• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BELLA BASH 2013!!!!!!!!!!

BellaRisa

4th Level Blue Feather
YAY IT'S BASH TIME!!!

:boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie:

WHO: Bashilicious 'lers and ''lees and various cool kinksters from all over :rainbowbounce:

WHAT: BELLA BASH 2013

WHEN: Friday 11/8-Sunday 11/10

WHERE: Madness and Mayhem in Columbus OH! Casa Bill & Bella on Friday and Sunday, our regular very nearby hotel on Saturday night :dogpile:

WHY: Ain't no party like a TK party 'cause a TK party don't stop! :woot:

HOW: Driving, flying, TARDIS, Direwolf...Bashers get here anyway they can :runningdog:

If you're a Bash-Newbian, WE KNOW HOW TO PARTY. Ask veteran Bashers and check out our past party threads:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?222073-BELLA-BASH-2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthr...T-BELLA-S-2011!!!!!!!

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthr...ight=bash+2010

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth.../www.ticklingforum.com/showthr...arty+bella's

SO WHAT HAPPENS AT THE BASH??

THURSDAY EVENING:

Most folks will join us on Friday; Rogue Bashers arriving on Thursday evening get down with ROLLERSKATING and LASER TAG at our local rink (FUN 18+ hip-hop/R&B nite!) followed by STEAK N SHAKE and pre-party fun at my place :headbang:

FRIDAY:

The weekend 'officially' starts on Friday evening at 7pm for Mr. Bella's now-legendary BBQ and other goodies! Anyone who'd like to bring snack treats and/or beverages is MORE than welcome! Ice-breaker type activities (nothing too corny I promise), good food and good music, and a mini-bonfire in my backyard weather-allowing :hungry:

SATURDAY:

We arrive like Walking-Dead refugees for breakfast at our local favorite place before more socializing and fun at my place followed by

:matrix: BASHBALL 2013!!! :matrix:
Our now-annual Bashball game! (Dodgeball, Bash style). We have a RIDICULOUS amount of fun, one of the highlights of the weekend every year! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

SATURDAY NIGHT:

Dinner at a local awesome place before the Saturday Night ANNUAL COSTUME PARTY. This year's theme (decided by Bashers Monday morning of the last Bash!):

SCI-FI/FANTASY

Are you the Mother of Dragons, the Doctor, a Klingon or from the Shire? Show us whatcha got, prizes will be awarded for costume excellence!

Saturday night features more yummy food and drinks and the infamous BASH COURT: our own *wrong* version of the People's Court complete with lawyers (or whatever Rhino is, you want him on your side :cool2: ) and our own Judge Dreddful, AKA NGO2. Sometime between OMG o'clock and the sun rising there'll be at least one Steak N Shake run, be there or be...hungry :devil:

SUNDAY:

Looking even worse than Saturday morning we'll have breakfast at a place remarkably similar to Saturday before descending on my house for Hazy Mayhem: you'll find Bashers eating, hanging out on my deck, playing awesome games like Cards Against Humanity, napping, watching Louis CK or a movie in my living room...Sunday is whatever we want it to be before:

SUNDAY NIGHT:

Still with us Sunday evening? Join us for dinner at a local place TBA before heading into Columbus for

:imthedj: BASH KARAOKE!!!! :imthedj:

Now a Bash tradition, We have SO MUCH FUN followed by a late bite in the wee hours :happyhop:

MONDAY MORNING: Breakfast, lots of hugs and lots of tears and airport runs before my post-Bash 12-hour crash :faint:

Casa Bella has room for Bashers on Friday and Sunday night, space IS limited but I have sofabeds and queen air mattresses and ample floor space for those with sleeping bags. First come first serve so email me ASAP for space at my little house. Saturday night: there are several very comfy sleep spaces in our connecting party suites: several double beds and queen sofabeds plus floor space, but again it's first come first serve so CONTACT ME. There are also two other very nice hotels not even 30 seconds of walking distance from the party hotel, when you've sent your Bash fee and info I'll send you our location and accommodation info.

Specific times and locations for activities (breakfasts and dinners, Bashball, karaoke, etc) will be sent out with paid party fees, and there will be a big huge copy of our schedule on a bulletin board at my place!

