• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hansel and Gretel Part 1

bulbazaur

Ok, so the other night I watched this High budget movie with a b-movie plot called witch hunters and had a "what if" moment. Anyways I started this last night and decided to post it.

Hansel and Gretel witch hunters

“Baaahhhaaa, meanies!” Samantha bawled sitting on the fallen tree trunk. Samantha, or Sam as she was unaffectionately called in the village, had run to the woods after being yet again teased mercilessly by the other women of the village. It shouldn't bother her really. After all, she was 19 now, a grown woman....well, not quite grown. Like most teen girls, poor Samantha hated her figure. The girls in the village all called her a carpenter's dream girl. Flat as a board and easy to nail (as if any man in town wanted to touch her.) It wasn't that she was bad looking, just shy and self conscious. Since everyone else seemed to be overly blessed, she was the oddball. The only guy who paid her mind was Luke, and he was a child in a 300 lb body. Hell, his chest was 5x bigger than hers.

“Awwww, waats woong preeety?” Sam whirled around looking for the source of the voice. No one was ever out this far into the woods. There by the treeline, cloaked in shadow, was a pale girl with a hooded cloak. She came over and placed her hand on Samantha's shoulder. Her hands where quite beautiful, slender fingers with long sharp nails.

“She must file them for hours” Samantha thought to herself. Composing herself, Samantha relished the thought to confide in someone. “I’m sorry miss, I didn't mean to be crying so loud and disturb you. Its just that as usual, the girls in the village were making fun of me..and in front of the whole village they...they lifted my top”. Samantha again broke down into tears.

“Awwww, eets awwight preeety Sammie” God the girls voice was sickeningly sweet, almost like she were taunting a child. “Theeeres naathing woong weeth yer teetees”.

“Thank you. Your very kind. I just wished they were bigger is all.” Samantha lamented. If she had just a cup size more she could at least get some confidence and maybe attract a man.

“I caan helllp yooo. Ize knooo a spelly!” The girl in the robe stood and produced a gnarled wand. “But beee waarned, teers a downside to weeshes” Samantha didn't care. She heard the stories and knew better than to trust any offer from a witch but after the morning (hell, life) she's had, she would do anything to be normal. “Yeah yeah, but the only downside would be too much attention, how bad could that be!”

“Heeeheheehheheheheh, OK Sammy! Here yooo go.” The girl touched each breast with her wand. Instantly Samantha felt her breast start to tingle and fill out her now tight shirt. “Now skeheehedaddle back too town Sammy! Byebye” And with that the girl vanished back into the woods.

“Oh thank you thank you, I knew you were a good witch. Thank so muchhheehehehe” Samantha giggled as her nipples poked into her shirt.. “Whats hehe going on? Oh, no, that bitch cursed me...heehee.....oh god!”

----------------------------------------------------------------------

“Fucking rain” Hansel cursed as he and Gretel made their way across the open expanse of yet another farmers field. “Why cant we ever have a bounty in a big city, with taverns... hot, busty wenches, warm beds, and...actually, just hot busty wenches would do.”

“Because, dear brother, that would mean you were lucky..and your not.” Gretel loved teasing Hansel, Especially because it took her mind off the fact that she hadn't been laid in a while herself. “Besides, shit hole towns have crappy beer, ugly flat chested women, and lots of little brats running into the forest to play, which is like ringing the dinner bell. And that means coin for us.”

“True enough sis, but at least I could get ingredients for my serum easier in a big tow.. FUCK!” Hansel cursed as he stepped in a fresh pile of dung. “You have any idea how much of a pain in the ass it is to have to inject yourself every couple hours?”

Gretel knew all too well about how difficult Hansel's curse was. While they are immune to most curses, the trauma of eating so much candy changed Hansel's DNA making him dependent on sweets just to live. If he didn't inject himself with a counter serum, he would have to eat pure sugar constantly just to stay alive. Gretel hated needles and couldn't bear such a curse. She shuddered at the thought. “Yeah Hansel, I know..I was there too. Besides, you have enough for this trip and we are almost there.”

Over the next hill they spied the outline of village Knismola. It could be a quaint bed and breakfast type town if not for the ominous feel of despair in the air. The two witch hunters could feel the presence of a powerful witch in the nearby forest. “Hansel, notice anything strange?” Gretel asked her brother although she was sure even he could figure this one out.

“Oh, I wouldn't say strange.” Hansel said with a broad grin “More like the Gods smiling on me for a change.” And right he was for there was not a man is sight. Instead, nothing but beautiful young women were everywhere. Although this would normally be paradise for Hansel, he felt the all to familiar glare of contempt from each of them.

