• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tina: The Virgin Farewell M/f [BRAND NEW!]

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
G'day folks! :D

Boy, I'm cooking with gas in 2013. This marks the fifth story I've posted so far since January! Alas things will probably slow down a little now as I've finally received my Canadian Permanent Residency and can at long last work full time. In light of this recent monumental life-event I thought it only poetic to share one of a fictional nature -our own hyperticklish young blonde Ms. Tina Taris losing her innocence in the only way she possibly could!

This story was one I had mulled over for a long time, never actually sure I would write it. Part of me thought it better left alone, a point in the character's life that could simply be overlooked. But as is so often the case with fictional characters and their made up lives, this took on a natural progression of it's own. Hopefully I did this significant event in Ms. Taris' life justice...you tell me!

As always any comments, critiques, compliments or criticisms are most appreciated.

Enjoy! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tina: The Virgin Farewell

M/f

By TickleMantis

“Tina!” Cody Werner said with a surprised smile as he opened the lockless bathroom door.

“Cody!” Tina Taris exclaimed with surprise, her arms crossing quickly over her large milky white breasts, as she stood in nothing but a pair of pink cotton socks and white short shorts.

“Dang, I thought yeh’d already gone.” The 6’1ft nineteen year old said as he stood in the doorway in a tight white t-shirt and torn blue jeans.

“I’m getting dressed!” Looking around for her shirt the half naked girl realized she’d left it in the bedroom.

“Heck, I don’t mind!” Smiling that same cheeky smile he so often had, it appeared the boyishly handsome teen was unfazed by the buxom blonde’s partial state of undress. “Yeh need a ride to the fair then, seeings as yer still here?”

“Um, yes I-I guess so…” Tina replied, spying the towel she’d used to dry herself off and realizing there was no way to reach it without exposing a nipple.

“Great!” The burly lad clapped his large hands together excitedly, the small room suddenly falling silent.

“Do you mind if I…uh…” The ditsy eighteen year old eyed the doorway as she took a single step forward. “Can I get by?”

Tina got on well with everyone in the Werner family, she always had. Visiting their ranch from her home in the city was always a treat, and that summer was no different for the long legged young woman. Almost everyday had been spent joined at the hip with her best friend Holly, and on the rare occasion she wasn’t around, any one of the other five family members was happy to oblige. Cody in particular often seemed to be on hand with his dopey smile and kindly nature.

Being closer in age and general intelligence Tina and Cody made for good friends. During times when Holly wasn’t around, it was always the air brained pair teaming up, playing together outside or, as they got older, just getting into whatever scatterbrained mischief the cheeky older boy could come up with. In his late teens the dark haired country boy had filled out, his tall tanned frame rippling with well toned muscle. Although several inches shorter at 5’7ft, the blue eyed city girl had filled out too, into a shapely and voluptuous young woman.

“In a minute!” Cody replied, stepping further into the room and closer to his topless friend.

“We have to get to the fair…” Tina returned the tall boy’s friendly smile even though her cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

“We’ll get there…” The grinning lad laughed at the blonde’s unnecessary haste as he took another step toward her, his curious eyes not veering from the buxom blonde’s fleshy cleavage. “…It ain’t even sunset yet!”

“I...need to get a shirt…” A small twang of nervousness popped in the pit of the naïve teen’s stomach as she took a step backward.

“Come on…” Cody’s genuinely friendly smile was of some small comfort even though he continued to walk slowly toward the retreating girl. “…just show me them big ol’ titties!”

“Cody!” The appalled young woman gasped at the farmboy’s tactlessness, as she backed herself into the corner between the towel rail and bathtub, her forearms crossing tighter across her chest.

“It ain’t like I ain’t seen ‘em before!” Less than two feet from his friend the looming older boy began to raise his hands.

Despite his claim being truthful, Tina was still taken aback by the bold boy’s unwittingly crude demand. Being the dopey fellow he was, there was no sinister intent to his words, and it wasn’t the first time the busty girl had found her breasts bare in front of the boisterous lad. Numerous times had he burst into a room while she was getting changed or even untied her bikini top at the lake. It didn’t bother her, Cody seeing the teen’s large bosom bare, but what happened if she didn’t comply certainly did. They had been friends almost their entire lives and with that came knowing a great deal about one another. One thing in particular that the goofy young man knew about the increasingly shy girl, is that she was excruciatingly ticklish.

Like almost everyone in the hypersensitive teen’s life that knew her well enough, Cody had no qualms about driving her mad with laughter. With his overly playful demeanor the hunky farmboy rarely took Tina’s squealing protests seriously, pinning her down, poking, stroking and squeezing until she was well beyond the point of tickle induced tears. Standing in the corner of the Werner’s upstairs bathroom with her upperbody unclothed, the poor girl’s sense of vulnerability was skyrocketing, knowing that even if she did expose herself the herculean lad may still very well attack her.

“No d-don’t! Cody!” Tina began to giggle involuntary, squirming against the wall as she watched the handsome man’s index fingers begin to wiggle.

“Show me them titties girl…” The young cowboy chuckled, poking his two fingers into the blonde’s lower tummy.

“Eeeheehee!” Giggling suddenly the young suburbanite danced awkwardly in place.

“Show ‘em to me!” Cody teased as the fitful teen tried to fend of his worming fingertips with her elbows. “Do it an’ I’ll stop!”

