• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

GirlFriends Payback

mr.duck

TMF Novice
While back I posted a story with a picture included of my gf feet that were being drawn on while she was on the phone and ended up being tickled. Recently I was playing Battlefield 3 on the PS3. I get very competitive when I play online and focus 110% to win, did I mention I'm very competitive?
Any ways I was playing lying down with facing the TV and I was doing pretty good until... My girlfriend came from work and decided to relax by laying her head on my stomach. She knows that I get serious playing this game. So she decides to play with my legs, just gliding her fingernails around my thighs and I'm just jerking my leg. She knows why. Im wearing shorts by the way.
She then slowly glides her fingernails up to my thigh to my balls. At this point I can't concentrate, now. She sees me getting killed and knows that Im not focusing. With one fingernail she is scratching my balls. Im pulling my legs away now. She goes "nah" keep those legs still. She then pulls of my shorts and boxers down, Im dying in the game can't concentrate. I ask her what is she doing ? She tells me to shut up. Then she is playing with my dick and balls tickling them softly, and Im just giggling telling her to stop, and Im getting decimated in the game. Killstreak going down, my team members telling me to get my shit straight.
Long story short she tickled my dick and balls during a couple of matches and ended up losing all of them. I told her that she made me lose, and just tickled my testicles one last time.She then tells me remember when you were tickling my feet while I was on the phone that one day. I lost those matches cuz of her. But I enjoyed it nonetheless ;)

Haha... No head, just a case of blue balls. It was her intention

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back