• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Be Mine?

EvilDragon

TMF Novice
It was another night at work for Leilani Soren, aka "Princess". She'd been working as a stripper ever since she was 18, & now, at 26, she was quite burnt out with it all. The strange men, the immature women she worked with, her overbearing boss, all of it made her sick to her stomach at times. However, she felt as if it was all she could do to survive. She was very beautiful, and stood 5'10". Her jet black, wavy hair extended to the middle of her back, and her strong Hawaiian features made her the envy of her co-workers. She had full, CC cup breasts, & long legs that were every man's desire. The only thing about herself that she didn't like were her feet. A size 9 1/2, she just felt they were too big, and she wished they were smaller. She had to take care of them for work, so she got weekly pedicures as well as giving herself home pedicures every day.
As she performed for a group of intoxicated men, Leilani noticed a young man staring at her. He was very attractive, not the usual type of guy she would encounter at work. He had tight, designed cornrows in his hair, & was dressed rather professionally, as if he'd just gotten off work. The man looked like he had money, & the way he was almost glaring at her, Leilani knew he wanted to spend it with her. As the song ended, she picked up the small amount of bills & silently thanked God it was over. As she walked toward the young man, he began to smile.
"Well good evening, smiley," Leilani said, matching his bright smile. "how are you?"
"I'm wonderful," the man replied. Leilani melted at the sound of his voice. It was deep, & a bit raspy, a hint of street savvy mixed with an undeniably sexual tone.
"You can call me Princess," Leilani said, sitting next to him.
"Well Princess, you can call me Ivan," he replied.
Ivan once again looked her up & down, & Leilani didn't miss the fact that he gazed at her feet for a few seconds before continuing.
"Y'all got a private dance room?" he asked, once again flashing a smile as he pulled out a stack of cash from his shirt pocket.
"Sure do," Leilani answered. "it's 25 bucks."
"Lead the way, gorgeous," Ivan said.
Leilani took his hand and led him to the back of the club* where they entered one of four small rooms. He sat down & eyed her.
"Will you take your shoes off?" he asked.
"Oh you don't like my heels, huh?" Leilani said with a short giggle.
"No, it's not that," Ivan said. "I just like what's in them a lil bit more."
"Oh," she said as she removed her heels. "you like my big feet?"
"They're beautiful," he replied. "I'm actually hoping we can maybe, forego the dance & I could play with them for a while. I'll tip you very, very well."
Leilani knew that touching was forbidden, but she really wanted the extra cash. Besides, she saw no harm in having her feet toyed with.
"Sure," she said sweetly.
She pulled up a chair & sat next to him, turning and placing her feet on his lap. She expected him to just rub on her feet, but instead he began to thoroughly massage them. It felt so good she could have gone to sleep, & in order to prevent that, she started a conversation.
"So you're a footman, huh?"
"Very much so," Ivan replied. "you have the prettiest feet I have ever laid eyes on."
"Yeah right," Leilani said. "you're just saying that."
"No, really," Ivan said. "the structure of your toes is magnificent, & your soles are so soft. I could kiss them."
Leilani laughed.
"You really like them, don't you?" she said with a smile.
"I sure do," Ivan said, smiling right back at her.
His next move took her by surprise, as he softly tickled underneath her toes. She stifled a giggle. Leilani hadn't been tickled since she was a child, & was suddenly made aware that she was still very ticklish. He did it again, only this time he didn't stop. Starting at her big toe, he tickled each of her toes, forcing her to curl & uncurl them as she couldn't fight the ticklish sensations building up inside her. Fidgeting in her chair, the giggles she so desperately wanted to hide made themselves known, spilling from her pretty lips in a schoolgirl manner.
"Somebody's ticklish...." Ivan teased, continuing to tickle her toes.
"Yes," Leilani sqeaked out between giggles. "somebody's very ticklish!"
"Does this bother you?" Ivan asked, now focusing his teasing touch on the baby toe of her right foot, the heel of which was now pressed into his crotch. Her left foot was crossed over her leg, as she struggled to not interfere with Ivan's playful tickling of her toes.
"No," Leilani managed to sputter out. "it just really tickles!"
"I see," Ivan said. "it's very sexy."
He pressed her left foot into his crotch, allowing it to rub against his raging hard-on, while tickling the arch of her right foot. Leilani couldn't speak on it, as she was a mess of ticklish laughter. This was the last thing she'd expected when she brought Ivan to the room, yet the tickling was doing something to her. Something wonderful. Her nipples were like gumdrops, & she felt an increasing wetness in her thong. She was turned all the way on. She could barely stay in the chair, let alone keep her ticklish feet on Ivan's lap. He switched to her left foot & she lost it, surprising both Ivan & herself with a deep moan as she had an unavoidable orgasm.
Ivan immediately stopped tickling her.
"You alright?" he asked, concerned.
Leilani continued giggling for a few seconds as she caught her breath.
"I can't believe I just did that," she said. "holy shit..."
She got up from the chair and put her heels on. Ivan suddenly felt embarrased, & went to leave the room. Leilani stopped him with a passionate kiss.
"Wanna get outta here?" she asked.
Leilani left work without a word to anyone. She had Ivan follow her, & drive to a nearby hotel. Ivan paid for it, and the two could hardly contain themselves as they almost ran to the room. Leilani didn't notice the small bag Ivan carried until they entered. Leilani lay on the bed & Ivan pulled her shoes off before introducing her toes to his lips and tongue. Leilani had never felt anything like it, having never had her toes sucked before. Ivan, for his part, had never sucked a more beautiful set of toes. They were long & nimble, spreading to allow his tongue to slip in between & underneath them at will. Leilani didn't know whether to laugh or moan, so she did both. Ivan's tongue tickled her to no end, but on the other hand, it felt so good. She could feel another orgasm approaching already.
"Baby," she said breathlessly. "don't stop...sucking my toes...tickle me..."
Ivan reached into the bag he'd brought in and retrieved a soft, yet stiff black feather & began sweeping it up & down her ticklish soles, while continuing to sick her toes like ten lollipops. Musical laughter filled the room for the next ten minutes as the combination of tongue & feather took Leilani to a foreign world. Her upper body squirmed in the sexiest of ways, & the wetness in her pussy was quickly soaking her undergarment. Just as she'd never had her toes sucked, she'd also never been tickled with a feather. The erotic nature of it all brought forth a massive climax, & Ivan kept right on tickling. Leilani realized her already very ticklish feet became a lot more ticklish during the intense orgasm, & the heightened sensitivity lingered on when she finally finished. She couldn't stay still anymore, & rolled all over the bed before pulling her ticklish feet from the feather.
"Oh my God," she said once she'd caught her breath a bit. "my feet are so fucking ticklish...I love it baby you turned me on to something brand new..."
"Is that right?" Ivan replied.
Leilani sat up against the headboard and pulled her dress off, followed by her bra & panties.
"Yes," she said. "I just wish I could stay more still for it. I know I'm ticklish in other places too. Would you like to....explore?"
"Why wouldn't I?" Ivan answered with a smile. "I have an idea. Scared of handcuffs?"
Leilani said nothing, just smiled and placed her hands behind her back. Ivan pulled a pair of velvet lined cuffs from his bag and secured them around Leilani's wrists. He then proceeded to strip naked. Leilani was transfixed with his slim, muscular body, as well as his long, rock hard cock.
He laid her on her back and straddled her waist, his monster erection resting between her thighs. He lowered his hands onto her toned belly & danced his fingertips on the soft flesh. Leilani's ab muscles flexed & contracted as she instantly began laughing, & laughing hard. She tried sitting up, pulling her arms from behind her back, bucking him off, nothing worked to stop the fiendish tickling she was the recipient of. In the end, all she could do was lay her head to the side and shriek with laughter. Ivan tickled her stomach & sides for a good two to three minutes before giving her a break.

