• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lucky pt 2

jrocsal

now there are many time where i have given Lucky foot massages and have slipped in tickles. being open about my foot fetish women tend to let me give them foot rubs, (lots with her) i just slip in tickles for fun

now this time Lucky and i head to the pool
after swimming she decides to lay out by the side of the pool

i go after her feet once again

tickling them all over, she losses it in that beach chair

thats when i come with the idea of a challenge.
i choose a spot on her foot and see how long she can keep still.

now she the type of girl who like to walk barefoot so her heels are kind of rough

so as i decided to tickle her heels she just sit there like she cant feel it, feeling defeated i immediately go to the side of her feet and her knees start to bounce, i knew i had her but not yet. so i decide to switch up my pacing. going slow and speeding up. she finally pulls away. next was her arch......she didnt last a second. so i start on the ball of her foot, using my index and thumb i make a pinching like motion on her feet that drives her crazy. she starts to bite her towel and grab the chair, like a true solider she taker it but eventually gives in. but we both know whats next. those poor sensitive toes. already given up i put her feet in a head lock and dig my fingers all in between her toes. just as expected she buckles and wails around. i dont stop until people start noticing and we begin to make a scene.

out of all the time ive tickled her, this was the best.

After reading your stories about a cute girl giving you access to her pretty little ticklish feet, I think YOU ought to be named Lucky

now there are many time where i have given Lucky foot massages and have slipped in tickles. being open about my foot fetish women tend to let me give them foot rubs, (lots with her) i just slip in tickles for fun

now this time Lucky and i head to the pool
after swimming she decides to lay out by the side of the pool

i go after her feet once again

tickling them all over, she losses it in that beach chair

thats when i come with the idea of a challenge.
i choose a spot on her foot and see how long she can keep still.

now she the type of girl who like to walk barefoot so her heels are kind of rough

so as i decided to tickle her heels she just sit there like she cant feel it, feeling defeated i immediately go to the side of her feet and her knees start to bounce, i knew i had her but not yet. so i decide to switch up my pacing. going slow and speeding up. she finally pulls away. next was her arch......she didnt last a second. so i start on the ball of her foot, using my index and thumb i make a pinching like motion on her feet that drives her crazy. she starts to bite her towel and grab the chair, like a true solider she taker it but eventually gives in. but we both know whats next. those poor sensitive toes. already given up i put her feet in a head lock and dig my fingers all in between her toes. just as expected she buckles and wails around. i dont stop until people start noticing and we begin to make a scene.

out of all the time ive tickled her, this was the best.

Could you describe her?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back