• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Boat Trip

Amanda Cortez

2nd Level Orange Feather
After I came back from Morocco and after they had punished me there in such a cruel way I had enough from transporting drugs for a while. It took me a few days to recover, but then life went on in it's normal way. I spent my days with surfing or with having fun with my girlfriend Tony and on four days the week we made boat trips with the tourists. This way we earned enough money so that we could live and it wasn't very stressing. So it was an easy and wonderful life.
One Friday morning, the boat was in the harbor, I was sitting on deck and relaxing. It was a nice and sunny day and I thought if some people would come and hire us. Toni and me just had had breakfast a d now she was buying some food for the next trip and I just had my 5th coffee. I lit a cigarette and leaned back on the bench on which I sat. As I said, it was pretty warm and so I wore my usual outfit, a white board shorts and a black bikini top. On board of my boat shoes weren't allowed, so that the wooden deck wouldn't get ruined. So I looked pretty sexy and I knew that. This was really good for the business, because many people prefer a sexy young woman as the skipper. And sexy i really looked. I'm pretty small and petite, but i have toned long legs, a flat tummy with almost a six-pack and perky little breasts. My arms and my back are covered completely with tattoos and also on my flat tummy I have a few. On the tops of my feet I have two Chinese symbols and at my right ankle is a tiny little feather. Now some of you might think that I look like a freak, but that's not true. All these tattoos look really sexy on me. And it seems that most of the people like that too, because we got booked really often. they seem to love my outfit much much more than the usual old male skippers.
But anyway, this morning it was really quiet and I was a bit bored. After waiting here for more than one hour I thought of doing something else. Going surfing would be a good plan, but sadly Toni has taken the car so that I couldn't get away from here. Damn, I was stuck here, but at least I began to bring all my surf equipment on deck, so that I could start as soon as Toni would come back. I was pretty busy and so I didn't realize that a couple had come to my boat. They were standing at the jetty and watching me, then the guy called "Hello".
I looked up and then I saw them. They were in their early thirties and they looked nice and friendly. So I stood up and walked to the rail and with a smile in my face I asked them what they wanted. The woman asked me whether they could rent the boat and the guy just stood there and looked at my feet. Well, that didn't worry me and I'm used to it because I really have very pretty little feet with cute round toes and petite ankles. Many people think they are cute and like them, so it was ok for me.
I told them that they can hire us for a day and I told them the price. We could go fishing or diving, I could show them the islands, or I could bring them to one of the many surf spots here in this area. They both were very interested and then they said that they would love to do all of this. I laughed a bit in a friendly way and told them that this would be a bit too much for one day. Now the guy got involved in that conversation too. He reached into the back pocket of his jeans and pulled out a huge amount of money and my eyes widened. Then he told me that he would give me 5000 USD for a whole week, but that there was another couple who wanted to come with us too. I didn't had to think about this very long and I accepted. So much money and we wouldn't have to work for the rest of the month, so that was really a great offer. I asked them when they wanted to start and they said today. So I told them that we only had to wait for my girlfriend and then the trip could began. So in two hours it would be ok. They agreed and then they left to pick up her friends and I was sitting here and was waiting for Toni.
Eventually she came back and I told her what had happened. She was really happy, because we could need the money and so she helped me to get the boat ready. We were just finished as the two couples arrived at the harbor. They climbed out of their car and approached my boat. Now I saw them all together, and I must say that the other couple looked nice and friendly too, so I was sure that it will become a really nice trip. They told us their names, it was Rita, Jenny, Mark and Tom and then I helped them to bring their bags on board. Then I told them that shoes aren't allowed because I didn't want to ruin the deck and it was ok for them.

Half an hour later and in a really good mood we left the harbor. It wasn't enough wind for sailing and so I used the motor and everybody was enjoying the trip. At first I showed them some really nice bays and then I stopped the boat and told them that it was time for some action. I gave them wetsuits and some diving equipment and told them that here are many fish and corals. So diving here would be awesome. As everybody was ready we jumped into the water and the fun began, while Toni was preparing the dinner for us. After two hours of diving we came back on board and everybody was happy and in a really good mood. Now we were grilling fish and then we ate it and the salads Toni had made. The rest of the evening we spent with talking and drinking sangria.