“Okay! Eeeheehee! Stop!” Tina relented within seconds, either way she would have to uncover herself to stop the tickling.

Taking a half step back the tall farmboy still loomed over the shorter girl. Slowly the sheepish blonde uncrossed her arms, her ballooning boobs jiggling into full view. To Tina’s horror her large pink nipples were already pert with stiffness, the brief assault from her handsome friend spiking the virgin’s arousal. Though it hadn’t been a problem up until recently, the naïve young woman had since discovered that even though she hated being tickled, it turned her on like nothing else. In the presence of a hunky farmboy, just the thought of his rough hands running all over her creamy skin caused an involuntary and confusing twinge of lust.

“Hey!” The muscular man said with mock disappointment when the half naked girl covered herself again. “I wasn’t done pervin’ at yeh!”

“No, come on! We have to get to the fair!” Looking up at the burly boy, the blue eyed blonde tried her best to sound brave. “I need to get dressed!”

“Aw, dressed, smesshed!” Cody grinned broadly and suddenly began clawing at the topless teen’s sides.

“Eeeeheeehee!” Tina erupted with giggles, shuffling frantically between the wall, towel rail and bathtub. “Stop it! Heeehaheee!”

Fighting with her elbows the nubile girl kept her breasts squashed together as five fingers ran up and down each of her tender sides. Through a mix of girlish squealing and jittery jumps, Tina defended herself clumsily. Armed with the knowledge that his fitful friend couldn’t stop him even if she did use the entirety of her arms, Cody held all the cards. Even on her best day the cornered teen couldn’t hope to match the farmboy’s strength, and nothing drained her powers of resistance faster than being tickled. Adding insult to injury, as the burly boy’s ten fingers fluttered across her tummy the involuntarily giddy girl could feel the warmth of arousal continue to grow.

“Codeeheehee! Stop! Heehee!” Discarding her dignity the ditsy girl slapped quickly at the boisterous boy’s hands. “Stop it!”

“But this is way more fun than a dumb ol’ fair!” The taunting troublemaker laughed and immediately danced his fingers under the girl’s jiggling bare boobs.

“Eeeha!” Tina yelped with an attempt to throw herself backward, only pressing against the bathroom wall harder as she grabbed frantically for Cody’s wrists. “Get ohoff!”

Ignoring the young woman’s fretful requests the dark haired man kept his speedy hands flying. Pinching her sides, quick strokes across her tummy, fluttering fingers under and up the sides of the voluptuous girl’s jiggling breasts. Tina reached and pushed and when she did manage to grab the young cowboy’s wrists he’d simply slip away, if he let it deter him at all. A particularly vigorous clawing at the blonde’s tummy made her buckle forward, reminding Cody of all the times he’d seen her simply collapse after prolonged tickling. Reasoning the squealing damsel would surely loose the use of her knees at any second, the valiant hunk ducked forward, pressing his wide shoulder into her midsection and lifting the shocked girl clean into the air.

“Eeeii! Put me down!” The surprised blonde hollered as she found herself looking directly down at the floor.

“Don’t struggle so much!” Cody smiled as he turned with the wriggling teen slung over his right shoulder, his arm curled around her waist. “I don’t wanna drop yeh!”

“Where are you taking me?!” Tina asked as the muscular man marched her through the doorway and she pounded her petit fists into the small of his back.

“To the fair of course!” The cheeky lad joked, the panicked girl’s knees kicking softly into his lower chest.

“No!” Not believing a word of it the topless girl grabbed a firm hold of the doorframe as they meandered into the hallway. “Put me doooown!”

“Nuh-uh!” Cody replied and began running the five fingers of his free hand across the backs of Tina’s thighs.

“Eeeeiii!” The giggly girl squeaked and immediately released her clutch of the doorframe. “Heehee! St-stop!”

Continuing to feather his fingertips across the backs of the struggling girl’s legs, Cody kept her giggling. Defiant of Tina’s demands to put her down the boyishly handsome fellow sauntered through the upstairs hallway of his family’s large farmhouse. Passing his parent’s bedroom, both his sisters’ rooms and breaking right just before the end where his older brother lived. As they passed through the open door into the tall tickler’s own room, the half naked damsel over his shoulder was too distracted to grab for the doorframe. Seeing no need to turn on the light with the sun beaming in, the pair sped across the thick shag carpet and by various clothes messily piled on the floor, before reaching the strong man’s wide double bed.

“Hup!” The dark haired lad said as he quickly took hold of Tina’s hips and launched her backward on to the thick mattress.

“Oof!” The panicked girl exclaimed as she landed unceremoniously atop the off-white duvet.

“Gimmie them titties!” Cody said excitedly as he walked his knees onto the bed, his hands shaping into grabbing claws.

“No, Cody!” Tina yelled, seeing the same mischievous glint in his eye he got when he was about to do something ridiculous. “Get away!”

“C’mere!” The bold boy called, pushing the blonde’s long legs aside as she attempted to kick him back.

“No! Please!” The wrestling girl said, scooting herself hurriedly backward across the bed with the country Adonis positioned between her legs, his large hands nearly upon her. “Stop it!”

“Stop what?” The dark haired lad teased, wrapping his paws firmly around the topless teen’s sides. “I’m not doing anything!”

