• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My poor Pussy

Amanda Cortez

2nd Level Orange Feather
It was a Saturday evening and this day I didn't had to work. So I was hanging around at home and thinking about what to do, but I had no real good idea, as Toni, my girlfriend, entered the room and sat down besides me. She saw that I was a bit bored and thought about a way to cheer me up a bit. She poked my sides and I giggled a bit, but I wasn't very motivated, so she left me alone. I switched on the TV and rolled a joint and lit it. Now I inhaled deeply and slowly I became a bit high. It was pretty relaxed, but then Toni came back and pulled me up. She took away the joint and told me that she just had a wonderful idea and now I became curious. I asked her what it is, but she didn't tell me and said that it was a big surprise for me. It will be an experience that I'll never forget in my life.
There I must say that Toni has worked as a hooker before I met her in jail. So she knows many people from the scene and also the owners of a few clubs and S&M studios. But she still didn't tell me where she wanted to bring me. She only told me to dress in a really sexy way and to take care that my feet look nice too. Well, that really shouldn't be a bigger problem for me. So I put on a really short cute black dress, some sexy panties and this time I chose some high heeled stripper sandals. A bra I didn't really need because of my small breasts, so I left it away. It seems that I looked really sexy and hot, at least Toni told me so, and then we left our trailer.
Normally I prefer it to ride with my Harley, but not in this outfit. So we took my old truck and Toni was driving. After about an hour we arrived at a nightclub and Toni stopped the car. We climbed out of it and I was really curious now. Ok, I've been in many nightclubs, but this here must be something very special. Otherwise Toni wouldn't have taken me here. Now we came to the entrance, but the door was locked. We rang the door bell and a really tall guy opened the door. Toni talked to him and said something about a special guest and so he let us in. I still had no clue what was going on here, but I should learn soon.

We came into a big room and there were many people, chatting and having drinks. They also had a small stage there, but it was empty at the moment. So we sat down at the bar and ordered a drink too. It didn't take much time and a tall and pretty woman, dressed completely in black leather, came over to us. She hugged Toni and kissed her on the cheek. It seemed that these two already knew each other. Then she gave me a hug too and sat down besides us. She asked us whether we two were enjoying it here and we nodded.
In the meantime a pretty blond girl made a pole dance at the stage and I was looking over to her. She was really good and it was a joy to watch her. Then the lady with the black leather outfit looked at me and began to check me out. With a smile in her face she told me that I would be the special guest here tonight and that it'll be a really intense experience for me. Curious as I am I asked her what she had in mind and then she began to talk a bit.
She told me that her name was Lady Victoria and that this here was her club. Normally this was a S&M studio and she had lots of different torture rooms her. The people paid for getting one of the girls as a slave or for getting punished themselves. Wow, that really sounded interesting. Then she told me that they also did some parties once a month and that there will be a special show for the guests. All these parties have a special theme and the theme of this night should be tickle torture.
Now it became really interesting and I smiled at her. This was exactly what I like and so I asked her what I had to do here. She smirked and said that I'll be the special guest here, that means the victim for this night. She will demonstrate a few techniques and then the guest were allowed to join the fun too.
Ok, this wasn't my first tickle party, but she told me that this would also be very sexual. Toni had told her about me and my love for getting tickled and so they arranged this little party. Looking at all these people here it seems that there were really many people who love to see a tough and pretty girl get tickled silly. Well, this really seems to become fun and I was really excited. Getting tickled by all these people here would be a completely new experience and I really was looking forward to it. Then Victoria told me that this session would be taped on video and that I would get fifty percent of the money it brings. Yes, that was really awesome and I was really glad to get paid for having my fun.
There was only one thing that was completely new to me and that was that it was also allowed to touch my privates. Victoria said that I wouldn't get fucked, but that I will probably climax. I Avnet done such a thing in public and so I was a bit nervous, but I was still so curious and so I agreed. And in some way I felt safe because she was a friend of Toni and I had Toni at my side. So nothing bad would happen to me.