After this long day everybody was tired and went to bed. My boat isn't that small and so each couple had an own cabin and Toni and me still had our bedroom. So we were alone now and we thought that it was time for having some fun. We kissed each other and huddled against each other and after a while we made love. Then Toni took some soft ropes and tied my wrists and my ankles to the bed posts and then she began to run her fingers all over my body and explored all my sensitive and ticklish spots. I purred and giggled and I was really in heaven. I was so aroused, but we took care that I didn't became too loud, so that we wouldn't wake up the others. But then Toni thought that it was time to really get me and so her fingers went down to my feet.
Here I must say that my feet aren't only pretty, but that they are really ticklish too and the best thing is that getting tickled and teased there arouses me so much that even can get an orgasm from this treatment when it's done in the right way. And Toni knew how to do it in the right way. She started to run her fingers lightly over my petite ankles and the tops of my feet and I giggled and purred. I wiggled my feet and tried to press the soles of my feet on the bed so that she wouldn't tickle me there, but she did it. After teasing and caressing me for a while, she grappled the big toe of my right foot, so that I couldn't wiggle it anymore and then she ran her sharp nails over my soft tender foot bottom. I bit mu teeth and curled all the other toes that weren't trapped and I was really in heaven. Then she held my foot by my heel and now she digged her fingers into the ball of my foot and ran them under and in between my cute toes. This was really so much fun, but it tickled like hell and now my giggling became louder. After a few minutes she switched to my other foot and it got the same treatment. I was so aroused, but it tickled so much that I screamed out and laughed really hard. After a few minutes she brought me to beg for mercy, but knowing that I love this, she didn't stop.
I was really in heaven and I think that I was really close to cum as the door of our cabin opened. Toni stopped tickling my foot and we both looked to the door and saw Jenny and Tom stand there. After they saw us in this situation they were a bit surprised and Tom asked whether everything was ok. He had heard me crying for help and so he was worried and wanted to check out whether I was ok.
I was so embarrassed and blushed completely and I couldn't say a word, but Toni was cool like usually. She winked at them and said that it was ok and that I would love this. He even asked them to help her out to tickle me, but they only smiled and left us alone. Before they left I realized that Tom looked at my feet again and that it was a bit longer than usually. Then the door closed again and I was so eased. Toni untied me and we made love again and then we fell asleep.

The next morning I felt a bit strange. It was my turn to make the breakfast for everybody and as I was finished to cut the fruits and cook the coffee, I brought everything on deck. I hoped that Tom and Jenny had forgotten what they had seen last night and as they showed up I wished them a good morning, but I also blushed completely and stammered a bit. They sat down at the table and they were acting completely normal. So I was a bit eased and now I only hoped that they wouldn't have told Rita and Mark what they had seen. A few minutes later Rita and mark were coming too, but they also acted completely normal and so I forgot the whole thing.
After a long and nice breakfast I started the engine again and now I was busy with navigating the boat. About two hours later we mad a stop in a small bay and I told them all that they could go swimming here till lunch and so they did. I decided to stay on board and take a nap. The rest of them jumped into the water, but Jenny preferred it to to take a sun bath. So she sat down besides me and we dozed a bit. It was really hot and the sun was burning and after a while Jenny asked me whether I needed some sun lotion. I'm really tanned and so I normally don't need it, but I thought it couldn't be bad and so I nodded. I still laid on my tummy and she rubbed it all over my back. While she did so she told me that my huge dragon tattoo looked really cool. She would love to have a tattoo too, but she was to scared to do so. Then she continued to rub the lotion over my body and as she reached my legs I felt a light tickling at my foot. I giggled lightly and turned my head a bit. Damn, was she really tickling my foot? Yes, she did. I saw her s crippling her fingers over my soft foot bottom and she had a huge smile in her face. Then she said that she thought that I would like this after what she had seen last night. I was a bit embarrassed again, but I couldn't stop the giggling. She continued to tickle me a bit longer and then she said that I had really pretty feet and that I looked so cute last night as I was all tied up and as Toni tickled me. We two looked so happy and that she would have loved to join.
Wow, that was a surprise. I didn't really know what to say and so I only nodded. But then she began to talk about other things and we had a really nice conversation. After a while Tom came back on board and I stood up to look for the others. I knelt down near the rail and helped Rita to get out of the water, as I felt a tickling at my foot again. I shrieked and almost dropped her and as I turned my head I saw that Tom had given me a short tickle. H had a grin in his face and then he helped me to pull Rita out of the water. Now Mark came on board too and then we all had lunch.

