• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mischief at the spa (F/F, F/F)

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
“What is this going to be like??” Mallory exclaimed with both excited anticipation and a hit of nervousness in her voice.

“We’ll see.....” her sister, Jocelyn, replied as they walked into the door of the spa. The two sisters loved pampering and often went for massages and pedicures together, but this would be their first “full-body scrub” treatment.

They were warmly welcomed to the spa and brought to a changing area, where they were instructed to take off all their clothes, put on bathrobes, and then walk to the next room where the treatment would take place. They did as they were told, and strolled into the next room, looking quite striking in their white robes.

Mallory was 28, Jocelyn 26. They looked a great deal alike and could have passed for twins. Both were right around 5’9” with light brown hair, green/brown eyes and a thin frame. They both had size 8 feet - Mallory's toes were painted black and Jocelyn's light purple. Both were stunningly beautiful.

They were met by two spa technicians who also looked about their age, who introduced themselves as Michelle and Kristen. Both were blonde, quite attractive, and looked like they were ready for a night on the town. They seemed friendly, but also slightly aloof.

“Alright girls,” Michelle said. “You can take off your robes and lie down here on these tables. The first part of the treatment is a full body wash.” She held up a loofah and a container of a foamy high-end body wash and smiled.

The girls disrobed and lay down. Mallory felt overcome with nervousness when she saw the loofah and heard the words “full body wash.” She knew what treatment she had come to get, but hadn’t really fully thought it through. She was incredibly ticklish - which she tried to keep hidden as best she could but was well-known by her family, and often was revealed during treatments like pedicures, massages, or at the doctor’s.

The spa technicians wet the loofahs and began - Michelle working on Mallory and Kristen on Jocelyn. The techs seemed somewhat bored and disengaged as they chewed gum and began running the soapy, watery loofahs down the girls’ shoulders and arms.

“Arms up,” Michelle said to Mallory, who reluctantly obeyed. Suddenly she felt the sudsy sponge caressing her armpit and quickly bit her lip, scrunched up her face, and tensed up her body. Her breathing became quick as she fought laughter, but the scrubbing of her right armpit stopped just in time. Michelle quickly moved onto the left one, though, and Mallory picked right back up where she left off, on the edge of laughter, her eyes shut tightly as she tried to transport herself to another place so as not to embarrass herself. Without realizing it, she let out a very loud, “Haa!!” Jocelyn, who was enduring the same treatment, ever-so-slightly better, at the next table over, looked over at her sister when she heard the noise. Michelle raised an eyebrow but said nothing and continued on.

The soft scrubbing made its way around Mally’s ribs and stomach, which had a few ticklish moments but was somehow manageable for her. Her thighs, however, were a different story. The sliding of the sponge up and down her right inner thigh was instantaneously torturous. As she would often do, Mallory bent and twitched her other leg to try to keep the one being tickled still. Her hands free now, she covered her mouth and bit her finger.

Michelle smiled. “Everything okay?” she asked.

Mallory blushed. “Um, yeah - it just tickles....”

“Okay,” Michelle said. “As long as it just tickles!”

Mallory’s history as an unbelievably ticklish person flashed in her mind - people thinking that tickling was some kind of fun thing or easy to take, while for her it was intolerably torturous. Here it was happening again, “Oh, just a little tickle, you can take it”- was the attitude, and she was getting increasingly scared of what might happen the rest of the treatment.

Meanwhile, Jocelyn had done well hiding the ticklish moments to this point, but when Kristen got to her feet, everything changed. She immediately tensed up and her face went from peaceful-spa-mode to fear. Her foot was twitching all around as Kristen scrubbed it with the loofah, and then she finally buried her head in her hands. She kept her face hidden for about five seconds, then suddenly raised it up with a screech of laughter and threw her head back cackling.

Mallory did fairly well bearing the loofah on her feet, except at the end of working on each foot when Michelle focused on her toes for about five seconds, at which point Mally went into her fast-breathing and fought laughter with all her might. She was about to burst out and then Kristen pulled her hands away.

Kristen and Michelle walked into the other room for a moment to switch tools and lotions and bring the next items over. “We’ve got some ticklish ones on our hands,” Michelle said.

“No kidding,” replied Kristen. “I’m bored - let’s spice this up a bit. I bet I can make mine laugh more.”