But little did I know. Ok, I didn't get raped and I also didn't get hurt, but it should be the most intense experience I ever got. But at the end I should say that I really enjoyed it. Then Toni explained that I would get stripped completely and then tied to a special device. Then they would tickle me for the rest of the night without mercy. But that's not all, she also told me that I wouldn't get a safe word. Now she asked me whether that was ok for me and without hesitating I nodded.
I'm pretty small and petite, but I also can be really tough and so I thought that this wouldn't be a problem for me. Ok, I'm deathly ticklish, but I'm a trooper and so I will survive it.

And then it began. Victoria asked me whether I'm ready for the challenge and I told her I was. Then she led me to the stage and Toni and the girl who did the pole dance followed us. It became quiet in the room and Victoria introduced me. She told them that I'm a really tough chick from LA and that I'm here to get tickled to death. Everybody who manages it to make me submit or to make me beg for mercy will get a free drink. And if anybody manages it to make me climax with tickling he or she will get a bottle of champagne.
Everybody cheered and applauded and I became pale for a moment. So this is it what they had in mind. Anyway, I was a bit worried, but I also knew that I would have so much fun tonight.
Then the song "Stripped" by Rammstein was played and I stripped for the crowd. They all cheered at me as they saw my timed naked body. I turned around and posed for them and now they a,so could see the huge dragon tattoo on my back. It looks really sexy and together with my heavily tattooed arms it makes me look pretty much like a tough bad girl. Ok, a cute tough little girl, because I'm so tiny and I have a fave like an angel.

Then they brought in a really strange device. It looked like an X-frame, but it wasn't made for lying on it. I had to sit on it. So I sat down there and the blond girl and Toni tied my arms at the upper part of the device. They were held by straps at the elbows and the wrists and so they were stretched out to the side and a bit upwards, so that I really couldn't move them. Then they spread my legs wide apart and strapped them on the lower part of the X-frame. They got held with a strap over my knees and one over my ankles.
Damn, this position was really strange. I felt helpless as never before and my exposed pussy and my bare feet looked directly into the direction of the crowd. I'm not shy, but this was still a nit weird. But thanks god I had shaved my pussy this morning and I also had gotten a pedicure, so that my feet looked really soft and sexy too.

The guests of the party looked at me and it was clearly visible that they were aroused to see me in this position. Now Victoria came closer to me and whispered into my ear that she hoped that I will be strong, because she didn't want to pay too many drinks. In the meantime the blond girl brought in some tools and placed them on a table besides me. It were different brushes, some feathers, baby oil, massage gloves with rubber pins and a few vibrating eggs and tape. Oh shit, did they really wanna use all this stuff on me?
Then Victoria took the micro again and said that there will also be a very special challenge. If someone would make me pee, then he or she will get free drinks for the whole night. I almost fainted. Getting tickled till I peed myself in public was to humiliating. I would do my best so that this won't happen, but it should happen later this night.

