• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tiffer Srikes Back! FF/F

Tiffany

TMF Expert
The Tiffer Srikes Back!

I GOT HER! I GOT HER!! I GOT HER!!! Oh, how sweet! My plan worked to perfection. I told Annie all about the info I had tickled out of Judy. Her eyes went wide, but only for a split second, as she composed herself, and simply said: "Is that so?" I then left her to dwell on that. The next night, just a few minutes before Judy was due back from the library, I hid in our closet (again), and waited. Judy arrived minutes later. I didn't have to wait long before Annie was in the room.
"Telling tales out of school, Judy?" Annie said.
"What are you taking about?" Judy replied, although anyone could tell she knew exactly what Annie was talking about.
"Spilling the beans to Tiffer about me?' Annie accused her.
"B-but...but...she was tickling me! She found out about my hips!" Judy cried. "I didn't mean to, but you know I can't stand being tickled on my hips!"
"So she was tickling you, huh? Well, you haven't seen ANYHING yet!" said Annie, pouncing on Judy, pinning her to the bed. At that point, I sprang from the closet, and grabbed Annies ribs from behind. She yelped and jumped, giving Judy the chance to escape her predicament. After a few moments of scuffling, I finally had Annie right where I wanted her. Flat on her back, Judy holding her arms over her head, And me straddling her waist.
"Tiffer! Judy! Get off me!" Annie yelled.
"I don't see where you're in any position to make demands." I said. "As a matter of fact, you're in a pretty...TICKLISH situation, wouldn't you say, Judy?"
"Oh, I agree one hundred percent, Tiffer!" Judy answered, mischief dancing in her eyes.
"DON'T YOU DARE!!!" Annie's tone was stern, but lacked conviction.
"Don't do what? This?" I said, sliding my hands up under her shirt and lighty tickling her ribs.
Did I mention that Judy told me that the ribs were one of Annie's most sensitive places? Understatement of the century! Her face contorted immediately, and she broke into the most helpless, and I might add beautiful, peals of laughter I have ever had the pleasure of invoking, and I was only gliding my fingertips on her ribcage!
*Awwww! Is Annie-wannie all ticklish-wicklish?" I taunted, which Judy found highly amusing.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! I'LL GET HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! YOU BOTH FOR HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THIS!" Annie howled.
"Sure, sure you will" I replied, digging my fingers a little deeper.
Well, that was the last coherent thing Annie said for the next ten minutes. Than I took pity om her. (But just a little.)
"GASP! GASP! You two are GASP! GASP! GASP! in SO much Gasp! Gasp! trouble!" Annie managed.
"Then we had better make the crime fit the punishment, hadn't we?" I said, an evil grin spreading on my face.
"Tiffer......." Annie said, in a warning, yet wavering voice.
"You know all those nice people you talked to on my computer the other night?" I asked her. "Of course you do. Believe me when I tell you that most of them would never forgive me if I didn't do THIS!"
Nodding at Judy, we flipped Annie onto her stomach. I scooted down to sit on her legs, and began slowlly untying her cross trainers.
"Oh, you better not! YOU JUST BETTER NOT!!" Annie protested. Then her walls fell.
"Please?" She pleaded.
I almost stopped. Since I had never heard her beg, I had no idea she was so good at it. I don't know what it was, but there was something in the way she said that single word that made me hesitate, but dissapoint all (Well. most) of you? Never! Annie then started pleading with Judy, between giggles as I was pulling her socks off, to help her. I was afraid tht Judy might give in to that voice, but apparently, she was used to it.
"Not this time, Annie!" Judy said. "You've had this coming for a while!"
I had Annie's feet bare and helpless by now, and I reached under the mattress where I had hidden af few of my trusty feathers!
"You know I'm feather ticklish on MY bare feet, Annie." I teased. Are you?"
With thast I started stoking her bare soles with the feathers. A hysterical shriek into the pillow told me she was. I started stroking faster and faster.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NONONONO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHA!" Was all Annie could manage.
"Between her toes!" Judy said, giggling. "Don't forget about between her toes!"
"HAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! JUDY! YOU BIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHITCH! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!"
I glanced at Judy. She shook her head.
"She doesn't mean it. We call each other that all the time when we're tickling each other." She explained.
"Well, I still think it was kind of harsh." I said. "And naughty girls who call other people naugty names should be punished."
Annie was so weak from laughter, it was an easy matter to bend her toes back, and spread them. Then in and out I went with the feather, one hand holding Anne's toes, the other tickling the super sensitive flesh between them. Annie dissolved into silent laughter. I usually stop at this point, but I could hear her gasping, so I knew she was still able to breathe. After a total of about another ten minutes, probably only three spent between her toes, I stopped. Annie lay there for long moments, giggling weakly, and breathing heavily. Finally. she looked up, at Judy, at me, and smiled.
"Damn! You're good! Annie exclamed.
I was slightly taken aback. Judy was giggling harder now. Annie went on to tell me she always teased other girls with tickling, and, if they seemed into it, she'd tease them more, and act like no one ever got her, and eventually, just like I had, they would come up with some plan for revenge, which was the point of the whole thing. Then we all confessed that we really liked tickling, and being tickled, and Annie and Judy said they are going to introduce me to another high schoolmate of their's. Her name is Paige. I can hardly wait!

To Be Continued......

Your exploits are becoming some of my favorite posts, Tiffer!

Raul

Fabulous, Tiffany! :D Please do keep posting your exploits at Ole Miss.

Congrats, Tiffer! I'd knew you'd get Annie eventually. Can't wait to see what happens with Paige! Thanks, Tiff. :D

P.S. Biscuit, control yourself! :p

That was an excellent post Tiffer. DAMN FINE! Please submit more!

Oh, by the way, I appreciate your thinking of us foot people. ;)

Oh My God...

...you killed Biscuit!!

You b*******!

No, he'll survive, he's an immortal deity.

Cheers, everybody
SmashTV

Ahhhhh the further adventures of Jill College at Tickle U huh?!?, bravo and extra brownie points for using my fave tool of torment-feathers! :D :D :D No kidding Tiff, it's below freezing up here but your killer story warmed the cockels of my heart; :devil: hey what the hell are "cockels" anyway???

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back