“No waiaiiiahahaha!” Tina bucked, pushing desperately at the burly boy’s forearms as he began squeezing rapidly. “Aiiieehahaha! St-stopahahaaa!”

Kicking against the mattress the poor girl’s head shook, her long blonde locks flying every which way. Cody’s hands clamped immovably around the cackling girl’s mid section, her flailing doing little more than spur him on. Tina’s large breasts bounced as a forced grin teemed with unstoppable laughter, her nipples swelling stiffer with every unwanted poke. Her small hands gripped the tanned boy’s wrists, pushing and pulling to no avail. She tried covering herself, prying his fingers away. At one point Tina even slammed her knee into the tickler’s ribs much harder than she’d intended, but it didn’t even so much as slow him down.

“Uh uh uh!” Cody waggled a finger when his topless toy began pushing maddeningly backward. “Where do you think you’re going?”

“Let me go!” Her sides a light shade of pink from the farmboy’s assault.

“Where’s the fun in that?” The bronze skinned lad chuckled, grabbing one of Tina’s voluptuous thighs between his rough hands.

“Come on Cody! Ung!” The poor blonde struggled and frowned, trying her level best to convey her seriousness. “Stop tickling me!”

“Oh ho! No way!” Cody swung one of his large legs over the nervous girl’s own, her stomach sinking from the boy’s words. “I’m gonna tickle the hell outta yeh!”

“NoCodydon’t!” Her face flushed with frustration as well as embarrassment, Tina fought hard as the well toned man swung his other leg over and straddled her upper thighs.

“Here it cooooomes!” The dark haired boy said, planting his full weight down on the half naked teen.

“No Cody! No!” Tina pled in a high pitch whine as she slapped wildly at the handsome lad’s wiggling fingers. “Get off me! Stop!”

“You stop!” The cowboy teased and lobster clawed viciously at the ticklish teen’s soft ribs.

“Eeeeheeheeiii!” Her blue eyes burst open wide and the blonde’s back arched as Cody’s fingers dug deep between each tender rib. “Heeehahaha! Stoahahaha!”

Bringing her elbows in fast only trapped the boisterous boy’s fingers in place. Laughing loudly with a look of panic across her rosy face, Tina strained to pry her childhood friend’s hands from around her. Cody’s thumbs poked the undersides of the buxom girl’s jiggling breasts, her long legs kicking and messing up the duvet. Pushing against the farmboy’s chiseled pecks with her open palms the hypersensitive blonde couldn’t even make him budge. A toothy grin of pure cheeky mischief sat plastered across the young man’s face, obviously delighted by the fitful squealing girl beneath him.

“Ahahaha! NohoCody!” Tina wailed as the hunky fellow’s hands climbed higher, the tips of his thumbs and index fingers pinching the ballooning sides of her wobbling bosom. “Steehahahap!”

Watching the eighteen year old’s bulbous boobs bounce with stiff nipples swirling a top, Cody could feel his own stiffness pressing beneath his boxers. The giggling girl’s areoles swelled, puffed and pink caught the older boy’s focus first and foremost. As the herculean lad’s erection grew his inhibitions retreated happily. Tina’s involuntary laughter and spasmodic movements, even her desperate begging and pleas for freedom were spiking the tanned man’s arousal. Pushing his hands up further, the cowboy forced his fingertips up into the bare breasted girl’s underarms.

“Codyyeeeiiiii!” Wrapping her arms tight around her boobs the messy haired blonde squealed loudly. “Stopit! Stopit!”

“There you go, coverin’ up them titties again!” Cody teased crudely, not moving his fingers as they sat squeezed between Tina’s arms and fleshy breasts. “You best let me see ‘em or I’m gonna be awful mean!”

“You’re being mean already!” The frightened teen fired back, nervously anticipating any sudden movement against the silky smooth skin under her arms.

“Yeh think this is mean, do yeh?” The dark haired lad grinned and slipped his hands free. “I’ll show yeh mean!”

“No! Hey nono!” Tina struggled as Cody’s fingers coiled around her slender wrists, pulling her arms up into the air. “Annnh! No! Leave me alone!”

Fighting the good fight, the out classed blonde pulled hard, but as her pert nipples were exposed once again it was clear the battle was over before it had begun. With far less effort than he put into his daily chores, Cody forced the straddled girl’s arms up over her head, stretching them high. Try as she might all Tina succeeded in doing was delaying the inevitable, as the strong farmboy pinned her wrists into a pillow high above her. Shuffling his hands the dark haired Adonis was easily able to keep both the teen’s petit wrists held together with a single hand, his left free to move anywhere it pleased.

“Yeh shouldn’t of called me mean Tina!” The wide shouldered lad taunted, his five free fingers hovering several inches from the trapped girl’s taut stretched underarm.

“I’msorryI’msorry!” Tina shook her head, trembling blue eyes fixed on those five threatening fingertips. “I didn’t mean it!”

“Too late!” Cody chuckled and immediately danced all five fingers into the frantic girl’s hollow.

“Eeeehaahaha! Nohohoho!” The blonde girl shook, her long hair flying as she pulled helplessly to bring her arms down.