Again everything was normal and it was a nice lunch. I had grilled some fish again and we were really enjoying it, but now I saw that the two guys were looking at my feet again. Well, I was used to this, but I also saw that it seemed to arouse them. I felt a bit strange, but in some way it didn't worry me. They were such nice people and what was wrong if they liked what they saw. I was sure that none of them would try anything with me and they really didn't.
After lunch it became a bit mor windy and so we were sailing. Everybody had something to do and so they were all happy and in a good mood. I was glad that everybody enjoyed that trip and that we found such nice couples as our guests. After a few hours of navigating the boat I was a bit tired and I had enough of standing at the wheel. So I asked Mark whether he wanted to do it and he agreed. Now I sat down and was smoking a cigarette, as Toni came over to me. She sat down in front of me and lifted up one of my feet. She placed it in her leg and gave me a wonderful foot rub. I really loved it and was purring and moaning, as Jenny joined us. Without saying a word she took my other foot in her lap and massaged it too. I was in heaven and it felt wonderfully. I knew that Toni loved it to touch my feet, but as I looked in Jenny's face, I saw that she also seemed to enjoy it. She was looking at my cute foot and had such a smile in her face. I also realized that she had stiff nipples and it wasn't because of the cold. Again she told me that I had such cute feet and that they were so wonderfully soft. It was really a joy to touch them and that she would even kiss them. Then she bent forward and kissed my little toes. I giggled lightly, but it felt so good and slowly I got used to it that everybody here on board seems to love my feet. They gave me a short tickle and I shrieked and then it was over again.

Now it was time for some fishing and I gave everybody a fishing rod. The next hours everybody was busy and so was I. While the others were fishing and Toni was preparing everything for dinner, I took a bucket full of soap water and a big brush and then I started to clean the deck of the boat. Damn, I really don't like this work, but it's necessary and I love to have my boat nice and clean. So I had to do it. I crawled around on all fours and I was really busy with that work, so that I hadn't seen that the others had finished fishing. As I looked up, I saw that they were all watching me and for a moment I felt a bit strange. I wanted to say something in a sassy way, but I also saw Toni and she was giggling.
Damn, what did they had in mind. I was on my knees and looked over to them and then I told them that they should better help me instead of standing around and watching others while they work. But they didn't. Toni only said that I look cute when I crawl around and the others nodded. I wanted to get up, but I got no chance. Suddenly the two guys came closer and took me by my arms and before I could really react, they had pressed me to the ground and held me there. Then the two women did the same with my ankles.
Ok, now I was pretty sure to know what they had in mind, they would probably tickle me a bit. And exactly this happened. The two guys were poking my ribs and the girls were scribbling their fingers over my soles. It really tickled bad and I laughed and giggled. Damn, but that didn't stop me. They told me that I had such a cute laugh and that they would love to hear this for hours.
It was so much fun and I was in a playful mood and so I told them that they should do it. So they continued a bit longer and we all had so much fun. Also Toni joined and the. It became hard for me. She told them all my ticklish spots and now they all wanted to test them. Now only one guy was holding my arms and the other one kneeled my hipbones and this made me really scream. But the worst thing that the girls now sat on my leg and so they could tickle my feet with both hands. But it even came better. Toni poked my ribs and the girls began to tickle the balls of my feet and also ran their fingers under and in between my toes. Now they really had my most ticklish spots and within seconds I was hysterically. I have no idea for how long this went on, but it must have been more than an hour. I was laughing, I was screaming, but everybody knew that I loved it and so I got it really bad. But then it stopped. Toni sat up and told us that it's time for dinner. We could continue the fun after dinner.

They helped me up and I was really out of breath. Mark told me how cute I would look, with my messy hair and all red in my pretty face after all that laughing. If I wouldn't have been already red, then I would have blushed, but so I only giggled a bit. Now I tried to fix my hair and then it was time to light the barbecue.
We had a nice long dinner and I really loved this evening and after a few glasses of wine our mood was even better. We talked about different stuff and then Rita suggested to continue our little game. I looked up and my eyes widened, but I agreed happily. But before they could start again Toni had picked up a long piece of soft rope. With a grin in her face she said that it would be easier and more fun if I would get tied down. Then they all could focus on tickling me and nobody had to waste his strength with holding me down.