“You'll have to forgive them dearies” chirped an older redhead of about 40. “They are fearful of men after what happened.”

“Yes, what happened to all the men in the village?” Gretel asked in a hushed voice. She knew better than to make a spectacle in the center of town. Hansel on the other hand... “Yeah, what happened!” He bellowed “All the guys run when the witch came calling!”

“BE QUIET!” The redhead scolded him. “Quickly. Come inside the sheriff's office and Ill explain. “I'm old enough to have heard of your exploits, and this witch is unlike any you've faced.”

“Its ok, we cant be cursed” Gretel reassured the woman. She sat down opposite the sheriff’s desk. “Maybe not, That is unless your already cursed.... with being ticklish.” The woman drew out the last sentence. That last word sent shivers down Gretel's spine. She could deal with all sorts of monstrosities, she could deal with men tearing their faces off, eating crawling things...that didn’t bother her to much...but touch her flesh with a feather and she was helpless as a baby. Hansel knew full well how much even the thought terrified his sister so he did what any brother would do. “Start from the beginning, and don’t leave out any details. Miss...?”

“Avery. Very well hunters.” Avery sat down and poured two pints of ale for Hansel and Gretel as she began to weave her tale. “It began almost 2 weeks ago. Sam, I mean, Samantha came running from the forest crying. Nothing new there as the girls always teased her. Maybe if they hadn't been so cruel, this wouldn't have happened.”

“What happened, you mean the tickling thing...did you all like to tie down Samantha and tickler her?” Hansel asked while looking at Gretel. She shot him a gaze that could freeze fire. “No of course not.” Avery continued. “You see most of the girls in this village look, well like girls. Sam was always flat chested. We always joked that she was really a boy. Anyways she comes running in the village saying she was cursed. We thought she was kidding, but low and behold her breast had grown into a healthy b-cup. We could tell because she came running in without so much as a bra on”
“Really!” Hansel exclaimed. He was now much more intrigued with the story and less with terrifying his sister. “Maybe I should check on her. You know, see how this curse affected her.”

Avery looked down at her ale, obviously saddened. “I wouldn't. We had to lock her in a cell to keep the men from killing her. Poor things traumatized enough as is.”

“Ah, the men were bewitched with the curse of the murderous mind then” Gretel interjected. At least she hoped it was that one. Anything to get the discussion off of tickling. She wasn’t so lucky though.

“No, not that curse” Avery spoke up, “If only it were that one. You see, she wasn’t topless because she was proud of her new breasts, she was topless because they had not only grown twice as big, but twice as sensitive.”

Gretel's heart sank. She knew where this was headed. It was an obscure curse. Mostly because traditionally, witches liked to hurt their victims. But it was the calling card of a very rare kind of witch. So rare that most hunters don’t even believe they exist. One who tortured her victims... not with fire or knives, but with feathers and brushes. A giggle witch as they were know in legend.

Avery continued her story as Gretel sank farther into her chair, absent mindedly clutching at her boots. “That afternoon all the men went into the forest to find and kill the witch. It seemed such a simple task. 50 men vs one witch. But they failed. Only 20 returned, They had no memory of the battle, but seemed unharmed. We thought they ran and left the others to die.” Avery started crying. “It was after dark that the curse she placed on them took hold.”

“The curse of hunger for feminine laughter.” Gretel said under her breath. “Aye” Avery said. “It seems that once darkness fell, Every man in the village became tickle crazed maniacs. First it was their wives and girlfriends helpless in their beds. Then they came out into the streets and grabbed every girl they could get their dirty fingers on, binding them and tickling them till...till. ” Avery again started sobbing. Hansel put his arm around her. “Those who were not already tortured to death ran here to the jail. It was the safest place after all. Strong thick door and a well stocked armory. But not everyone could out run them. We had the doors barred and listened to our sisters scream out for help, But all we could do was listen to their laughter.

“What of Samantha?” Gretel asked. She didn’t want to hear anymore about the curse. She didn’t even want to be here.

Avery collected herself and took a large gulp of ale. “As I said we had to lock her in a cell with the key inside. It seems the cursed men could tell who was most ticklish and went straight for them. And after the a few days... Well, its better I show you.”

Avery lead the two witch hunters upstairs to a cell with a shapely blonde facing the wall. Her hair was freshly cut at the shoulders as evident by the large clumps of blonde hair on the floor.

“Sam?” Avery called to her friend “These are the witch hunters. They are here to help and hopefully relieve you of the curse.”

As Sam turned, both Hansel and Gretel let out a gasp, but for obviously different reasons. The girl looked normal enough. Long legs, an angelic face, except for a large pair of 38g sized breasts.