Party Fee: Paypal is all ready to go! Send your $37 ($35 party fee plus $2 for Paypal) to [email protected]

PLEASE EMAIL ME when you've sent your $ so I can send you a confirmation and your info as needed, cannot WAIT to see you all!!!!!!!!!!!

Newbians and those still contemplating: please peruse this past post, it should give you a good idea of the hotel costs and such: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthr...el#post2817102

Now then:

RULES FOR BELLA BASH:

The Bash is a fun, relaxed and silly weekend, safe for all: to keep it that way we have RULES:

1. DON'T BE A FOOL. My home, the hotel, any place we go, and especially your fellow Bashers are to be respected at all times. ASK BEFORE YOU TOUCH. Keep your hands to yourself unless and until you know your touch is welcome; that includes other people and other people's possessions.

2. AVOID THE BRUTE SQUAD. Rule #1 is very much enforced; gossip, drama, or anything else that disrupts the fun will be handled with the quickness. Seriously don't make me get all

on yo' ass :evileye:

3.WE RESPECT SAFEWORDS AT BELLA BASH. Lees: don't be afraid to use one; Lers: safewords that are not respected WILL result in being asked to leave, do NOT test this :Grrr:

4. COME TO BELLA, BRUCE, OR BILL WITH ANY ISSUES/QUESTIONS. Not sure about what's next on the agenda? Woke up from a nap with no idea where everybody went (it happens more than you'd think)? Is someone behaving in a way that you feel isn't good for the Bash? Do not hesitate to come to us, we're here to help!

5. GETCHA BOOGIE ON!

Last edited:
I shall be there of course. :) My fifth Bash. Wow, and I still feel like a newbie too...

I think this will be about my 5th bash as well! as far as I can see I am all clear!

So, can I come? I mean, today is my birthday so I get my wish... don't I? :)

It's so great to see this become such a great community event! I love the fun without all the drama. Except the one event calling for drama. Yeah, that. :)

Enjoy, folks! It's an awesome time!

Can't wait! See you all there! :D
Ok, this will be something. Wait until the littlest members of The Shire get a load of an incredibly huge Viking!!:omg:

It's so great to see this become such a great community event! I love the fun without all the drama. Except the one event calling for drama. Yeah, that. :)

Enjoy, folks! It's an awesome time!

I hope you and that most wonderful wife:smilelove will be there. So...I better dust off the old paypal.

I hope you and that most wonderful wife:smilelove will be there. So...I better dust off the old paypal.

Yer the best, brother. We'll be out next year. Schedules and capital and such will be resolved by then, and time will be available for us. :) Miss you folks!

:woot:Room reserved but they guy I talked to said the group name wasn't in the computer yet, but the rate can be adjusted for the group at any time. Also got the same room as last time to help muffle noise.....if possible. :zombies: :xena: :nopity: :boogie:

:woot:Room reserved but they guy I talked to said the group name wasn't in the computer yet, but the rate can be adjusted for the group at any time. Also got the same room as last time to help muffle noise.....if possible. :zombies: :xena: :nopity: :boogie:

I just emailed the updated contract/rider back this afternoon and my contact was out for the afternoon. All should be in the system by tomorrow. Maybe follow up with a call tomorrow or I can make sure you are squared away next time I touch base with her.

THIS is what I'm talking about! Sounds like a blast... You guys are awesome for doing this!

I wish I could go... But maybe next time. Unless some money falls into my lap or someone would like to sponsor me and my travel expenses. :)

Enjoy, tickle fans!

Do go next time. It's one of the best gatherings that's yet to exist, sister. :)

Just reserved our room tonight. This will be my wife's first tickle gathering, and the first in a long time for me. Really looking forward to seeing some old friends and making some new ones as well.

I am SO ready for this event. Like now. RIGHT NOW!
It's so freakin' close! I can't wait to see everyone!!!!!! I freaking miss you guys!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :excited:

Should be organizing that whole party fee and hotel nonsense this week or next. Hell yes.

I will be there for my third bash! The bash is where it all started for me! See you all soon :)

Of all the gatherings that occur ive heard the most good things from this one. I think I may have to take off work for this debacle. Just go easy on me im a rookie. Ill read up on all the informative posts as well.

is it any big event going to happen here as by seeing the title all i guess is this is really about a main ceremony going to hit the floors

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back