• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Don't Be Afraid Part 2

zoltan82

Christine had pulled into her driveway, after a long day of work at Southwest Hospital. She had graduated from college last May, and was already putting her degree as an Registered Nurse to use as she started working in the ER. She was now 24 years old, a beautiful young woman, whom often was confused with Vanessa Marcil by many a passer-by. She glanced at her watch...

"Shit, it's already ten till 7!" she thought...she was supposed to meet up with some girls from work for a surprise birthday party, and still needed to get changed. She opened the door to her home, and walked in to find her girlfriend Stacy wrapping their gift. Christine had come out a couple of years ago, and met Stacy while taking care of her in the ER. They bonded quickly, and became a couple just over a month ago...

Stacy leaned in for a kiss. "Hurry honey, get those scrubs off and change...we need to be there already!" Christine kicked off her clogs, and rushed to the room, where Stacy had already laid out a beautiful evening gown and high heels on their bed. She quickly changed outfits, and was putting on a pair of earrings, her favorite pair, when one slipped out of her hand and disappeared. Damn it, she thought...

She immediately got on her hands and knees, searching for her earring through the thick carpet. She thought she saw something glisten up against the wall, under the bed. She crawled under, sliding slowly toward the sparkle, barely able to fit between the floor and box spring. Stacy walked in the room..."Will you hurry the hell...ohhhhhhh...what are those?" Christine's bare, beautiful feet stuck out from under the bed. Stacy instantly had a mischevious grin on her face. "What are what babe?" Christine asked.

"Call me crazy, I may be alone in this. But from where I am standing, I'm unable to resist or control myself...I see two of the cutest little feet I've ever seen, and something tells me they may be ticklish..."

Fuck no... before Stacy could finish her sentence Christina crawled backwards as fast as she could, with a huge smile on her face but only got about down to just past her knees before Stacy pounced, and sat on the back of her legs...

"NO STACY...I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING GET OFF ME....PLEASE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I HATE BEING TICKLED!"

Stacy teased "If you didn't want these little piggies getting played with, you shouldn't put yourself in such ticklish positions...get it?" Stacy had both feet trapped beneath her own legs, and lightly, ever so lightly, started tickling both of her helpless soles.

"BWAHAHAAAAAHEEEESHEEIIITHAHAHAHAAHA NOAHAHAH STOHA PSHAHAHAH!!" Christine tried to kick her feet, but her legs were pinned with no momentum. She shrieked bloody murder, and dissolved into insane cackling laughter.

Frrrt frrrrt frrrt frrrrt Stacy flicked her nails over the wrinkled, ticklish feet below her, laughing as she tormented her love. Christine pounded the floor with her fist, pulled at her hair, and begged as continuous laughter was forced from her...

"Tickle tickle honey...haha! I didn't know you were ticklish, this is adorable! Forget the party, I'm just gonna get these feet all night long. It's tickle time!"

As soon as Christine heard those words, she flashed back. Tickle Time. Six years back, to the night at the Beck's. Back to being pinned on that floor upstairs in the bedroom. Back to seeing a monster she had been able to block out until now....

Christine yelled "STOP!" as loud as she could, and she pushed up her upperbody, lifting the bed completely off the floor before crashing down below it again. Stacy, freaked out by Christine's brute strength, stopped tickling.

"Damn honey, I'm sorry I was just playing with ya." Stacy stood and let Christine crawl out. Christine got up, her hair a complete mess, face still flushed.

"You don't understand Stacy, tickling is the worst thing you could ever do to me, EVER. Especially my damn feet....shit gives me nightmares. Look, promise me you won't tickle me anymore, ok?"

"I can't promise girl...come on who could NOT tickle two trapped feet like that huh? Maybe next time I just need to get the girls to hold you down for me..." Stacy smirked.

Christine slipped on the heels. She grabbed a different pair of earrings, and on the way out grabbed their gift. As Christine closed the door to their home, a small, distant laugh could be heard. A demonic laugh....

Christine and Stacy danced the night away, celebrating the birthday, and both had a few drinks with their friends before making their way back home from the party. Each of them kicked their shoes off as they walked into the house. Stacy turned the deadbolt...

" Wow, what a great time we had, huh? Too bad the birthday girl got sick haha!"

Christine laughed along as she walked through the living room toward the bedroom. Stacy went to the fridge in the kitchen to pour a drink. As Christine walked across a decorative rug in the living area, she suddenly went flying, like something literally pulled the rug out from underneath her. She would have slammed right into the floor, but the rug suddenly slid itself below her, and caught her right out of the air. Before she could process what had happened, the rug, like something magical in nature, quickly wrapped itself around her like a taco, leaving just her head and feet sticking out. Stacy, witnessing the whole event, stood in the kitchen, mouth wide open in shock as her glass of tea slipped out of her hand and shattered on the tile floor....

