• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My fantasy of my Wife part 1

crap_game

TMF Master
This is a long time fantasy of mine for as long as I can remember. It's inspired by an old "Little Rascals" sketch. Hope you all like it.

Tired and a little sweaty I was happy to be done dragging our old memory foam mattress and the plywood base down from our bedroom to the garage. Not the way I wanted to spend my Sunday! Vivian, my wife of 23 years hated the memory foam because it made her way too hot. She purchased a new one with a box spring but it wouldn't come until Tuesday and I had to work, so better to get it done now and sleep on our fancy inflatable mattress till then.

Vivian was out with her two best friends, Donna and Christine. Donna, a MILF with light brown hair and very ticklish size 7 feet, just like my wife, could be mistaken as Vivian's sister. They knew each other for 30 years and were thick as theives. They have also been know to fight and argue like cats and dogs but always stay tight. Christine was a co-worker of my wife for over 10 years, a sweet and innocent woman but not the sharpest tool in the shed. She was a short little thing, very cute with tiny size 5 feet.
Vivian had been working like a dog for the past few months on an account for this crazy, overbearing, evil witch of an old woman. She took off 2 weeks with her bosses blessing and she planned a quiet staycation for herself.

As I sat in my Lazy Boy watching the game the 3 ladies came through the front door. Vivian and Donna were really giving it to Christine, clearly both were upset.

"Chris, I can't believe you told that old witch I couldn't make it to her luncheon tomorrow because I broke my leg!! What were you thinking? Now she wants to come here tomorrow at noon and see me! Now since I don't have a broken leg we are both in trouble, me for avoiding her and YOU FOR LYING TO HER!" Donna chimed in with a chuckle, "I can't believe your're such a Dork Chris, you really put Viv and you in a pickle!"

All three ladies gave me a brief greeting with Vivian kissing my cheek. They continued their argument as they made their way up the stairs to our bedroom. I could hear their voices from the family room. Soon I heard my wife calling my name, off I went to the bedroom.

I entered the bedroom and saw Christine standing in the middle of the frame of our king size where our mattress used to be.

"Viv, I'm telling you, its gonna work! It's a good plan! Tell Jay your idea Donna."

Vivian was just pacing around the room distraught and Donna was going through a storage bin of shoes that my wife kept under the bed but was now exposed since it was gone. Donna was holding a fancy high heeled Coach shoe examining it like it was an unearthed artifact.

"Huh??? What?" Donna said as she was distracted from her examination. "Oh yeah, Jay, Vivian and I have massages booked for tomorrow morning, if I bring an old mannequin leg over later can you wrap it in a plaster cast?"

Completely puzzled I shrugged my shoulders and said sure and of course asked why. Here is the hair brained scheme Christine and Donna came up with. Apparently, while they were out, the crazy old lady who's account my wife has been killing herself on called her cell. Vivian didn't want to answer so she gave the phone to Christine, (BIG MISTAKE) and told her to cover for her, she needed time away from the client. Well when Christine was on the phone she paniced and told the old bat that Vivian couldn't do the luncheon tomorrow, Monday, because she cracked a bone in her shin playing tennis. Well it turns out the old lady has a heart and insisted on coming to see her tomorrow and bring her something to cheer her up. The scheme these women came up with is nothing short of an "I Love Lucy" like episode. With little to no input from Vivian, Donna and Christine planned this brilliant idea, I would haul the old memory foam mattress and ply wood back up to the bedroom, I get to cut a hole in the plywood and the foam mattres so they line up in a spot even with my wifes knees if she was sitting up in bed. Then Donna goes over to her sister's dress shop, grabs a mannequin leg from the knee down and brings to our house tonight so I can wrap it in a plaster cast. Vivian has her massage in the morning so she can't sit at home and wait for her fake cast to dry, (God forbid!) How is it I got to do all the work in this crazy scheme.
Vivian and Donna will hurry home from their massages, run upstairs, Vivian will put on a comfy long nightie, place her right foot into the hole of the bed, place the fake casted leg from her knee down with her knee being covered by the nighite. The old lady is nearly blind and will never notice. (Oh yeah, this is a great plan!) To my utter surprise Vivian says "Ya know, this may actually work!"
I turned to leave the bedroom to go and lug the mattress back up the stairs and I hear Donna say with a bit of venom "Hey Vivian, remember when I loaned you these shoes to you 2 years ago? I called you 4 months ago and asked for them back and you swore up and down you returned them to me 2 years ago!!!!!! Tony got these for me as a birthday gift and he didn't speak to me for 3 days because I told him I lost them! What the hell!!" Vivian with problems of her own at the moment turned to Donna with her right hand up in the air "Really Donna??? NOT NOW!"
If looks could kill I think Donna would have been in jail for murder of my wife. Donna followed me out of the room giving me an ear full about my wife, I asked her if she wasn't going help now but she made it clear that she would never do that and she will get even another way. I shrugged it off, I had my crap to do and I wasn't looking forward to it.

