• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Renfaire fun and a new job

Amanda Cortez

2nd Level Orange Feather
Well, I don't know how exactly I shall begin here. Maybe a few of you have heard about my adventures and also that I'm a real brat who did a lot of crap in her life and still does. But I must also say that I'm not only the mean and tough chick who likes weed, alcohol and extreme sports. Deep insides I'm a really sweet and nice person who loves her friends and who loves to laugh.
Yeah, if you see me with my black hair, all my tattoos and my bad girl outfit, you would never think that I can be nice, but all my friends know that and they love me. They huddle me and tickle me and they do everything to make me laugh and help me to be happy.

But now enough of this stuff. I had spent the day with riding my longboard (a kinda skateboard) and as I came home I was in a really good mood. My love agony and a few of my friends were already waiting in my trailer home and as I saw them I crowd. What could be better than a nice evening with my friends and the person whom I love. We had a few drinks and were chatting half of the night, as they told me that there is a renfaire festival near our city and that we could all go there. They have nice food, good beer and seeing all the guys in their costumes will be so much fun.
Ok, here I must say that I'm a huge fan of these renfaire festivals and that I visit them all the time when they are near my home. So this will be a great chance to have some fun.

The next day I woke up pretty early in the morning. It was the day when the renfaire festival should take place and I was really excited. After having breakfast with Toni I really couldn't hold back any longer and bugged her that we should go now. Then we got ready. I was looking for some nice clothes that could fit to a renfaire and eventually I found a long brown dress. I put it on and now I looked a bit like one of these maids at a medieval market. To make it even better, I took a basket and filled it with flowers. I could sell them there. Now there was only the problem with the shoes. After a while I found some leather flip-flops and put them on. Ok, this should work. Pretty happy with my outfit I turned to Toni and now we left the trailer and climbed into my truck. I lit a cigarette and started the engine and then we drove to this renfaire.

After a short ride we arrived there and walked around. As I said, I love these medieval festivals and I got a few drinks. I talked to different people and I also sold some of my flowers. The people were so friendly and many of them told me that I was such a cute little maid. I smiled and it made me really happy. It was really such a wonderful day and I enjoyed it so much to be here. We walked around, watched the shows and we had so much fun here. Then we came to a bigger place and there was a pillory and also a set of stocks. You can imagine that I got really excited. The thought of getting locked up in such a device in public always made me shiver, but I was also fascinated by this thought.

So I watched the whole scene for a while, but nothing much happened. I also saw a few guys who were dressed like soldiers, but they also only stood there and drank a beer. After a few minutes I thought of leaving and getting something to eat, but I couldn't see Toni anywhere. Damn, I wasn't sure what to do. Ok, I could call her, but as I looked at my cell phone I saw that it didn't work here. I thought of looking around everywhere, but then I decided just to wait here. I was pretty sure that she will come back soon. So I bought something to eat and started to talk to some people again as I heard a female voice yell. "Get her ...she has stolen my money, get this damn thief."

At first I wasn't interested, but in some way this voice was very familiar to me. So I looked up and saw that it was Toni and that she pointed directly at me. I was a bit shocked and thought what kinda game this is, but then I wanted to ignore this silly and childish stuff. But tony yelled again and now I saw two of the soldiers coming over to me. I wasn't really worried and so I didn't run or do anything. So the soldiers came over to me and I was ready to explain them that all this was a stupid joke, made by my girlfriend, but they didn't let me talk. They grabbed me by my arms and before I could do anything, they dragged me over to the stocks and the pillory. Now everybody was looking at me and I blushed completely. Damn, this was really so humiliating. A bit in panic I look around and then I also see Toni standing there in the crowd. She winks at me and has a friendly smile in her face. Damn, so it was her plan to bring me a bit in trouble, but I'll get her back when we are back at home.