And then Victoria gave them a sign and the party began. Toni and the blond girl each took a long feather and began to run it over my sides and my armpits and immediately I began to giggle. It was a light and sensual tickling and I must say that I really enjoyed it. Then they ran the feathers over my tummy, my legs and my belly button and I giggled in such a cute way. This was so arousing and my cute little nipples became stiff and all pink. As they saw this they began to tickle them too and also the sides of my perky little breasts. Now I really screamed and laughed, but everybody could see that I was really enjoying myself and that it turned me on.
After a few minutes of exploring all my ticklish spots at my upper body they continued with my legs. Go god, this felt so good. The feathers sliding gently over my soft and sensitive skin drove me really insane in such a wonderful way. I giggled, shrieked and moaned and I had so much fun. I was pretty busy with laughing and purring, but I could still see that all the guests of the party really loved this show. Some of them would have loved it to join the fun, but till now only Toni and the blond girl tickled me. I heard some people saying that they should tickle me harder, but at the moment it was only this light and sensual tickling. The brutal part should come later.
Now they reached my feet and ran the feathers around my ankles. Damn, I never knew that this would tickle so much and I wiggled my feet, but that didn't stop them. They explored the soft silky skin of the tops of my feet and then they started with my soles. Beginning with my heels and slowly running the feathers over my arches, the balls of my feet up to my cute little toes and I was in tickle heaven. I loved this treatment so much and I felt my pussy become wet. Then they circled the feathers all over my soft soles and I giggles in such a cute way. It was so arousing and the tingling between my legs increased more and more. After a few minutes they grabbed my toes and began to spread them and then the feathers were between them. Now I really laughed hard, but I also knew that they will make me cum soon if they would continue this wonderful torture.
And then lady Victoria joined. While the blond girl and Toni each tickled one of my tiny feet, Victoria took a long feather and began to run it over my already swollen pussy lips. Immediately I began to scream and laugh hysterically. If they would have rubbed me there then I would have exploded immediately, but this light touch there tickled like hell and I screamed like a madwoman, but I didn't beg them to stop. No, they won't break me. But it shouldn't be over. The feather ran slowly over my soft and sensitive pussy lips and slowly I was almost delirious. I laughed and laughed and now I really wished that they would let me cum, but they didn't.
Toni and the blond girl now stopped tickling my toes and put the feathers away while Victoria still tickletortured my poor pussy. But instead of using the feathers again, they both knelt down by my feet and began to lick my soles. Wow, this was really a shock and I laughed even harder, especially as the started to bite and nibble my soles. This drove me really crazy. I curled my cute toes, but that made it even easier for them. They traced the wrinkles of my soles with their tongues and then they found my worst spot. They nibbled at the balls of my feet and I was laughing so hard that I had tears in my eyes. Together with the feather at my pussy it was more than I could Stan and I begged for mercy the first time.
They high fived, but they didn't stop it. Now they were sucking my cute toes and their tongues run all around them while their fingers scribbled all over my soles. This went on for a really long time and I was hysterically, but then Victoria spread my pussy lips with two fingers and started to tickle my swollen clit. I almost died, but then it became to much. I began to buck and my whole body shivered. I felt my pussy tighten and while I still laughed myself almost to death I exploded in a huge orgasm.

And now the real torture should begin. They gave me a small break and even though I knew that it was a big mistake, I drank a lot of water as they gave it to me and then the visitors were allowed to join the fun and to tickle me. Most of them were already pretty aroused as they saw me laughing ad squirming in my bonds and they all couldn't wait to lay their hands on me. Two guys began to tickle my arms and my armpits with the feathers and I giggled again. Another one was kneeling my ribs and my hip bones and two girls were squeezing my knees and my inner tighs. But the worst happened to my poor feet and my pussy. Everybody had seen that these were my most ticklish spots and so they got all their attention. I had four people at my feet and one guy who tickled my pussy with the feather again. It was pure torture.
And the worst thing was that they were trying out all the tools. The forty fingers all over my soles were already torture, but now they rubbed baby oil all over them and while two girls ran their fingers under and in between my toes, two guys started to brush my poor soles. I laughed and screamed so much and I thought that I had to die. After a really long time my poor soles were really pink from this brutal brushing and my pussy hurt so bad from all this tickling. I really needed to cum, but they didn't let me. But then the next group attacked me and this times my soles got it with the massage gloves. All these rubber pins slid over my soles and as they tickled the balls of my feet with them I really lost control. I began to buck and scream again and as the tickling of my pussy became harder I almost died. Instead of this guy with a feather now one of the girls tickled me there with her fingers and this was even worse.mi laughed like never before, but she made me cum again.
This went on for hours and I was a laughing and screaming mess. I was all sweaty, my hair was a mess and tears were running down my cheeks. My face was red ad everywhere on my petite body I had the pink marks from all this brutal tickling. But the worst got my poor feet. Damn, they were so damn cute and sexy that really everybody wanted to touch and tickle them and so they got tickled as much as it was possible and this nonstop. My poor soles were bright red from this brutal treatment and slowly I thought that they would tickle me to death.
I don't know how long they already tortured me, but it must have been hours. The groups who tickled me had changes a few times and during my ordeal I saw some couples disappears in one of the other rooms to make love. But they all came back and joined the fun again. And fun it was. I had a couple more orgasms and slowly it really became to much. My pussy was sore from all this tickling and climaxing and I was ready to cry. But the worst thing was that I had to pee. Shit, I shouldn't have drank all this water. Mow one of the guys began to poke my tummy and to tickle my hip bones. Then he kneeled the area right above my pussy and this made the wish to be even worse. I tried to hold back, but I couldn't and then I peed myself.
Everybody laughed and that girl that made me wet myself got her free drinks, but that didn't mean that it stopped. Really soon another person joined at this position and the tickling continued. I didn't had to pee again, but they brought me to orgasm again and again. It was really more than I could stand and I was completely hysterically and desperate.