Well morning came, the fake leg was casted, I even had Donna, Christine and I sign the cast with our names and a few fake ones. It looked pretty good if I do say so myself. The plastic toes that barely stuck out of the cast we coverd with a cut off sock.

It was 11:30am and Vivian and Donna came rushing through the front door, apparently the issue of the borrowed shoes came up again and they were arguing once again. Vivian starts up the stairs and says dhe was headed for the shower, she can't stand to leave the oils from the massage on her body and she was slipping with so much of it on her feet. Donna, clearly annoyed says, "Hey dopey, you don't have time for that! Chris is gonna be here with that old witch in 30 minutes and you need to get into costume, I'm gonna head out!" I walk Donna to the door and I head out to the yard to get our little ball of fur dog Lucky. Donna heads back toward the kitchen ssyong she forgot her sunglasses and I head to the yard. I came back in and Donna was gone. I hear Vivian call me from the bedroom and I went up to see what was up. I was amazed, there was Vivian sitting propped up in the bed in her nightie. Her legs were covered by a blanket but with a huge smile she throws back the covers to reveal her adorable leg and her fake casted leg. It was a pretty good job and it seemed to match her thigh. She had on a very thick sock on her left foot pushed down to her ankle (Her feet get cold) and as she tried to get up her right leg from just below her knee seemed stuck in the foam mattress. "Help me get up babe, I have to pee! We have to hurry! By the way, this hole in the mattress is kinda tight babe" As she said that we both managed to pry her right foot out of the hole. me being me I noticed immediately that her adorable size 7 foot was bare. Her cute little toes done in my favorite French Pedicure, her foot nicely tanned on top and her arch creamy white while her heal and the ball of her foot a perfect pink. I laughed and scrstched my head asking, "Babe why don't you have a sock on your foot?" As she climbed out of bed leaving her faked casted one behind, she says "I had one on, it got pulled off when I pryed my foot out of that frigging tight hole, can u get it for me babe?"

As soon as sheclosed the door to the bathroom the doorbell rang. Forgetting her lost sock for the moment I made my way to the front door. There was Christine and the old biddy Mrs. Cracket. Christine was the lucky employee who had to driver Mrs. Craket for her visit of my wife. Christine guided the old woman into my house. "Did you forget to bring my gift for Vivian out of the car young lady?" the older woman asked in a low voice but with pure confidence. "Of course Mrs. Cracket" Christine replied with all respect. I invited the women to sit in thr living room while I went upstairs to check on Vivian, she had taken a nap after taking a pain pill I told them both. Christine in her dorky yet innocent way gave me a wink. As soon as I turned I rolled my eyes.

I entered the bedroom and I found Vivian freaking out.

"They're fucking early!!!" She was truly upset, she rarely drops the "F" bomb LOL. "Yeah babe, get your foot in the holeand look drugged, I'll bring them up." "Where's my sock?" "I didn't get a chance to get it babe sorry." "Oh man...." Vivian said with a true sour puss. I had to tease her, "What's wrong babe? Are you afraid a spider or the monster under the bed may nibble your toes?" And I gave her a wink. With a like of horror Vivian shuddered and said, "Oh babe please don't even kid like that!" I chuckled, turned and went downstairs to get her visitors.