Rolling from side to side, Tina’s toned tummy heaved with rapid giggles. The hunky nineteen year old’s deft digits ran up under her bicep and across the blonde’s underarm. Torrents of giggling girlish laughter shook the teen’s quaking breasts, her back arching every time Cody’s fingers would stroke the crease between her boob and ribcage. Leaning with both weight and vastly superior strength, it was easy for the dark haired lad to keep the half naked girl’s wrists pinned as he switched randomly back and forth from one taut underarm to the other.

“Pinchy pinchy!” The cowboy teased and suddenly used his free hand to squeeze the bottom of Tina’s protruding lower ribs.

“Yeeeehahaha!” Cackling loudly the poor girl balked, every movement an attempt at freedom and everyone a total failure.

“Still think I’m mean?” Cody asked, switching sides and digging his five fingertips in between the struggling girl’s soft ribs.

“Nohahaha! No! Y-you’reniihiihiice!” Straining to form comprehensionable words, the kicking girl tried her best to sound convincing.

“Hmm…” That grin seemingly permanent across his boyishly handsome face, the overly playful lad gave his friend’s words some mock thought. “I don’t believe yeh!”

Running his large hand up the blonde’s completely vulnerable side, Cody once again burrowed his fingertips into the stretched girl’s underarm. Screaming for him to stop, Tina raised her voice through the unstoppable giggling, her genuine pleas going unheard. Now quite red in the cheeks and brow, the young woman’s voluptuous frame shuddered as the farmboy’s fingers darted across her collarbone, traveling back and forth between each silky underarm. High pitched giggles turned to deep belly laughter when those fingertips roamed lower, burying into ribs and sending the teen squealing as they fluttered down her twitching sides.

Continuing his assault, the 6’1ft one lad could feel the straining girl’s muscles weakening, keeping her pinned down becoming gradually easier. Severely drained of strength, Tina was horrified knowing she was utterly at her boisterous friend’s mercy. Making matters worse the topless teen also knew that her libido was firing on all cylinders. Against all sense the agonizingly ticklish girl was maddeningly turned on, even as her fear filled blue eyes began to well with the promise of tears.

“What’s this?” Cody asked rhetorically, laying his free hand flat along one side of the panting girl’s soft tummy.

“Hhh! Hhh! Wh…what?” Gasping for air the watery eyed girl blinked her vision clear, craning her neck to see the older boy’s index finger inching toward her highly sensitive navel.

“Looks like somethin’ interestin’…” Edging his finger closer, the rowdy lad took great pleasure in the expression of dread crossing the suburban girl’s rosy face.

“No!” Tina bucked, bending her torso as best she could to avoid the advancing fingertip. “Don’t you do it!”

“Uh ohhhh…” Cody taunted, creeping his index finger forward like a ill-intentioned caterpillar.

“Cody dohohon’t!” Sobbing her words a little the fear struck girl could feel her eyes welling again.

“Readyyyy?” The cruel boy chimed, raising his finger up like a snake about to strike.

“Nopleasedon’t!” Tina cried, clear stress in her voice as her neck stretched and a tear rolled down her cheek.

“Heh heh! Woohoo!” Cody laughed as if riding a particularly thrilling fairground ride, and drilled his devious digit deep into the trembling teen’s delicate belly button.

“Naaaahahahaha!” Tensing her abdomen, full blown belly laughter exploded from the ticklish blonde’s full red lips as she buckled forward what little her stretched position would allow. “Noho! Nohohoaaaa! Sto-haaahahaha!”

Tears streaming down both cheeks, Tina screamed with involuntary laughter. A single wiggling fingertip stroking the sides and center of her navel was all it took to send the poor girl reeling. Beneath his jeans and boxers Cody could feel himself pulse with excitement, the constant feeling of the young woman’s arms pulling for freedom revving his engines almost as much as her contorting expressions. Wide eyes closed tight and burst open again, mixing a furrowing brow and look of terror stricken shock across the tormented teen’s face.

As minutes dragged by the topless young woman’s pink cotton socks kicked into the already messy duvet. Unable to break free and barely able to utter real words, Tina could only suffer. Despite the occasional sobs that broke through the blonde’s laughter and river of tears running down her face, the girl’s large nipples stood tall. Though she paid little attention to anything that wasn’t tickling her, the hypersensitive suburbanite’s lower stomach panged with lust, a light sheen of tickle induced sweat beginning to appear across her upper body.

“Oh!” The grinning farmboy hollered with apparent surprise when he finally withdrew his assault. “I think I found somethin’ more interestin’!”

“Hhh! No-nomore!” Tina puffed, her long hair a disheveled mess. “Please-hhh! Stop tickling me!”

“Nothin’ doin’!” Cody replied, denying the breathless girl her freedom as he began softly stroking the underside of her large fleshy boobs.

“Codeeheehee! Stahpitee!” Squirming beneath him the voluptuous girl began to giggle, his rough hands on her breasts doing nothing to lessen her arousal.

“Tickle tickle tickle!” The playful lad chanted in a sing song tone as his fiver fingers ran between Tina’s jello like bosom.

“Heeeheiiie! Stopstop!” Shaking her head the squealing teen jiggled, an unwilling show for the boy who’s feather touch explored the tops of her bare boobs.

“Guess where I’m goiiiiing…” Cody teased, his palm hovering over the pinned girl’s nipple, five fingers dancing around the edges of her swollen areole.

