• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Went to my first foot/tickle fetish party in NYC

Glad you enjoyed yourself. :cheer:
Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Just one favor, when you write your review, can you refer to each girl that you tickled by her name...if its the same party that thinking about, they post all their attendies' photos on their website.

Hey Bro since you live in the Mid-Atlantic you may also want to consider the Feet of Philly parties in Philadelphia. I've never been to the NY parties but the Feet of Philly parties never disappoint. The women are hot, friendly and loved to have their feet worshipped/tickled. John(the guy who runs these events) has a couple parties every month including this Friday

It has been a long time since I have been to one of these NYC parties, and I know that they get new ladies all the time, but the second woman sounds like Anastasia - although I remember her as being more blond than brunette. Anastasia is certainly ticklish enough that she doesn't have to sell it, but she definitely does oversell at times.

The girl with the police siren laughter sounds like Lola B. I believe she is in her early to mid 30's and I thought her reaction to being tickled on her feet sounded more like a swarm of bees. Her hip bones are definitely her worst spot, but her knees are also pretty bad. A few times I simply grabbed her knees and she wriggled so much that she was pretty much tickling herself. The knees and the hip bones have always elicited full-on laughter for me. I learned to just bypass her feet.

The girl with specs and tattoos sounds very intriguing.

One other thing I will say about this particular party is this: when I started attending (about five years ago), just about every time I would meet a girl who would claim to be ticklish and actually wasn't. The last two or three times I went (which again, was quite awhile ago), the ladies were very upfront about lack of ticklishness. As backwards as this would sound out of context, it was nice to hear ladies admit to not being ticklish - that way we weren't wasting each others time.

i did not seem that most of the girls were ticklish, really ticklish on there bare feet?

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back