• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jen's revenge FF/M

Joea024

(this story takes place after my other story Finding out i was ticklish F/M, Basically Jen tickles me helpless and says if I tell someone i'm dead... so stupidly I told her brother Justin and this is how she got her revenge :flapflap:) Okay so once again I was at Justin's house I was doing a sleepover but Justin and his dad had to go out (so It was Me Jen and Jen friend in the house) This was about a month after my first tickling so I didn't expect it. Jen invited me into her room to show me something so I walk in and Jen's friend, Kara, shuts the door behind me and pins my arms behind my back (she is a year younger then me but very strong) Jen then takes out rope and Kara ties my arms behind my back. Kara is busy taking off my shirt and socks while Jen explains that this is my revenge for telling Justin and getting her in trouble. Kara is done and all I am wearing are my blue jeans when Jen says:
"No we can't do it like that"
Kara: "what do you mean"
Jen "well one of his ticklish spots is under his knees"
so Kara then takes off my Jeans so im just wearing my boxers (don't worry this is wear I stop losing my clothes ;) )
Kara then unties my hand then reties them above my head to a coat rack on her door (no matter how hard I tried I couldn't break the coat rack)
Kara: "well he's nice and tight"
Jen: "great then I will go get our tools"
Jen leaves to get the "tools"
I decide to plead to Kara
Me: "come on Kara let me go, what did I ever do?"
Kara: "nothing but I was always tickled when I was little by boys so I want payback and Jen needed my help and I HAVE to help her"
Me: "but I-"
Jen comes back in the room with a pink box
Kara: "the sacred little boy almost wet his pants trying to get me to set him free"
Jen: "yeah I figured he might try that, that's why I called you"
Kara pulls and electric toothbrush out of the box and Jen takes out a hairbrush
Kara then adjusts my bonds so i'm forced to sit on my butt with my head above my head. Kara notices that my feet are free and she says "what happens when he fights with his feet?"
Jen repiles: "please, the last time I did this he was out of breath after 30 seconds... it was soooooo manly"
Kara: :eek:kay well lets go we only have one hour"
And with that they both tickled my feet :feets: non-stop for about 10 minutes! using both their nails and the "tools" that they got from Jen pink box they then tickles under my knees for about ten minutes. Kara: "well I went to get at his little tummy" ( I hated how they talked about me like I was a baby!)
Kara then adjusted my bonds so I was forced to stand up They then tickled my sides "tummy" and neck for 20 minutes. They then did EVERYTHING! for another 10 minutes!!!! :dropatear At that point i was a sweaty laughing :laughhard::blaugh: wreck!
They then let me go and left the room. They told me to get dressed and act like nothing happened or they would do it again! I then got dressed and went downstairs and turned on the xbox and started to play a video (still laughing :blaugh:and out of breath) When Justin and his dad came home I didn't tell then what happened and acting I had been playing video games the whole time! I believe her that she will do it again if I ever told people... but I am telling you people! :dancingbanana: :swayparrot: about maybe a month later Justin told me about how his sister would tickle him and how he was lucky that when she tickled me that I didn't get to experience the "pink box" :shrug:

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back