“NO! NoCody!” Tina shook, a rare moment of clarity telling her that being tickled in a place like that was a definite fast track to quenching her unwanted lust. “Pleeheeheese! Pleasedon’t!”

“I wouldn’t be havin’ this much fun at the fair!” The dark haired Adonis mused before pinching the giggling blonde’s hardened nipple.

“Awh! Awhahaha! Nohahaha!” Letting slip an involuntary moan of pleasure the horny teen’s laughter soon took over as Cody’s fingertips flicked softly all over the sensitive pink lust button.

Not even understanding the concept of shame, the bold hunk was overjoyed to be freely fondling the helpless girl’s nipples. Racing his fingers across Tina’s boobs, the muscular man kept her tears streaming and laughter erratic as he fluttered across the dead center of each breast. As the light sheen of glistening sweat turned to slippery beads across the teen’s milky skin, Cody’s fingers slid with increasing ease, and speed. Aided by the natural lubricant, the tanned older man’s fingers glided over the blonde’s achingly hard nipples, the warm glow in her loins lighting a lively fire.

“I think you’re right!” Cody said out of the blue as he sat up, at last releasing the tormented girl’s wrists. “This is hot work!”

Bringing her arms down to cover herself, Tina gasped for much needed air and felt a sudden jolt between her thighs when the cowboy began removing his shirt. Sliding the tight white cotton up over his rippling six-pack abs, the tanned hunk revealed a pair of chiseled pecks and steely toned biceps. Tossing the shirt to the floor without a thought, the now shirtless farmboy sat, his well toned muscles glistening. Rubbing her eyes the newfound sight of a half naked Cody straddling her hips made the ticklish teen force herself to keep from thrusting lewdly upward.

“N-n-no more tickling!” Tina begged, her hands cupped over her heaving tummy.

“Oh, I dunno!” The mischievous man said, turning his head to look backward. “I ain’t even got to my favorite part yet!”

“Oh no pl…” Pausing as the realization of where Cody had turned his focus took her, the sweaty blonde was swept over by a whole new panic. “NO! Nononono!”

Planting both hands down beside her, Tina immediately kicked upward and pushed herself back toward the pillows. Unfazed by the topless girl’s sudden escape attempt, the burly boy lumbered forward with a slow lean as her long legs wriggled out from underneath him. Twisting to crawl away, the frantic blonde reached for the mattress’ edge, and almost had it in hand until she felt Cody’s large hand grip the side of her white short shorts. Yanking her backward, the shirtless nineteen year old pulled the voluptuous teen back toward him, her hands slapping at his own.

“Nono, let me go!” Tina screamed, the mere thought of the farmboy’s fingers going where she knew he intended a nightmarish torture in itself.

“Let you go where?” The country boy joked and gave the short shorts another pull, this time causing them to slip accidentally over the struggling girl’s shapely butt.

“Cody!” Instantly appalled the shocked young woman could feel her shorts landing around her knees, red trimmed white panties revealed into the open air.

“Gimmie them pants girl!” Cody said as Tina’s slender hands gripped back at the shorts, a clumsy tug of war taking place a top the messy duvet.

“No, stop it!” Tina argued, rolling on to her side as she tried to keep the short shorts from sliding passed her knees.

“Uh uhhh!” The cheeky lad said and ran five wiggling fingers up the back to the near nude girl’s exposed thigh.

“Eeiiee!” Squealing loudly the surprise attack caused the ticklish girl to loosen her grip, just the opportunity needed for her rippling assailant to snatch away the shorts. “Cody! Give them back!”

“Nnnnope!” Cody grinned and tossed the short shorts over his shoulder, leaving the embarrassed blonde in only her panties and ankle high socks.

“Please! Please!” Tina scrambled back up against the bed head, putting both hands up defensively as she curled her legs behind her. “Y-you can see my boobs! See them all you want! You can touch them!”

“Heh! I know I can!” The rambunctious boy smiled as he looked the cowering girl’s busty body over. “I already have!”

“Don’t! Don’t t…don’t tickle me!” The frightened girl cried, fighting back tears as she could see Cody’s eyes scanning long her legs.

“Might as well gimmie them socks...” Waving his fingers toward himself the shirtless man titled his head. “…it’s gonna be a whole lot worse if I have to come and git ‘em.”

“No!” Tina screamed and instinctively turned to grab both of her sock covered feet. “Please Cody, I’ll do anything!”

“Aw, you’re always promisin’ to do anythin’!” Cody laughed, referring to the other countless times the terrified teen had promised the world under the threat of being tickled. “But I bet yeh wouldn’t really do anythin’!”

“I would! I will!” The desperate girl begged, curling her legs back into a kneeling position and pulling a pillow over them. “Anything you want, I swear!”

“Hmm…lemme think about…” Reaching forward with both hands, the muscular lad began to cup either side of Tina’s right knee. “…while I tickle yeh feet!”

“NO! Nohohohoooo!” Stress hard in her tone the poor girl cried freely, the farmboy’s fingers worming behind her knee and pulling it out from under her.

“Gimmie that foot!” Cody said, sliding his rough hands down the fitful girl’s calf muscle and taking her ankle in his strong grip.

“NopleaseCody! CODY NO!” Tina bellowed and kicked her free leg out from under her, slamming an unnoticed heel into the burly boy’s rock hard abs.