Michelle looked up with a smile. “You’re on, girlfriend. Loser buys drinks tonight?”

“That’s a fair bet,” Kristen said with a competitive gleam in her eye. “You’re goin’ down!”

They strolled back into the room with a bit more life in them, happy to finally have a little fun at work.

“So ladies,” Michelle said. “Part two is the exfoliating scrub. Basically it removes any dead or unhealthy skin and calluses and makes your skin soft and shiny!”

“Great,” Jocelyn said with a smile.

The scrubbing started in on the arms, which was a little prickly and slightly painful. Then Michelle said to Mallory, “Okay sweetie, arms up again.”

Mallory almost couldn’t do it, in anticipation of more scrubbing in her underarm area. She hesitated, then slowly raised her arms.

Michelle started with short, brisk movements with the scrub brush, which looked like some kind of cross between a pumice stone and a scrub brush. Mallory tensed up, flinched, and then pulled her arm back down.

“Well, I can’t work on you if you won’t let me, silly!” Michelle said playfully with a hint of a teasing tone.

“I’m just...really ticklish,” Mallory said.

“I’ll try to go easy on you, sweetie,” with that, she lifted Mallory’s arm up for her and held it with one hand while scrubbing swiftly with the other.

“Oh!!” Mallory exclaimed and then immediately started laughing. Michelle turned to Kristen and winked, then continued to scrub far longer and far more intentionally in a ticklish way than she needed to. Mallory’s mouth and eyes were open wide and she was laughing harder and harder.

Kristen, worrying her friend was getting too big of an early lead in the competition, had to strike quickly. Jocelyn’s armpit reaction hadn’t been super strong in the previous round, so as she started in on the scrubbing she was sure to “accidentally” get a few finger wiggles and strokes in her armpit. Jocelyn yelped and bit her lip, but kept her cool.

Mallory and Jocelyn both did okay with the brush scrubbing their ribs and bellies - the way the brush felt was more painful than ticklish, too harsh. Likewise, on Jocelyn’s legs it hurt somewhat - Mallory had a similarly intense reaction on her thighs that she did the first time around.

Then Michelle started in on Mallory’s feet using the scrub brush. Mallory gripped the table and scrunched up her face. She held her breath during brief moments intense tickling sensation as the brushed touched her heels and sides of her feet. Then when Michelle started brushing with intensive focus on the ball of her foot, Mallory started kicking her other leg to try to stay still. Her foot jerked and a few times she pulled it away. “You’re sensitive....” Michelle teased with a smile. 

All of a sudden, Michelle and Mallory heard a shriek to their left. Kristen was scrubbing Jocelyn’s feet and she had been biting her lip, trying to focus her mind on her things to distract herself, but to no avail - she totally lost it and began howling with laughter. Jocelyn felt like the harder she laughed, the more Kristen scrubbed. “Okay, okay, okay!!” she struggled to get the words out between laughs. “I’m so ticklish there - please -hhaaahahahaaaa......it’s really -- oh my god -hahahahahahaaaaa!”

When Kristen finally stopped, the spa technicians went back into their secret little room to get what they needed for the final round. “Seems like it’s neck and neck,” said Kristen. “This will be the deciding round, it appears.” She smiled and wiggled her fingers in front of Michelle’s face, then walked out into the room confidently.

“Lotion, ladies!” said Kristen as she entered the room. The bottle of lotion was all they had in their hands, so it became clear to Mallory and Jocelyn that the techs would be rubbing lotion all over their bodies with their bare hands. Mallory shivered.

Michelle began on the outside of Mallory’s arms, which was fine. On the insides of her arms, there were a few seconds of pretty intense tickles. Then suddenly Michelle had her lotioned-up hands rubbing all over Mallory’s sides and stomach. Her breathing got fast. It tickled a lot. She didn’t know if she could take it. She felt embarrassed - and was trying to decide whether to tough it out or ask Michelle to stop because it was too much - but it tickled so much she could barely think. Before she knew it, she had started laughing. She felt even more embarrassed because the laughter didn’t seem elegant, it sounded like the laughter of someone who had lost control and was freaking out. As Mallory laughed, Michelle started picking up on where the most ticklish spots were - up near her armpits - and also that quick, firm strokes across her ribs seemed to drive Mallory crazy. “Hahahahahahaaaaa! It tickles! It tickles!! Maybe not so mu -”