I ushered the two women into the bedroom and found Vivian lying in bed under the covers and if I didn't know better it looked as though she truly had one leg in a cast. Christine put on a good act for Mrs. Cracket and I brought in 2 chairs for both women to sit and visit in comfort. Chris pulled back the covers to show Mrs. Cracket where she signed her cast and Vivian invited her to sign it too. I thought to myself that It was as bold move but when The 84 year old woman made it clear she couldn't see well enough to do it I thought "Well played Vivian, well played".

Now, here's where the plan began to get dicey. Unbeknownst to me and Vivian, Donna never left the house, something I would have realized had I saw her car still parked infront of the house. When I went to get the dog, Donna snuck upstairs, into our bedroom and crawled under our California King bed. Since there was no box spring, the matress was held up by a piece of plywood making plenty of room to get under there. Donna was still pissed about the shoe debacle and had planned to get some revenge. Mrs. Cracket felt bad for her treatment of my wife and had hoped to take her to lunch and give her a gift.
"Vivian my dear, I know I have been a royal pain in the butt. These past few months I have grown very fond of you and I wanted to give you this." Mrs. Cracket handed my wife a get well card, in it was an all expense paid trip to Tahiti for two.

It was then that things got nuts. While under the bed Donna began to empty her tools from her little purse, a small 5 inch stiff white feather with a fine tip, a small and very fine artitist paint brush, baby oil and metal fork.
With the sun shining through the bed skirt Donna had a perfect soft light illuminating Vivian's adorable and very vulnerable dangling bare foot poking through the mattress. Through the years both women had tickled each other and I thought I picked up on Donna admiring Vivians gorgeous feet from time to time. Vivian's little foot hung there suspended in the air inches from Donna's face. Donna studied the little foot as it dangled all the while the three women spoke. Donna moved closer and sniffed Vivian's toes, the aroma of tropical massage oils combined with the natural and delicious fragrance Vivian's clean pedicured foot gave off made Donna light headed. Vivian's toes wiggled a little with the touch of Donna's warm breath briefly kissed her toes. Make no mistake, Vivian took notice of the warm air on her toes but quickly dismissed it as a draft of some sort. Around the same time Mrs. Cracket gave Vivian her generous gift, Donna took hold of the feather, combined with a drunk look in her eyes and a small little grin on her face, she brought the feather to the very tips of Vivian's five helpless toes. With every effort Donna barely teased the very tips of Vivian's with the slightest of touches. Vivian immediately began to wiggle her toes and clench them in a slow and deliberate manner. Vivian thought it was one of the laces of her shoes or my work boots under the bed that were inconveniently irritating her, almost tickling her deliberately. She shifted her weight in bed slightly, moving her body in sympathy for her foot that she couldn't move. During the discussion about the gift, Donna began to grow bold and began to flutter the feather all along the base of her five toes and the soft pink pads just above. Vivian's mind began to race and gentle giggles began to build up in her belly. "Oh my god, What's going on??? Who, what's tickling my toes?" Vivian could see in her minds eye her toes being tormented by a blade of grass, a whisp of hair or delicate feather. As Donna probed all the delicate and sensitive skin under, around and between Vivian's pink toes a smile crept up on Vivian's face. As she opened the card from Mrs. Cracket and began to digest the generosity of the gift the tickling sensations on her toes began to increase exponentially with every passing second. Meanwhile, under the bed Donna was exacting her revenge while at the same time using that as an excuse to finally live out her fantasy of over 20 some odd years to tease, torment and thoroughly tickle the gorgeous feet of her best friend.

As Donna's feather explored Vivian's helpless and vulnerable toes exploiting every ticklish millimeter, Vivian's toes flexed, wiggled and clenched in an effort to avoid the ticklish sensations. Due to the snug fit of the hole Vivian's foot dangled through, all she was able to do was rotate her foot from the ankle down, and that wasn't enough to evade Donna's ticklish assault on her toes. As the tickling increased Vivian's efforts to control herself and hold in her laughter began to wane.....

End of part one. Is it worth me to continue? Be brutally honest.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's definitely worth it to continue. She has pretty lovely feet by the way.