"Stacy, help me! Get me out of this... thing, quickly! Stacy please, snap out of it....“

Stacy was terrified of ghost, and was sure she was witnessing some evil spirit wreak havoc....as soon as she could move, she ran and grabbed her keys off the counter, then dashed to the front door, Christine still yelling for help. She undid the deadbolt, and opened the door, then gasped as she saw what stood before her. A creature that appeared to be a cross between a spider, and a.... woman... slowly stalked it's way through the front door, backing Stacy up. The lower half of its body was definitely spider-like, with long legs, and a huge lower abdomen. But the top half was a beautiful redheaded woman, with eight arms on either side of her body. She wore no clothing, and her large breast jiggled with each step. She stood in front of the door, arms crossed, with a thin smile on her face. Christine was struggling to no avail, trying to unwrap herself. Then she heard it. That demonic voice. Laughing.

"Hahahahaha! Oh Christine! It's you again! I told you we were just getting started, don't you remember? It's me, your old pal..."

Christine was rolling around the floor every which way, scooting across the floor like a snail, but she was trapped again. Barefoot, and trapped.

Stacy began sobbing, unsure what in the hell was going on but sure this was just a crazy nightmare she couldn't wake up from. The spider woman approached her, gently stroking her face as she looked down at her...

"Don't cry, dear. We don't like that...... unless it's from the hahas."

" The....hahas?" Stacy asked through teary eyes..."what....what are the....hahas?"

The demon spoke " You know, the cootchies.... the gitchies... the hahas.... or, my favorite word for them, the TICKLES!"

Just like that, the demon appeared out of thin air. Christine screamed as soon as she saw his huge, green, hideous face smiling at her.

"Oh Christine..... must you really? Did we not have the best laughs EVER last time we hung out? And you would waste that voice... that air you know you are gonna need shortly... yelling like a mad woman?"

Stacy was still dazed and in disbelief..."What.....who... are you?"

The spiderwoman gently took hold of her wrist as she spoke. "We are what you humans call "Tickle Monsters". How could anything that brings such happiness and joy be called a monster? We have our own world, but sometimes we cross over to yours to find new playthings. You humans are so tickly, it's just adorable!"

" I'm really not ticklish... like, seriously at all!" Stacy exclaimed.

"Nothing I can't fix, I promise." the monster said with a smirk.

The creature lifted Stacys arms up above her head, then lifted her off the ground. She made a nice silky web rope, and hung Stacy firmly from the ceiling. She wrapped her arms tightly together, all the way down to just above her underarms. She then leaned close into Stacy, and quickly bit her neck... just a very quick bite, that left two tiny pin pricks on her neck.

"Owwww! Damn...what was that?"

" Oh don't worry, just a little something to help us out. It's a toxin I produce that makes those little arms and legs of yours weak...too weak to fight back. But more importantly, it increases your sensitivity by about one hundred times. So in just a few seconds, you are gonna be REEEEAALLY ticklish... maybe even more than your friend."

Christine had managed to sit herself upright, and scooted her back up against the wall as she watched this spectacle. The tickle monster noticed her trying to distance herself from him...

" Oh Christine.... you know you are not gonna get away from me.... I've waited too long to visit you again... are you ready? I think you are... come here."

Christine shook her head no, but suddenly the rug she was wrapped in slowly started to slide toward the beast. She struggled and fought and tried twisting and turning, but she just kept inching toward.... oh no... she looked down and saw the monster was already tickling the air with his claws, just waiting for her...and her helpless feet.

"Here they come.... look, Christine it's like they WANT me to tickle them. You need these laughs that are coming....I can see it...I forgot just how cute these little feet where... what are they a size six?"

Christine was... well freaking out is an understatement. She could do nothing but anticipate what was coming as she just kept sliding closer to those tickling fingers.... not even a foot away now...no, oh no, here it comes....she felt the very tips of his nails right in the middle of each foot. His hands were huge in comparison to her feet, so his claws almost engulfed them. scriiitch scriiitch scriiitch scriiitch The look on her face went from fear, to anger, to hilarity in a matter of seconds.

"PfffhaHAAAAAAHAHAAAOHHHHHHA HEEEEHEEEHEEHAAA....."

"Hehe that's right girlie.... you know when it's gitchie time... tickle tickle! Awww tickle tickle? Really tickle? That's awesome tickle!"