Kristen was concerned that Michelle was getting such an amazing reaction out of Mallory; Jocelyn had been jerking and flinching as she rubbed her ribs and belly, but she hadn’t gotten her to laugh. Then, suddenly, as her hands glided around Jocelyn’s waist and hip area, she heard a squeak. She noticed Jocelyn’s face was red from trying to hold in laughter. She decided to tease her client in the hopes of eliciting a little more fear. “You’re doing great, sweetie, you’re great. I can see you’re really ticklish. This area is ticklish on a lot of people but it’s important we cover it thoroughly, okay, so just hold on tight!” With that, she began gliding, long strokes from Jocelyn’s lower abdomen/hips down across her thighs. With each stroke, Jocelyn’s whole body spasmed, and after about four or five, she started giggling.

Then, Kristen had an idea. She started extended the strokes all the way down Jocelyn’s legs to her feet. Every time, Jocelyn would laugh, and then laugh harder when she got to her feet. Then, Kristen said, “And now, the relaxation treatment!” She began stroking Jocelyn’s lotioned-up soles with her long fingernails. Jocelyn let out a blood-curdling scream.

Michelle took a page from her colleague’s book and quickly worked her way down Mallory’s ticklish legs, which caused jerks and squirms, to her feet and also began the “relaxation treatment.” She told Mallory that it’s a classic technique to help relax the whole body at the end of the spa session.

Mallory’s body was anything but relaxed. The nails on her soles tickled a lot and she was fighting back laughter, but she was mostly scared that Michelle was going to start touching her toes. Her toes were untouchably ticklish - she lost her mind whenever they were touched. Out of fear, she started scrunching up her toes to protect them - which Michelle picked up on. Michelle stopped the “relaxation treatment” and began massaging with lotion, which let Mallory relax a bit. But then she took her fingers and glided them through all five toes. “Ahhh!!!!!” Mallory yelled and pulled her foot away. “Come on, sweetie - you can do this!” Michelle teased and encouraged at the same time. “We’re almost done.” Mallory tenuously put her foot back and Michelle quickly held it down with one hand, while rubbing lotion around each toe individually. This caused Mallory to completely lose it. She screamed and then started laughing, almost panicky-sounding. “No no no no no nononononono...” she begged. Michelle switched feet. The brand new sensation on the other foot drove Mally even more crazy. Michelle decided to taunt. “You’re so ticklish on your toes, sweetie! My goodness! It’s hard to believe you can handle this!”

“I CAN’T!!!!” Mallory cried out through tears of laughter.

Meanwhile, Kristen was still tickling Jocelyn’s feet. She was barely even pretending to do a spa treatment anymore at this point, and more or less flat-out tickling them. Jocelyn was in hysterics, begging her to stop.

Kristen and Michelle looked at each other. They glared competitively. Each ramped up the tickling even more. Mallory was trying to get away but Michelle was holding down her ankle. Jocelyn wasn’t being restrained, and in her flailing and squirming and laughing, she fell off the table.

The tickling stopped. “Are you okay, sweetie?” She was. “My goodness - we’ve never had clients this ticklish before. You sisters are something else!”

The girls were speechless. They staggered out of the room to the changing room. “That was SO ticklish....” Mallory said. “Me too....” Jocelyn said. “I didn’t even know I was so ticklish.”

“I knew...” Mallory said, flashing on all the times in her life she’d been tortured relentlessly. “But that was one of the worst....”

Meanwhile, Kristen and Michelle decided to call it a draw and each buy each other a drink. Kristen tried to convince Michelle that she’d won, but Michelle said that the only reason Mallory hadn’t fallen off the table too was because she was holding her down and therefore tickling her worse. So ultimately, they decided there was no winner - but they’d both won by most certainly spicing up their work day....and perhaps developing a new hobby as well....

THE END

Well I'M never getting a full body scrub...I'd have to be put under for that to happen! ;). Great story though! :)

a sequel will be awesome, where the sisters explore each others weak spots

Superbly written, with a really fun tone to it! Great work :D

Hey all - really glad you enjoyed it. I appreciate all the positive feedback. I had a lot of fun writing it.

BengaliGirl - I'd definitely consider writing more about these two :) Let me know if you have any ideas or themes!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back