Part 2

Donna laid flat on her back with Vivians helpless barefoot hanging through the hole directly over her face about 10 inches. Donna had an evil grin on her face and she licked her lips as she stroked the silky smooth, pink and white flesh of Vivian's adorable size 7. Donna concentrated the feather on the tip of Vivian's toes, then along the delicate stems, between, under and along the tops. As Vivian was holding the card from Mrs. Cracket she began to crush the envelope in her other hand as the tickling of her sensitive toes began to drive her over the edge. A smile crept upon her lips, she closed her eyes and dropped her chin to her chest. Christine placed a hand on Vivian's shoulder "Awww it's OK sweetie, you deserve this!" Just as Christine said that Vivian's shoulders began to bounce as she tried to hold in her laughter. Donna, still under the bed, broadened her ticklish attack and began running the tip of the feather from the base of Vivian's toes, to her heal and back again. She dragged the feather back and forth in a slow torturous fashion. This was all Vivian could handle. Vivian began to giggle, she placed her hand at her sides pushing on the mattress, slightly raising her cute butt off the bed BUT, keeping her foot in the whole where it was being tormented! "Nooooooo I, I, I, cannnn't take it hehehehe!!!" With that, Vivian threw her head back, with an adorable smile she began to giggle heartedly and bounce in the bed. Mrs. Cracket looked at Christine with a baffled look "What's going on? Is she OK? This isn't the reaction I expected." Christine feigned a smile, a little embarrassed at her friends reaction, "Vivian,,,, are you Ok? Are you in pain?" Vivian looked into Christine's eyes hoping she would see her torment but all she could do was giggle like a school girl and muster a fragmented reply "Noooo hohohoh I hehehehe am just sooohohohohoh tickled at her gifhifhifhift!"
Amzingly, Christine was quick and sharp on her feet, not knowing what was going on and in an effort to cover for her friend, "This happened last night Mrs. Cracket, she's having a reaction to her pain meds. Right Viv?"
Vivian nodded her head in agreement as she laughed and giggled uncontrollably as her eyes welled up with tears.

Under the bed, Donna was in near ecstasy! She had at her mercy Vivian's gorgeous foot. A foot that was trapped only by circumstance, kept in place by Vivian's sheer will, able to escape any time she liked. Her escape would mean the loss of her job and possible financial ruin. Donna knew how strong willed Vivian was and knew, short of brutal pain, her foot would remain. Donna dropped the feather and immediately Vivian's foot relaxed and stopped its wiggling, toe clenching and flexing.
Vivian continued to giggle softly but her entire body relaxed and she took her body weight off her hands allowing her butt to rest again fully on the bed rather than being suspended 1 inch above the sheets. Vivian was begining to sweat and she fell back into her propped up pillows.
Vivian's respite didn't last too long however, Donna started to tickle Vivian's arch just below the ball of her foot with the pad of her index finger. Instantly, Vivian's toes clenched and her smooth sole transformed into soft delicate wrinkles. Donna casually drew soft circles on her arch. Vivian's eyes shot wide open and her back arched as she grabbed the sheets at her sides. Every muscle, every nerve and every fiber of her being was telling her to pull her little foot out of the hole and end the ticklish onslaught! Vivian's mind was racing but with sheer grit and determination she held her foot in place and did the only thing she could, she threw her head back and released a belly full of rich laughter that filled the room. Donna was in heaven hearing her friends musical laughter and began to grow very aroused.

Mrs. Cracket was shocked at Vivian's condition and began to grow worried "Christine honey, you and Vivian's husband should go and fetch a doctor to come here immediately, I fear Vivian is having a serious reaction to her meds!" Christine, not knowing what to do or say this time said the only thing that came to mind, "Mrs. Cracket, Doctors don't make house calls these days." Mrs. Cracket pulled out a business card from her purse, handed it to Christine, "This one does, he's my son. He's golfing at the Meadows Golf Club only 10 minutes from here. If you two leave now you can be there and back in 25 minutes. He won't answer his phone while he's there but I wager he's in the club house by now. GO, and I will sit here with Vivian, I won't leave her side!" Christine and I left together completely confused not knowing what was going on with Vivian "Jay, where' we going, we're not actually going to get her son the doctor are we? He's gonna notice her leg isn't broken." "No Christine, that's not happening! You and I will take a little ride, come back and tell the old lady we couldn't find him. Perhaps Vivian will quit fooling around by then!" Off we went not knowing the tickle torture Vivian was enduring and now insuring no less than 25 minutes of unbridled play time for Donna!