“I’m gonna tickle you soooo much!” Cody teased, walking backward on his knees and pulling the frantic girl’s leg along with him.

“Nohoho! Nooohohoho!” Slapping and clawing, the poor girl fought as the shirtless hunk turned his back to her, wrapping his huge bicep around her slender ankle.

“Kickin’ me’s only gonna make it worse!” The cruel cowboy threatened as he trapped Tina’s right foot in the crook of his arm, her left kicking him repeatedly in the small of his back.

“Please Cody! PLEASE!” Tina stressed and then felt his index finger hook under the elastic rim of her sock. “OHNO! NOHO! PLEASEDON’T! DON’T!”

“I see a fooooot.” The dark haired lad chimed, careful not to touch the blonde’s agonizingly sensitive sole as he drew she sock over her tender heel.

“NOSTOP! UH HUHH! STOOOP!” Screaming loudly the poor girl beat the bottoms of her fists into the burly boy’s shoulder, gripping at his giant bicep and shaking wildly.

Disregarding Tina’s struggle as little more than a minor nuisance, the tanned nineteen year old slipped the sock clean over her tiny toes. Wriggling nervously the bawling girl’s foot even looked ticklish. What Cody knew, unfortunately for the young Ms. Taris, was her delicate buttery soft feet were the absolute most agonizingly sensitive spot on an already cripplingly ticklish body. With her bare foot trapped under the big man’s arm and dressed in only panties and a single sock, the young woman’s sense of vulnerability was secondary only to her insuppressible arousal. Stripped and tickled the poor girl hated every torturous second, still her nubile frame quivered for more.

“Y’know, I think this foot might be a bit ticklish!” Cody grinned, looking over the supple thin arches and marshmallow soft balls of the helpless girl’s bare sole.

“Cody! Say anything! Anything and I’ll do it!” Tina cried, pressing her socked foot into his back hard and trying one last attempt to reason with the unruly older boy.

“I told yeh-“ The handsome lad said and poised his free hand mere inches from the near nude girl’s anxious foot. “-I’ll think about it while I tickle yeh!”

“NONO D-“ Putting her hands out as if something far too heavy to catch were about to fall, the trapped teen began to plead only for five fingers scribbling across her silky sole to send her into instant hysterics. “-AAAIIIIIEE! EII! EIIHAHAHAAA!”

Arching her back high, Tina’s mouth opened wide and she snapped forward to unleash a storm of uncoordinated slaps against Cody’s muscular back. Knowing he held all the power, the chiseled farmboy casually grazed his fingertips up and down the howling girl’s bare foot. From her heel to the balls of her foot and back down again, the blonde’s toes spread and tightened back together, flailing fruitlessly for freedom. Jerking her knee proved just as pointless as every other defensive maneuver, the focus of which was rapidly declining. Within a matter of seconds the teary eyed girl’s mind had disintegrated, every struggling movement beyond any conscious control.

Chuckling giddily to himself the kneeling hunk watched with immense delight as his tickle toy’s bare foot twitched and squirmed against his fingertips. Spidering along Tina’s instep and across the tips of her toes, Cody could hear the thrashing girl’s uproarious laughter switch. Screeching when he’d rake down her arch, giggling loudly when he’d skate around her pink shaded heel, the scantily clad teen would squeal any time the farmboy’s digits danced near her toes and would outright scream when they burrowed underneath. Behind him the poor girl was a total mess, her long blonde hair matting against her sweat soaked face.

“Now yeh can call me mean!” The terrible tickler joked as he finally stopped the attack after several long, torturous minutes.

“Hhh! Hhhh!” Tina gasped, her glistening breasts raising and lowering quickly with each heaving breath.

“And now yeh can call me really mean!” Cody laughed and used his freehand to snap a firm grip around the poor girl’s previously free ankle.

“N-Nohhh!” Fighting to speak between exhaustive panting the bewildered girl tugged weakly as she felt her socked foot being raised from the bedspread. “Plehhh! Pleahhese!”

“I was just kiddin’ about thinkin’ of somethin’ for yeh to do!” Coiling his steely bicep around the blonde’s slender ankle, the farmboy held both her feet securely under each arm. “I’m just gonna keep ticklin’ yeh!”

“Nohoho!” Tina wailed as she felt the older boy peel off her one remaining sock, rendering both delicate feet completely bare.

“Oh ho yes!” The cowboy grinned, crossing his forearms over one another and positioning his fingers for a full ten digit attack.

“NO WAIT! JUST PLEEEIIIIEEHEEE!” Squealing like a banshee the helpless young woman went immediately berserk, tearing the pillows, sheets and blankets as both trapped feet were mercilessly tickled.

Just as she had feared, Tina was bursting at the seams with an unrelenting lust that set her inner thighs ablaze. The more ticklish the spot the more it turned her on, as the naïve eighteen year old had found out to her determent not long before. For every nightmarish second nothing stoked the voluptuous virgin’s fire like having her worst spot stroked and poked. On top of the painfully swollen nipples and layer of hot sweat was further evidence, in the shape of a dark wet patch staining the front of her thin cotton panties.