But I didn't had much time to think about my revenge. A third soldier came over to us and opened the stocks. In the meantime the two others had tied my hands behind my back a d I still tried to squirm away, but they were too strong for me. They poll me to the stocks and press me down so that I have to sit on that wooden bench. One of the soldiers holds me by my shoulders while the other two take my ankles and lock them up in the stocks.
Then one of the soldiers asks me whether I'm a thief and where the money is that I have stolen from Toni. I look at him and answer that I haven't stolen anything and that they shall let me go, but they didn't listen to me. Instead of untying me, they remove my sandals, toe my big toes to a ring on top of the stocks and now my feet are all helpless.
What the hell do they have in mind? Now all the people are looking at me and I see them laughing as I wiggle the toes which aren't bound. It seems that they really like what they see and I even can understand them. I look so cute and innocent in this outfit as a farm girl and I also have really pretty little feet. Wherever I look I see friendly faces and so I'm not very worried. All this here is a funny little game and nothing bad will happen. And I always wanted to know how it feels to be locked up in the stocks in public. Well, now I know it, it feels great.
As I look around I see that some of the guys look at my pretty feet and also a few of the girls do so. So I wiggle my toes again and smile a bit. If they like this view, then they can have it. But then two of the soldiers walk around the stocks, so that they stand on the right and on the left side of my feet. As I look at them I see that each of them has a long stiff feather in his hand. Now my eyes widen in fear. Damn, they won't tickle me here in front of all these people. But they did. One of them told me that I will talk soon and then they began to circle the feathers over my helpless soles and I started to giggle in such a cute way. It tickled and I curled and wiggled my toes, but I must say that I loved it. The people who were watching the show laughed too and I heard them cheer at the soldiers. "Tickle her feet, make her confess." I also heard a guy say that I'm really looking so cute when I laugh. And laughing I did.
They tickled me a bit longer and everybody had his fun, but then it became worse. Two more soldiers joined and now I had four people at my feet. The soldiers with the feathers began to tickle under and in between my toes and now I got hysterical, and the two others were scribbling their fingers over my exposed soles. They scratched my arches, my heels and the balls of my feet and immediately I laughed on top of my lounges.
After a few minutes of hard tickling they asked me whether I want to talk now and now I really was ready to confess. I confessed that I'm a thief and that I would give back Toni all the money. I also said how sorry I am.
So such shows last only for a few minutes and so the soldiers told me that I was such a cute little thief. The crowd applauded and I felt really good. I thought that they would untie me, but that didn't happen. Instead one of the soldiers asked whether I should get punished and I heard the crowd yell "Tickle her, tickle her feet."
So the two soldiers started again and immediately I laughed again. The feathers were running all over my soles and this time it was worse, because they were using the stiff ends of them. It tickled like hell and I laughed so bad. After a few more minutes they stopped it again and then I couldn't believe what I heard. They said that I had to stay here in the stocks for the next two hours and that everybody was allowed to tickle my feet. Then they wished us all fun and stepped to the side.
At first I had hoped that nothing would happen, but really soon two guys began to tickle me with the feathers. But it became worse, two women joined the fun and they raked their nails all over my soft soles so that I really was in ticklish agony. I laughed and screamed and it tickled like hell, but I must admit that I really loved it. I love it to get my feet touched and I love it even more to get them tickled, even if it's really hard to stand. So I giggled, laughed and creamed and I even begged for mercy, but the people had too much fun to see me suffer. So they showed no mercy and continued to drive me insane.
It seems that really almost everybody wanted to have his fun with my cute little feet and tickle them, and so I got it for the whole two hours nonstop. I laughed so hard and at the end my sides and my tummy hurt, I was sweaty and my hair was a mess. I had tears in my eyes and my face was red from all this hard laughing and as they stopped it took me really a while to stop giggling. Then they untie me and help me up. They thank me for that great show and the crowd applauds at me and cheers at me. Then one of the soldiers asked me whether I had my fun too and with a happy smile in my face I nodded. I told him that it was awesome and that I will come back soon. We all laughed.
In the meantime Toni took me by my hand and then we continued to walk over the faire. Now many of the people knew me and some asked me how I was able to stand this torture and I talked to them. I told them that I loved it and also that I would do it again.

Then it became evening and now it was time to drive back home. I was a bit tired, but it has been such a wonderful day and I was also turned on cause of my ordeal earlier that day. Now I only wanted to be alone with Toni and make love with her.
But just before we arrived at our car, one of the soldiers who had arrested and punished me came over to us and stopped us. I was a bit surprised and looked at him. Then he explained me what he wanted. He said that they had also a museum here that looks like an old castle. They had a dungeon there and also a torture chamber. He had noticed that I really enjoyed it to be the victim in the stocks, so I might like it to be a part of their daily show. I was pretty curious and asked him what I would have to do.
Now that guy smiled. He said that I won't have to do much. I just had to help to guide the tourists through the dungeon and the torture chambers. There the different instruments would be explained and they would show them on me. But I wouldn't have to worry, nobody would hurt me. I only have to wear such a penitential robe and have to look sexy and cute while they demonstrate all the torture instruments on me. And I had to scream and whine a bit. Such a show will last about 2 hours, one hour for showing everything and the last hour I should sit in the stocks and the people could look around alone and they could also tickle my feet if they want.
They were looking for a new actress and as he had seen how much I loved it to get punished in the stocks he immediately thought of me. And he also said that I was such a cute little victim. So if I would like to have this job I could start tomorrow. There will be three shows a day, beginning at 12 pm and after each show I would have 30 minutes break. I would have to work three days the week and they would pay really good.
About this offer I really didn't had to think much. I would have time to go surfing all day and only to work on three days. And I would get money for showing my feet in the stocks and for getting to pickled, a thing I really love so much. So I agreed and told him that I will be here the next day and the we could begin. As we drove back home I was so excited and happy and as we entered my trailer I gabbed Toni and dragged her to the bedroom, where we made love for the rest of the night.