The circumstance did not go unnoticed by Donna and the thought of 25 guaranteed minutes of Vivian's delicate foot all to herself made Donna begin to drip with pleasure between her legs. Vivian, barely aware of her surroundings now, howled with laughter as she clutched at the bed sheets. With pure determination, Vivian kept her foot in place. Mrs. Cracket pulled her chair closer to Vivian and placed her hand on Vivian's left hand in an attempt to comfort her. Meanwhile, Donna increased her ticklish assault on Vivian's dangling foot running her single manicured finger nail from the bottom of Vivian's little toes to her pink plump heal and back again in a pendulum motion. Vivian's foot wiggled, her toes clenched, flexed and spread in involuntarily to the sensations tormenting her sensitive skin. Vivian laughed from deep inside her belly and tears rolled down her cheeks. Donna noticed an old throw pillow under the bed and an idea occurred to her. She stopped her finger tickling to reach over and grab the pillow. This gave Vivian a moment to catch her breath. Appearing to be delirious to Mrs. Cracket, Vivian began to mumble through giggles, just loud enough for someone with good hearing to make out, "Hehehehe Please,,,,,,, No mororororoe, Pleasehehehehes."

Donna propped the pillow under her head. This placed the sole of Vivian's foot less than an inch from Donna's lips. Donna grabbed the fork and began to drag it along the entire length of Vivian's foot. Her reaction was instant and Vivian exploded with laughter and her foot wiggled and flexed furiously. Donna used her left hand to hold Vivian's foot from the top just above her toes and continued to drag the fork all along the sole of Vivian's foot. Vivian again arched her back and screamed with laughter as she began to pound her fists into the mattress. This reaction was overwhelming for Donna and she threw caution to the wind. Donna dropped the fork and quickly thrusted her hand down into her cotton panties below her tennis shorts. Allowing no time for Vivian to recover, Donna began to run the tip of her tongue along the sole of Vivian's glorious sole. The combination of the lightly salted taste and the massage oil was intoxicating and only spurred her oral assault on.

It didn't seem at all possible, and to Vivian's surprise most of all, this new sensation on the smooth arch of her foot sent her mind into wild hysteria, racing to decide who's or what's tongue was sending shock waves of pure tickle hell up through her leg. The pointed object was more than she could bare, or so she thought. This new sensation was absolutely the single most ticklish sensation she was ever encountered for a prolonged period. It was exactly like the time Jay had wrapped her in a blanket and tickled her feet furiously and at one point, licked her toes, or lickled them as he called it. She instantly went insane and demanded him to stop. Jay, to his credit, did so immediately. Who or what ever was tongue tickling her feet now didn't have the mercy and affection Jay had as they probed every wrinkle, every crevice, every toe and all parts in-between with relentless fervor.

Donna was drunk with passion! She licked, nibbled and sucked Vivian's toes. She licked her sole as if she was licking an ice cream cone all the while holding the helpless foot in place with one hand as she furiously fingered her swollen clitoris with the other. Vivian's screams of laughter spurred Donna on. She began to quickly and wildly flick her tongue all over Vivian's little foot with no pattern, rhyme or reason. This again gave rise to a new higher pitched laughter from Vivian who began to shout through howls of laughter "I have to peehehehehehe,,,, pleasehehehehehease!!!!!"

Vivian's pleas fell on deaf ears when it came to Donna. Mrs. Cracket however continued with her vigil telling Vivian "Oh sweetie I'm too old to help you to the bathroom, but don't you worry hun, you just tinkle and I see to it you have a new bed tomorrow!"