Loving every second and more than a little wound up himself, Cody could feel the pulsating beneath his boxers getting ever more frequent. By that point the hunky farmboy’s erection had become so hard it was pressing painfully against his belt line, a fact he’d have rectified immediately if tormenting Tina’s soles hadn’t been so captivating. With a ravenous drive the dark haired lad buried all eight wiggling fingertips beneath the howling girl’s ten tiny toes, her strained screams more akin to a wounded animal than the sounds of a human being. She tried pulling away, thick thighs kicking as her arms flailed and beat against the mattress, even the frantic fighting gave the handsome lad a surge of excitement.

Raking all ten fingers down the tickled-mad girl’s soles a few more times, the randy hunk soon found himself sweating and breathing heavier than usual. Lowering Tina’s feet to the mattress the boy’s raging boner could no longer be ignored. Flinging his legs out from under him Cody leaned back, quickly unbuckling his belt and unsnapping the button of his jeans. Behind him Tina wept and drew long deep gasps for air, her face bright red and eyes blurry with tickled tears. Sliding out of his jeans and boxers all at once the muscular man’s large cock glistened with arousal, the trail of hair leading up to his belly button slick with liquid lust.

Spinning around on his knees, Cody turned to see the disheveled blonde, her buxom boobs jiggling with each deep breath. Planting his large hands on the duvet either side of her, the tanned naked farmboy leaned over Tina, her rock hard nipples and damp patch between her sweaty thighs more obvious than ever before. Gripping the red elastic front and center of the panting teen’s panties, the hunky older man began to pull them down. Whimpering nonsensical words, the tortured teen’s slender hand felt weakly around where her underwear should have been, finding only the slick sensitive skin of her soaking wet pussy.

“C-Cody…?” Tina squeaked quietly, sitting up slightly just in time to see the nude Adonis pull her panties over her ankles and toss them aside.

“Tell me this ain’t more fun than the fair!” The shockingly erect man grinned and began crawling on all fours over the now very nude girl beneath him.

“Hhh! Wh…what are you doing?” The sheepish girl squirmed, crossing her legs as she examined the older man’s rippling muscles and enormous hard cock.

“Same thing I’m always doin’…” Cody grinned before lowering his large well toned frame down a top to the creamy skinned girl. “...Ticklin’ you silly!”

“Yeeheehee! Codyyiiieheeehe!” Rolling fitfully the surprised girl couldn’t move beneath the farmboy’s weight as his tongue snaked into the dip behind her collar bone and his sneaky fingers raced playfully up and down her sides.

Trapped beneath him there was no way for Tina to escape his ten curious fingers. Prying at his hands with her own did no good and no amount of wriggling could escape the blonde from the dark haired lad’s slippery tongue. Surrounded by tickles from three separate attacks the feeling of Cody’s huge erection pressing into her thigh couldn’t be ignored, the touch of his cock spiking the buxom girl’s lust almost as much as the terrible tickling. Between them the voluptuous teen milky white breasts squashed against the tall man’s pecks, the hot sweat sliding their flesh together.

Reeling with helpless giggling the rosy cheeked teen continued to struggle, her hips beginning to grind lewdly without her say so. Hiking himself a little higher the big man employed his lips, kissing passionately at Tina’s neck as his long wet tongue continued to spread ticklish licks. Through their shared movement Cody’s throbbing cock slid, his shaft sliding in the crease between the blonde’s thigh and quivering pussy. Feeling the farmboy’s thick erection so near, the squealing teen’s legs spread, primal lust and tickle addled thoughts dismissing any conscious decision making. With far more experience in these matters than the writhing girl beneath him, the hunky lad shifted his hips, sliding his bulbous cockhead along the center of her labia.

“Awheehee!” Tina shuddered as a tingle rushed up her spine, the big man’s lips kissing over her collarbone and down toward her breast.

Moaning between girlish giggles the young woman felt a rush of warmth as Cody’s well practiced mouth engulfed her swollen sensitive nipple. Clawing at the sheets it was almost enough for Tina to ignore the cheeky farmboy’s fingers than continued to frolic up and down her sides. Slapping at his hands and grabbing individual fingers barely slowed him down, wrapping her arms around his back as the buxom blonde felt the hunky lad’s cock press just the tiniest bit between her sopping wet pussy lips. Without a word, his breath hot against her neck, the dark haired boy raised up, looking deep into the nude girl’s wide expectant blue eyes.

“Hhh…hhh…” The nervous teen staggered her breaths, starring up at the handsome boy’s smiling face, her hands gripping tightly at the hard muscles around his spine before whispering. “…don’t tickle me.”

Gritting his teeth the tanned farmboy thrust forward slowly, his giant throbbing cock sliding inside her. Wincing as her hymen tore Tina closed her eyes tight, the pain quickly being trumped by mouth widening pleasure as Cody’s huge cock pressed against her g-spot. Clutching at his shoulders the voluptuous blonde’s back curved as she thrust upward, her bright blue eyes rolling upward. Pulling back the burly boy’s tight buns clenched before driving back down, another slow grind causing both sweaty bodies to moan with lustful delight. Having never felt anything quite like it the nubile girl’s entire body tingled, hot bliss flooding her nerves with every slow push.

