• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lucky!

jrocsal

Now this will be the first in a series of tickle stories i wish to share with a very special ticklish girl from my job, we shall call her Lucky.
she's 21 about 5'7 with cute, soft, and very ticklish size 7 feet.

Now i have had many tickle happening in my life throughout school and work. im always playfully squeezing girls on theire sides or poking thier ribs and underarms for fun. but my i pride myself on getting feet, which is very rare given shoes are mostly present. but when it happens, i make it worth it.

now to the story

It was closing time at the restaurant, i was finishing up the last of the dishes and then Lucky comes to the back. now Lucky is the type of girl who wouldn't be into being tickled but never tried to stop you from tickling her either. when ever i had her in my hands i made her laugh and fall down to the floor every time. now at the time ive never seen her feet(but always imagined). but on this day she was wearing shorts which exposed her shoes and her low cut socks. i couldn't keep my eyes away from for feet especially since 1 sock was sliding down her foot due to her walking all day. and since her shoes were a bit big, when ever that heel would pop out her shoe, i would get the urge to just grab it and make it wiggle all night. so my opportunity came. she back to the dish area to use the sprayer to clean the rice out the bottom of her shoes. she takes the first one off and begins cleaning. at this point im in awe of her smelly socked foot. with her foot in the air and her sole facing me i decided to bend over and run just a single finger up her foot

"awwwwwwww im really ticklish there"
she says

i just reply oh, im just testing you

the then puts her shoe back on and starts on the 2nd one.
my mouth starts watering as i gaze upon a half naked foot, i decided to become more bold. so i tell her to prepare herself. i grab her ankle and pull the rest of the sock off and go to town.

i scribble my fingers all over her soles, no spot was missed.

as i did this i listened carefully to her laugh to find out where it tickled more. the answer, under the toes. but her arch, heel, top of her foot and ball of her foot were all just as ticklish, but once i attacked her toes she almost fell over.

afterwards i put her sock back on and she says something that i'll never forget

"man!, youre good at that"

Lucky would later go on to be a significant interest of mine and would later know of my foot fetish (although im pretty open about my foot fetish)

be ready for more stories from her and other women

thanks for reading

damn nice tale...
but it seems to me that you're the one that was lucky.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back