Down below, Donna continued to devour every bit of Vivian's French pedicured foot. She licked, sucked and nibbled every square inch of the helpless foot that dangled below the bed. Donna's other hand was furiously tickling and playing with her own clit as she moved closer and closer to climax. Donna took Vivian's adorable and delicate big toe into her mouth and sucked it like it were a loli pop. She swirled her tongue all around the soft smooth plump flesh. Vivian howled with laughter, her entire body, drenched in sweat, shook up in down. All at once, Vivian raised her butt off the mattress and nearly yanked her foot free from the torturous hole in the middle of the bed but with stubborn determination she forced herself to keep her foot in the clutches of her mysterious torturer. Vivian lapsed into silent laughter, then all at once she wet her self. Her panties soaked through and a small amount dripped down onto the mattress. "Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God!!! I peeehehehehehd myselllllllllllf!!! Aaaaa hahahahahahaha!!" That's all Donna needed to hear. Donna climaxed in an earth shattering orgasm soaking her own panties. She continued to run her tongue between all five of Vivian's toes paying special attention to the tender space between her big toe and second toe where an adorable little beauty mark could be found on the side of her second toe.

Vivian, exhausted, collapsed back onto the bed gigling like an insane woman but mildly relieved that her bladder was emptied. Just then, Christine and I returned from our trip to fetch the doctor. We explained to Mrs. Cracket that we couldn't find her son but I was able to stop by Vivian's doctor's office and he gave a sedative to help soothe her. Vivian laid in bed drenched in sweat, exhausted and giggling. Christine helped Mrs. Cracket to the car telling her that Vivian will be OK now that I have a sedative for her. As soon as Mrs. Cracket was down the hall, Vivian launched her self off the bed, slammed the door shut and dove onto the floor looking under the bed. Still confused, I stood there looking at Vivian like she was a mad woman. "YOU BITCH!!!!!!!!" she shouted as she began to reach frantically under the bed. "What's wrong hun? Whatcha doin?"
"Get down here and help me! Fucking Donna has been under here the whole time tickling the holy hell out of my foot! I'm gonna kill her!"
I couldn't believe my ears and I immediately got down on the floor. I saw Donna under the bed on her belly trying to crawl away. Vivian and I eached grabbed an ankle and began to drag her out. When we had her half way out, Vivian instructed me to sit on her legs. She ran to the dresser and pulled out our restraints we use when we want to get crazy.She ran back over to me, I couldn't keep my eyes off her one bare foot imagining Donna tickling it. Vivian wrapped the velcro cuffs around each of Donna's ankles then pulled them up toward the ceiling securing the ends to the bed rail. Donna's feet, still in her little tennis sneakers hung there helpless. "Now, we're gonna give this bitch some of her own medicine. Only this time it's both feet! I happen to know you're 10 times more ticklish than me Donna, you asshole! You're in for it. You had 25 minutes to tickle me, Jay and I have ALL NIGHT!"

The end.
If requested I can continue

Last edited:
Incredible conclusion with a hell of a cliffhanger ending. Marvelous work sir.

Thanks Foot fun and Hyped Up. Glad you guys liked it. That is one scenario that I would LOVE to see done in a video. OH WELL

Try to contact a producer or two. You never know. Might be able to get a variation of it at the very least.

Dude, No producer will ever do your fantasy justice!
The OLD Paradise Vision, or MissToeGodess would have done a great job with it. But neither of them are still in business.

You writing is always simply amazing! Please keep writing your stories we all hang on you every word.

Just when I thought writing was lost here at the TMF, you come and give me hope.

Great story: it does bring back memories of that Little Rascals episode which drove me crazy as a little kid.

The OLD Paradise Vision, or MissToeGodess would have done a great job with it. But neither of them are still in business.

You writing is always simply amazing! Please keep writing your stories we all hang on you every word.

Just when I thought writing was lost here at the TMF, you come and give me hope.

WOW! Thank you very very much! You're too kind to be sure. Most of my stories are in the "True Story" thread but I will definitely be sharing more of my fantasies here LOL. Some are mundane tho LOL

BTW, Thanks so much for the pics of MissToeGoddess in the image forum. You are so right, she is probably the only one who could have done this justice. Not much imagination in the vids these days sad to say.

Wow, what a great story!
Please continue the story with the tickling your wife got from her friends for revange!!!!!!!

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back