• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a bit more fun at work m/f

joe_t_74

TMF Expert
just a little update from my previous story a while...

still working with this girl 'Lauren', shes a slim girl with a very fit body tanned with raven hair, really giggly and fun loving.

so since the last time that we were really tickling each other after work i've continued to goose and spider tickle her sides at every chance i get. even during work if i walk behind her on the shop floor i'll give her a little tickle and she always jumps out of her skin and shouts, it's adorable and pretty funny when there are customers around; she goes bright red.
she hugs me quite a lot and i always run my fingers all over her while she's close to me and she's a giggling mess.
she knows how ticklish i am though so whenever i stretch or raise my arms she'll give my pits a quick poke and runs knowing i'll get her back!

another night after hours i was on the sofa and she was being annoying, can't really remember why but i grabbed her and pulled her pretty much on top of me on the sofa scribbling my fingers all over her sides and stomach, she squirmed and squirmed but couldn't get off of my lap.
i started to squeeze her hips and she went mad bucking around and screaming nooohooo stop stop stop pleehehehease :) music to my ears!
unlucky for her she was wearing a skirt too so i started to run my hands down the back of her bare legs which got a scream out of her as it came a quite a surprise.
when i lighting scratched behind her knees she melted and the giggles just poured out of her...it eventually came to an end after i started grabbing just below her ass and she was really bouncing around. i left her breathing heavy in a mess while i tried to hide my arousal.
i'm sure there'll be a lot more experiences like this...hopefully!

Nice story thanks for sharing. You have to get her feet sometime and tickle them and see if she has ticklish feet too. Let us know. She sounds as though she enjoys the attention you are giving her with the tickling even though she is a giggling mess. Keep up the good work.

Nice story thanks for sharing. You have to get her feet sometime and tickle them and see if she has ticklish feet too. Let us know. She sounds as though she enjoys the attention you are giving her with the tickling even though she is a giggling mess. Keep up the good work.

thanks everyone for reading and ticklesfemales she absolutely loves the attention! ha yeah her feet are well ticklish, i posted a story way prior to this one with a lot more tickling involving her and another colleague...look it up! :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back