"Why.....did you....stop...?" Leilani asked, completely out of breath.
"So I could do this," Ivan replied and began tickling her ribs with quick, claw-like motions, sending her back into hysterics. Her upper body was much more ticklish than her feet & toes, & even Leilani was surprised at how loud & intense her laughter was. The worst (or best) part about it was the fact that there was no stopping it. The handcuffs held her hands behind her back underneath her, & Ivan's weight on top of her kept her body from rolling away. All she could do was laugh. She laughed & laughed & laughed, until her face burned and her body weakened to the point she just lay there & allowed herself to be tickled senseless.
"Damn baby," Ivan said. "you got some really ticklish ribs! I wonder...which one is the most ticklish?"
Using his pointer finger, Ivan began to systematically tickle each of Leilani's ribs individually. Though this was some respite from the prior tickling, it still was enough to drive her completely insane. Each new rib brought a fresh wave of laughter, as Ivan started with her lowest left rib & spent 5-10 seconds on each one until he reached her lowest right rib. After running this test, he determined through her laughter that the ribs just beneath her breasts were the most ticklish, & Ivan exploited them for a few solid minutes before offering Leilani another much needed break.
"I want you to fuck me, Ivan," she panted. "please. It's been so long & I've never been so horny. I need to feel you."
Ivan took a second to think before he spoke.
"What's your real name?" he asked.
"It's Leilani," she hurriedly answered. The look in her eyes showed nothing but sincerity & desire. "Leilani Soren. I'm 26 & I'm from Alameda now please, please make love to me Ivan...."
He sat her up and released her from the handcuffs, then kissed her.
"You gon' be my woman, Leilani?" he asked.
"I already am...."

End.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back