• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

By Any Other Name F/M

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
“Do you want my cherry?” She asked with just a little more suggestion than she should.

…...........................

It all began a few weeks ago. I was walking to my job at the local grocery store. It was cold and it was damn near an hour walk. Still, cheaper than driving I thought. Also, I liked the exercise. It reminded me that I was alive. I was listening to Richard Marx's “Repeat Offender” album on my i-pod when I felt my phone vibrate in my jacket pocket. I rushed to cross the street and answered. It was a buddy of mine named Brian.

Brian and I had gone to high school together. We had our reservations about each other. We didn't have many common interests and he always seemed to get the breaks in life. This didn't keep us from being friends though. At this moment, on the phone, I can safely say I had never heard him sound so giddy.

“Hey, been a bit.” I said.

“Oh, dude. I just have to tell somebody.” He responded.

“Oh my God! You're pregnant! Congrats!”

“Fuck you.” He laughed.

“No, but seriously, what's up?” I inquired.

“I got a girlfriend” He answered like he was expecting me to have guessed it first.

This truly was remarkable. I don't think in the whole time I knew him, that he had ended up going on more than a second date with anyone.

“Sweet shit dude.” Was all I could think to say. I had just broken up with my ex about 2 days before so it felt a little awkward.

“Yeah. What are you doing tonight?”

“I get off work at 5. No plans after that.”

“Awesome. You should come out with us. We are going out to eat tonight.”

“Sounds like a plan. Just give me time to get home and change out of my work clothes first.” As soon as I said that, I felt a little stupid. Like he WOULDN'T wait for me to get ready. I am a dumbass sometimes.

“No prob, bro. See you around 7?”

“Cool. See you then. Oh, by the way, what's her name?”

He waited for a moment as if he wasn't sure that he had already told me or not before answering.

“Rose.”

I stood outside that night on the sidewalk in front of my apartment complex. Listening to a song by Kiss on my headphones. Seemed like forever and a day had passed by when I saw Brian's car pull up.

I climbed into the back seat and introduced myself to Rose who was sitting in the front passenger seat. It was weird though, not being able to see her face since she never turned to look at me.

I would like to tell you that we were all good friends before we even got to the restaurant. But in all honesty I don't even remember what the conversation during the drive there consisted of. I was distracted. It was more than awkward now that I felt like a third wheel. Of course, I knew that was not Brian's attention. But it made me feel weird that he didn't even seem to notice.

….........................

We got to the restaurant and all got out of the car. That was the first time I saw her. She had dark, curly hair. About 5'5. Bright red lips. A slender but gorgeous body. What struck me immediately, though, was a very calm but seductive vibe that struck me in a way I had never felt before.

How the Hell did Brian land this girl?

We sat down at our table and began talking. The same kind of “getting to know you” crap that is essential to get through. Something struck me as very odd though. The two of them seemed incredibly distant. Not from me... but from each other. We all ordered shakes as it was one of the many specialty's at the place we were eating. Rose looked at me with a hint of playfulness before she picked the cherry out of her shake and waved it at me.

“Do you want my cherry?” She asked with just a little more suggestion than she should.

How did Brian not notice this. Was she flirting with me or was I just reading her wrong. Brian didn't say anything or seem the least bit uncomfortable. I answered her with the most ridiculous response I could think of...

“Depends on how fresh it is.”

We all laughed. Good, I thought. The ice has been broken. The tension I felt eased up a little and we all enjoyed our dinner.

After they dropped me off at home, I felt restless. I decided to take a walk to the video store and get some cheesy slasher movies (always a god time). On the way there, Rose was all I could think about. The way she looked, the smell of her perfume, and above all else, how freely she flirted with me a good deal of the night. It was more than odd. It wasn't like I could peg her as trampy by any means. I was quite confused.

I walked into the video store and straight to the horror section. I was reading the back cover of “Night Of The Demons 2” with Rod McCary and Amelia Kinkade when my phone went off. I didn't recognize the number but I answered it anyway.
It was Rose.

“Hey you.” She said innocently enough.

I smiled.

“Hey yourself.”

“Listen”, she started, “I am gonna be really abrupt here and just come out and say that you are really hot.”

I had enough.

“Look, Rose. I really like you and I had a great time tonight but don't you think it's a little much. You're with one of my friends and...”

“What?” She interrupted, dumbfounded.

“You're with Brian.”

“No I'm not.” She sounded so sincere. I didn't know what to say. After a moment of silence I asked.

“Then what's the deal here?”

“We went out a couple of times last week but I told him I was interested in hanging out with him but not being in a relationship.”

This made no sense.

“When did you tell him that?”

“Before we picked you up tonight.” She responded.

Never mind. Now it makes some sense. That's why he didn't say anything about how she had acted earlier.

“Do you like me?” She asked with a hint of worry.

I reluctantly answered.

“How could I not?”

A couple of weeks had passed. Rose and I went out a few times and really hit it off. Brian even supported the relationship between her and I. The only thing that felt odd was that, even though we were intimate, we hadn't done anything overly sexual yet.

It was 3 days till Christmas. She called me and wanted to hang out. She came over and had brought a dvd with her. It was a damn near 3 hour movie. I put the movie in and dimmed the lights. An electric globe in the corner of the room was the only light other than the TV screen. We chilled on my futon and made small talk over the course of the film. About half way through, she got up to go to the bathroom.

It seemed to take her forever. I was about to get up and see if she was okay when she walked back in the room.

My jaw dropped. She had changed into a sultry Miss Clause outfit that hugged her curves so wonderfully.