Getting faster the two nude teen’s hips waved against each other in fluid motion. Spreading her toes, Tina howled as Cody’s large cock stroked again and again against her ecstasy inducing g-spot. Arching his back the rippling boy swung an arm behind himself, cupping his rough hand behind the blonde’s knee and bending her leg up to his side. The sudden shift in movement caused a loud moan to erupt from deep within the nude girl, her limits of just how much pleasure her young body was capable of escalating at an alarming speed. Whipping his other hand behind himself the chiseled older man repeated his action with the sweat soaked girl’s other leg, looming over her as he bent both her legs up, thrusting back and forth.

“Unh! Unnnh! A-Cody! Unhh!” Tina squeaked the farmboy’s name as he stroked his large hands up the length of her long legs, gripping behind her ankles and pushing upward.

“Ahnn! Aha! Oh gawhannn!” The dark haired lad growled as he pushed the blonde’s legs back, her knees next to her ears as her smooth legs extended back toward the bed head.

“AAAWWUUH!” Her lips open in a giant O shape and eyes shut tight, a look of white hot nirvana disguised as agony crossed the buxom girl’s tear stained face. “UNH! UNGGH!”

“OH GAW-ONNHHHR!” Cody roared, the bottoms of his hands pressing against the heels of the blonde’s upturned bare feet. “I UNG! I-I HAVE TO!”

“UNNH! UHHNN! N-NO!” Looking up to the burly boy’s poised fingers she could seem them wiggling menacingly near her hyperticklish feet as he continued thrusting powerfully inside her. “NOHO! UUNHH! N-NOT LIKE THIEEEHEIII!”

Slapping rapidly at his hands, poor Tina exploded as high pitched screaming laughter burst through her most welcome cries of passion. Unable to move the helpless girl found herself trapped between heaven and hell, the tickling maddening across her creamy soft soles and Cody’s giant cock making her entire body shudder. Wailing squeals mixed with throaty howls as suddenly the tortured teen found her lower stomach teaming with obscene amounts of pleasure.

Five fingertips feathered up and down the bewildered girl’s bare feet, every tiny stroke adding more fuel to the fire in her loins. Distracted by his own raging inferno, the farmboy’s fingers weren’t quite as focused as they had been, not that Tina noticed any difference as it still tickled beyond her comprehension. Feeling herself on the edge, the buxom blonde knew what was coming, a nervous drop in her tummy uncertain if her young frame could handle the inevitable result. Sure she was due to lose her mind at any second, Tina tried her best to prepare herself in such a thrashing, moaning, screaming state, until Cody’s fingers squiggled under her toes and sent the last shreds of control were tickled from her grasp.

“YEEIIIIGGGHAHA! I-AHAHA! I-UGGNHN!” Tina tried to utter the words, to scream a warning, but there was no room between her riotous cackling and full strained moans of pleasure as she felt herself careening down into the abyss of orgasmic fog.

Clawing at anything she could get her hands on, the long haired girl’s blonde locks flew as her head tossed every which way. Muscles tensing a flood of body racking magma erupted from Tina’s quaking pussy, squeezing tight around the large farmboy’s rock solid shaft. Feeling her squeeze and hearing the hoarse cries burst from the younger woman’s lips, Cody felt a particularly powerful throb and knew there was no more holding back. Gripping the wailing blonde’s heels tight, the muscular tanned man slammed back and forth, one scream of pleasure interrupting the one before it.

Between them the chiseled boy’s thick hot cum spilled, powerful bursts pumping deep inside the twisted nude girl. Soaking each other in sweat and liquid lust their muscles tensed, both hollering madly as neither had ever felt such intense pleasure before. For Tina’s part she didn’t even know such an overwhelming sense of sheer unbridled euphoria was possible, her young naked body tingling and straining and steaming hot all at the same incredible mind shattering time. Slowing their thrusts, Cody staggered his movements, the trembling blonde falling limp save for a sudden surprised scream when the hunky lad would drive into her again.

He’d let her legs down slow and steady, pulling out with the same tender care. In a heap of hot messy flesh the muscular farmboy had lowered down beside the voluptuous suburbanite, both sticky and wet and heaving for air. As the sun went down outside the bedroom window, Tina and Cody lay nude against each other, their breath slowing down to a steady norm while the sky blazed a brilliant mix of pink and orange. It was almost completely dark before either of them moved, the still flushed faced blonde sighing exhaustively when the handsome boy pushed himself up from the bed.

“Come on then, get your shirt…” Cody said with a friendly smile as he picked his jeans up off the floor. “…let’s go have some fun.”

The End.​

Woah!

I've always enjoyed Tina's adventures but you really knocked this one out of the park!

Great work bud!

Jim
MTJpub.com

You are the Walter White of tickle fiction. There is no more I can say than that.

BRAVO. ;)

Great story as always. no complaints at all. you did a great job. I do have a question, dose this mark the end of the tales of tina?

Thanks everyone! I'm glad you fine folks enjoyed Tina's latest debacle!

You are the Walter White of tickle fiction. There is no more I can say than that.

BRAVO. ;)

That...might just be the greatest compliment I've ever been given. I am honored.

Great story as always. no complaints at all. you did a great job. I do have a question, dose this mark the end of the tales of tina?

Heck no! :D The title was a little play-on-words as Tina's almost wrapped up her current adventures on the Werner Family Farm, but her days of tickle torment are far from over. Fear not, there are plenty more terribly torturous days for the poor blonde yet to come!

I'm very glad t hear that. The farm was very fun though ^.^ Thanks you fr answering me

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back