• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Awesome tickling conversation

lovebigfeet

This story involves two girls that I used to date. At the time I was talking to Eryn, a tall beauty with thick size 10s (she has the hottest feet of all time). And the other was my ex girlfriend Kristina, a cute blonde with size 7s. Well both girls head to the same college and end up being roomates, kinda awkward for me haha. So Eryn calls me one night and I can hear both of them laughing and just being silly like college girls do. She says to me “So Kristina and I have been talking about how ticklish we both are and we realized that you are the only one that has tickled us both and you have to tell us who is the most ticklish!” I was speechless and instantly felt a mix of excitement and unbelief so I caught my breath finally and said “well you two should just tickle each other and find out!” Well I end up telling Eryn that Kristina was overall more ticklish, but when it came to the feet she was hands down more ticklish. But honestly both of them had the sexiest most ticklish feet I had ever seen. So then Kristina jumps on the phone and says “oh by the way we both want to tickle you and its only fair since you have tickled us so much, so were gonna get you good!” I teased how about how they could never get me down. So Kristina says "oh yes we can we have some guys friends at school that would hold you down while Eryn and I tickle you. They like to tickle so they would definitely help us". This made my ears perk up. I responded " oh they like to tickle huh? Have they tickled you two?" They both started laughing and Kristina said " not me but they definitely got Eryn good the other night!" (Instant excitement!!!!) I made her put eryn back on the phone and said to tell me all about it. She said "Oh it was bad! I was just laying on the couch in the common area and they came in and flipped me onto the floor so I was on my stomach and the top of my feet were trapped against the floor and I couldn't move them! They tickled my feet until I about cried! It was kinda fun though" and she started giggling. Aha! I said I knew you liked it. "I didn't like it!" she said. "I just didn't hate it either! They were really good at it and you know how bad my feet are. They had me laughing so loud!" It was the greatest conversation ever and I had an even better one later in the semester.
I attached some pictures of their feet. They both loved to show them off. The first two are Eryn's size 10s which to me are still the sexiest feet in the world, and the second two are Kristina's cute size 7s.dune_flops027.jpgdune_flops047.jpgsandals_pier004.jpgsandals_pier060.jpg

Wonderful story and great photos. :feets:
Thanks for sharing them all here. :D

Oh how I love the big footed women!! Especially when they're really ticklish!! They both have very nice feet.

WOW I would love to tickle either of their feet what college do they go to? Thanks for sharing the pictures and story.

Great story. I think you should take them up on their offer to tickle you. You could negotiate to tickle them in exchange for letting them tickle you. That could be lots of fun. ...and thanks for sharing the pics.

Lucky, lucky man! You're right, Eryn does have incredibly sexy feet. And I'd love to tickle Kristina's soles too. Best of luck with them!

Awesome stuff. What about that conversation you had later in the semester?

Congratulations, and thanks for sharing. I hope they follow through on that tickling promise too. They won't need guys to hold you if they have restraints though, ha.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back