Well, that's true and it seems that everybody liked this idea, especially me. So there was only the question where to do it and in which position. It was a really warm evening and so we all decided to stay on deck. Now I was lauded face down on the floor and Toni tied my hands behind my back. Then they gently pulled me to the rail and tied my ankles against it, so that my soles were looking upwards. Damn, it was pretty clear that they would be the main target of the night. And then they started it. They al began to tickle my poor soles and they got it really bad, the two girls were terrorizing my cute toes and I shrieked hysterically and the guys digged their fingers really hard into my soft soles. Toni was sitting on my ass and her fingers lightly ran over my ankles and the tops of my feet. I laughed and screamed and I was really in heaven. It was so intense and I was completely out of control. I already got tickled much in my life, but I never had five people tickling my feet at the same time. It was a real tickle heaven and I laughed till I almost lost my voice.

They were pretty sadistic, but they all liked me and they wanted that I love it too and so they gave me a break. I got untied and they all rubbed and massaged me, especially my poor feet. Toni kissed me passionately and then they asked me whether I wanted some more. After a drink and a cigarette I told them that I was ready for the next round.
This time they decided to tie me up in a different way. I had to lay down on my crack, my ass directly at the mast of the boat. Then they tied my hands against a metal ring on the deck and lifted up my legs. My ankles were tied tightly and then against the mast and my knees too. So my soles were looking up again and I was really helpless. To make it even better Toni took a shoelace and tied my big toes together. Tied in this way prevented me from protecting one foot with the other while they tickled me. For a few minutes Toni ran her sharp nails over my helpless soles and I screamed and laughed again. I curled my toes and squirmed and it was such a sweet torture. But it should become even better.
Mark said that he had such a great idea and then he disappeared. Now I was really curious. As he came back, he had the big brush in his hand, which I had used for cleaning the deck. We all laughed, knowing what will happen now, but before they started the tickle torture, Toni told them that we had another of these brushes. I had two feet, so two brushes would be more fun. As she came back with the second brush it began. They ran them all over my soles and the hundreds of stiff bristles tickled everywhere at the same time. My heels, my arches, the balls of my feet and my toes got tickled till I almost fainted. After half an hour they gave me a small break, but this time they didn't untie me, so it was clear that they will continue. I got something to drink and Toni helped me to smoke a cigarette. Then Jenny took a bottle of sun lotion and smirked at me. She said that my soles were already pink and that it looks really cute, but she also said that they didn't want them to become raw. So she poured the sun lotion over my feet and massaged them until they were all slippery. Playfully she ran her fingers under and in between my toes and I giggled and shrieked again.
And then it really began. Toni and Jenny were tickling my cute toes and as I saw the joy in their faces I knew that they wouldn't stop it for the next hours. I laughed hysterically and squirmed in my bonds, but I couldn't escape. Rita started to tickle the tops of my feet and my petite ankles and Mark and Tom brushed my slippery soles as hard as they could. During this round only my feet got tickled, but this gang tickling session was more intense than everything else in my life. I laughed and laughed and I couldn't even beg them to stop and I also didn't want it to stop. It was heaven and hell all together and I loved every minute of it. Every 15 minutes they changed their position and oiled up my feet again and then it started again. I screamed and giggled and I even climaxed, but the tickling never stopped.
All in all they tickled me for the next 2.5 hours nonstop and as they untied me w was completely wrecked. I wasn't able to stand up, I couldn't talk and it took me a while till I stopped giggling. Then they all hugged me and massaged me so that I could recover. Then they gave me something to drink and a cigarette. Damn, I was so worn out but I felt good. It was so much fun to get tickled by good friends, especially when they make sure that you can enjoy it and I really enjoyed it. A bit later we all went to bed and and from each cabin sexy noises could be heard. It seems that everybody was extremely turned on and that they all made love now. Toni and me were no exception and we had a wonderful night together.

The next days were pretty similar to this one. During the days we had our normal activities and after dinner the tickle party began again. This went on for the next five days and as the boat trip came to an end, I was really said to say good bye to our new friends. But they promised to come back next year again and then they will spend their whole vacation on my boat. Well, I was still a bit sad, but at least I had something to look forward on.

I'm so happy that u like it. It was so much fun to write this one.

Lol, normally I'm pretty fast, but now I need a lil break, but I already have something in mind. ^_^

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back