“Here let me examine those cursed jugs” Hansel mused as he reached out. “NOO!! Don't touch!” Samantha jumped back, absentmindedly covering her breasts with her arms. She then quickly dissolved into insane laughter. “Ahhhaaaahhaa no, no more...I can't take any more!”

It seems poor Samantha's breast had grown by a half a cup size a day. And each day they grew twice as sensitive. Her breasts had become so ticklish that the tiny hairs on her own arm were tickling her viciously. Now the witch hunters knew why she chopped off all her hair.

Gretel began to cry for the fate of Samantha. “I’m sorry miss, I wish there was a cure for your ailment, but sadly there isn’t.” She drew her crossbow and aimed it at Samantha.

“WAIT!” Screamed Avery. “What are you doing? She's not a witch, its murder to kill her”

“No, its mercy” Gretel said calmly. “Today she can barely have her breasts touched by a single strand of hair. Tomorrow it will be worse. Eventually even the dust in the air will tickle her. There is no escaping it. There is nothing we can do except for end her suffering.”

“Ill do it.” Avery interjected. “Shes my friend. I just wish there was some other way“ Gretel left the cell willingly. Hansel had to be pushed out. Avery lead them outside the jail to the center of town. “Look, Sam told me where she encountered the witch. I can take you there tomorrow. For now head down to the tavern and grab a bed. Ill meet you there at first light and we will head out. Now I have to, well. I have to take care of Sam.” Avery waved bye to the pair of hunters and went back inside the jail. She locked the door and climbed the stairs to Samantha's cell. Samantha had already started crying. Unfortunately her tears had rolled down her cheeks and dropped onto her chest. By the time Avery reached the cell door. Samantha was crying for a different reason.

“QUIET, you little bitch!” Avery snapped. Samantha couldn’t hear her as her 38g sized breasts were awash with ticklish tears. She tried to wipe them off, but that only tickled more. Avery pulled out a gnarled wand from her shirt and waved it at Samantha. Instantly the tickling ceased.

Samantha looked up with wide eyes “You... Your a witch! HOW! You've been living here for 4 years. Are you a good witch? Of course, you saved me.” Samantha went to hug Avery but was stopped short as Avery's face turned from a matronly 40 year old redhead to that of a pale faced 18 yr old girl with freckles and an oversized mouth contorted into a sadistic grin.

“Tank yoo? Now yoo tankk meee?” The now revealed grand witch hissed. Every syllable sounded like a child's tickle taunt. “Fur tees beauutiful teetees yoo prayed fur.”

Samantha couldn't believe it. Here in plain sight, defending her town. The one who saved her from the ticklish fingers of village men. It was the same person she met in the forest! “I didn’t ask to be ticklish! Why?” Sam asked through fresh tears.

“Ahhh, poor teeklish Sammy, I tohoold yoo, there's a downside to weeshes.” Avery mocked. She then waved her wand again and the ticklish feelings returned. Samantha, already weak in the knees fell to the ground. Unfortunately for her, Her blonde hair still littered the floor of the cell. The more she rolled, the more got stuck on her chest. Some made its way into her underarms and grazed the sides of her breasts, Some got in between her breasts (Now THAT really tickled). And some got trapped under her. Even rolling on her back provided no relief as her breasts were now so large that they hung over the sides and grazed the floor. Avery spoke, more for her own benefit than Samantha's as the cackling blonde couldn't think of anything except the horrible tickling sensations covering her ample bosoms.

“Its seemple reeely Sammy” Avery said in that horrible tickley voice. “I need a teeklish white weetch to make meeself immortal. By tehee reaction too tehee stooree and seeing yoo, I know shee's weery weery teeklish.” Avery changed back into her matronly form. “Now Samantha dearie, I need to rest. Feel free to howl as much as you want. I’ve made this cell soundproof to everyone except me and your laughter feeds my power. I'll need all I can get for tomorrow.” Samantha rolled on the ground red faced and crying. She had almost gone into silent laughter. “Awww, you want to sleep on the floor? Well thats fine dear. Here, I wouldn’t want you to catch cold” Avery teased as she grabbed the fur blanket off the bed and threw it onto Samantha. If the poor girl wasn’t being tickled to death before, She surely would be now. Poor Samantha blindly tried to get escape the furry touch but only succeeded in rolling herself up in the blanket. She screamed out in ticklish agony as the fur enveloped her ultra sensitive breasts. Avery drank in the sight of Samantha, cocooned in the fur blanket, trapped by her ticklishness. She went to bed and drifted off to the sound of pious laughter. As for Samantha, all she could do was laugh herself to insanity as the night wore on. If she had any semblance of thought she would notice that as the clock struck midnight, her breasts began to grow again....

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back