trimmed toenails.
"They're a size 7," Amina said, bringing him out of his trance. She giggled at his near-hypnotic state, wiggling and flexing her toes playfully. "you can touch them, if you want. I could use a massage..."
Rondell said nothing, but began to rub her feet with the skill of a licensed massuese. He was amazed at how soft they were, and her apparent sensitivity, as she was quickly reduced to moans and deep breaths. It wasn't long before he wondered if she was ticklish. Instead of asking, he instead lightened his touch, applying only his fingertips to her soft soles. Her response was immediate, a squeal, a giggle, and she pulled her feet away quickly. To his surprise, however, she put them right back onto his lap. So he did it again. This time she started laughing but her feet remained in place for a few seconds before pulling away again.
"You're trying to tickle me, aren't you?" she asked, still giggling.
"Just seeing if you were ticklish," he said with a smile. "I see you are!"
"I'm very ticklish," she said, still smiling. "my sister used to tickle me all the time, like literally every day. I kinda grew to like it."
"Like it, huh?" Rondell pulled Amina's left foot onto his lap. "Let's see how long you can take it."
With that, he began gently tickling just underneath her toes with his nimble fingers. Amina squealed into a fit of giggles, but did not move her foot. For an amazing five minutes or so Rondell tickled her sole with no resistance coming from her.
"This is we-he-he-he-heak!" Amina sputtered amidst her constant giggling. In response, Rondell took hold of her other foot and used both hands to feverishly tickle her sensitive soles. Her laughter kicked up several notches, and her upper body began twisting back and forth as she literally rolled with laughter. She covered her face with her hands and after about a minute just lay back, letting her severe ticklishness take over. Rondell tickled all over her feet, her heels, arches, the balls of her feet. Her toes, the tops of her feet, the sides, even her ankles were insanely ticklish. He tickled and tickled and tickled her and she never once asked him to stop.
This tickling carried on for fifteen minutes, until Amina's hair was wild and her laughter was silent. In her mind, Amina never wanted it to stop. Her face and tummy burned from the constant laughter, but that was nothing compared to the fire burning between her legs. She'd never felt this when Patricia tickled her, but Patricia was her sister. This man Rondell was not. She knew she wanted him. She had to have him. He knew how to tickle, and he tickled her very well. When he stopped she was a bit disappointed, until she felt his warm mouth wrap around her toes. This was something she'd never experienced before. He sucked and licked each of her toes with a sensuous desire, driving her wild with moans & girlish giggling. When he sucked her baby toes she lost it, and exploded with giggles each time.
Rondell was in heaven. Here was this amazing woman, with these amazing feet, and she was completely enthralled by what he was doing to them. It had been just over an hour and he felt she didn't want it to stop, but progress. He loved her feet, but her degree of ticklishness enticed him. Before she knew it, he was straddling her waist and tickling her tummy in earnest. Amina screamed before dissolving into uncontrollable laughter. Her laughter was musical to Rondell, and the fact that she made no real attempt to stop the steady tickling turned him on immensely. Sure she grabbed at his wrists occasionally, but her hands always wound up back to her mouth, somewhat stifling her high pitched laughter. He raised her shirt and exposed her smooth skin and used feather like touches to ellicit a constant stream of laughter for the next few minutes, stroking her tummy and sides with a gentle, maddeningly ticklish touch.
"You had enough yet?" Rondell asked as Amina curled up on her left side, legs flailing, nearly hysterical with laughter. "Tap out!" Rondell teased.
"Nev-nev-never-her-her-her-hee-hee-hee-hee!" Amina replied.

"Oh, tough cookie you are!" Rondell said. He turned her onto her tummy as he have her a short break.
"You're really good at this," Amina said breathlessly.
"I'm glad you're having fun," Rondell replied. "I have a question for you."
"Mmmm and what's that?"
"Are you ticklish?"
"You know-oooh-hoo-hoo-hoo-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha I am!" Amina burst into laughter upon responding as Rondell began tickling her ribs and back. Being face down made her much more ticklish, not to mention that Rondell was a very skilled tickler. He was really getting her good, and she was loving every second of it.
Rondell was loving it just as much, if not more. He'd never imagined that tickling could be so erotic. Never before had he been so turned on. It was to the point that he was fighting himself not to rip Amina's clothes off. His hands journeyed to her lower back, a virtually indefensible and wildly ticklish spot for Amina. As she lay there, face buried into the couch, laughing uncontrollably, she realized that her panties had to be soaked. It was at this moment that she tapped out in submission, only because she had a sudden desire.
Rondell ceased his tickling as soon as Amina tapped, afraid he had gone too far. He helped her roll over as her post-tickling giggles subsided.
"I want you to do something for me," she said once she had some wind in her.
"Anything, baby."
There was a short moment of silence, as the both of them realized he'd called her 'baby'. Then Amina smiled.
"I wanna know if my boobs are ticklish," she said, still smiling brightly.
"Hmmmmmm," Rondell replied. "I think that can be arranged."
Amina sat up and proceeded to remove her top, followed by her bra. Rondell grinned sheepishly as two gorgeous C-cup breasts entered his view, nipples stiff from the intense tickling she'd been subjected to for the past hour and a half. Amina slid down from the couch and onto the floor, laying her head on her palms in a situp position.
Rondell once again straddled her waist, placing his fingertips on the sides of her breasts. Amina's giggles started instantly, and they increased dramatically the second she felt his fingers begin to stroke her tender flesh. She started grinding her hips as he slowly tickled down to the bottoms of her breasts, and she progress from giggles to laughter as he found the spots at the base of her breasts, just off her ribs. She clenched her eyes shut and let the breast tickles consume her. Her mind was a scrambled blend of ticklish ecstacy and yearning desire.
Out the corner of his eye Rondell spotted a dreamcatcher hanging from the wall, adorned with what appeared to be owl feathers.
"Keep your eyes closed," he whispered into her ear.
He hurriedly plucked two of the feathers from the dreamcatcher and reassumed his position on her waist. Amina was blasted with a shot of ticklish pleasure as Rondell swirled the feathers around her areolas. Her child-like giggles were intertwined with deep moans and the instant the feathers made contact with her nipples she exploded into a long, powerful orgasm. He continued tickling her nipples, bringing forth steady giggles and multiple orgasms for the next few minutes, until she felt she would die from sexual intensity.
Amina was so lost in ecstacy that she didn't even notice when Rondell got up from her limp body. He sat at her feet and proceeded to tickle her adorable toes with one of the feathers. Amina could do nothing more than let out more sweet giggles as the multiple orgasms had severely weakened her body, as well as made her more ticklish than she ever knew she could be. Rondell felt like he was in love with Amina. He wanted to tickle her beautiful feet and toes forever. It was like a psychedelic drug, an everlasting high. She wasn't fighting at all, so he lay at her feet and while continuing to stroke her soles and toes, began to masturbate by dry-humping the floor. He exploded in his pants within seconds, and dropped the feather and started kissing & licking her feet passionately.
Amina had never felt better in her life, and she fell asleep giggling softly as her feet were worshipped for over an hour. Rondell picked her up and carried her to her bedroom, covered her up and kissed her before turning to leave.
"Wait," Amina said softly. "please stay...."

The End

Awwwwww, what a luv story... :aww::wub::laughhard: Seriously, it was nice reading.

Yeah thanks. Too bad it don't really happen like that, huh? Thanks for reading..

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back