He was having a full fledged conversation with Christine, when her only response was insane laughter.... of course just to tease her into laughing harder, but be damned if it didn't work.

Stacy, still suspended from the ceiling, watched in horror as this demon tickled her girlfriend like she had never seen anyone tickled. She couldn't help but giggle and smile out of sympathy, as if someone was tickl... what? Uh oh.... the toxin had kicked in. The spider creature now stood behind Stacy, waiting to strike.

"Hmmmm...soooo helpless, and so ticklish. Where should I start? I'm thinking under your arms, since you have them so exposed for me.... or maybe your feet too, so you can laugh with Christine huh? Ahhh forget it lets do it all."

Her lower hands reached down, and pulled Stacys feet up behind her, bending at the knees so she was looking down at the soles. Then....kaaaboom. All at once, she attacked. Two hands darted into the armpits. Two went right for the ribs, playing them like a piano. And two went right to work on the helpless feet. In all the decades these monsters had been tickling helpless victims, they had never seen a reaction like this.

Stacy exploded in a laughing frenzy so loud, the monster tickling Christine stopped briefly to look over, chuckling.

"Wow Christine.... and I thought you were ticklish....hey are you listening to me? How are you supposed to hear me over all that laughing you keep doing?"

Christine was cackling and howling and begging as her feet were trying to protect one another.

Stacy meanwhile, had tears of hilarity streaming down each cheek...the spiderwoman sped up her tickle assault, changing where her many hands were positioned every couple seconds, so before Stacy could process where the long nails were scratching, they were already somewhere else. Her armpits seemed to be the worst for her....when fingers danced there she went mad and bucked like a stallion. The monster turned her hanging body around to face her, and tore the upper portion of her dress off. She gave her a moment to breath, as she removed her red lacy bra...

"Hehepfff heplehese oh my Gohahad please....let mehe go....I...I can't be tickled anymore haha....my stomach hurts.....what are you doing? Don't do that....no no....stop!"

The monster was wiggling her fingers just above the smooth skin of her underarms, and above her nipples. They slowly descended, softly stroking, scritching, and tickling. She was once again reduced to gibberish, lost in tickle madness, when she felt lips touch her belly. PFFFRRRRRRRR! The monster blew a huge raspberry on her tummy....she hung there limp, shaking in silent laughter. And again....and again. The raspberries just kept coming, and Stacy was going insane.

"Awwwe....your friend is having waaaay more fun than we are....your feetsies are a blast, but I think it's time we went for the kill huh?" the green beast asked...

Christine just wanted it to end...she wanted to wake up like last time, and spend the next few years telling herself it would never happen again, even though it did....

The rug unwrapped itself from Christine, and as she laid there on the floor, weak and ever so giggly, she turned herself over onto her stomach, and got on her hands and knees....she felt it first....the vibration on the floor...then heard it...like small animals running in a herd. OH FUCK...

She jumped to her feet and took off running toward the backdoor as fast as she could....she saw one turn the corner....one of those dismembered green claws that tortured her the last time. Followed by several more. She opened the backdoor, and ran out into the yard, screaming for help. She glanced behind her and saw at least a hundred of those things giving chase to her.

She ran with everything she had, climbing over the fence in the backyard with ease. She could still hear Stacy laughing herself into madness, even from the alleyway. She ran barefoot as fast as she could down the block, out into the street. She glanced again, and saw the hands were climbing over the fence after her. She knew she needed to find help, and fast.

As she ran down the middle of the street, she saw headlights on a car round the corner. She immediately stopped and began frantically waving her arms for them to stop. It was a police car! The emergency lights came on as the car halted in front of her. An officer got out of the passenger side....

"Thank God! Please help me...we need help these crazy...monsters are in my hou..." The officer cut her off.

"Put your hands on the car maam. NOW!"

He slammed her up against the side of the cruiser, and began patting her down, then he handcuffed her.

"Wait officer please listen to me...there has been a mix up....you have to help us...."

The officer opened the back door of the unit, pushing her inside. He fastened the seatbelt and closed the door. Christine began pleading with the officer in the driver's seat....

"Sir your partner won't listen to me...I live down the....." She froze as the officer turned back to face her. It was him. The Tickle Monster.

"You have the right to laugh your head off. To giggle, snort, plead, beg, and die of laughter. Bwahahahaha!" Both back windows rolled down, and the hundreds of hands chasing after her began piling in with her. Hysterical, musical laughter could be heard as the patrol car pulled away into the night.

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited:
Finished for now....although I'm not done with this idea as a series, I have some other things I want to start on first. Thanks everyone!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back