PDA

View Full Version : NO more Ryan...PLEASE!

St. Louie
01-21-2003, 10:00 PM
I can't take it anymore! Is anyone else as annoyed by that giant picture of Ryan sticking her tongue out...8 MILLION TIMES!!! Please, do us all a favor and tone that down! I cant stand to look at t he screen anymore.....PLEASE help! Take it down!!!

Myriads
01-21-2003, 11:46 PM
I have passed your comments on to Jeff.

Myriads

talons
01-28-2003, 09:44 PM
I guess he doesn't care what we think?

Krokus
01-31-2003, 07:11 AM
Hey, it's his damn site. It's in his hands.

talons
02-02-2003, 01:45 AM
I bet if we stopped buying his videos and joining his stupid site he would care.

TheRhythmDoctor
03-03-2003, 12:10 PM
Personally, I feel that that god-awful laughing sound effect is WAY more annoying than the actual tongue picture itself.

Jeff, come on man...do us all a favor and get rid of the ad as soon as possible.

Thanks.

f/f
04-15-2003, 06:13 AM
its gone now but think about it. jeff advertises makes money. half of that goes so all u can make fun of his ad. in other words he pays for the tmf. so deal with bad ads.

BigJim
04-27-2003, 02:04 PM
I think Jeff would have toned down his advertising months ago, but as it's something the "Troll" mentioned as well, something keeps him from doing it. I guess he didn't want to easilly cave in to something the troll asked for, even if 99% of the rest of the membership wanted it too.

Myriads
04-27-2003, 11:01 PM
folks the Ryan add is gone. The new one is silent based on your feedback. It loads pretty fast also.

Myriads

BigJim
04-29-2003, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by Myriads
folks the Ryan add is gone. The new one is silent based on your feedback. It loads pretty fast also.

Myriads

Sorry Myr.
I got my facts wrong anyway. The ad I was thinking of must have been the much one with the BONG!!!, rather than the Ryan Conner one. I know that because Speedo was waffling about it to me in the chat room about how he'd been bugging Jeff. I only ever spoke to him in the old chatroom with no password protection and the Ryan one was only up recently, so it could'nt have been the one he mentioned.