• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Lovers

EvilDragon

TMF Novice
I wake up to find you, naked laying on of me, kissing my chest & sucking my nipples. I try to wrap my arms around you and realize I'm cuffed to the bed, spread-eagle & also naked. Feeling my slight motions, you turn your head & smile at me.
"Good morning, baby," you say sweetly. "sleep well?"
"Well enough to get cuffed to the bed," I reply with a slight chuckle.
"Mmmmhmm!" you say and hop off the bed. You go to our dressor & retrieve our 'toy box', confirming to me right where your mind is. From the box u pull out 2 feathers, my personal favorites to use on you. About 8-10 inches long, jet black with red tips, stiff yet soft, the supreme tickling instrument.
You retake your position on top of me, this time straddling my waist. The twin feathers lick the crease between my pecs & ribs, and instantly my lips betray me, first forming a tickled smile until the dam breaks and my ticklishness wins again. My laughter is near silent, and as you glide the feathers up & down along that sensitive area of flesh, the blood in my dick fills to maximum capacity. You know all my ticklish spots, and I can tell that you intend to exploit them all.
You spend a solid 5 minutes at my chest area, adding verbal teasing to the pot which further increases how ticklish I am.
"You're so sexy all tied down & tickled," you say softly. "I might have to keep you like this all day!"
I can barely hear you, let alone respond. As the seconds pass I am becoming more & more ticklish, and horny to boot. Finally thet feathers cease, and you scoot down until your head is at my rock-hard dick. You grin devilishly & I know what you're about to do. You take me into your mouth, suckling the head of my dick while at the same time dancing your nails on my tight abs. My stomach is one of my most ticklish areas, & the addition of the blowjob is making me crazy. You take your time on my stomach, tickling 2 abs at a time from top to bottom, and licking my dickhead just enough to make me want to bust, but not enough to make me. I'm laughing hard now, your fingers are very skilled & very effective.
You are enjoying yourself to the fullest, and I am enjoying you as well. We both know that I can handle & I crave more tickling than you. You continue sucking my dick thoroughly tickling my stomach & sides for a good ten minutes before giving me a break, just as I feel myself about to bust. I can't stop laughing for a few seconds after you stop, which makes you laugh.
"You're so cute," you say, wiping swear from my forehead. "you ok baby?"
"Yeah," I say, still trying to catch my breath. My dick is still rock solid, and you pick up a feather & begin to sweep it up & down my shaft. My giggles return, & u take the other feather to my balls, turning my giggles to full-on laughter. My balls are insanely ticklish, and you know this very well. After a few minutes you take the feathers off and replace them with your nimble fingers.
At this point I want nothing more than for you to sit on my dick & ride it like a 4 wheeler, but you have other plans, for now. I lose track of all earthly things as my dick & balls are tickled and teased by your gentle hands & maddening feathers for what has to be an hour, hour & thirty minutes. I'm loving every second of it, the feathers find what I like to call 'hot spots' right under my shaft, where the top of my nutsack is, the bottom of my right ball & my dickhead. Each spot makes my whole body more ticklish. You know to take your fingertips to my inner thighs, near the back, to tickle me senseless. Teasing me the entire time, as well as laughing with me.
I'm getting more & more turned on and finally, the tickling stops, immediately replaced by pussy. That region has been tickled for so long that the pussy makes me laugh. Seeing as I'm still restrained, as you ride me you begin to assault my abs & pecs with the same precise tickling that my dick & balls underwent. I bust a nut in less than a minute, and I'm still hard & horny......

2 be continued.....now!
Ticklish
We sleep well that afternoon. I am surprised when I wake up around 7 & you are still sleeping. There is no hesitation. You are mine.
Within minutes I maneuver you into a situation similar to what you'd had me in, careful not to wake you until I'm ready to. I sit at your left side & admire you for a few seconds, how pretty you are. At this point I decide to add a new element, and blindfold you with a sleeping mask. I lean in and kiss your navel, then I start to lick around it. Grabbing the feathers you'd expertly used on me, I put them to the sides of your titties. Moans followed by giggling lets me know you're awake. The moans soon become drowned out by laughter as you realize whats happening to you.
I snake the feathers down your ribcage and onto your smooth, ticklish tummy. The restraints are tested as the tickles continue on for the next minute or so. I know you can only take so much, and there is still more that I want to do. I move to the foot of the bed and start suckling the toes of your left foot, as well as stroking your sole with a feather. I use my free hand to hold your foot still & tickle it for several minutes, until you are begging me to stop.
I stop, long enough to switch to your right foot. Being blindfolded, the renewed tickling was not forseen by you, therefore not prepared for. I lose the feather & tickle your toes with my fingertips, both tops and bottoms. I then move to your soft sole, having the time of my life. I only tickle your foot for a minute or so before I give you a much needed rest.
You're ready for sex, and I am too, but I'm not quite ready to stop tickling you. I know exactly what to do. Your clit is already starting to poke her head out, and a couple flicks of my tongue bring her out. I keep licking her & all around her, while also tickling your thighs & pelvic area. Your reaction is intense, and you cum in waves, screaming for my dick in the midst of your ticklish laughter. I can barely stand it, and I untie your legs and enter your love. However, I'm not letting you off the hook. Your sides are the recipients of a very gentle tickling as I pound your pussy.
We bust several times and are now more worn out than ever.
Cuddled behind you, I can't help but to play with your ticklish sides until we fall asleep...

*End

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back