After hours of tickle torture they released me and untied me. I was to weak to stand up and I almost fell down from this device , but Toni and the blond girl catches me. I was breathing heavily and it took me a long time to recover. I felt so damn weak. Now everybody was cheering at me and applauding. It was we some and I was so happy that I survived this ordeal. Now they helped me to get dressed again and I got a few drinks. I really needed them now. Then we said good bye and promised to come back again soon. Then Toni helped me to walk back to the car and we drove home. But right after I climbed into the car and after Toni had started the engine I was already fallen asleep and I had wonderful dreams.

Well, I think that would be cool. Hehe, I could become rich and famous. ^_^

But now honestly, I'm glad that you like it. ^_^

Lol, no true story. And I'm not sure whether it's a wish. Maybe a lil bit too extreme. Hehe

Lol, but first I had to find someone who does it to me. Lol so I better stick to writing stories about it. ^_^

Writing stories like this should entitle you to your own archives section.

definitely she should be entiled with this honor, she is an awesome writer

That was single handedly one of the best damn stories that I have ever read. Thank you for you vivid creativity

man I wish I could go to a club like that and be the guest of honor lol would make my year :D

Wet blanket Antarion here with some thoughts on the subject!

If you don't care about Narrative structure or punctuation, ignore this part. This was a rather great example of Chronological structure, no problems there. A slight problem I saw was in regards to the tense of your wording, In the first paragraph you chose the tense as past tense saying "It was a saturday evening" But then you follow it up with phrases like "I will never forget in my life" and "Well, this seems to become fun and I was really excited." When listing things that require more than one 'and', you can use a comma. "I switched on the TV and rolled a joint and lit it."----> "I switched on the TV, rolled a joint, and lit it."

There's some other minor punctuation problems, but Like I said, unless you're planning to do this for money, it doesn't really pertain to you. (Unless you really want to cater to a grammar Nazi like me, that'd be fine too!)

On a more subjective level, I suppose it's a good story, not really my thing but I can see how some people like it. (I don't think I was able to enjoy it like other people because I spent most of the time being a stickler for punctuation. :\) It falls into some traps of tickling writing cliches. Now I'm POSITIVE I'm going to be the only one to complain about this, but the vulgarity near the rising action of the story snapped me out, however; I don't think that's a valid complaint because I saw the title.

I'm not going to spend too much time analyzing the story because I'm not even sure if you're accepting of my criticism. Don't let me stop you though, strive for perfection!

Well, not everybody must like it. I think that's pretty normal. With the punctuation and gramma you're right. English isn't my first language and so it's always a problem, but anyway. I have nobody who can read it and correct it. I'm sorry.

Well Amanda I will say I enjoyed your story very much. With English being your second language, I am amazed. I must say your Grammar far exceeds many other posters on this web site, and they read and write English in totale. Me included!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back