“I want to give you a Merry Christmas.” she said with a husky voice. The red and white clad pixie approached me and straddled me on the futon. I couldn't find any words. She giggled at my shock.

“Relax, Sweetie” She suggested calmly. She slowly brought her mouth to the side of my neck and I felt the tip of her tongue slowly glide up the side of my neck. I shivered at the tickly sensation and wrapped my arms around her, holding her tighter than I had ever with anybody before. Before long, my erection strained my jeans.

She looked at me longingly and whispered with an innocent tone...

“Baby, can I tie you up?”

I will remember this for as long as I live. The pink glow from the corner of the room being now the only light. Her soft feathery outfit with the crotch cut out revealing her shaven, immaculate femininity. Her intoxicating perfume. The binds that held me down spread eagle on the now unfolded futon. My cock ached in a way I had never felt before. My heart sank into a deep chasm. A place where earthly worries and pain seemed to disappear. I felt drunk on love. So much so, in fact, that I almost didn't notice her lazily run a finger up my side. I noticed though. Just as she noticed when I squirmed. I looked up to see a kind yet sinister smile on her angelic face. The angelic face which now was highlighted by a Devil's eyes.

“I have a confession to make.” She proclaimed.

“You're not a guy, are you?” I joked.

She laughed.

“You know, that's what I love the most about you: You make me laugh. I want to make you laugh too. You see, I have a fetish for tickling guys. Especially when they are naked. I love to watch their muscles twitch and their faces light up with laughter.”

I laughed. She seemed upset. I gathered myself.

“You haven't seen my computer, have you?” I asked her. She didn't respond. I continued. “Check out my web history.”

She got up and opened my laptop. After I gave her the password, she went to my history and her eyes lit up. She turned to me with all the joy of a little girl on Christmas morning.

“YOU wrote the Jenni The Clown stories?”

“Well, yeah...” I answered sheepishly.

“Oh my fucking God, I love those.”

“Thank you.” I didn't know what else to say.

“Well, I wonder now...” She contemplated.

“What?”

“If you are as ticklish as the guys in your stories” She walked back over to me. She straddled my naked body and began circling my nipples with the pads of her index fingers. My body immediately began to tremble as I tried to keep in the laughter.

“My nipples are really ticklish” She informed me. My cock twitched underneath her as I processed that information. “A perfect spot to tease since it is so embarrassing for a boy to be ticklish there. Make him feel vulnerable.”

I strained to keep my laughter inside.

She stopped and began to gently walk the index and middle fingers of her left hand along my waistline.

“Boop, boop, boop...” She made teasing noises with each 'step'.

A ticklish smile was plastered to my face. I could barely stand it.

“Let's try a different approach.”

She lowered her head and gently licked up my right side.

“Nohohoho-ooo.” I pleaded.

She snickered deviously.

“Oh, that's a good spot isn't it? Don't laugh. If the tickle monster hears you laugh, she will never stop.” She warned.

She put her mouth over my bellybutton and I felt her tongue creep inside. A slippery, tickly tongue rubbing inside my innie.

“Mmmmhmmmhmmmmmhhmhmhm”

“Don't laugh” She warned a second time as she began stroking my sides with her index fingers.

She noticed how fixated I was on her Miss Clause costume. She got an idea.

“You know, this is how I deal with all the naughty boys and girls.” She claimed. Her fingers were tormenting my nerves mercilessly. My brain was screaming at me to laugh. The creepy, crawly fingers on my sides would not stop.

“I have the elves tie them to a nearby post, and we all tickle torture them. They laugh so much, especially the little boys. I think it's because they are trying so hard not to.”

“Roho-se, please.” I begged.

“Tickle tickle tiiiickle” She sang softly.

“I cahahahhahahan't...” The giggles started coming out.

“There's a good boy.” She chirped happily. Her fingers went back to tickling on and around my nipples again.

“Heheheheheheheheheh Stoohop!”

“Uh uh. Sorry, cutie. I warned you not to laugh, and you did anyway. Now I am going to torture you.”

She slid down and sat between my legs. I felt a single fingertip lightly run the length of the seam of my scrotum. My cock was so hard that it was impossible to cover my balls.

“HEHEhehehehehehey!”

She just giggled lovingly.

“That's right. Tickle tickle, baby.”

I felt her fingers spidering and fluttering all around my balls, my ass, and my inner thighs. I looked up to see her smiling sweetly at me.

“I'm not gonna stop tickling you.”

“Hehahahahhahahaahahaha”

“Tickly tickly toooooo...”

Her fingertips were like whispery little tickles on my most sensitive areas.

“He he he, it tickles so bad doesn't it? Coochie coochie cooo”

A great big Cheshire grin was glued to my face as the naughty touches made me laugh against my will.

“You know, not having balls myself, I can't imagine how much that must tickle. All those nerves...”

She climbed on top of me and slid my hard cock inside of her. She moaned with pleasure and began to rock back and forth. She then brought her fingers to my hips and tickled softly.

“I want to see you smile while you are inside me.” She told me.

“Heheheheeehhahahaah”

“Cum for me. Cum inside me or so help me I will tickle your balls with my tongue until you...”

That was all I needed to hear. My cock throbbed as I came deep inside of her. The pleasure caused her to stop her tickling and grab me with her arms around me, holding me tight as she came herself.

After a few minutes, as we both recovered, she kissed me very softly, and lovingly. She untied my bonds and layed on top of me as I held her.

“Do I have to move?” She asked sheepishly. “So comfortable here.”

“No, I said. You never have to.”

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back