• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sleepover tickle MMFF/M

Joea024

Okay I was at a sleepover at my friends house (there was me, 2 girls and 2 guys) And somehow my sock got caught on something and it got peeled off which tickled (I am most ticklish on my feet) and my friend Jen said "Woah dude you are like really ticklish if that tickled"
I was like "uh no it uh didn't tickle" (I was blushing because it was a secret i've kept for years and it came out just like that) Then my friend Jason said "yeah sure"
And Jen tickled my side causing me to laugh and she said " well now we can't let him get away with lieing, now can we?" (she said it like she just caught me in a lie... which she did!)
I was hoping my friends would disagree but then jake said "yeah you're right!" Next thing I know each of my friends is holding onto one of my arms or legs.
My friends then took off my sock and t-shirt (so I was wearing just my shorts) and then tickled the crap out of me!!! the girls were on my feet (using their long nails against my ticklish feet) and under my knees and the guys where holding down my arms and tickling my arms and sides! They did this for like 40 minutes! They then said that unless they did what they say they would tell the entire school my ticklish secret (There is this thing called a tickling war at my school were the girls tickle the guys and the guys tickle the girls so you will she random people with their shoes and socks on the other side of the hall while they were being tickled and so far nothing had happened to me but if they told everyone I would be a main target!) they haven't made me do anything yet

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back