The next morning, it was Friday morning, we woke up pretty early. After a nice long breakfast I went surfing and then I had to get ready for my new job. I took a shower and then I got dressed. It wasn't very far to that museum and so I decided to take my Harley. So I put on a tattered jeans, a tank top, my biker boots and a black leather jacket. I kissed Toni and then I left the trailer. After I started my Harley I drove to the museum and entered. The gut who played the soldier yesterday was already waiting for me. He hugged me and then he showed me everything, the whole museum and also the torture chamber. Then he explained me how all these horrible instruments work and what I would have to do. We would lead the tourists through the dungeon and I will be the poor victim when he demonstrates the torture instrument. All I had to do was to scream and beg for mercy, that's all.
Well, that really wasn't very difficult and so I was ready to start. He gave me that penitential robe and I changed my clothes. It looked really old, but it was quite comfortable. Shoes I didn't had to wear, but it was warm here and so it was ok. Then I followed him into the dungeon and the first group of people was already waiting for us. I was a bit excited, but as he had told me before, it was all really relaxed. We went through the dungeons and he showed them the cells for the prisoners. The room of the soldiers, the weapon chamber and all this stuff. Eventually we arrived at the torture chamber. Now he introduced me to the people and told them that I will be the poor victim today.

At first he took me by my arm and lead me to a really devilish device. It was a block where I had to put my hands on then my fingers came under a metal bar and he turned the screws so that my fingers got squeezed. He was really carefully, but I began to scream and beg for mercy. I even managed it to cry and the crowd was shocked. As I got released and wasn't injured everybody was so happy and eased.

Next they had a board with long nails on it and he tied my hands behind my back. Then I had to step on the board with my bare feet and stand there for a while. Damn, this thing really hurt and I was sure that I couldn't stand it very long, but it was only a very short time. Then I had to show the marks on my soles to the crowd. Everybody shivered.
Next came the rack and I got stretched a bit. I was stretched out tight, but that soldier took care not to hurt me, but I screamed so much and begged for mercy, so that really everybody thought that they would torture me to death. Some people got really pale as they saw this. Then they put me in an iron maiden, demonstrated a few bondage positions and suspended me by my arms. I must have been really convincing, at least everybody felt sorry for me and some people even hugged me as I got released.
All in all it was really so much fun and everybody enjoyed the show, especially me. After some more explanations we eventually came to the stocks. I had to sit down on the wooden bench, my hands got tied above my head and my bare feet were locked up in the holes of the stocks. Then he explained that this device was perfect for torturing the feet of the victim. A good method was it to roast the feet of the victim. So he placed a basin with glowing coals under my feet. It was pretty far away, so that my feet only got a bit warm, but I could imagine how much this must hurt when the coals come closer to my soles. I screamed and managed it to cry again and now even the visitors felt sorry for me.
The coals were removed and I still sat there and everybody applauded for my cool performance. Then the soldier told them that another good method of torture would be to tickle the feet of the victim till they confess. To demonstrate this he began to scribble his fingers over my soles. Immediately I started to laugh. The whole session here was a show, but now it really tickled and my laughing was no fake. I think I got tickled for about five minutes and I begged for mercy again. I laughed and screamed and the crowd laughed too. Almost everybody enjoys it to see a cute girl laugh and so did these people here too. After the five minutes I screamed out that I confess. The soldier stopped to tickle me and looked at the crowd. Then he told them that they could look around here alone and that I will stay in the stocks for this time. So if anybody wants to tickle me, then they could do it. But it's only allowed to touch the parts that stick out of the stocks, that means my feet up to my ankles.

And then the real fun began. As I said before, the people really liked me and my outfit and they all wanted to see me laugh and hear my cute giggling. I knew what was coming and I wiggled my cute little toes temptingly. At first a guy and his wife came closer. The woman said that she couldn't stand it, but that didn't stop her from running her nails over my soles. Really soon her husband joined the fun and they really tickled the hell out of me. During this torture session I really didn't had to fake anything. My pretty feet are so damn ticklish and I really laughed myself almost to death. Really fast they found out that the balls of my feet and my toes were my worst spots and so these parts of my body got it in the worst way. Everybody was fascinated and as the next couple approached me, the woman who had tickled me, told them that I have such a wonderful soft and silky skin, so that it's really a joy to touch me there.
Now that elderly couple started to tickle me. They could have been my parents and it seemed that they really liked me, but that didn't mean that they took it easy on me. They tickled me really hard and then their two teenage daughters helped them too. The parents digged their fingers into my soles, while the two girls began to tickle my cute little toes with two long stiff feathers. They tickled every inch of my poor soles and as the girls ran the feathers under and in between my cute toes I really became hysterical.

Eventually the hour was over and the I got released from my bonds. The people applauded and cheered at me. Some of them hugged and huddled me, others told me that I was a real trooper and some said that I'm so damn cute when I laugh and giggle and that I have wonderful pretty feet. I felt so damn good and I was also proud that I could made all these people happy. Then the visitors left and I had my break.
Me and the soldier went to the cafeteria and had a coffee and a snack. He asked me whether I liked my new job and with a happy smile in my face I nodded. I told him that I loved it and that I couldn't wait for the next show. A smoked a cigarette and had another coffee and then the break was over and we we t back to the dungeon, so that the next show could start.

After the third show work was finished and I got dressed again to drive home. The guy who played the soldier told me that I was really such a great little victim and that it has been such a good idea to hire me. Then he hugged me and told me that we will continue tomorrow. I was so happy and still in such a good mood I drove home where toni was already waiting for me for the next round of making love. Damn, I really loved my life.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back